A Sub's Vacation

Story Info
Vegas turns out to be more than Mistress expected.
1.3k words
3.8
42.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisarah
bisarah
10 Followers

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: While safe sex is not practiced here, this is just a fantasy and in real life, everyone should use a condom!!!

Martine loved Las Vegas. She loved the lights, the people, the action, but most of all she loved the adrenaline rush of what she had planned for sonja. Sonja had never been to Vegas before and even though she had seen Vegas on TV, she still could not believe that such a place existed.

After they checked into the hotel room, Martine and Sonja took a long, leisurely soak in the huge garden/Jacuzzi in their room. Sonja was also amazed at how relaxed her Mistress seemed to be. Martine had never been this nice to her and she was lapping it up.

"Come here pet," Martine cooed.

Sonja scooted over closed to her Mistress.

Martine slipped her fingers between sonja's legs. "Open wide for me, love."

Sonja smiled and opened her legs wide, while her Mistress slipped two fingers into her soft, smooth, wet pussy.

"Get on your hands and knees, pet."

Sonja scrambled to obey, turning her ass to her Mistress and her face towards the open window of their room.

Martine lathered up her fingers with the liquid bath gel on the side of tub and eased two fingers in sonya's ass, fucking them in deep. She pulled them out and looked.

"Good girl, you remembered your instructions for this morning."

"Yes Ma'am, two enemas." Sonja blushed.

Martine had to laugh. No matter what all she and Jack did to sonja, she still turned red and blushed like an innocent.

"Would you like to cum, pet?"

"Oh yes Ma'am, please?"

"Perhaps later … if you are very good, today."

"Yes, Ma'am, thank you Ma'am." Sonja sighed.

Martine stepped out of tub, walked around to sonja, and grabbing up the little patch of hair on the top of her head, pulled her face up and slapped her hard.

"That sighing had better stop now." She slapped sonja again.

Tears sprang to sonja's eyes. "I am sorry Ma'am."

"Well, we both agree on that. Now get out and put on the shorts I put out for you and the little daisy mae top." She looked down at her pet. "And no thong, either."

After dressing in her almost top and shorts and slipped on her sandals, sonya looked at herself in the mirror. I look like a scalped streetwalker, she said to herself.

Martine slipped on a nice skirt and top and her new pair of Manolo's.

"Let's go, pet," Martine said, snapping the leash onto sonja's collar.

Sonja gasped in horror. She could not believe that the Mistress would take her out on a leash in public.

"Something wrong, pet? Are you ashamed for people to know that I am your Mistress?"

"N-n-n-no Ma'am. I am sorry," sonja said quickly.

Martine just laughed. "This is Vegas. Who will notice?" And she opened the door to go out with her now-reluctant sub following.

The elevator doors opened and the duo got on the elevator with several other people.

One of the men snickered and said, "Nice pet, lady."

Martine smiled at him. "What do you say to the nice gentleman, dear?"

Sonja whimpered out a quiet, "thank you sir."

"I don't think he heard you."

Sonja said much louder, "THANK YOU SIR."

Everyone in the elevator laughed.

Poor sonja just bit her lip.

The taxi took them to the darker side of Vegas to a small casino where Martine had come before.

The men there smiled when she walked in with sonja, still on her leash. She walked over to the blackjack table, said, "I want my pet to play, will you all watch her for me?"

William, the dealer, said, "Sure … but does it have money to play?"

The other men at the table laughed.

Martine reached into her bag and pulled out two hundred-dollar bills and gave them to sonja. "Don't lose this, pet." Then she pushed sonja into the chair and wrapped her leash around the back and hooked it.

Martine strolled off to the slot machines, found a nice $5 one, fed it $100 and started playing.

The dealer took the money from sonja and gave her some tokens and explained to her how the game was played. It didn't take long for sonja to lose the money.

"Oh what am I going to do," she wailed.

One of the men beside her, said, "I will loan a little to get you back in the game so you can recoup your losses."

Within the next hour, sonja had lost the $200 Martine had given her, plus another $600 to the men at the table.

When Martine walked back to the table after hitting a nice jackpot, she saw sonja sitting there, sobbing.

"Well, I guess this means you lost, pet."

William started laughing. "Ah, it lost more than that, lady."

"WHAT?" Martine shouted.

"It owes every man here $100."

Sonja sobbed louder. She wasn't sure what upset her more, that she owed money or that one of the men she owed money to kept calling her "it."

"Well, that puts you in a little dilemma, doesn't it?"

Sonja nodded.

"As far as I can see, the only way these men MIGHT let you off the hook is if you use that cute little body of yours to repay them."

William slapped down a CLOSED sign on his table. "Let's take this game to a private room in the back."

Martine unhooked sonja and they followed William and the five other men from the table.

After they got in the private room, they all sat down, watching and waiting.

Martine unhooked the leash from sonja's collar. "Strip bitch and pay off your debts."

Martine sat down, with a large smile on her face and waited to see what sonja would do.

Biting her lip, sonja took off her shorts and shirt. A collective moan of appreciation for her taut body, full tits, and shaven cunt spread over the room. Sonja approached William. "Sir? How can I repay you."

Looking at Martine, who flashed him an anything goes hand motion, William said, "You can start by sucking my cock."

In a flash, sonja was down on her knees in front of William, opening his fly and pulling out his cock. She gently licked it to get it nice and wet before she started sucking it deep into her mouth and throat. William grabbed on to little hair hold and moved her head up and down his hard cock.

Another man from table stood up and moved behind sonja. He got dropped his pants and got down on his knees and pushed his cock into her with one big push. Back and forth, the two men fucked her. It didn't take long for them to cum, one down her throat, the other deep in her cunt.

Another man from the table slipped down his pants and pulled sonja over to straddle him. Yet another stood on the sofa beside them and pushed her mouth down on his cock. The last man stood and dropped his pants. He walked behind them and spat on his hand and then rubbed it on the head of his cock. He was not gentle as he pushed it into her ass. The man with his cock in her mouth loved the feeling on his cock when she screamed on it as the man fucked her ass hard and deep.

Martine could not resist; she slipped a hand under her skirt and started rubbing her wet pussy while she watched her sub get fucked every which way but loose in every hole.

William walked over to her and said, "I could help you with that."

Martine gave him her drop-dead, cold smile. "I would sooner fuck a dog."

William reached back and backhanded her, "bitch that can be arranged."

To be continued...maybe?

bisarah
bisarah
10 Followers