A Sub of All Kinks Ch. 05

Story Info
Jason faces his fears.
3.7k words
3.9
20.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kisha looked around the playroom in satisfaction. Everything was ready for Jason. In three hours they would be going to the amusement park, but all she needed was an hour and half for this special mini-session. "JASON! COME IN HERE NOW!"

Jason moved quickly and obediently into the room, not noticing at first the setup. Kneeling before his Mistress Jason spoke. "Yes Mistress Kisha?"

"I'm in a mood to play. And it's time you experienced some of the harder aspects of this lifestyle," she explained pleasantly as she circled him. Jason watched his Mistress, curious at her words. "Harder aspects Mistress?"

"Yes. You see spanking is just one way. Whipping is another. True I've used a cat o' nine on you but I'm speaking of a true whip." Jason raised an eyebrow, his muscles twitched slightly in prediction of what might be to come. Jason bowed his head before his Mistress. "I am yours to use my Mistress."

"First I'm going to tie you up. Can't have you moving at the wrong moment now can, I? Up on your feet, it's time to play." Jason nodded and moved to his feet, standing at ease, awaiting his Mistress to restrain him. "Of course Mistress Kisha."

Slipping her finger under his collar she lead him over to a pole. "Arms up." Jason obediently followed, pausing where his Mistress directed and raised his arms high above his head, his cock already beginning to harden at the concept of being restrained once more.

Kisha secured the handcuffs around his wrists. Abruptly she kicked his legs apart then shackled them to the board that was lying across the floor. "Feeling alright?" she asked casually as she circled his nude body. She was thrilled that he preferred to walk around in the nude.

Jason's body dropped a few inches, straining his arms tight above his head, a delicious burning in his wrists and shoulders happening. Jason bit his lower lip and nodded in response. "Yes Mistress."

Kisha ran her hands lightly over his muscles, testing to be sure. Satisfied that he would feel the burn, she went to a box, rummaged around in it for a moment before pulling out a whip. "I hope you're ready for I have a special guest," Kisha said. The door opened and this time Bryon entered. "You see, I had a long talk with Bryon and it turns out that Bryon isn't good at topping anyone so he has come back to me to be retrained. He is in the same position you are. He's going to fuck you in the ass."

Jason suddenly jerked hard, pulling at his restraints as he saw Byron come in, fear burning in his eyes along with an anger like no other. Jason glared at his Mistress, feeling almost betrayed. With a commanding voice Jason spoke. "No, I will not allow that scum to come anywhere near me, if he does, I'm going to bite that dick off his body."

Bryon laughed but shut up when Kisha walked over and slapped him hard. "No one gave you permission to make any noises." She turned to Jason. "And you, who told you that today you were topping? No one as I recall. You will let him fuck you in that sweet little ass of yours or suffer the penalty of disobedience."

Jason's fists clenched as he glared even more. "I don't care, you swore he wouldn't be coming near to me again Kisha. I'm warning you, if he does anything to me I WILL castrate him!"

"I did promise. But I meant in the position of a dom. He is not a dom but a slave which means he is even lower than YOU."

Jason still continued to glare at Kisha. "I will not allow his filthy hands to be placed upon me, even if he was the dom who trained you!"

Kisha sighed. "See what trouble you have caused Bryon. My sub has been perfectly obedient until now. Maybe I have the wrong person in restraints," she said as she circled Bryon who was glaring at Jason. "I know," she snapped her fingers. "I'll punish both of you for defiance. However, Jason, I will let you play with Bryon after your punishment."

Jason spat on the floor at Byron's feet. "I'd rather beat him within an inch of his life and leave him for dead in a ditch." Jason jerked at the restraints again, finding it difficult to contain his anger.

"That you cannot do but you will top him. That much I will allow." Kisha walked over to Bryon. "Off with your clothes now." When he moved too slowly she slapped him. "Faster, Bryon. You didn't move this slow when you thought you were going to fuck my sub." Bryon glared at her and finished taking off his clothes. Kisha snapped a collar around his neck, attached the leash and then dragged him over to the wall where she forced him to turn around and hold his arms up. She fastened the chains around him. Then she did his feet. She came back over to Jason. "You will get punished first. You don't ever disobey an order from me." She held his chin in her hand and squeezed it hard to make her point.

Jason looked into his Mistress' eye, the fire wilting a little. "Forgive me Mistress, I can't control myself when that maggot is within a 100 miles of me.."

