A Submissive for David Pt. 03

Story Info
David and Anna's playtime turns fantasy into reality.
11.2k words
4.66
9.7k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six : One Taste is Never Enough

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna moaned. Her eyes begged him. Automatically, her body arched toward him, silently asking for more.

"I know doll. One taste is never enough." He gave a quick, firm slap of his hand to her exposed pussy. "But not yet," he admonished her as he denied himself of the same pleasures he was denying her.

He slid his hands up and down her arms and legs as he undid her wrists and ankle cuffs. Leaving the leather cuffs attached to the bed frame, David took her hands, massaged around her wrists, and checked for any marks. When he found none, he poured some oil into his hands and began to massage along her arms and wrists. Repeating the same visual inspection of her ankles, he massaged her legs next.

Anna groaned when his hands left her body.

"Lie still, doll. I'm not done."

She peeked up at him through barely open lids.

"The heat is spreading throughout my body," she whispered. "Every nerve ending I have is sensitized and wanting more."

"I know. Give into it."

David watched as her body gave in and she allowed herself to feel everything.

"That's it. Give into everything you feel. Open yourself and experience it all."

He loved watching her body. He loved watching her responses. In that moment, he realized he may even love her, truly love her. Not only as a play partner or a sub, though he definitely loved those parts of her, but as the woman she was in her entirety...all of her...woman, friend, switch, sub, lover. Without realizing it, he leaned down and kissed her softly.

The sound of her voice brought him back from his thoughts.

"Yes, Sir," she said after he kissed her. With a soft laugh, she added, "Sir, my bottom throbs and it vibrates to my clit. I'm so wet for you, Sir. So wet."

Smiling, David kissed down her body. Light, warm kisses trailed from her neck to each breast. He nipped and tugged on her nipples and she thought she would wet herself from all of the sensations her body was feeling.

His path moved over her tummy and down to her mons. His fingers traced along her slit and she made the sexiest of sounds as he slipped a finger into her. Looking directly into her eyes, he pushed it deeper, then pulled back teasingly, before going in hard and deep again. She bit her lip as he caused her entire body to shudder with excitement as he continued to finger fuck her.

"Yes. Yes, you are," he said as he felt her warm, wet sex suck him in. "That's good baby. I want you soaked for me," he said as he undid the button and zipper of his jeans with his free hand. Which gave little relief to his hard, bulging cock.

"Spread your legs for me," he commanded as he quickly removed his finger from her hole and watched as her eyes flickered open in disappointment. Anna groaned as he left her open and wanting. The sounds she made were so sexy, so needy. They had David reaching into his pants, stroking his cock, and coating it with her juices.

Her legs shook as she tried to bend them. When he realized she didn't have the energy to do it on her own, he lifted her at the knees and butterflied her legs open.

"Fuck, baby," he couldn't help but love what he saw as her legs fell open. Her lush, fat lips opened to him. Her inner pink folds were engorged and she was so wet, her sex shining in its own secretions. And her hard little bud peeking from behind its hood as if calling to him, and he swore her hole winked at him. It was becoming too much temptation for him.

"You're beautiful," he whispered as he slid his jeans down and kicked them to the side. Then he leaned between her legs and with one quick swipe of his tongue, he tasted her and smiled as Anna cried out for more.

He laughed as he teasingly licked her tasty little cunt. Short, quick licks followed by long slow licks with the flat of his tongue. She moaned her desire for more, but after a short time of teasing, he stood between her legs.

In a playful Dom mood, he held her legs open and slid his hard cock between her pussy lips. Slowly, he rocked back and forth stroking his engorged shaft between her wet lips. The more she moaned and slid up against him, the slower and softer his movements became. She swore he was going to tease her to death.

He continued to massage her cunt with his shaft until he couldn't take it any longer. His cock pulsed with its own needs and wants. At the first sight of pre-come, he pulled back, took his cock in his hand, and wiped the droplets of pre-come with his fingers. Then he fed them to her waiting mouth.

"Thank you," she said as she licked his nectar from his fingers.

