A Submissive's Surrender

Story Info
A submissive surrenders to her master.
1.1k words
3.91
16.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to MichelMabelle for editing assistance with this story.

-----

I met HIM on the internet.

On one of those sites, HE saw my profile. HE engaged me in conversation. HE noticed I was polite and that was something HE valued. HE asked me what had lured me into this lifestyle, asked me about my life, what I was looking for. HE showed an interest in me.

We talked for some time and eventually I took HIM as my Master. We decided we would keep it casual, no real life meeting, until we were both ready to take it to the next level.

We kept talking, getting to know each other. Quick emails led to chats. Chats led to long conversations over the phone. Each interaction left me wanting more.

Finally, it was time.

We arranged to meet in a public place. I suggested the mall but HE decided HE wanted the park instead. I found it strange but, still, I agreed.

I was really nervous. I kept asking myself if it was a good idea. Still I decided to leave all those "What if..." questions behind me. After all, we only live once.

I arrived 30 minutes early. I was so anxious to finally meet him that I couldn't wait any longer. When I arrived, I still had to wait. That was the worst part - the wait. It seemed like ages, but each time I looked at my watch only a few minutes had passed.

Finally the scheduled hour arrived. My legs were limp, my palms were sweaty, and then HE was there...right on time.

HE walked towards me and there HE was, standing right in front of me - tall, strong, intimidating. HE gave me the darkest smile, followed by a deep, "Hello little one".

"Master..."

HE laughed and took my chin in HIS big hand and kissed me. HIS arm around my waist made me feel so small, so protected.

HE took my hand in HIS, bigger and stronger, and said, "Let's go, little one. I have a surprise for you."

We got in HIS car and with a smile HE blindfolded me. I panicked for a moment. I forced myself to calm down, to trust HIM, to believe that HE would not hurt me. As I calmed down, I felt HIS hand caressing my face. "Good girl," HE said, and I smiled.

HE drove for what seemed hours, but was probably closer to 10 minutes. HE parked, helped me out of the car, and guided me inside of a building. HIS hand on the small of my back and his warm body next to me were all I had to connect me to the world. I heard noises, but my senses were so tuned to him that everything seemed a blur to my ears. HE opened a door and gently pushed me inside. Once HE closed the door behind us, it was as if I could physically feel HIS eyes on my body. Nothing seemed safe from his burning gaze. Then HIS command: "Undress, little one".

I was trembling as I obeyed HIM.

I felt HIM behind me. One hand went to my throat while the other hand ran across my body. My belly, my breasts, my nipples, all felt his touch as HIS other hand squeezed my throat. HIS hand headed south as I gasped for air, fingering me softly, then hard, then soft again. I moaned out loud.

All of a sudden, HE pushed me forward, following me close. HE tied my wrists together in the front and raised my hands above my head and tied them to something sturdy. I was defenceless, and HE continued to run HIS hands all over my body, making me moan until I was dripping wet. HE slid a finger inside me and I moaned louder. HIS voice was full of false surprise when he whispered, "Oh my, you are all wet, little one. Is it possible that you are enjoying this?"

All I could do was moan. HE slid 2 fingers inside my drenched pussy, fingering me hard until I could feel all that tension building.

HE chuckled. "You don't have permission to cum, little one. If you do, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

I silently nodded.

"Answer me, little one. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand."

"Good girl."

As a reward, HE slid a 3rd finger inside me, fingerfucking me hard, mercilessly.

"Please, Master. Please let me cum. Please..."

HE chuckled again. "Mmm. I love when you beg, little one, but I'm afraid the answer is no."

HE started pinching, squeezing my nipples as HIS fingers drove me insane. HE started rubbing HIS thumb on my swollen clit. My orgasm was building up, and I didn't know how long I could wait.

"Good girl. Cum for me, little one," HE whispered.

So I did. My whole body convulsed. My moans filled the air. And then HE slid HIS big, thick cock inside me, stretching me, making my orgasm last, and last. HE started pumping inside me, one hand on my ass, pulling me closer. The other stayed on my throat, grabbing, squeezing. HE pulled his cock out and untied my hands from where they were secured but left them tied together. HE pushed me to my knees on the floor and guided my eager mouth towards HIS hard cock. I sucked, and licked, and took it as far as it would go. Then I surprised myself by taking it a bit further. I heard HIM moan. HIS hand was on the back of my head, grabbing my hair, making me take HIM deeper and deeper, making me choke. He would pull a bit out before pumping back in, totally controlling the pace and the depth of his ownership of my mouth and throat. HE stiffened, then moaned, then I felt his hot cum deep in my throat. HE held my head firmly in place so that I couldn't move even if I wanted to move.

When HE was finished, and I had licked every last drop of cum from his cock, HE untied my wrists and removed the blindfold. HE got a bottle of water, which HE drank part of before giving it to me. I took it gratefully and sipped before handing the bottle back to HIM.

"So, how did you like our first session, little one?" HE asked me, as HE pulled me up onto the bed beside HIM.

"Thank you, Master. I loved it."

"Good girl. Sleep now, little one."

I felt HIS hand caressing my hair as I slipped into oblivion...