A Sub of All Kinks Ch. 10

Story Info
Kisha's hidden truths.
2.5k words
3.39
18.3k
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason's eyes fluttered open and the world span uncontrollably at him. Quickly he shut them again and groaned to himself. His head felt like it had been used as a pin ball and his body felt like he'd taken the beating of his life.

He paused a moment to gather his thoughts and try to remember what happened. Yeah, he'd almost had check mate, then that bastard father of his had stabbed him in the neck with something, must've been a sedative.

Carefully and very slowly Jason cracked his eyes open to try and work out where he was.

"Ah you're awake," a blonde female said from the far corner of the room.

Jason squinted in the light and paused as his vision came into focus, his natural sarcasm coming into his tone already. "And you are...?One of my father's lackies no doubt."

"No, I belong to Master Erique. Most of the males belong to your father. My name is Lisa," she told him as she stood and walked over with a glass of water and some aspirin. "Here this should help."

Jason snorted as the water was brought over and the two aspirin, or what he thought looked like aspirin, were held out. "You think I'm as stupid as my father looks? You can keep them."

He realised after a moment that he was unshackled, and nude. Once he was sure his legs would hold he slowly rose to his feet and looked at Lisa. "Well Lisa there are two ways we can do this, either you willingly let me out, or I attempt to throw you through that sturdy looking door. And no, I am in no mood for being nice."

Lisa snorted in disgust. "Men. You always have to be so violent. No one's stopping you, Neandrathal," she spat as she stomped back over to her chair and sat down. She refused to look at him.

"Well, that IS a first. Now come the fun questions that you better know the answers to. Firstly wheres Kisha, secondly where the hell are my clothes?" Jason kep his tone quiet and calm, his eyes trailing up and down Lisa's body.

"You're clothes your father took away. I don't know where he put those. And as for Kisha, she's in the punishment dungeon. No one tells Master Bernado and his family no or chooses someone outside his family." Lisa shuddered. "I think she's either really crazy or suicidal to go up against Master Bernado. I sure as hell wouldn't. He scares me. He's even worse than your father and that is saying something."

Jason looked at Lisa a moment and thought to himself as he formed another plan. "Do you like it here Lisa?"

Silently Jason was drawing up a plan to get Kisha back, it involved getting dressed, getting a weapon and, if necessary, fighting his way to her.

"Yes, Master Erique treats his subs well. It was better than living on the streets and getting pimped out to men and women who hurt me," Lisa replied.

Jason nodded, making a choice. "Well I guess a'll make this simple. how about you tell me where I can find a pair of fitting pants CLOSE by and I won't show you just how pissed I am on the inside right now?"

Lisa sighed and walked past him and out the door. She went to the next room over and opened that door. "Knock yourself out." She spun on her heel and headed back to the main playroom where Jason had first been brought.

Jason smiled and bowed his head a little. "Thank you Lisa, by the way, nice haircut." He quickly walked across the hall and scanned across the selection of clothes in the opposing room, selecting another pair of leather pants, a leather tank top and large tough looking leather boots. Jason polished it all off with a leather trench coat. He did indeed look like he had just come out of the Matrix.

The house was quiet and no sounds were heard on that floor.

Jason turned to leave the room and paused as he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Walking over he picked the long thin leather item up. At first he had mistaken it for a belt, but in fact, it was a particularly nasty looking bullwhip. This would come in handy.

Heading out of the room Jason paused by the room Lisa was in. "Directions to the punishment dungeon?"

After a moment he continued. "Please?"

"Go down to the end of the hall and follow the stairs all the way down to you come to the entrance. Over to the left is a large indoor tree. Go through that door and follow those steps down and you'll be there."

Jason nodded then winked at Lisa. "Thank you, and while I'm at it, I'm sorry for snapping at you. I get rather cranky when I wake up from a drug induce sleep." With that said he began moving down the hallway, follwing the directions that Lisa had given him till he arrived at the door to the punishment dungeon."

Faint sounds could be heard but nothing discernible.