"You're welcome. Now, let's get you over," he said and helped to roll her onto her tummy. Lifting her bottom up, she came to a semi kneeling position. Her torso and face remained resting on the bed.

Gently he took her hands with his and placed them on each butt cheek.

"Hold your ass cheeks open for me, doll. I'm nowhere near done with you."

She looked over her shoulder and could tell by the glint in his eye, the smile on his face, and the way his southern accent had become more prominent, that he meant what he said...he was nowhere near done with her.

The muscles between her legs tensed in anticipation. Her pussy tightened in need, which caused her clit to pulse harder. But, she did as she was told.

Reaching back, she slid her fingers along the crack of her ass. When her hands reached the fleshiest part of her ass, she held her butt cheeks open. The act of exposing her anus, also opened her womanly parts and allowed her juices to flow freely from her sex. The trickle of her own wetness caused sparks to ignite over her sensitized flesh and she groaned needily.

Anna could feel the excitement and anticipation flow through her. Her heartbeat was pounding in her ears. She could feel its force in her chest. Her nipples were hard and sensitive. She could feel the fluttering from her chest, to her stomach, down through her pussy. She could also feel the wetness that was now coating her sex and inner thighs. She was a hungry girl. A hungry girl who loved the touch of her Dom.

Anna pushed her ass up and curved her back low. This position splayed her legs, ass, and sex open as far as she could. Fully visible and accessible to David, she held the position. The cool air touched the warm, wet flesh between her legs, causing her to squeeze her sex tight, which only increased her desire.

David watched as her pussy and asshole winked at him and every muscle in her body quivered.

There was something unnerving and yet thoroughly exciting about being in this position for Anna. She was completely vulnerable, but still, she loved the feeling it gave her. It was intense and freeing at the same time. She had never enjoyed these things with anyone before David. She realized, some weeks ago, that there was something special that she and David shared. She had placed more trust in him than she had in any other man...ever!

Anna realized that David was one of the rare men, the rare Dom's that truly got It. Anna knew that most men, and many dom's, couldn't comprehend how precious a gift they were given when a woman found him worthy of her trust and her submission. It was a rare gift when a woman, a sub, opened herself to submit to him, to be vulnerable with him, to share herself with him entirely. She was sharing not only her body, but her mind, her heart, her soul, and all of her secrets. She shared the innermost aspects of her being that made her unique and special. She was sharing the things that she kept hidden from everyone else.

When her deepest desire is to want to serve him and her ultimate goal is to make him happy, she is gifting him with something so valuable, there is no price to be placed upon it. It's something that should be cherished and cared for, as much as he cherishes and cares for her and her wellbeing. Its beauty is beyond words. The experience to see the real her, to see how small and how large she is capable of being at the same time is indescribable.

Anna realized she had this with David. She was experiencing it now, in this moment.

With that thought fresh in her mind, she realized how much she was enjoying sharing herself with David. The freedom, the anxiety, the frustration, the anticipation, and the fucking sexual arousal was overwhelming her. Anna's narrowed her mental focus and she was intensely centered in the moment while she waited for David to do as he pleased with not only her body, but her mind.

Being completely under his control, at his will, was more intense now than ever before. Her physical exposure was only a small part of it all. What was most moving to her was her ability to be comfortable in her vulnerability. She trusted him and that was huge for her.

She knew, having played on the dominant side of the D/s relationship, that having someone be completely open and vulnerable to you, for you, was the real turn on. That level of control and power is what gives the high to a dominant. That feeling, that knowledge was their dom space.

It was the control and power exchange that was the dom's reward. It was a rare thing, but when it happened between two people, it was amazing.

All of these new realizations had Anna realizing that something had definitely changed. For the first time, she was truly feeling the full physical, sexual, and emotional spectrum of her submissive side.

It wasn't only her body that wanted him, it was her mind, it was her soul. She wanted to be controlled by this man. She wanted him to dominate and to work her body, her mind, and her submission anyway he wanted to. She wanted to give herself to him fully. To experience what she never experienced before, but she also realized she had only felt this way with David.

