A Substitute's 1st Day Ch. 3

Story Info
Brian meets Sarah Richardson, student.
759 words
3.83
29.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her uniform looked as though it was almost too small on her, although it didn't seem to matter. She had rolled the sleeves of her shirt up to nearly her elbows, allowing a view of her tan skin and small, soft hands with perfect nails. She had left the top four buttons of her blouse undone, and a distinct line of cleavage drew Brian's eyes further down her chest. Her shirt was tight – and white – and he could see that she definitely wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits were beautiful, not saggy in the least, and there were slight dark circles where her nipples were aching for release from the confines of the tight shirt. Brian's gaze continued down, and he soon realized that the skirt was nothing more than a plaid loincloth, hanging perkily from a tight ass that begged to be grabbed, accentuating the length of her smooth tan legs. She had on the typical knee socks and loafers, but damn they looked hot – they added a touch of innocence to the overall sexuality of this girl's outfit. He slowly brought his eyes back up to hers. "So... You're the new substitute."

"Ye-yes, I am..."

"Well, hello... My name is Sarah Richardson. I have you last bell I believe."

"O-oh... Okay..."

"And what should I call you? Mr. Substitute? That's not very personal!" As she spoke those words, her voice lilted into a giggle... Brian stumbled over his reply, "Uh, my name is Br- I mean Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith. I'll see you last bell then, Sarah… Take care." She completely understood what his thoughts were, so she spun around and walked off down the hall, her beautiful hair bouncing with her step, as her skirt lifted ever so slightly to allow even more of her legs to be viewed. Then she dropped a pen, and bent over – not bending her knees – to retrieve it. Brian almost gasped when he realized what he was seeing – one of the most amazing, perfect asses ever, he was certain – totally uncovered except for a slight white piece of fabric that disappeared into her ass crack… What a girl, what an ass, what a thong… What Brian would like to have her do to him, and what he'd do to her…

The day went by pretty slowly. His first 4 classes were dull, he spent most of the time explaining why he was there, and how their real teacher was having surgery and wouldn't be back for a while… By the time he'd finished that explanation, the class was over and he would have a moment of reprieve. Mostly he spent his free time thinking about Sarah… Damn he couldn't get her off of his mind… So young – just eighteen – with tight ass and tits that probably hadn't been touched by many, if any, hands… And he couldn't help but wonder what her pussy looked like… Ah he HAD to stop. He was her TEACHER.

At lunch, he sat with the other members of the faculty, although his eyes kept stealing away to seek for signs of the hot girl he'd met that morning. Finally, at the end of the period, he found her – standing in the corner of the cafeteria with a girlfriend, both sipping cola from straws, and shooting glances occasionally at the faculty table. At him, he realized. Damn… Then Sarah noticed that he was looking straight at her – and, in response to his gaze, waved lightly to him, and pointed to her friend, signaling that she, too, was in the last bell class. Brian struggled not to wave back or smile… And so, instead, focused on Sarah's friend. She was wearing her uniform similar to the way in which Sarah was wearing hers, except her tits were markedly bigger and looked as though they were going to burst out of her shirt. Due to the size of her tits, she was wearing a bra, but Brian, even from across the room, could recognize the roughness that the lace of her bra caused in an otherwise smooth shirt. Her cleavage, though was pouring out of her shirt, and her skirt looked even shorter than Sarah's, since her ass was curvier. Her hair was brown, but she had this exotic look, and the flowing of her long dark locks over her fair skin and white shirt had an amazing effect. Brian couldn't wait until lunch was over and he could head to his classroom for the last bell.