A Submissive for David Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking between her legs wasn't enough, he wanted to place his face there. He needed to breath in her scent, to taste her, to feel her warmth. He fought the urge to place his mouth over her sex and lick her just so he could taste her and quench the hunger that had built in him over the past few hours.

Damn those wipers...all of that squeaking and that rhythm had him worked up before he ever got home. Her waiting for him in such a lovely submissive state was more than he could have asked for. It took every bit of strength he had not to take her right there, on the floor.

He couldn't get enough of her. His eyes traced the thin line of hair on her mons, left there by his request. He wanted a little hair left to play with. David enjoyed slowly playing and teasing her with his fingers before sliding them into her slit and fingering her to a heightened state of arousal. He loved the contrast between her wiry womanly hair, then the smooth skin over her labia, and finally the silkiness of her inner lips.

At the moment, he wanted to sink more than his fingers into her. He wanted to taste her, to drink and eat from her, to thrust his hard, pulsing cock into her, and to feel the pleasure of her cunt surrounding him, and receiving his cock. He wanted to feel her tightness around his shaft, squeezing him and milking him. Embracing his dick inside her. Welcoming him home.

That's what he wanted most right now. That and to hear her squeak out like she did the last time he was buried deep inside her. But he knew he'd have to hold off on all of that for the moment.

He was sure he had been staring at her for several minutes and yet she still hadn't flinched a muscle. He took a few steps forward, stopping inches in front of her full luscious, naked form. She was perfection in his eyes.

He couldn't hold back any longer. He needed a little of her special attention right now. He unzipped his jeans, reached in and pulled out his cock. Leaning in, he slid the tip of his head across her lips. Closing his eyes, he regained some control before he continued.

"Open."

Anna's lips parted slightly. David watched as the tip of her tongue peeked out and wet her lips to ease his access. He smiled as he guided his shaft into her mouth. Slowly, he slid it in and then withdrew it halfway. He repeated the motion a few more times before he could stand it no more. He entered her mouth again and allowed his cock to simply rest in her warmth and wetness for a moment.

Reaching down, he stroked his fingers through her soft hair. A citrus smell wafted up to greet him and he breathed deeply, taking in the scent. Sliding his hand gently beneath her hair, he stroked along the back of her neck before firmly taking hold of it in his grip.

Anna made her first sound. She sighed at his touch, her body relax, but she remained beautifully posed.

With a firm grip on her hair, he guided her head forward and back, causing her to take and release his shaft at his will. He never pulled back fully, always allowing an inch or two of his penis to remain in her mouth.

She moaned around his shaft as he pulled her forward and buried himself in her throat. David groaned his approval and held her there as he continued to play with her hair.

One simple stroke was all it took for her to feel wanted and welcomed. One placement of his hand behind her neck allowed her to release herself to him. At times, submission was challenging for Anna. However, with David it come more naturally, more easily. She embraced it.

Anna began to suck on him as he held her to him. Her face was buried against his pelvis. Her forehead rested on his lower abdomen. He continued to caress her head and play with her hair as he spoke to her.

"Did you find the key without a problem?" His voice was quiet, but laced with a well practiced authority that, in this moment, barely covered up the sound of his need for her.

Before David left, he'd asked Anna to walk and feed his new puppy while he was out of town. Forgetting to give her a spare key before he left, he told her where to find his emergency key.

"Yes Sir," she mumbled with her mouth full of cock.

His hand relaxed as he felt the last of her tension release from her body as she continued to enjoy herself and pleasure him. His fingers traced along her shoulder, then across her upper back. Returning to his original hold on her neck. He slipped his hand back in place, holding her firmly and listened to her deep intake of breath through her nose as she tried to take him deeper into her throat.

The sound of her breathing alone was erotic to him. He loved the sounds she made when they were together. He loved her moans, her cries, her squeaks. He enjoyed the sounds of her body as he played with her, teased her, fucked her, and especially when he ate her out. There wasn't anything he found that he didn't enjoy about her.

Gently, he pulled back on her hair. His cock slid from between her lips and his erection bounced in front of her face as she sighed in disappointment at its loss.

"Later my sweet," he said as he placed his still hard cock back in his pants. "I couldn't help myself from wanting just a sample of you."

David caressed the side of her face and traced his fingers over her damp lips. Then he went back to playing with her hair. She sighed and smiled up at him, showing him how happy his words made her feel. Her body relaxed even more, as did her mind.

Knowing that his touch relieved Anna of the anxiety she felt as she transitioned into her submissive state, while also exciting her, aroused him greatly. Giving her control to him, enjoying his dominance were signs that they were building more trust and a stronger relationship.

Her submission always aroused him, more so with her than with any previous sub. The only explanation he'd come up with was that their connection was stronger, more real than he had in previous relationships.

"How long have you been waiting?" he asked, knowing she had no idea how long he was delayed by the storm and detours.

"Not long, Sir."

"How long is 'not long'?"

His tone made it clear that a more precise answer was expected. Wrapping her hair around his hand, gripping it tightly, close to the base of her head so it didn't pull the little strands, he tilted her head back. Looking down on her, he waited for her response.

"About two hours and twenty minutes, Sir."

David smiled and shook his head. He knew she would most likely always have a bit of a brat in her. He enjoyed her occasional sarcasm and her smart mouthed answers. He found it feisty and he enjoyed teasing with that side of her. As long as it didn't get out of hand and was playful and respectful.

David may enjoy feisty and playful, but he had no tolerance for rudeness or spiteful disobedience in a sub. Anna was always playful and teasing with her responses and behaviors.

