A Submerged Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolf's thumb has invaded my virgin anus. His index finger is joined by two others in my wetly spasming cunt. I slump forward and shudders as my body is wracked by a shuddering orgasm that shakes my hips and pelvis pushing instinctively back at my husband's friend's hands.

'Ohhh! Uhhh! Ohhh! Ahhh. Please! Please! Rolf! Aahhh.' I reach back and slowly extract Rolf's invading fingers. Looking guiltily for a reaction from Hans. With concerned eyes Rolf moves over me reaching out to my unconscious husband.

'Hey! Hans? Hans? Are you alright?'

Hans has slumped away from us; deeply submerged into a deep sleep.

Having swallowed most of his come, Rolf by my side, I crawled on my knees to him, enquiring, 'Hans? Hans? Are you okay?' Slowly he rolled onto his back, arms stretched out above his head and started to snore.

Rolf backs away slowly, sprawls down in a kitchen chair and wipes his hand over his eyes. He slowly lowers it to his nose and with closed eyes, deeply inhales my musky married woman come.

Standing up, I smile at him, 'Hans is off to dreamland, Rolf...'

'He finished more than half a bottle of 25 Year old Chivas Regal tonight. Sorry I could not stop him, Megan.'

I realise the shock of Hans passing out in front of us as broken the lustful spell for him. He has returned to the submerged state of everyday reality. Rolf the Professor of Ethics looks back at me.

'Come help me to get him into bed.' I whisper to him.

He nods quietly, before we move Hans into the bedroom at the far end of the house.

'That's fine, thanks Rolf.'

We are alone. I have a man who just finger fucked me to an orgasm. But he moves through the lounge, to the front door to enter the boring normal world that prevents us from just being precisely who we are, doing what we want with whom we want. I want to fuck Rolf. I am naked under this gown. He knows my cunt is ready for him. I teased him with it. I showed it to him. Now it's time to take him.

Determined, I move into the narrow corridor leading to the front door. Each step makes blood rush to my groin. My lust spills from between my cuntlips, lubricating my hole, my nether lips, the soft pockets between my lusty thighs. My swollen cunt hangs like an overripe fig between my legs, ready to be touched, devoured and shattered in a hard fuck.

'I'll be off then,' he says.

I don't answer, but slide along the wall towards the nearest lounge chair, slumping into it with a drawn-out groan. My legs flailing open, I will Rolf to again look at the swollen flesh of my cunt. I will him into the lounge to return and get the fuck of his life.

'He's sleeping, Rolf. No one will know.'

Rolf hesitatingly turns around, re-enters the lounge area.

I peer at him from under heavy-lidded eyes, slowly lift the hem of my short gown, 'Look here!' My fingers travel up my long brown thighs towards my swollenness. I pull my large cuntlips open, revealing the deep coral pink inner lips and a dark shiny gaping cunt hole. My hips move to and fro as if fucking an unseen man.

'It is ready. All ready,' I whisper as I lift my knees high and spread my feet open in the air. I close and open my cunt lips open for him.

'Do you see inside? It's nice and wet for you, Rolf.'

Rolf suddenly lunges forward and viciously grabs me around my hips. He lifts me in his strong arms and roughly turns me around, forcing my face into the lounge chair.

I push my arse up high offering my puckered anus and wide open cunt to my husband's friend. My knees are spread far apart. Rolf tears open his pants and rip his cock out.

I lift my head; look back at him and hiss through clenched teeth as I see the longest, thickest brown cock I have ever seen sprouting from his thick bush of pubic hair. This young bull hid a powerful tool that few have ever seen, tasted or experienced. Immediately I turn around grabbing to get the angry dark-purple mushroom-shaped head into my hungry mouth.