Anna sudden sinking of the mattress let her know that David's weight was added. As he moved between her legs, he brushed against the soft skin of her inner thighs. A flood of anxiety and anticipation ran through her. The intense, good type of anxiety. Unsure of what he was planning next, she forced herself to remain motionless and silent. She didn't want to break the mood that seemed to surround them.

There was a warmth and silence around them, yet it was as if they were communicating without words. Their eyes were saying it all. Their bodies, able to interpret the others movements. No words were needed right now.

Her body was aching for more of what only David could give her. She was needy and wanting of him, of his control. He placed his hand on the small of her back and she felt like her body was going to shatter into pieces. His touch felt that intense to her.

Her anticipation doubled as his cock rubbed against her most intimate areas. His hand slid down and caressed her bottom. His middle finger was tracing along the cleft of her ass cheeks and making her bite her lip to keep from begging. Reflexively, she tightened her ass muscles.

"Relax," he said quietly as he bent over her, placing a kiss between her shoulder blades. "You're going to enjoy this. I promise."

He completely closed the gap between their bodies and rubbed against her. She felt the coarse hair of his legs rub against her soft skin. His hard cock slid between her legs and along her sex, easily slipping between her wet lips and becoming coated in more of her fluids. He pulled back and angled his pelvis upward, causing his fully erect phallus to tease along the exposed area of her ass.

Her ass cheeks quivered at his touch. He smiled to himself, delighted at her response. Grasping her hip in one hand and his cock in the other, he gathered more of her wetness on his cock head and began to tease her anal opening.

Slowly he traced small circles around her sphincter, causing it to pucker in response. As she became more aroused, she began to rock back toward him. He pulled back and once again, he dipped his cock between her legs. Sliding his erection between her pussy lips, he rocked back and forth slowly teasing her into a whimpering frenzy of need.

Every time Anna responded too vigorously to his ministrations, David would alter his cock placement. He continued to tease her by switching the position of his cock between her pussy and her ass, all while quietly talking to her as if they were simply having a chat.

"Do you remember that little video I sent you? The one with the instructions. The one you enjoyed so much?"

They were rhetorical questions. He didn't wait for her to answer as he continued to whisper to her, occasionally fondling her breast or sliding his hand around her and playing with her clit. He enjoyed teasing her and tempting her with new or varied experiences. Especially when he'd already tested her on other levels and knew she enjoyed them.

Her little pink sphincter squeezed tight as goosebumps covered her skin and she realized what he was talking about. He was referring to the erotic video and instructions he'd sent her a while ago.

WTF?...she thought as she heard his words. Then, she thought, Why am I surprised?

David remembered everything he and Anna discussed. It was one of those characteristics that Anna thought separated the good dominants from the great ones. A great dom remembered details and filed them for use at a later date. Especially the details of the first erotic fantasy she shared with him.

It wasn't long after they started to play together that she opened up to him. She talked about it one time with him and shortly after their conversation, he sent her a set of instructions. The instruction list was very detailed and accompanied by a selection of video clips.

She knew David spent a lot of time putting everything together, because the videos flowed like a well orchestrated sex-duction. As Anna read his instructions, she watched the videos in order. She wasn't half way through them when she realized, as the erotic nature of the videos built, so did her arousal. Everything was working exactly as David planned.

It was the first time she had ever done anything sexual while watching gifs online and following written instructions. Once she started, she was so turned on she couldn't stop herself from doing as he requested if she tried.

She read each instruction as a command directly from David, even hearing his voice in her head as she read them. His voice put her in a more submissive mind space. Following each of his instructions to the letter, she watched the gifs that were listed with each directive. One video in particular had a great effect on her, making her wet and causing her to tighten her pelvic and ass muscles to hold back her release even though she hadn't even began to touch herself.

Watching the man slide his big, fat, hard cock along his woman's pussy, teasing her to distraction, only to take it and stroke it up and down, and around her asshole until she cried out in need, made Anna want to come.

