A Subway Ride to Remember

Story Info
Teacher gets revenge against an ex-student.
1.5k words
3.35
53k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
West4th
West4th
1 Followers

Mr. Fliorio exasperatedly looked at the Latina girl in the front row who was acting up yet again. This wasn't anything new for him. Having taught at the same Brooklyn high school for 15 years, he felt that he'd seen it all before. He knew he could engage her with an argument or he could let her say her piece and then move on. He knew that she wanted the argument. It wastes class time, aggravates the teacher, and scores points with her friends in class.

Esmeralda was 5'2" with a body like J-Lo, but with large breasts. She started yelling: "Yo, Mr. Florida! Like, this poem is stupid, yo. Like, who cares about the "captain?" What does it mean to me? I don't give a shit!"

Mr. Fliorio was tired of correcting Esmeralda. He knew that she was mispronouncing his name on purpose. She knew it upset him. He hated how the boys in class would snicker under their breaths when she did it. He also saw how her two closest friends, Mari and Kim, would look at Esmeralda with respect and awe.

He just let her say her piece before replying. When he did, he was casual, yet obviously annoyed. He said, "The passion Whitman feels for slain President Lincoln demonstrates..."

"Yo!" Esmeralda cut him off. "I don't care about that shit. It was, like, hundreds of years ago or somethin'. Who cares? Besides, I'm graduating in a month and I don't need this shit no mo! Imma get me a job and maybe finally get out of my mom's house. I mean, I am 18; am I right?" She asked the question to the class. Everyone nodded in agreement, and a few hooted and hollered with approval.

"Guys," exclaimed Fliorio, "settle down! There's more to life than quick money." He felt the same boring speech coming on. He wanted to reach these kids, but he knew that he lost them early in the year and was never able to get them back. He did a poor job earning their respect. He could even hear insults on the street, though he can never see the offenders. He continued: "Life has passion, life has meaning...." But then the bell rang. The kids filed out.

In the hall, he could hear Esmeralda, Kim, and Mari talking. Mari and Kim were rapt listening to Esmeralda. Esmeralda called Fliorio stupid, and then she started attacking her friends. Kim was a heavy-set Korean girl who had little fashion sense. Esmeralda made fun of her pink shoes, the kind of shoe/slippers sold on street corners in Chinatown. Then Esmeralda turned to Mari. Mari was a tall, thin Latina with very small boobs. She had a marathon runner's body. Esmeralda made fun of her boobs and told Mari that she'll never get a man without a chest. Mari replied, "Hey, Essie; why you do me like that?" Esmeralda started laughing.

Fliorio hated how much he loved Essie's laugh. It was so throaty and sexy. She had 34 C breasts which jiggled up and down in her tight top as she laughed. Since he was a kid, Fliorio found women's laughter sexy. It was a real turn on. When he was married, he would tell his wife jokes or sometimes just tickle the hell out of her because it turned him on.

Now 37 and divorced, Fliorio spends his nights alone. Since the divorce 5 years ago, he let himself go. He used to be in great shape. Now the only thing he had going for him was his broad shoulders. At 5'8", he was of a decent size, and he wasn't fat. He still had all his dark brown hair. He simply wasn't the hot, athletic guy he once was. He had trouble meeting women who understand his obsession with helping his students. Although his 5th period American Lit class was a bust, the rest of his classes went well. He was very active in several community organizations in Brooklyn helping kids after school and on weekends. His plate was full, so he had little time to meet women, or, in the case of his ex-wife, maintain a relationship. He often battled his loneliness by masturbating before bed. He often thought of Essie's sexy laugh.

By the end of June, Essie's prediction came true. Essie was the first in her family to graduate from high school. She just passed Fliorio's lit class with a C-. She was pissed. She thought she deserved an A. She promised her friends that if she ever saw "Mr. Florida" on the street, she'd let him have it.

On a weekday afternoon on that following August, Fliorio was on the Sea Beach subway heading to Manhattan. This line was originally built for steam engines-long before the concept of a subway even existed. The line is an open cut just below street level. Fliorio liked the sunshine on the line. He also liked how the train rocked and swayed as it traveled over the ancient tracks.