His smile turned into a little laugh as he recalled her original answer. First it was not long. Now, it was exactly two hours and twenty minutes. She was a challenge, that was for sure.

"So, you don't find two hours and twenty minutes to be long. That's good to know." He pictured the amount of fun he could have with her in two hours and twenty minutes and a devilish smile covered his face.

"Not too long to wait for you, Sir." There was a teasing nature to her words and a playful lilt in her voice.

Yes, she is definitely a challenge, he thought, but what a wonderful, surprising challenge she has been. I can only imagine things will be more fun as we learn about each other in more detail.

"Stand."

He gently pulled up on her head by the hair wrapped around his fist. Simultaneously offering her his free hand to help her to a standing position.

"Anna, please tell me you weren't waiting on your knees for that entire time," he said as he looked down and lifted her chin to look into her eyes. He knew she wouldn't lie to him, but he wanted to see what was behind those mischievous green eyes of hers.

"No, Sir." She explained, "I was making dinner when I missed your call. I heard your message and knew you wouldn't be much longer. I undressed and knelt a few minutes before you arrived." She returned the smile that crossed his face.

"Good." Lifting his brow, he asked, "So, then you knew I called and you didn't return my call?" He was teasing, but he made it seem as if that was an issue. Being a smart woman, she knew what he was up to and played along.

"No, Sir. I didn't return your call," she said in mock disgrace.

"I'd say you deserve a spanking for that, but I know it's exactly what you're hoping for and to be truthful, it's on my list of things to enjoy with you tonight." He looked at her as she tried to hide her smile, but wasn't quite successful. "Don't even think you've played me girl. I may not have known you very long, but I've learned a few things about you over the weeks."

"Yes, Sir," she said and placed a perfect repentant pout upon her face.

Anna's lifestyle and her personality traits wouldn't be categorized as naturally submissive. She was an extremely strong, independent, and intelligent woman who was strongly dominant in her daily life. In addition to that, most of her playtime had been spent as a dominant...until she met David. Then, she simply decided she wanted to try something new and a little out of her norm.

She wasn't committed to being a full time sub and this was the first time she had made the attempt to do more than scene experimentation with her submissive side. In general, she enjoyed being both a dominant and a submissive. To her it was mood, need, and situationally dependent. But after meeting David, she felt she could take things further...really experience a relationship in which she was completely comfortable in the submissive role for more than a few hours.

David was aware of how independent she was and of her dominant side. It was no surprise to him when it reared its head on occasion during their time together. Both knew it wasn't something one could easily put to the side, allowances would have to be made, and they both were aware of that. It was a topic they discussed in great detail when they agreed to become something more than play partners.

David laughed and pulled her to him, his grasp, still firmly locked in her long hair.

"Don't even try to play me Switch," he said, teasing her about her Switch preference. Then reaching around with his free hand, he brought it down playfully on her backside, but still it caused a sting as he gave her a spank. She arched into him as his hand hit against her bottom and she made the little squeak sound she so often did.

"Damn that sound," he said as he pulled back on his hold and her head tipped all the way back.

She looked up at him with a confused look. Unaware of what he was talking about, her eyes questioned him. She'd made that little sound a lot with him and it usually made him smile. There was a question on her face and he kissed the tip of her nose and nipped at her chin before answering it.

"That damn squeak has been driving me crazy for hours, I'll have you know," he said and he took hold of her and kissed her mouth fully. He whispered as his lips met hers a second time, "That little squeak of yours has had my dick rock hard and throbbing for at least two hours."

She smiled up at him and at his confession.

He sucked her lower lip into his mouth and teasingly bit her. Looking into her eyes, he winked and said, "You're going to have to make up for that you know," he whispered as his hand slid down her back and grasped a handful of her ass.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered as she moved in closer and kissed his neck. "I will do my best."

"That's my girl."

Anna smiled at the term of endearment he used, then added with a wink, "Would you like dinner or dessert first, Sir?"

David shook his head, never really surprised, but always a little impressed by her spirit. He gave her a look and smile that said more than words could.

Apparently, dinner was on hold.

"Are you trying to test me, sub?"

She winked at him and he raised his eyebrow in mock indignation.

"Am I?" she teased back.

He was too hungry for her to deal with any teasing on her part. They had all night and he planned on using most of it to his benefit. He pulled her head back by her hair and took hold of her chin, controlling the movement of her head. He held her there for a few moments and felt her breath as it caressed along his chin.

"Are you going to be a good girl tonight?"

"I sure hope not, Sir. I missed you way too much to be a good girl tonight."

She gave him her best naughty smile and he couldn't wait any longer. Holding her still, his mouth captured hers in a deep and hungry kiss. His tongue explored her mouth and his hands her body.

His warm breath caressed her as he sighed into the kiss. She felt the chapped skin of his lips as he ground down on her mouth. His breath once again came in a long slow moan as he realized his comfort and his pleasure was held in his arms. Pulling back, he looked at her. His eyes said more than words could.

Then the wetness of his tongue traced over her lips and she opened to him again and felt the warmth of his mouth join hers.His tongue played with hers as they kissed and his hand slid down her neck and returned to his exploration of her full, lush body. She loved his touch. His big hands, always made her feel small. She liked feeling like that under his touch and he enjoyed being able to make her feel that way.

Home at last, he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Readers,

Please remember to vote and/or comment. I appreciate your feedback on my stories. I hope you enjoyed, "A Submissive for David." I will be posting the next section shortly.

Thank you and enjoy the read,

Apple

12