Anna found that she kept going back to that section of the instructions and that video over and over again. Later, she used it to masturbate to frequently. She couldn't stop watching it. She was a little surprised by the intense response her body had to viewing it. It wasn't anything hardcore, but it was erotic.

After watching it several times, she followed David's command and started to use her vibrator. She made the same motions with her vibe that the man in the video was making. Only he was using his cock.

Over and over, she stroked herself to those frames of him and that woman...that very lucky woman. That's when she came for the first time while watching an erotic video.

When she was done, the last instruction read: When you calm down and relax, call me. I will expect a detailed report of your thoughts, activities, and of course, the outcome...or outcomes! I'm hoping there was more than one.

She confessed everything that night to David. He enjoyed hearing about her experience and loved that she was so turned on by a specific section of the clips. He made a mental note to give her a real life experience as soon as he could.

David took hold of her hips once again. She jolted at his touch, as it awakened her from her memories. He moved closer to her. The warmth of his body met hers as he snuggled up against her backside. He was nestled between her legs and now she felt him press his right hand to her lower back. She arched down and pushed her ass up higher. Warm oil drizzled all over her lower back and butt. He massaged her, leaving a light coating of oil on her skin.

Hearing a deep growl sound, she peeked back to see David rubbing his hard cock with some of the oil. Then she watched over her shoulder as he slid his cock along her butt cheeks. First one, then the other side. She could only see his face and upper body, but she could feel exactly what he was doing.

She felt the soft skin of his firm cock slide between her ass cheeks and along the crack of her ass as he began to glide his body over hers.

She couldn't believe how much this excited her. She didn't think it possible, but she was becoming wetter and now she was panting aloud. Little flashes of the erotic video she got off to came to mind as he moved over her. Her heartbeat picked up again and she wanted to reach back and place his cock inside of her. She never wanted anyone as much as she wanted him right now. As he continued to slide along her body, his hands held onto her hips and she started rocking back and forth to meet him.

Finally, after being teased for what seemed like forever, she thought she heard words coming from her mouth. At first she wasn't sure if she was speaking them or thinking them.

"Please Sir, fuck me," she said. "Please Sir, I need you to fuck me now."

She heard a deep groan and a grumbling sound as she felt David's grip on her hips tighten.

"Damn doll, it took you long enough," he said. He wanted the warmth and slickness of her pussy around his cock. He slid his cock head over her entrance several times before entering her. Slowly, he thrust in and out. Both were primed to orgasm and it didn't take long for Anna to reach her peak.

She bucked back toward David as she cried out, "I need to come. I need to come."

"Whose girl needs to come?"

"Your's, Sir. Your girl needs to come!" she cried out as her body trembled and her pussy ached for release.

"Who do you come for?" He asked, holding her tightly as he pulled her toward him, entering her hard.

"You," she said, "I'm come for you, Sir."

Anna pushed back with him to take as much of him in her as possible. They both groaned loudly as their bodies slammed together.

"That's right," he grunted out as he thrust deeply into her wet warmth. "You...come...for...me doll." His words came between each thrust as their bodies collided and the only other sound heard in the room was that of a wet pussy welcoming a hard cock.

He plunged into her several more times, feeling her juices drip from around his cock and wet his upper thighs. "You're so fucking wet, you're dripping."

"Please, please...may I come?"

Anna begged. She was close to tears, fearing she would come before he gave his approval and disappoint her dom and herself.

Holding her hips tightly, he sank into her hard and deep, over and over again. He groaned as if he were in pain as he fought his own need to burst inside of her and coat her with his come.

It took everything he had to hold back his release. David quickly reached around and strummed his fingers back and forth across her clit like he was playing a guitar riff. Her body shook and he held her tightly against him.

"Come for me!" he growled in her ear as he thrust into her and pinched her clit.

Her entire body was trembling with need. When Anna's orgasm flooded through her. It may have started in her vagina, but as soon as he captured the fire in her clit with his fingers, her entire body reacted. Heat rushed from her core to her belly, chest, and face. Every muscle contracted as she reached her highest point. Then her release came hard and fast. Her body went limp as her orgasm ran through her.