A Sub of All Kinks Ch. 07

Story Info
Price of Jason's Love.
2.9k words
3.63
19.4k
00

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason silently slid out of the car, keeping his head down and obediently followed his Mistress inside. Pausing a moment in front of the stairs that lead to the room to where his things were kept, waiting, wondering whether or not the harsh inevitable words of his out casting would be spoken now, or later?

Kisha went into her bedroom and shut the door. She was still angry at Jason but saddened too. He had been with her for a year and a half and she truly had thought he had changed. But then to hear that he felt love had thrown her for a loop. She had played with many men and women but none had ever professed to love her. They had only wanted to play within the confines of the bedroom. She was as confused as Jason but she didn't know if she had the words to soothe his pride and answer his love for her.

Jason sighed softly as his mistress closed the door. Slowly Jason leaned against the wall and slid down it, curling up beside it like he had done many times before, waiting for his mistress to decide his fate. Closing his eyes Jason breathed slowly and let sleep take him.

Sighing Kisha opened the door and a faint smile crossed her face as she saw him sleeping. She squatted down next to him and none too gently bit his ear.

Jason jerked a little at the bite which dragged him mercilessly from sleep. Silently Jason looked up at his mistress with big round eyes and waited for her decision.

"You say you love me, I find this amazing considering the fight you gave me in the beginning." She grew quiet and just stared at him. Jason's eyes fell to the floor and spoke softly. "I know mistress and..." Jason swallowed quietly as he knew what he had to say next. "...if Mistress wishes I will pack my things and leave."

Kisha snorted and then started laughing. "You are precious, Jason, yes you are. I'm going to keep you. You continue to surprise me." Jason's eyes lit up in relief and a faint smile crossed his lips before it faded in realisation that he was to be punished for his behaviour. His eyes fell to the floor and he spoke softly. "What is your judgement for my outburst Mistress?"

Kisha studied him for a moment and thought about his punishment. "Go to you room and think about your behaviour. I have a few phone calls to make." Jason raised an eyebrow a moment, a worried expression crossing his face before nodded and slowly moved to his feet. "Of course mistress, I will think of nothing else." With that Jason quietly walked to his room and sat on his bed, thinking about his behaviour and scalding himself for it.

It was an hour and half later that Kisha came to his room. She walked in. "I want you to change into the skin tight leather shorts and the body halter." Jason was still sitting in the same spot when Kisha entered and listened carefully as she dished out her orders. Nodding Jason stood and stripped down before his Mistress, his arms and fists still speckled with the blood of the man he had attacked.

"Yes Mistress." Jason softly replied and began to take out the items Kisha had listed. "Wash that blood off you. I want you dressed and in the basement dungeon in ten minutes." She paused and then said, "Make sure you take off the cock ring and take out the beads and wash them. I'll get them from your room later." She turned on her heel and left.

Jason nodded obediently and sighed softly once his Mistress had left the room. Jason slowly walked over to the sink in his room and carefully removed the toys from his cock and anus.

Carefully Jason washed off the toys and the blood from his hands. Jason glanced at the time and dressed quickly and moved out towards the basement dungeon, waiting patiently just inside the door on his knees, head down.

Inside the room voices could be heard. Kisha nodded to Stephen and then walked to the door, with a leash and studded collar in her hand. She placed the collar around Jason's neck, snapped the leash on and led him into the room. Inside were many of the people that Jason had first encountered a year ago when he and Kisha had first met.

Jason lifted his chin as the collar was snapped on and walked obediently into the middle of the room. Jason's eyes met many of those who were in the room, dark memories arising as he did so, his muscles tensing at some of them.

"Oh, I think he's angry," Mario chuckled as he walked toward Jason. Of course he was dressed differently than when he and Jason had first encountered each other. Now Mario was sporting tight black leather pants and a black leather vest that clung to his body. His hair was slicked back and he was sporting a velvet collar with a diamond shaped heart dangling from it.

"He certainly looks better now that he's slimmed down and had some Kisha lovin'," Mario taunted as he slapped Jason on the ass.

Kisha said nothing, only watched Jason's reaction. Jason reacted immediately when Mario smacked his ass, spinning and gripping him tightly by the throat, lifting him off the floor with one very beefy arm. Slowly Jason brought Mario close, his dark hazel eyes narrowing as he spoke through clenched teeth.

"This ass belongs to Mistress Kisha ONLY, touch it again and I'll rip your arms out of your sockets." With that said Jason dropped Mario in a heap onto the floor and turned back to his Mistress.

Talk in the room ceased as all eyes turned to scene before them. Kisha pursed her lips together and then walked right up to Jason and then slapped him hard. "You will suffer the touch of any in this room. The next one you lash out at will decide what to do to you."

