A Substitute's 1st Day Ch. 1

Story Info
Brian Smith accepts a position St. Mary's Academy.
766 words
2.78
38.9k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian Smith was just months out of college when he received the phone call. Glancing at the caller id, Brian rolled his eyes as he realized it was his uncle Phil, always his advocate, on the line. He expected the usual lecture: "Brian, you can't live off of your parents' will forever. You need to find some occupation... With a B.S. in Biology..." The rant usually continued for another 5 minutes or so, until Brian couldn't handle it anymore, shutting up his uncle with a brief statement of remorse followed by some excuse or another to get off the phone. Regardless of the given excuse, his final words were always, "Phil, listen, I love you man. I'm just not ready to go out there yet. I'll do it soon, I promise. Thanks again."

But this time, Phil had a different reason for calling. No lecture this time. Just a simple offer. Before Brian could even say "hello," Phil stated, calmly and in monotone, "This is the last time I'll help you. If you refuse this offer, I am going to cease contact. Out of respect for your parents' lives and deaths, as well as for my love for you, concede."

Brian didn't know what to say... So Phil continued uninterrupted. "You have a B.S. in Biology. Granted, you didn't graduate with the greatest grades, but that isn't relevant. St. Mary's Academy is desperately in need of a long-term substitute sophomore biology teacher. It's the basics, Brian. You can do it – you know that stuff."

Brian finally spoke, "Phil, man, come on. It's gonna be a bunch of punk ass spoiled kids. I know I was one not too long ago, but seriously..." Phil responded, unwavering from his purpose, "I don't care – you deserve to be surrounded by kids like yourself. But that too is irrelevant. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be hearing anything about this offer. It's good money, and easy work. Usually St. Mary's only accepts candidates with teaching degrees and lots of experience. You have neither. Yet here's the offer. If I were you, I'd take it. You could make some quality connections there, Brian. And find some quality choices for occupations." Brian shrugged. "Fine, Phil, fine. I'll do it, ok? When do I start? And, by the way, if I do this – when I do this, no more shit. I'm sick of hearing it." Phil replied, "Great. No more shit. And you start tomorrow. If I were you, I'd run by the school this afternoon and pick up some material to review tonight. You have to report at 7:30 tomorrow morning." And that's how it all began.

After hanging up with his uncle, Brian headed for his shower. He needed a long hot one just about now; he needed to relax before he headed into hell. He hated bratty kids, no interest even in the hot girls. He usually dated older women; he appreciated their maturity, their experience. Young girls were hot, sure, but they didn't offer him anything. He didn't like taking a lead that often, hence his hesitation to teach. But that was all worth shit now. He was going to start teaching sophomores tomorrow. So he turned up the shower, setting the water to the hottest degree. After removing his clothing and tossing it into the laundry, he stepped into the shower.

Brian always liked his shower. It was large, and had fog-proof mirrors all around it. He'd had many a "steamy" experience in that shower... He always got hard just thinking about them. What with his money, his youth, his looks, and his body, he never had a problem picking up women. He looked himself over in the mirror: dark brown hair, sideburns, clear blue eyes, and tan... just about 6'3", with muscles defined strongly from all his working out, not an ounce of fat. His shoulders were broad, and his torso narrowed to his tight waist and small hips. He had a round, perky, muscular ass that always served as a handle for his sexual partners. His legs, too, were muscular, and the cuts rippled in the water. Then there was his cock. 7 ½ inches flaccid, it was his pride and joy. Hard, it was almost 10 inches long, and 2 inches in diameter. Perfect. He kept it shaved – he liked the way it looked better that way. His balls were perfect too, not to saggy, just round enough, and not too big to fit into a girl's mouth. He began to fondle himself, thinking of past experiences in the shower...