Kisha studied him for a moment. He had conquered many fears and she thought she could cure him of the one dealing with Bryon. She and he would see. She cracked the whip expertly then walked behind Jason. "How many strokes do you deserve for your disobedience?"

Jason lowered his head and spoke softly "Fifty Mistress..." Jason shuddered at the number but knew he deserved it for showing such disrespect to his mistress.

"Hmm, fifty would kill you but twenty-five shouldn't hurt too badly." Jason nodded and spoke softly once more "Of course Mistress." Jason clenched his fists and braced himself for the impact of the bullwhip upon his naked flesh, knowing it would break the skin on EVERY stroke.

Kisha cracked the whip again before flicking it out and striking it upon his bare skin. Jason cried out in pain as he whip lashed across his back, leaving a red line with drops of blood appearing along its length.

"Count them," Kisha ordered. Jason took several deep breaths as he back screamed at him and shouted out. "One Mistress," Kisha gave him a moment to adjust and then hit him with four rapid strikes.

Jason cried out with each one, but through gritted teeth. Jason's fists were almost white from the force he was using to clench them. Jason was panting now, having squeezed his eyes shut also.

"You may rest a moment." Kisha left his side and came over to Bryon. "You will get thirty. Five more than Jason since you had the audacity to ignore the safe word and violate his trust." "Bite me, you fucking cunt!" "I always loved your sweet talk.. Count them out, bitch," Kisha said coldly as she backed up and gave him ten hard lashes. Bryon didn't count the first five but then he cried out, "6, 7, 8, 9, 10." Kisha tsked him. "When I say count, I mean count. You just earned another five on top of the thirty you are getting."

Jason took long breaths, watching Byron squirm and a smile came across his face. He was tempted to say something but knew it would get him more lashes so Jason stayed quiet, trying to get used to the burning agony in his back.

Kisha came back over to Jason. "Ready for your next five?" Jason nodded and looked at the floor again. "Yes Mistress, I am ready." Jason steeled himself and tensed his arms and legs to provide a solid base.

Kisha made it quick before coming around to stand in front of him. "Does it hurt badly?" Jason only grunted now with each lash, the pain in his back morphing into an all over hot throb. Jason raised his head at his Mistress' question, his face tear streaked. Jason took another breath before speaking. "Yes Mistress it does but I deserve it for my disrespect."

"Will you let him fuck you now?" Jason tensed again, he fire returning to his eyes. "Forgive me Mistress but...Never!"

"Again you refuse. Not a wise move," Kisha said with an angry gleam in her eyes. "I will ask you one last time, will you let him fuck you?" Jason looked into his Mistress' eyes before looking down and shaking his head. "Never Mistress"

Kisha walked back behind him and began hitting him again. She was going to break his will on this one. He would do as she asked or suffer for it. Jason cried out with each hard strong, feeling the agonising lashes across his flesh, feeling the warm blood slowly trickling down his back as the whip impacted upon his skin and broke the surface.

She gave him the last fifteen then stepped back. "Still want to tell me no?" Jason was sobbing in the shackles, his legs having given way mid whipping. His arms burned painfully as the agonising throb of the whipping bite into his back. Jason gripped his shackles tightly and looked at his Mistress, half pleading, half angry. "Please don't do this Kisha...not after what he's done..."

"That's why you have to do this. Otherwise you will always be afraid of a person that doesn't deserve it," she told him sharply. "He will fuck you and then you will fuck him anyway you want."

Jason hung in the shackles, panting and shuddering, closing his eyes. Softly he spoke. "Alright Mistress...you win..." Another tear ran down Jason's face, his will finally caving in.

Kisha lifted his chin up. "It is not about winning but about learning. You will see," she whispered as she kissed him hard before stepping away and turning back to Bryon.

Kisha resumed whipping Bryon, giving him the next fifteen before stopping to go back to Jason. "Does it hurt?" Jason nodded, his tear streaked face slowly drying. "Yes Mistress, it hurts like hell."

"Good. Next time when I tell you to do something you will do it without being such a baby about it. I will finish Bryon and then it will be time for the two of you to play while I watch."

Jason nodded slowly and took long slow breaths, feeling a little light headed from the blood streaming down his back. "Yes Mistress, anything for you..."

She reached up and unshackled his wrists then his legs. "Go sit and drink that juice over there in the corner." Jason collapsed onto his knees when his Mistress unshackled him, slowly crawling over to the corner and lapping up the juice from the bowl in the corner.

