A sub's position

Story Info
You're in great need to use and abuse your Property.
2.1k words
3.88
23.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get this text from you saying that you're in great need to use and abuse your Property. I reply, yes Sir, and I will be happy to assist. You send another text telling me to get to the studio. I get dressed and start heading that way. Within 10mins, while still driving, I get another text asking if I'm ready to completely do whatever it takes to please you. I reply back, Yes Sir. You send back, good property!

I'm starting to get really nervous because I've not gotten a text such as that from you, which has now caused butterflies swerving around in my belly, and a lump felt in my throat. You text again, asking how far away. I reply, around the corner, Sir.

I walk into the studio, still just one step inside; you don't even look up at me, you just command that I lock the door and to get undressed. The endorphins are really stirring. I'm feeling tingly all over and I'm really starting to get wet. I can feel the moisture forming within my panties. I comply; I locked the door, undressed, and take a few steps to the chair to place all my belongings.

You have yet to look at me. I'm starting to get a little scared thinking that I may be in trouble or something, but can not think of any actions that may have been disapproving. I stand next to the chair at the corner of the desk waiting for your next instructions. I'm glancing at you to see if you've looked up at me, when I notice several bindings of rope, and a few other items I can't quite make out because the ropes are partially covering them. You speak out, "Come!"

And with one finger you point to the spot on the floor between your knees. I now believe its going to be just like any other visit to the studio. I walk towards you and start to kneel in front on you. You say, "Stop! Turn around."

That's different I'm thinking. So As I turn around, you put your hand on the small of my back and instruct me with your hands motion to kneel. I comply. Then you say, "Arms behind you". I place my hands behind thinking your just going to tie my wrist together, and then I feel you pull my arm up bending at the elbow. Placing the rope around, and then also the other arm as where they are folded up behind me, the rope wrapped around my shoulders, seems like every in of my arms are bound, so much that there is no give in movement.

Next you have me turn around facing you, I'm so aroused that I'm not even noticing any pain or aching from my arms being bound the way they are. You then grab my left tit, squeeze and bend down and bite the side and suck on my nipple. The sensation rushes through me, and makes me moan. You quickly sit up and slap my breast and say. "this is for my pleasure not yours". I regain my composure. You lean over and do the same to the other tit. I'm restraining myself from making any sound or movement.

And then I notice out of the corner of my eye you reach for another strand of rope, again I don't move or make a sound because you have not given me permission to do so yet. I then feel you reach up and hold my left breast as you wrap the rope around and then the same to my right as you now have them bound together and standing out so perky. It's then you lean over and suck on my left nipple and with the binding and your sucking I can't help but cry out. The sensations moves throughout me, I can't even begin to imagine how to control my reactions. And then with a quick swift a slap is felt across my face. And you say "You like that slut?" I can barely reply with, "yes Sir!", as you're pinching my left nipple.

I'm consumed with feelings of exhilaration; my thoughts not even my own. And then I notice that one of the items that I was unable to make out that was sitting on the desk when I entered is now in your hand, and you're moving it closer to my head. You grab a hand full of hair with one hand, as you apply what appears to be a head harness with your free hand. Although I'm baffled when you say. "Open your mouth!" I have no other option but to follow your every command. Closer you get to my mouth I can feel the leather straps encasing around my ears, the smell is distinct, and then you push what feels like a gag into my mouth, it's then I notice it is an open ring gag being inserted. You then reach around to the back of my head and fasten the latches. I can hear metal clinking upon itself and feel the vibration within my ears. Everything is snug, I feel the binding straps tighten over what feels like every inch of my head, but what is most encumber-some is that my mouth is held open, there is no option to shut it. The only action that is of my own will is to move my tongue about.

You lean back into your chair to admire your work. I only secretly glance up to see, just a very small but discrete hint of a smile form. It's then you say, "You're looking better and better by the moment." With no actions of my mouth to properly form words, a very inaudible, "Thank You, Sir!" is mumbled. I continue to be kneeled in front of you as you're sitting in your chair next to the desk. When you reach down and pull your bottoms below your hips. Your erect hard cock staring directly at me. I try to lick my lips but to no avail, my mouth is held so open that I just barely get to the corners. It's then you look down at me with my attempt, you ask, "You want some of that?" I only give a nod, and an ummppphhh. Words are now my enemy, none to make known of what's said. Only my willingness to submit is seen in my eyes.