He reached down to test the handle and slowly opened the door, his sillohette outlined from the bright light behind him. "Kisha?"

The air was rent with a scream followed by the rapid snapping of a whip and a male voice that roared, "SUBMIT!"

Jason's eyes centred on the male voice, his arm jerking out before he could think, sending the whip flying outwards and lashing at it's owner's hand. "Evening Bernado. Miss me?"

Bernado flung his arm up and the whip wrapped around it. "Ah, I see Lisa let you out. Sleep well?" he asked pleasantly.

A wicked smile returned to Jason's face as he hauled on the whip with all his strength, pulling Bernado off his feet. Jason walked over and stamped hard upon Bernado's right hand, hearing the crunch of fingers.

"That was for slapping my mistress."

He twisted the heel of his boot onto Bernado's fingers. "And thats for setting Ivan on me. I hate people who don't do thier own dirty work."

Bernado didn't even flinch. He just looked up at Jason. "You done yet?"

A sadistic glint came into Jason's eyes. "I havn't even started friend."

He stamped hard upon Bernado's other hand, rendering both effectively useless for anything other than hurting.

"Now my dear old chum. Me and you are going to have a little chat about why it's a VERY bad idea to mess with me."

He looked up and spied several sets of restraints. "And for every wrong answer you give me. I'm going to smash your nuts with my bullwhip till theres nothing but a stain where your crotch was."

"If you do that, Kisha will be lost to you forever. We agreed that she was to be moved to a different location and a new dom. She needs to be retrained. Killing us will not change that nor get you the information you need to find her."

A long deep laugh could be heard building in Jason's throat. "Ahh but my dear Bernado. I can be so very...persuasive. I tend to get lots of fresh new ideas after watching various hannibal films and reading the books. So why not take a guess at the pain I'm going to cause you, both physically and emotionally hmm? And then imagine me doing this to everyone you love, over and over again till one of you give me what i need."

"You have no clue who you're dealing with. My slut, that you value so much is through that door. Go ahead, take her. Since you both seem to think you're in love we'll see how long you last together before you tear each other apart."

Jason raised an eyebrow. "That was surprisingly easy Bernado, which shows one of two things. Either you are about to wet your pants or it's a trp. Which one would that be?"

Jason twisted both heels on Bernado's fingersfor emphasis, his whole wieght on them.

Bernado grunted and glared at him. "You are paranoid. I have no reason to lie. Go on and get here."

A soft chuckle emitted from Jason's lips. "And I have good reason to be paranoid Bernado, call her in. And If she's harmed you'd better hope to hell she tries to calm me down. Else you are going to lose the use of your hands."

"Kisha, get your ass in here!"

The door opened and Kisha was helped over to him by a stoic looking african-american male. She was covered in cuts and was bleeding in several places. "Jason," she said in relief. She wanted to go to sleep. She hurt all over.

Jason took note of the cuts and blood and looked into her eyes. "How badly did they hurt you Mistress?" his eyes were cold as he surveyed Kisha, but in the centre, there was the wicked glint of revenge that had become so common recently.

"I'm tired. If you can carry me out, we can leave. That's the deal," Kisha said tiredly.

Jason nodded. "Sounds fair enough. Now if you give me a moment. I have a parting gift to give Bernado."

With that said he stamped as hard as he could down onto Bernado's right hand, twisting his heel hard.

Bernado grunted in pain and his eyes held malice. "You will pay."

Kisha flung herself at Jason hoping to force him to back away from Bernado. "Stop it! Right now!"

Jason caught Kisha in his arms and took a step back, holding her close and tightly in his warm strong arms as he spoke to Bernado with silent promises. "If I see you or any of your lackies come near Kisha again, I'll be back here with a meat cleaver to claim those fingers."

As the words settled, he swooped Kisha up into his arms and strode off towards the exit.

Kisha buried her head against his chest and wished that she could do this day over and do everything differently.