Fliorio was reading his newspaper. At Kings Highway, three loud and obnoxious girls got on the train. The old train with it grey bench seats along each side was empty, so the girls' laughter echoed through the train. Fliorio looked up from his paper to see on the bench across from him Essie, Mari, and Kim. They were all in shorts and bikini tops and flip-flops. Essie recognized Fliorio and stood up.

"Yo! Florida! Why you give me a C-, bitch? I ain't yo student no mo, so you can't say shit! What are you wearing? Are you wearing black shorts, and socks and sandals?" (He was.) "What kind of nerd are you? What the fuck, bitch?"

As aggressive as Essie was, she was smiling, enjoying herself. Fliorio knew this was all for show. He'd been told off before by other students and knew when they meant it. Essie was just putting on a show.

Hovering over him, she exclaimed, "What are you gonna do about it now, bitch?" Her heavy chest was hanging right before his eyes. Essie began laughing. That was too much. Fliorio started to get a hard on. Essie turned around to her friends. Her plump, juicy ass was right in front of him. The bottom of her ass cheeks were hanging out. She started to dance a victory dance for her friends, and Fliorio's hard on began to rage.

As the train lurched into Bay Parkway, it made a sharp turn. Essie lost her balance and landed right in Fliorio's lap. Instinctively, Fliorio grabbed on to Essies' exposed sides and said, "What am I gonna do about it? This is what I'm gonna do about it!" With that he began to tickle Essie's sides.

She immediately lost it. She was laughing uncontrollably. As the train pulled out of the station, she began bouncing up and down on his lap, his dick getting rubbed by that amazing ass through their clothes. She tried to escape, but his grip was too strong. He could feel her heaving chest bouncing off of his hands as he played her sides like an accordion.

Essie yelled to her friends for help. Fliorio yelled out, "Guys, this is your chance to get her back for all the shit she's said to you. Tickle her feet!" With that, Mari got up and knelt down in front of Essie. She said, "Ohhhh.....Essieeee. These feet look so gooood. Tickle, tickle, tickle!" Mari made the spider like finger moves as she reached for Essie's right foot. Mari pulled the flip-flop off and lightly stroked Essie's foot, teasing her by saying things like "Koochie, koochie, koo!"

Essie was now jiggling on Fliorio's cock. He was in heaven! Mari yelled out, "Hey Kim, get in here." Kim was shy and not sure what to do. Essie managed to scream out, "Kim, if you do, you'll regret it!" With that, Kim got angry, knelt down next to Mari, pulled off Essie's left flip-flop, and started tickling her left foot with vengeance.

Essie went into complete hysterics! She became putty and went into a silent laughter mode. Her ass felt like a vibrator on Fliorio's cock. He could feel his orgasm building. He couldn't believe what was happening. Essie's ass was grinding on his dick and the train was rocking and rolling back and forth. He started to grunt. He started to squirm. Her body was intoxicating. He began to loose his senses and then-ugh!-he blew his load in his pants!

As soon as he did, he stopped ticking Essie. He said to the other girls, "I think she's learned her lesson." Essie got up and still barefoot yelled out: "Who do you think you are? You're my teacher! You can't tickle me!"

Fliorio put his newspaper over his lap to hide the stain and breathlessly replied, "I'm not your teacher anymore, and besides, you're 18 and a high school grad. Whatcha gonna do about it?" With that, Mari and Kim laughed at Essie.

The girls got off at Fort Hamilton Parkway. Essie flipped Fliorio off as she left the train. Fliorio got off at the next stop and took the Coney Island train back home. He had to change. He couldn't believe what happened. He always fantasized about tickling a woman like that on the train. Years earlier he tried to do it with his wife (she refused). Now he finally had this fantasy filled by the least likely person.

Fliorio didn't see Essie again, but he always thought of her before he went to sleep.

West4th
West4th
1 Followers