With an angry swat of his large hand, Rolf hits me on the side of my thigh sending me sprawling on my back into the centre of the lounge. Quick as a wrestler, he covers me, his huge cock swinging freely between my open thighs. He pins my hands above my head. Safe for loud grunting noises, no words are uttered. He merely pants as he takes in huge volumes of air into his lungs; he slaps the insides of my thighs, leaving angry red welts. Barely missing my cuntlips, I am now swollen beyond capacity, my thighs flailing open, wet with desire, as his long hard cock freely deposits huge drops of pre-cum between my wide open thighs. It nudges the gaping cunt hole that waits to be plugged and fucked.

Suddenly he grabs me again, whispering hoarsely, 'Like a bitch! Turn around like the bitch in the kitchen!'

I swiftly turn, lift my rump high, hollow my back and lower my swollen bitch teats so low that they scrape the carpet.

I feel his heat behind me as he stabs that large arrow-like cock between my thighs finding the mark instantly. Searing hot heat overtake my chest. His strong hands grab my teats, milk them, and pinch my long nipples. He uses them as handles for fucking my married cunt in deep strokes, in and out, deeply entering at times, grinding his pelvis against my scrunched up anal sphincter so hard that it feels as if I'm being violently torn into two.

The taste of old rubber returns to my mouth. I stretch my neck back, mouth agape, taking in huge volumes of air. Heat sears through my upper body. It scalds my nipples and separates into travelling channels of fire that rushes into my clit. My vulva is on fire. It squishes each time Rolf's hips and seed sack slaps loudly into my wet groin. The bump and grind of his cock is the only reality in this submerged world; the world of Megan, the married adulterous slut who loves being fucked hard, wet and violently while her husband sleeps soundly in the bedroom right above.

I hear my voice hissing violently, manically, 'Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhh fuck me, yesss! Ohhh! Deep, there! Ohh yess, there!'

My hands grab his hips urging harder, more violent thrusts with his cock. A long drawn out moan results from another whip like withdrawal of man-meat from my wet cunt; I clench my teeth at the sudden violent thrust back deep into my cunt that simultaneously collides with my hard, swollen clit. I fall hard over the edge; nerve ends transmit violent eruptions along my lower back, intense heat engulfs my whole nether region as I come, come, come. Oh I come.

As my body shakes uncontrollably, my belly rolling in glorious waves of tremors, Rolf grabs my arse in both hands and pummels me in long purposeful, deep strokes. He pauses deep inside of me. His long cock is filling my entire vaginal channel; his cockhead protruding and invading the most private part of me.

For the first time, a man rims my cervix. He lingers there as he grunts and roars loudly, his seed jetting forth in a torrent of jism coating my married womanhood thoroughly as never before...

Prologue He's gone. Without a word. I prefer it that way. So that we don't rationalize. He exited the front door returning from the nether-world of lust in which I drew him. Away from being submerged. Emerging to be submerged by the reality of Ethics and what's right and wrong there, here in this world of being cleanly showered, fresh and dollied up for husband, world and civilization.

In this wordless way another violently hard illicit fuck is always again waiting around the corner. I've showered, and am now waiting for sleep to embrace my tired, well-fucked body.

I remember meeting Rolf. I had noticed his steely grey eyes resting on my legs as I crossed them in our lounge. I shrugged the thought off as I knew that being horny often made one's imagination run circles around reality. Rolf was a Professor in Ethics and as straight-laced as they come. He would never indulge in my fantasies, I thought. A regular cyclist and road runner, his muscular bronzed arms sported bulging veins testifying to his virility. They made me think of two solid hard cocks ready to be manipulated by my willing mouth and hands. Each arm ended in long, brown nicely manicured fingers that easily made my mind wander to the possibility of it combing through my pubic hair, lightly tracing its way to my tingling hard clit. I recall involuntarily sitting down feeling quite dizzy as my cunt spasmed beneath my boring married-wife dress.

Involuntarily my vulva spasms lightly, from within its warm fuck-channel it silently secretes Rolf's bleachy seed onto the satin sheets of my marital bed.

12