I start to lean down to take your cock into my mouth when I feel your hands on my head guiding. I'm surprise that your girth is accepted through the gag ring, which then explains exactly how wide my mouth is held open. As my tongue moves about to moisten the head of your massive cock, I feel even more pressure from your hands forcing my head down to take you all in. Then at once I have all of you in my mouth. Unprepared I choke a little and raise up, I take a deep breathe and cough. You again shove my head down onto the massive intrusion, and I choke and gag once more, and pull up. Tears now form and drop along side my face. You then yell out, "Your going to learn to take all of me, you slut!" I just muffled a soft mmphh.

Then I see your hand reach over to the desk to again grab another strand of rope. And it is then I notice, as you shove my head down again to take you in my mouth, I feel the rope being intertwined within the head harness, and you've now secured the straps of rope to the open arm rest of the chair you sit in. I try to lift up off your cock to take a deep breath when only a very small give is allowed and I can only rise to the very tip of your cock, never removing it from my mouth.

I'm now thinking of the predicament that I'm in. I'm kneeled down before you, my arms bound behind my back in a folded fashion, my breast aching from their encasement, my mouth held open with the open gag ring, fully taking in your huge cock, as my head is secured in your lap with the bindings of the rope through the head harness to the arms of the chair that you sit. My only choice left is to service you the best I can, for as long as you choose.

All the bindings you have intricately placed have now left your hands free from not having to guide my head/mouth over you cock. A clank is heard from my left, as you are picking up another item from the desk, you fumble dropping it. It sounded like metal. But I'm unable to look up as my head is secured upon your cock and I'm continuing with servicing you. I hear a strong command to tell me to lift my ass up into the air. With my head secured and my arms bound behind me, it takes a moderate amount of strength to complete your order. I feel you repositioning yourself in the chair, each of your movements is causing me to lose balance and tilts me more onto your hard cock gagging again. I then feel one hand rest on my left ass cheek, unknowing what action is fixing to happen next.

I subsequently feel a very cold slippery hard metal rod inserted into my ass, an intrusion that provokes an unexplainable feeling. My muffled screams go unnoticed, and you continue placing what appears to be an anal hook. In the loop of the hook, you place a strand of rope through, and you have joined it with the back of my head connected with the harness. You say, "Now I've got that ass positioned just where it needs to be". I don't dare question your commands. But realize that I am in such a predicament.

Concerned with what actions may happen next, I'm quickly reminded with the immediate task at hand as you thrust your pelvis upwards ramming your cock into the back of my throat, to also be reminded of my invasion in my ass. Bewildered with all the sensations provoked upon my body, I'm swarming in ecstasy.

Movements and reactions are now just automatic. Just hearing the gratification uttered from you, sends a warm delight that I am providing you all of which you desire from your property. Until just then a rapid smack is felt on my ass, and then again, and again when a familiar sound is recognized. My ass is being propped up with the anal hook, which provides a prefect position for the use of your flogger. The swish heard in secession, as the feeling of warmth is radiated throughout. I can just imagine the nice redness that is presently visible. My moaning becoming increasingly audible. It feels like hours have past, having been placed in this strict position. Although aware just mere moments have past. My jaw throbbing, my arms aching, my neck yearning for release, as continued ummpphhh are muttered. It is then at that moment an instant release is noted, with the freedom of my head to rise up from its daunting placement. You also then grant the freedom of my mouth by the removal of the ring gag, which also releases the harness that relieves the pressure and force felt within my ass.

The relief I'm sure is ever so obvious on my face, when you say, "Oh, I'm not done with you yet, you have yet to receive a proper pounding" You steady me upright and guide me into the next room. My arms are still in their binding. As we turn the corner entering the room, I see a small platform with a large bucket of water sitting next to it. You continue to guide me closer assisting me to kneel on the platform facing the bucket of water before me. You instruct me to slightly spread my knees for better leverage. I feel you once again entangling rope within my arm bindings to provide availability to assist with movements to be dunked into the bucket of water before me and lifting me back up. You heed warning that with each dunk that you will pound my pussy from behind, and I should not choke on the water. I am beside myself, waiting for the first release of the ropes that will submerge me into the water signifying my complete trust that all will be fine. You're savoring the feel of your cock invading my cunt, pounding away, forcefully with each intermittent dunk. My cunt squeezing on your cock, contracting and pulsating until with each thrust pushes you further over the edge. You scream out, I shake violently with each of our juices mixing.

WOW! I've returned to my surroundings. I lay peacefully on the bed unknowing the time past of when we each reached pure exhilaration.