She looked down at Mario. "Get up. You know better than to act that way while I'm in the room. Next misstep by you and you'll be joining Jason in this punishment." Kisha had the satisfaction of seeing Mario pale.

"Sorry Mistress," Mario said clearly as he picked himself up from the floor. Jason rolled with the slap and stared at the floor, breathing quietly and nodded. "Yes Mistress." Jason stood quietly after this and awaited his Mistress' command.

Stephanie walked up to Kisha's side and rubbed her body against Kisha's red leather clad body. "Mistress, please may I play with him?" Kisha ran her hand through Stephanie's colour hair and then placed a kiss on Stephanie's lips, "In a few moments my pet. I have another job for you first."

Stephanie grinned eagerly. Jason continued to stare at the floor, standing at ease with his hands behind his back. Jason took slow breaths and took a moment to glance up at Stephanie, a smile fluttering across his face, she looked good today.

Stephanie gave him a cruel smirk. "You won't be smiling by the time your punishment ends. Mistress doesn't like angry subs," Stephanie said haughtily and then giggled when Kisha squeezed one of her breasts.

"Oh yes, Mistress," Stephanie moaned, her eyes closing.

"Quentin, I want to watch you massage Jason's arms. And do it sexy or you will feel a whip on your ass."

"Yes, Mistress Kisha," Quentin said and walked cautiously toward Jason.

Jason sighed gently and held his arms out a bit from his body, waiting for Quentin to do as Kisha ordered. Closing his eyes Jason spoke softly in response to Stephanie's words. "And how would you know? Tried it hmm?"

"Yes I did. I was like you but I learned control and the reward was so much better when I obeyed," Stephanie replied then gasped as Kisha took a breast in her mouth and began sucking on it.

Jason's eyes flicked open and glared fire at Stephanie. "I think I'd pay to see you manage to pick up Mario a foot off the floor with one arm...might be quite stress relieving." Jason smirked darkly at Stephanie and let his muscles tense out for emphasis.


"It wasn't Mario. He's new like you. But yes I thought I was big and bad too. I've since learned the error of my ways. Oh, yes Mistress," Stephanie moaned as Kisha's hand slid under the short skirt and began fingering Stephanie's pussy.

Quentin, his eyes on Kisha, began to firmly massage Jason's arms. Jason closed his eyes once more as he felt Quentin's hands upon his large biceps. A soft purr could be heard from Jason, like a content tiger. "Mmmm that's good Quentin, who knew you could be capable of anything other than aggressiveness?"

"Shows you how much you know," Quentin said quietly.

Mario watched and his eyes were full of lust as he imagined having a go at Jason's body. Jason continued to breathe slowly as Quentin continued to massage his arms, spreading his arms a little, relaxing, but still ready to react to anything that may come his way.

"I will only warn you this one time, Jason. Think before you act. I have no problem with tossing out troublesome house guests."

Jason heard his Mistress' words clearly and sighed a little in submission, he didn't want to leave her. He let his arms go slack and his muscles loose, preparing to let his Mistress and her cronies do what they wanted till she decided his punishment was done.

Quentin felt himself getting hard. He wanted to do more than just touch but he feared Kisha's wrath.

"The rest of you may touch him. Mario come over here to me. You shall play with your mistress as Jason watches. The rest of you may touch, stroke, suck and do what you wish. Make it a good show."

Jason stayed perfectly still as he felt the others come closer. With his eyes still closed Jason felt a set of lips on his shoulders and neck, hands sliding over his back, abdomen and inner thighs. Jason shivered as he felt the hands on his thighs slide higher and cup his hardening cock.

"He's get hard, Mistress," Daniel said even as tugged Jason's shorts down and caressed his cock.

Mario stood near Kisha and began trailing kisses down her neck.

"Jason, eyes open. You will watch Mario touch me and you will watch him fuck me. If you close your eyes again, Derek will use the riding crop on your ass to remind you where your eyes should be." Jason's eyes flicked open at Kisha's words, a long moan escaping his lips as Daniel caressed and stroked his hardening cock.

Jason focused on Mario touching his Mistress and glared at him, his eyes filled with jealousy. "Yes Mistress..." Mario delighting in the look in Jason's eyes, eased one of Kisha's breast free from the red leather corset and began sucking on Kisha's breast even while Kisha's fingers began plunging in and out of Stephanie who was moaning loudly.

Jason's breathing was coming harder as he watched Mario, his fists slowly beginning to clench. Another moan escaped Jason's lips as he felt Quentin's hands move down to his ass and tease his tight hole. Derek took Jason's cock into his mouth and began sucking it.

Mario worked his way from Kisha's breast down to the tight leather skirt. He dropped to one knee and with a leer at Jason, stuck his head under Kisha's skirt and began sucking her clit. Jason gasped as Derek began sucking upon Jason's cock, the hot wetness of Derek's mouth exciting Jason more.

