A Subs First Journal Entry

Story Info
Meeting her Sir for the first time in real life.
1.6k words
4.18
11k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear journal,

The anticipation of our first meeting in real life. I am driving to the airport my excitement is building the closer I get. I turn into the parking area after driving through rush hour traffic. I find a spot, park grab my bag checking one more time to be sure I have everything I need for my trip.

I walk to the terminal, find a check in kiosk and do an early check in then head towards international departures and customs. I check my phone for Wi-Fi signal and sign into it.

I do the security walk and pass through customs always friendly with a smile. The workers always seem happier after I go through their sections. As I am friendly and compliant doing what they ask of me, I see no reason to be in a bad mood like everyone else with them they are only doing their jobs.

My time in the airport will be brief but my flight will be long. I open my tablet and sign into the Wi-Fi with it and start surfing to kill time. I download a couple of books that catch my eye and start reading, I get lost in the words on the page. They are calling for us to board, my heart does a little flip. This is real we are finally going to be together.

I stow my carry on in the over head bin and take my crossword book and pen and take my aisle seat and relax. Flight is uneventful and I snooze on and off through most of it, my body relaxed for the first time in months. My layover is very short and I am on my second flight, this one I sleep all the way through only waking on arrival. I gather my things and leave the aircraft, walking through the arrivals amongst all the other passengers, I realize I need to tidy up after sleeping on the plane. I find a bathroom tidy myself up brush my teeth, then head out to the waiting area, where I hope you are already waiting for me.

I step through the doorway into the waiting area, I see you scanning the people as they come out, you look worried and then you spot me. The smile that blooms across your face lights up my world and makes my heart beat faster. We start towards each other, not noticing anyone else around us. I get to you dropping my bag and you wrap me in your arms, deeply kissing me for all to see. We break our kiss and say at the same time let's get out of here.

You take my bag and my hand and lead me to the exit and the vehicle. At the car you push me with my back against the door and lean down whispering in my ear. God my pet I want to be inside you, then you bite my ear. I feel myself get wet just from that little thought and bite. Mmmm my love I want that too.

At the hotel we head straight to the room. The door hardly closes and you have my skirt up around my waist, and you're on your knees raising my leg over your shoulder, face buried into my bare shaved puss. My hands are in your hair, my head resting against the wall, breath coming faster as your tongue and fingers explore my inner recesses. You have me moaning and riding your face. I start to shudder and tremble as my first climax over takes me. Your mouth latches on to my clit as my juices flood out of me, you lick me clean. Your face covered in my cum you rise and take my face in both your hands and look into my eyes, I lean in and lick you tasting myself.

We move into the room as we divest our selves of our clothing, I can't keep my hands off you or my mouth. I start at your neck and kiss, lick, and nibble my way down your chest and stomach. You sit me on the bed so that I am just at the right height to take you into my mouth, I lick around your crown tasting the precum dripping from your tip. I moan, you taste so good. I grip your base and take you into my mouth sucking and stroking, rolling your balls in my hand. Your hands gather up my hair and you pull gently at the root changing the rhythm and fucking my face as I look up at you through my glasses.

You stop telling me pet rest position, I immediately sit up cross my legs and put my hands in my lap with my eyes looking down. You walk away, I feel deflated, my mind thinks I have done something to displease you, but then I realize you said rest position not punishment. A little smile forms on my face, but I dare not look or watch what you are doing. I hear you moving about the room, gathering things and adjusting others that I can't see with my eyes lowered.

You say from across the room kneel pet. I slowly lower myself to the floor and assume the kneel position, you come to me, that's my good pet and stroke my hair. Now hold still, My mind thinks fuck yes, I almost look up but stop myself as I can see the crop you have picked up. I know this will be sensual if I obey, and I want sensual. You run the crop from my hands, which I have clasped behind me holding each elbow with the opposite hand, to my shoulder softly. Bringing it around my neck to tap under my chin, look up pet, look at sir. I comply and see the lust and adoration in your face.

Such a beautiful sight you are my pet, being so well behaved. You trail the crop down my chest and flick your wrist stinging my nipple, I don't flinch but do bite my lip at the sting of it, you repeat on the other side. You tell me to keep looking at you, as you want to see my reactions. Again you flick your wrist twice once for each breast this time a bit harder, my nipples are hard now and have those glorious pink crop marks. You walk behind me lean down with both hands on my shoulders and rub down my breasts to pinch and roll each nipple between your index finger and thumb.

Be humble pet, I take the humble pose for my Sir, I hear your intake of breath as I do. My head between my arms, hands stretched out on the floor, knees apart, and my rump in the air. You are so well pleased with my compliance that rather than use the crop to sting, you use it as a sensual massage tool running it softly over the skin of my shoulder, back, and ass over and over. I don't move even though I am very aroused and wet from your attentions.

I feel you kneel behind me, time for your reward pet. You rub your crown through my slick folds and slowly enter me. Your hands massage my lower back and hips as you slide into me. I feel you as you seat yourself fully into me. You reach forward and put a hand under my stomach and pull me up against your chest. Raise your arms pet and bring your hands around my neck. As I do this your hands go to my breasts and you start a thrusting rhythm, while your hands and mouth explore my skin. You trail your left hand down and rub my clit. Cum for your Sir, cum for me I want to feel you cum pet.

You sit back on your heels having me raise and lower onto you, while you thumb glorious circles on my clit. My breathing is fast and my little noise have become high pitched, your grunting in my ear cum pet, cum for your sir. You feel the trembling off my body and the pulsing and twitching of my inner core. Your right hand holds me to you as your left works my clit harder and you thrust deep achieving your own release. I feel your cock throbbing and shooting guts of hot cum into me and this causes me to cum harder. You hold me against you with one hand and lower my arms with the other, kissing the side of my neck. We stay like that until our breathing returns to relative normal.

Stand my pet, I do. You take me by the hand and lead me to the bathroom filling the tub big enough for two and have me sit in it while it fills with relaxing hot water. You climbing in behind me with a soft cloth in one hand and an elastic in the other. You put the cloth in the water and gather my hair on top of my head and put the elastic over the messy knot you have made. Taking the soap to the cloth you have taken from the water you start washing my back, neck, and arms. Sweet pet is the time change catching up with you? Does my girl need sleep? I answer yes Sir, but if you have plans for us Sir I will be ready when you want. No, pet you will rest, our time together will require you rested. We finish our bath with me washing you.

You take me all warm and dozy from the bath and put me to bed, laying beside me holding me until I fall asleep.

When I wake several hours later you are sitting in a chair watching me sleep. I stretch and don't look directly at you, you tell me to look at you, I do, My sweet girl unless you are in a requested position you will always look me in the eye, I want to be able to see what your thinking, feeling and what you need.

Yes Sir, anything to please my Sir.