A Substitute's 1st Day Ch. 2

Story Info
Brian starts at St. Mary's.
777 words
3.52
29.2k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving to the school, Brian began recalling his adolescence. Only 22, it wasn't that long ago that he was making this same drive to class every day. He knew that he'd recognize and know many of the faculty at the school; he doubted they changed staff much. As he drove, he caught glances of all the students, too young to drive and too close to home to be picked up by their parents, walking home. The uniforms caught his attention – they were different somehow. He'd always hated that uniform, but he knew he looked hot in it... The girls always told him so. But those poor girls, their uniforms were awful back in the day. Culottes hanging to their mid calf, huge blousy shirts, and suspenders. Sexy was not the word used to describe these uniforms. But as Brian gazed out the window of his Mercedes, he realized that the difference in the uniforms was that the girls' one was completely different. Sure, it was the same ugly plaid... But damn those were skirts now, and so fucking short... The shirts, too, were more form fitting, and many girls left the top buttons undone. They still wore the same white knee socks and loafers, but the short length of the skirts allowed that the leg be seen... Good god, those uniforms were hot. Brian had to focus to keep his car in the proper lane and out of a collision.

Brian's visit to the school was a brief one. Just walked into the office – he knew his way around, after all he'd gone their for 4 years – and spoke to the Headmaster and the Director of the Upper School about his requirement. After a quick glance around the lobby, he headed back out to his car and home for a drink.

Brian awoke with a start at 7:00. His head ached from all the drinks he'd consumed the night before, and couldn't for the life of him recall why he was awake so early. Then it all came back to him with a shock, the conversation with his uncle, the visit to the school, the drinks... the uniforms. He shook himself awake, and jumped in the shower – he had a little more than 20 minutes until he had to be at the school. Once clean, he shaved quickly, splashed some cologne, then threw on his suit – might as well look good the first day. After a speedy drive to the campus, he jumped out of his car and struggled to regain composure before entering the building. Then, he strolled to the office again, realizing that he had neglected to even look at the materials he had collected from there the day before.

"Oh well," he thought, "I did go to college, and major in this stuff... I can handle it." After reassuring the Director that he had everything under control, he began his trek to his classroom. Walking through the halls brought so many memories rushing back to him that he stalled, distracted, looking at old photographs on the walls. He didn't realize how much time he'd spent standing there until he felt a slight brush across his lower back. He jumped, startled by the touch – and turned around to see a truly beautiful woman – no, girl – standing in front of him. Long, blonde hair cascading over her shoulders, deep hazel eyes staring out from her face, plump pouty lips shimmering with light gloss...

And her body, damn... Her uniform looked as though it was almost too small on her, although it didn't seem to matter. She had rolled the sleeves of her shirt up to nearly her elbows, allowing a view of her tan skin and small, soft hands with perfect nails. She had left the top four buttons of her blouse undone, and a distinct line of cleavage drew Brian's eyes further down her chest. Her shirt was tight – and white – and he could see that she definitely wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits were beautiful, not saggy in the least, and there were slight dark circles where her nipples were aching for release from the confines of the tight shirt.

Brian's gaze continued down, and he soon realized that the skirt was nothing more than a plaid loincloth, hanging perkily from a tight ass that begged to be grabbed, accentuating the length of her smooth tan legs. She had on the typical knee socks and loafers, but damn they looked hot – they added a touch of innocence to the sexuality of this girl's outfit. He slowly brought his eyes back up to hers.