A Sub's Training - Deep Throat

Story Info
A submissive's training in the art of Deep Throat.
777 words
4.12
30.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story about a submissives first deep throat session.

I was sat curled up on the sofa, flicking through TV channels when you walked in. I was wearing a loose flowy dress, with nothing on underneath, my long hair was down. This was my weekend with you and that is how you expected me to dress.

You walked swiftly towards me "Sit on the floor Angel, with your back against the sofa."

I hadn't been your sub for long but I already knew not to question an order. I scooted off and sat on the floor as instructed. I did so quickly and tucked my feet underneath my bum and my hands palm up on my thighs. Taking the position as expected.

"Now I want you to tilt your head back against the seat." You said this as you pressed my forehead back, making sure my head was against the seat.

This seemed an odd position, I was looking up at the ceiling, my back slightly bent, I had no idea what you were going to do with me.

"Good, now open your mouth, tongue out."

I did as ask but I was little apprehensive, not knowing how far.

"Further than that."

I stuck my tongue out almost as far as it would go.

"Good girl."

I heard the zip and the rustle of your trousers as you stepped forward. Your legs were either side of mine as you stood before me and your hard cock was in front of my face.

I'd obviously seen it before, I'd sucked it on a fairly regularly basis when requested but to see it hanging over me like that was still a bit of a shock.

You stepped a little closer and placed your cock on my tongue. I could feel the weight of it even though you still held it in your hand.

"Now Angel, you're not going to like this but you are going to do everything I tell you ok."

I wanted to nod or answer but your cock was in my mouth so it was a bit difficult, so I kind of mumbled my understanding instead.

You started to push your way into my mouth, taking my tongue back in with it, this was such a strange angle to be in, I wasn't sure what it was you wanted me to do, I couldn't use my head to move up and down your shaft, like I normally would, as you had me pinned in place with just your cock.

I tried to bring my hands up to your thighs but you pushed them away.

"Try to relax your throat, We are going to do this nice and slowly."

Oh god!. How it didn't occur to me before this moment I don't know, this was the deep throat thing you had told me about, I was terrified. I thought I would have more warning, more time to get use to the idea.

As the tip of your cock reached my throat I wanted to gag, you kept pushing your way in, telling me what a good girl I was being. It felt so uncomfortable having your cock pushed against my tonsils, forcing them apart and moving it's way down my throat.

You would push then stop, look at me and push a little more, this ordeal seemed to go on forever.

By this point there were tears streaming down my face and your balls were hitting my chin. You started to pull out just a little and I prayed that meant it was over, but then you moved it back in, out, in, out.

It seemed impossible but I could feel you getting harder and swelling inside my mouth. My hands tried to push you away, my head was pinned against the sofa, I didn't want to disappoint you but it was instinctive, a fight for survival.

"Not yet angel you're doing so well." You groaned as you held my hands in a tight grip.

You continued this not so gentle rhythm inside my mouth and I realised you were going to come down my throat, I'd have no choice, I had no where to go.

You thrust one last time and I felt your cock twitch as you came, it shot down the back of my throat making me want to gag again. It took a minute for your cock to stop twitching and you carefully pulled it out of my mouth.

"Good girl Angel." You wiped the tears from my eyes and bent down to kiss me.

It was a terrifying experience but knowing that you would be expecting it again even more so.