Kisha went over to Bryon. "I know you're repentant so let's go ahead and finish shall we? Then if you can manage, you can fuck Jason." Kisha stood back and deftly administered the last ten strokes to the weakly struggling Bryon. "Jason, when you're finished, you can come over him and help him down so that he too may get something to drink."

Jason finished his drink and hesitated for a moment before nodding and slowly moving over to Byron and helping him down. Bryon didn't say anything as he leaned heavily against Jason. His back was on fire and so were his muscles. It had been several years since Kisha had trained him and he had forgotten how brutal she could be when angered. Jason let Byron drop after a moment, leaving him to crawl over like Jason had to. "Come," Kisha ordered Jason. She held up the leash. Jason obediently moved forwards, lifting his chin to have the leash re-attached to his collar

Kisha snapped on the leash and led him over to where Bryon was leaning sideways against the wall. "Bryon, are you well enough to fuck him?" Kisha's eyes glittered coldly as she waited for a response. Bryon would have sneered at Jason if he'd had the strength but the whipping had drained him. When he didn't answer right away, Kisha leaned down and slapped him hard. "Slave, I'm talking to you and you will answer. Are you able to fuck?" Bryon gritted his teeth and all but snarled, "No." Kisha straightened. "So you aren't able to fuck, my pet. That's alright, you rest for a moment." She tugged on the collar, forcing Jason to her side. "Are you able to fuck him?"

Jason was still breathing hard and his skin a little pale from the blood loss but Jason nodded none the less. "I am able Mistress." Kisha smiled. "Good." She removed his leash and placed it in his hands. "I give you permission to move him anywhere in this room that's comfortable for you. You may do as you wish except for whipping. You can spank or slap his ass though. You are dom to him. Enjoy your present."

A sadists smile spread across Jason's lips, a glimmer of revenge in his eyes as he spoke. "Oh thank you Mistress. I shall enjoy this indeed." Jason reached down and roughly grabbed Byron by the hair pulling him harshly to his feet and speaking into his each in a harsh whisper. "You hear that Byron, you're mine till she says otherwise. And guess what Byron, am gonna fuck your ass so hard you wont be able to walk for an entire month!"

Bryon snarled at Jason and tried to turn around to deck him. Jason yanked hard on Byrons hair, jerking his head back and dragged him over to an A frame with solid ropes connected to it. Tying Byron in tightly Jason smacked his buttocks with full force as he admired his work, his erection rising to full mast as he got a thrill from his Mistress watching.

Kisha pulled up a bar stool and sat. She would watch. She was testing both of them and giving Jason a chance to pay Bryon back for the harm done.

Jason smacked Byron's ass hard a good few times, making sure to get it nice and red. Yanking Byron's hair back once more Jason snarled "You are so very lucky I'm not allowed to whip you Byron, because believe me, you would be begging me for mercy." Jason walked across the room a moment and took a length of dental floss out. Walking back towards Byron, Jason tied the dental floss tight around Byron's cock and testicles, cutting off the circulation. "And guess what Byron, you aren't going to get to cum either!"

Kisha was practically purring. A little anger always went a long way. She pulled out her miniature vibrator. She would play with herself once the fucking began. Bryon was cussing Jason. "I promise you, you'll pay for this day. You won't always have Kisha around to protect you!"

Jason smirked and brought up a length of thick rope and began tying it round Byron's Neck. "That's assuming Byron, you live to see another day. And by the way, after seeing you weep like a pitiful dog after a mere 30 lashes, I don't find you that scary any more." Jason tightened the rope around Byron's neck, making it just a little difficult to breath and no more. Jason's hands slapped across Byron's ass cheeks again, as forcefully as he could before prising them open.

Bryon had to be still less he get strangled by the rope. He tried to squeeze his ass cheeks close but Jason's determination won out and Bryon felt his cheeks being opened.

Jason licked up Byron's neck as lined the thick head of his impressive cock up. "Open wide Byron, or I'll simply tear my way through you like a wet tissue."

kitazfrenzy (12/10/2005 01:42:12): "No...I...don't...think...so!"

Jason smiled sadistically. "I'm going to enjoy this sooo much." With that said Jason began pushing his hips forwards with strength, not caring whether he tore Byron's ass beyond repair.

Bryon let out a hoarse shout, started to struggle, got choked by the rope and then stopped. He broke out into a sweat. "Let go!" he demanded. Kisha turned her vibrator on, pressed it against her clit and watched as Jason topped Bryon.