Jason's arms however tensed as he watched Mario take his pleasures with Kisha. Stephanie saw his look. "Mistress, I don't think Jason likes the show."

Kisha looked at Jason and replied pleasantly, "Too bad. He will obey or lose out." Jason's teeth gritted and a low growl could be heard from him, a look of fury in his eyes. Jason however remained exactly where he was, not daring to move an inch lest Kisha discard him like a used towel.

"Good boy," Daniel purred and then Derek was sucking his cock faster as Quentin sucked his balls. Jason's breath caught in his throat and he almost closed his eyes at the pleasure. Taking a deep breath Jason let out another loud moan and felt his cock jerk in Derek's mouth as Quentin sucked his balls.

Jason felt his balls begin to tighten and held back, knowing it would be pointless to ask his mistress for permission to cum. "How does it feel?" Kisha asked even as she moaned lightly when Mario inserted a finger in her. Jason was breathing hard now, having to focus more of his attention on holding back. "It feels...good Mistress, he is most skilled. I am, beginning to feel an orgasm Mistress."

"Derek, you may stop now. Mario, take over. Derek, come please Stephanie." Jason eyes flicked wide open for a moment before narrowing to a piercing glare that could've burned holes through a steel plate. Jason however kept silent knowing that any objections would make his punishment worse.

"Thank you, mistress," Mario said, his tone full of potential pain as he moved over to Jason, dropped to his knees and began sucking him. Jason noted the tone and muttered under his breath. "Just try damaging these goods Mario...you'll soon see what Mistress does to people who damage her property."

Jason groaned as he felt Mario's lips wrap around his thick, hard cock. "Don't want to damage just make you suffer for hurting her for so long," Mario growled and kept sucking. Jason gritted his teeth once more and felt his fists begin to clench. "Hurt her for so long? You moron I haven't done that since I first met her. I sure hope you suck dick better than you smack talk, but by the feel of it, its not looking too good for you Mario."

"Jason," Kisha's voice had taken on the velvet tone which meant she was building up to a fine fury that would mean canings for anyone who kept irritating her. Jason fell silent for a moment and looked at his Mistress. "Am I to watch the others have their way with you also Mistress?"

"Yes, you do not get to enjoy this night. You will be brought to the brink again and again and each time you will be left wanting. That is your punishment for letting your temper rule you and not trusting in your domme to handle pathetic men."

Jason's arms tensed as more of his attention shifted to fending off his climax. "Forgive me Mistress, sometimes it is impossible to control the beast when certain...issues arise."

"You should always be in control. That is not a hard thing to do. After a year and half you should be able to do this!" Jason fought to control his temper once more as lust began to fog his mind, his desire to fulfil his unusual fetish looming up in him. However he kept his temper out of his voice and spoke as calmly as he could. "After a year and a half this is the first time such 'issues' have arisen."

Kisha pushed Derek away from her and walked over to Jason. "Move Mario." Mario scrambled out of her way. She glared and the other men moved away. She reared back and slapped Jason twice with enough force to rock his head.

Jason oofed with each slap, taking a moment after the second had landed and spat out a mouthful of blood. Jason straightened his head again and stood firm in front of his Mistress. "You want to fight so badly? Do you, Jason? DO YOU?"

Jason stood in front of his Mistress and took time to think of his answer. His voice was quiet and calm, one of submission. "I do not wish to fight you Mistress..."

"Well guess what Jason. You're going to have to because I don't let badly behaved pets out in public." Jason's eye softened visibly. "I can't Mistress, I won't fight you. Even if it means I am confined to this dungeon for the rest of my days."

"You won't fight me but yet you presume to fight my battles for me. Why?" Jason stared straight forwards, taking long and slow deep breaths. "I've already told you that Mistress..."

"I'm not sure I heard you clearly. How do I know you didn't just say it to keep from being punished?" Jason swallowed hard at this. He didn't want to speak these pink fluffy thoughts, they went against his very nature. "Because Mistress...such thoughts normally make my skin crawl."

"And that is why we are here. Even now you defy. I'm done with you for the night. Mario, Derek, I want him bound, gagged and hanging from that corner of the ceiling. Let him hang in the ropes for tonight and think on his actions."

"Yes mistress!"

"Come on," Derek said and gestured for Jason to head toward the corner of the dungeon with the ropes. Jason held his position for a long moment before reluctantly moving towards the corner, his large meaty, muscular arms glinting in the light.

They quickly bound his arms behind his back and put a harness on him. They took off his shorts so that he was completely nude. Then they hooked the hook to the harness and slowly raised him off the floor until he was five feet off the floor and hung horizontally. They gagged him.

Jason allowed himself to be bound in silence and closed his eyes a moment, wondering just how deep the hole he had dug for himself now was.