Jason carried Kisha all the way home, never once stopping. He couldn't exactly get a cab, he had no money to pay for it and was in no mood to negotiate. He placed kisha down a moment and gave her his jacket before lifting her in his arms again.

Once home Jason nudged open the door and headed for Kisha's bedroom.

Kisha was dozing lightly in his arms. She wanted to sleep.

Jason gently laid Kisha in her lush big bed and slid the jacket off her before tucking her in the covers. Softly he kissed her forehead and whispered. "Rest well Mistress, we have much to talk about when you awaken."

After several hours Kisha awoke and let out a pained groan. Her mouth was dry and places she didn't know could hurt were hurting.

Jason was outside on the balcony, watching the slowly rising sun, its dawn light slipping across the sleeping city, illuminating it piece by piece.

She got out fromm under the covers and walked toward the balcony. The cool air soothing her burning skin. "Jason?"

His eyes were closed and he didn't seem to notice her presence till he spoke. "Good morning Mistress, did you sleep well? Pardon my abscence from your bed...I required time to think."

She froze just inside the balcony doors. "I guess I deserved that." She had expected him to still be angry but his coldness was something she hadn't anticipated and she felt her heart thumping painful in her chest.

Jason's eyes remained closed and his voice as cold as the dawn air around them. Softly he asked only one thing of his mistress. "Why?"

She had dreaded this moment but she knew he deserved it. "Your father called me one day. Said your mother had died and that you needed purpose. He told me to be prepared for anything and that you were violent. I was instructed to tame you, not love you. I was to make you into a man that he could be proud of instead of the brawler you had become."

Jason took a very, very long deep breath. "And he did not tell you of the tension between us? The only reason I moved down here was because I thought I was getting as far away from him as I could. As it turns out I was merely being turned into a clone of him..."

"Not a clone," she protested and stepped forward but then stopped. "You aren't like him. You do feel. He does not feel."

Jason's eye flicked open and his voice took on a thougtful tone. "Which do you think is worse Kisha, a man with no feelings towards hurting a person. Or a man who enjoys it so much that it has become almost like a sexual elixer to him?"

"I'm not sure. I've lived with both kinds. I don't know anymore," she said tiredly.

"Alright I'll make it simple. How many have you trained that quite willingly shot a man who had no chance of defending himself?" Jason was beginning to breath a little harder, memories flooding his mind of the excitement he had felt when pulling the trigger.

"One other besides you."

"If the answer is my father then I'm leaving." Jason stated with tomb stone seriousness.

"No, Mario. Mario is the only other person I've seen do that."

"He doesn't enjoy it though, not like I do. It feels like...it feels like I'm back home with my mom, watching saturday morning tv."

Jason moved a step away from Kisha a moment as he continued to speak. "I had a dream once, the night before I left my home. My father was there, dying on his death bed, he had asked for me. I showed up, but I brought something, a long thick sword. The blood went everywhere, turning my whole dream scarlet red. I woke up the next morning feeling better than I had my entire life."

Kisha sucked in her breath. "It's all the anger. I've tried to help you channel it."

Jason's tone suddenly turned cold again. "Channel it into what Kisha? Turning my body into a temple that serves only to be more efficient in inflicting pain and suffering? Before this, all my raw emotions went into nothing. Sure I was an asshole, a royal scumbag. But not one capable of what I've done these past two days."

"What do you want me to say? I don't know what will make it any better?"

Jason looked down and slid his arms round his chest. "Just tell me you'll be there to help me stay in check?"

"Until the day I die," she promised him.

Jason nodded and finally turned towards his Mistress, is eyes a touch damp and a deep red from earlier emotional release.

He pulled her into a deep hug and softly nuzzled his stubbled chin across her cheek playfully. Softly he whispered, "thank you."

Slowly he yawned, a long yawn of fatigue. It had been a long week and it had been many days since he had had some real sleep.

"Bed, let's go sleep. I need it too," she whispered.

Jason slowly nodded, fightning to keep his eyes open as he slid his hand down to entwine his fingers with hers as they both headed to bed to sleep a deep slumber of recovery.