Jason snarled as he pushed harder, forcing the head of his cock into Byron's resisting rear, knowing it was causing Byron great pain and, if he didn't relax fast would tear very painfully. "Not a chance Byron, not after what you did. This my little slave, is a taste of your own medicine. You like giving rough huh? Well I can give rough, and then I can give BRUTAL." Jason punctuated this last statement by forcing his hips forwards as hard as he could, feeling Byron's ass give in and spasm as it began to tear.

Bryon yelled then. "KISHA CALLING YOUR FUCKING PET OFF! YOU'VE MADE YOUR POINT!" Kisha nonchalantly looked around. "Jason, love, did you hear a noise?"

Jason smiled sweetly at his Mistress. "I don't believe I did Mistress, perhaps it is the wind?" Jason turned back to Byron, forcing his solid cock deeper into him, a tiny spot of blood forming at the entrance to Byron's ass as the tear grew a little larger. Jason hissed again. "Better relax Byron, or this'll hurt a hell of a lot more, not that I don't mind the exquisite tightness your clenching ass produces."

Bryon, realizing Kisha wasn't going to help him, let out a defeated sigh and relaxed.

Jason easily slid the rest of his thick cock home into Byron, moaning at the still arousing tightness. "Mmmm you've got a nice tight ass Byron; maybe Kisha will let me play with it some more if I'm good hmmm? You'd love that wouldn't you, you filthy little slut!" Jason began ramming his cock home into Byron's ass, his muscles working hard beneath his skin.

Bryon grunted and clamped his mouth shut, refusing to make any sounds to encourage Jason. "Maybe, Jason, maybe," Kisha said and turned the vibrator up a setting.

Jason chuckled sadistically in Byron's ear. "You hear that Byron, another session like this might be in the cards. Or worse...I might tie you up outside and leave you to the dogs so they may satisfy their urges." Jason was pile driving into Byron now, his arousal heightening with each word he growled at Byron.

Kisha moaned softly as she felt her orgasm building. Watching Jason be powerful was a huge turn on for her. Bryon couldn't help himself, he moaned. He couldn't deny the way it felt even as he hated the man riding him.

Jason slapped Byron's ass as he rode him, feeling his urges build and his orgasm mount. "Mmmm yeah Byron you little bitch, am gonna cum in your ass..."

"Enjoy while you fucking can cause it will be the last," Bryon vowed. Jason thrust his ass forwards hard and reached around, Byron, squeezing his ball hard in his fist. "Like I said Byron, I'm not afraid of you anymore, your try anything with me again...and I will punish you."

Bryon moaned and squirmed, the pain from his balls overriding the pleasure of Jason's cock in his ass. Jason twisted Byron's balls as he roared in lust and climax, his cock swelling within Byron's ass and erupting like a volcano, filling it with his thick hot sticky and most importantly, salty seed.

Bryon clenched involuntarily then screamed his pain and frustration for he was unable to cum. Jason, now panting, slowly withdrew from Byron's ass, his sloppy cum and blood streaked cock bobbing still hard. Slowly Jason turned to his Mistress and knelt before her. "Did I please you my mistress?"

Kisha let out a hoarse shout and then came, her juices running down her leg as she looked down at Jason. "You did. You've pleased me very well. Take your reward," she told him as she spread her legs in open invitation for him to lick her clean.

Jason leant in close to His Mistress' pussy, his tongue flicking out, licking up the tasty drops of her juices, moaning into her pussy.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Kisha moaned, tangling her fingers in his hair and pushing him in closer. Jason slid his tongue into mistress Kisha's pussy, slithering across her insides, teasing every bit of flesh he could.

"Yes, good pet." Jason slid his rough tongue up to Kisha's clit, circling around iy and sucking to deep into his mouth. Jason hummed into his mistress' clit, letting the vibrations drive her wild

"Oh, yes, yes!" Kisha arched against his skilled mouth and let the sensations take her. Jason sucked harder upon Kisha's clit, his tongue swirling around it from time to time. Jason would occasionally pause to flick his mistress' clit between his teeth, letting her arousal build up t insane levels.

"I"m cumming!" she shouted as her muscles clenched and her cum squirted out and into Jason's waiting mouth.Jason lapped up the cum that squirted into his mouth, swallowing every drop down his throat like a sweet elixir. Slowly Jason raised his face from Kisha's soaked pussy, the light glinted off the juices that covered his face,

Kisha kissed him deeply, tasting her juices on his lips. "Sweet," she murmured. Jason returned the deep kiss, his tongue dancing with hers a moment and smiled. "Sweet indeed mistress."

12