A Sub's Treat

Story Info
A good little pet gets her reward.
978 words
3.52
14.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sesho
Sesho
8 Followers

I slide between your tender thighs, my tongue stroking your clit, my fingers deep inside stroking your gspot, commanding you to cum for Master. Sucking on it and then lightly catching your clit in my teeth, sending tiny waves of pain rippling through you and then resuming licking it as I nibble lightly. My warm breath washing over you, my moans vibrating your dripping cunt. Slowly slipping a third finger into you, spreading your hole wider and striking them harder against your gspot. Reaching around to scratch down your spine, slowly digging my nails in deeper then drawing my hand back and slapping your ass hard. Continuing to work your clit and pump my fingers deep into you as you begin to write beneath me. Occasionally turning my head to sink my teeth roughly into your thighs.

As you come to your first shuddering orgasm I begin slowly kissing and licking my way up your supple body. Reaching your tits I suck on your nipples before catching them in my teeth, biting down savagely as my fingers lightly brush your throbbing clit, letting you ride the aftershock orgasms. As you begin to finally calm I pull away and reach over, grabbing a razor sharp knife from the bedside table. I draw it lightly across the top of your breasts, making you leak a thin stream of crimson that I hungrily lap at. Hearing you gasp in pain and pleasure makes me grin, and I gash the other breast deeper, fixing my mouth over the cut and sucking at the lifeforce spilling out. As I suck the last of the rich fluid from your wound I look up at you wickedly, teasingly placing the blade against your jugular and chuckling as your eyes go wide in fear and excitement. I toss the blade aside and with a sudden movement lunge up on you, squeezing my hand tight around your neck and kissing you deeply. As your vision begins to fade I lean over, licking your ear and whispering, "You're going to cum again and again for Master".

I pull back and grab you roughly by your hair, yanking you and flipping you over, ass in the air and face buried in the blankets. I press my rock hard shaft between your lips, sliding its length slowly up and down along your clit, slapping your ass a few hard times. You feel me lean back momentarily and then return. Then you feel the tips of nine leather strips brushing your back lightly. Without warning I draw my arm back, cracking the whip down hard across your back, each strand raising fiery red lines across your flesh. Again and again I lash you as my cock continues to slide against your clit, until another orgasm rocks through your body. As you shudder in front of me I lean forward, lightly kissing and licking the marks I left on your flesh.

I reach forward, grabbing a hold of your hair again, pulling you upright onto your knees, your slender body pressed against mine. I wrap my muscular arms around you, pulling you in tight as I kiss and bite your neck and shoulders. One hand playing with your breasts, the other reaching down to fondle your clit, fingers occasionally diving into your dripping wet cunt to scoop up some of your juices. I continue to hold you tight against me as your breath begins to quicken again. My fingers vigorously working your throbbing clit. Hard shaft pressed between your amazing ass cheeks, stimulating the nerves in your anus without threatening it. My mouth works every inch of you it can reach. Caressing and kissing and biting you until another mind blowing orgasm rips through your body.

As you come down from your third orgasm I spin you and throw you on your back, pouncing on you like a savage wolf, my mouth finding yours and hungrily, passionately devouring your lips. I lean back again, sitting back on my knees, letting you take in the full sight of my hard body. I reach down and press the head of my cock lightly against your thoroughly soaked opening, the tip just penetrating your lips as I grin cockily down at you. I gesture into the corner, beckoning your sister sub from where she has been forced to sit and watch us so far, her cunt nearly as soaked as yours. Slowly she begins working her way down your body, climbing atop and straddling you as she goes. She reaches your clit, her own cunt pressed against your face, awaiting my command. With a smile I tell you, "Make her cum, baby." and with a sudden movement slam my cock into you, slamming hard against your cervix as your Sister's tongue hungrily lashes out to begin devouring your clit. Cock and tongue work you hard. My muscles flexing as I pump you, your Sister's lithe body and amazing tits pressed against you as her juices leak out onto your tongue. Her moans vibrating against your cunt as I pound it deep. Each thrust brushing against all your walls and slamming your cervix. You quickly build up for your next explosion, digging your nails into your Sister's back and making her bleed, crimson fluid leaking over you. Suddenly your body is rocked by the most intensely toe curling orgasm you've ever had, your shouts and cries reverberating around the room. As I feel your tight cunt convulsing around me I can hold back no longer and my cock empties deep inside you. Warm sticky seed coating your tight cunt and leaking out. When you feel me empty my load inside you a fifth orgasm instantly rushes through you, sending your whole body into convulsions of pleasure.

With a content sigh I fall next to you, kissing your lips as your Sister licks both of us clean.

Sesho
Sesho
8 Followers