A Suitable Job For A Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Molly gets her pussy stitched, a tail and a new nose.
2k words
4.13
51k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skyeslut
skyeslut
144 Followers

Molly found more confidence every day as she got deeper into her submission, she woke every morning eager to serve them impeccably and they seemed pleased with her. Within a few months all she really thought about was cock worship, keeping the house clean and what to cook them for dinner.

Her masters often said she had a natural aptitude for her role; she loved hearing them praise her limited talents.

Nevertheless, she worked at improving her skills whenever she got a chance. Any free time she had between chores and unloading their balls, she endlessly watched and read pornography. The masters they liked this hobby, it stopped her mind expanding in undesirable ways and kept her focussed on what she was. As she wasn't allowed to masturbate, it also kept her in a permanently edged state, which they also approved of.

Sometimes she worried they might decide she was no longer worth keeping. She didn't know if asking would be considered impertinent. Eventually she plucked up enough courage to ask Daddy.

Daddy thought it cute she underestimated how rare truly submissive cunts are to find, plus the time they'd spent training her made her worth keeping. And of course, she was clueless as to how profitable her worthless ass had become.

He reassured her they intended to keep her for quite some time and if the time came when they did no longer require her; it would be their responsibility to find her a suitable new place for her. Molly would be easy to trade with like-minded individuals even though they had no plans to do so, he decided later with his sons. The same circles that hired her for functions traded possessions from time to time and Molly was considered a desirable specimen.

Molly was reassured but not totally convinced, although it made her happy to know that even if it wasn't with these masters, she would remain a fuckpig slave in some form. However, she liked it here and decided the only way to keep her place was to strive to be the best cunt she could be.

Daddy had got her a few anal plug tails, the inner part was a thick smooth bullet shape, crafted from heavy steel, the exterior of one was shaped like a spiral to resemble a rigid pig's tail - the guys liked that the best because, she was after all - a FuckPig, one was a bunny style and the third was a longer fox type. She wore one all the time unless she was having her ass fucked or ordered to take it out. Due to the design and rigidity so she could not sit on her ass with it in unless there was a stool she could hang over the edge of; she had to kneel, stand, lie on her back or go on all fours.

When Molly was getting her ass is getting fucked she usually held her tail in her mouth, although a couple of guys shoved it in her nose for the fun of it. And some guys just shoved their cock in while she was still wearing it - that's her favourite although her fur gets all messy; obviously she cleaned it with her mouth like an animal.

Molly loved her tails but the long one was her favourite, the plug is heavier and the weight added to the feeling.

She was sure more people noticed than said anything, she liked it when people did comment- It got noticed the other day - "Is that dirty bitch wearing a tail in her ass?" from some woman in the store. Daddy confirmed she was by lifting her skirt to give a clear view, and Molly smiled as she called her disgusting bitch. It just made her wetter.

Wearing them made her feel even more like a bitch in heat. It is highly amusing to the men at the state her cunt gets into simply from wearing an animal tail.

They encouraged her to start a blog detailing the life of a worthless cunt and sent the link far and wide. Every new follower got her reward belting and an allowed orgasm. Which sounded great initially...? However, on the day she picked up 100 followers, she was ready to sacrifice the allowance after 50 or so. Her masters decided that was ungrateful and they enforced every single one until she was little more than a gibbering wreck, unable to stand and barely able to remember her name was FuckPig.

It also gave her some nice ideas for ways for them to use, punish and entertain themselves with her.

Her taste in porn ran mostly to the humiliating, masochistic type which suited her slightly sadistic masters greatly. Her pathetic pleas for them to inflict 'Please sir can you do this thing I saw today' gave them endless amusement. Especially when she really wanted it and they refused.

Both Daddy and the boys had served in the military, they were watching a war movie one night, she sat quietly at their feet, speaking when spoken to, but mostly the demands for her mouth were not to engage it in conversation, she gladly took their piss so they didn't have to get up and miss anything. A soldier was stitching up a wound on another, reminding her of something she'd seen online but thought improbable.

When the movie finished she fetched them more beers, greedily sucked a load of spunk from each of them and requested permission to speak.

They laughed when she shyly asked if they'd learned to suture in the army. She'd seen pictures of females with their cunt and mouths stitched shut and wanted it done. They didn't give her answer, they rarely did, just tell her they'd discuss it. She relieved bladders and was sent to bed.

They refused to consider her mouth, nobody wanted to go without being able to piss and cum in that pay hole. Nor, they said did they want puncture scars on her face.

They all agreed it wouldn't hurt to stitch her useless cunt up for a few days; she could take two or three cocks in each hole now, so they'd still have two cum dump holes. Her cunt was mostly used for abusing not fucking anyway. The younger brother was particularly fond of finding unusually large objects to insert in her cunt to go in the web gallery with the tit humiliation shots.

Daddy got the supplies - they didn't prepare her for it, she maybe should have guessed something was up when all three of them came to her shaving appointment, she normally was chaperoned by just one of them. After her shave, they placed heavy metal jiggle balls in her pussy, the weight of them grinding pleasurably against her tail plug. Molly thought it just for the ride home and when Daddy pushed her back into the chair she thought it was just to suck the cock of the other guy in the shop - which is sort of was, when she saw him get the kit out she felt her cunt pulse in anticipation.

The two barbers, her two younger owners and the customer who had just unloaded down her throat stood watching as Daddy neatly stitched her freshly shaved, sticky cunt lips tightly closed. It was a little tricky to get them closed, Molly just couldn't kept her slut hole dry and every puncture with the needles got her juiced up again.

The closure and her tail twitching with excitement as he worked aroused the little group so much she ended up relieving them all with her mouth, her sealed naked sluthole leaking around the stiches, her face and hair glistening with cum. She begged hard for her ass to be fucked but they all refused her.

Molly loved how it looked so neat; she loved that it meant she only got fucked in the two holes she liked best even more. Mostly having to take two in her ass due to the unavailability of her cunt was a bonus.

The balls sealed inside were tortuous, every movement edged her further and her muscles ached from carrying them. She spent most of the four days her cunt was closed begging to be allowed to cum. They took her out often especially to show off the handiwork. With the stitches, tail and her slut brands, she really was starting to look and behave like a perfect FuckPig.

Molly would have liked to leave it closed for ever; she was disappointed when they cut the stitches with a hunting knife and the three owners triple penetrated the opening, although it was a relief to no longer have the weight of the balls inside her. Her masters did agree it would be a nice touch to send her out that way to the parties or other bookings, her cunt was never used when she was the party cum dumpster or urinal and her pussy did look good stitched shut.

The nose.

Molly was booked the following week, blindfolded, stitched, her tail was in but it was pulled in and out if her ass and held in her mouth when her ass was required as a urinal by the guests.

Happy and excited she was kept busy with a steady queue of cock and the occasional pussy, a lot of the guests wanting to see her stitched up cunt. She felt herself get wetter as the guests prodded at the neatly sewn up slit, remarked what a good idea it was to close up the useless hole. Molly was enjoying a hard hot stream of piss in her ass and cleaning a nice thick cock in her mouth when she felt a blinding pain in her nose and she passed out.

She woke in a hospital room, her ass felt empty, her stitches cut and ugh hospital. She opened her eyes daddy and the older brother was there.

They told her some giant guy accidentally fallen on her and broken her nose. She drifted back off.

"But," Daddy said "One of your regulars is a cosmetic surgeon, the guy who fell is going to pay to fix it"

It wasn't up to her so she smiled and thanked him

Later when she was alone, reading the books daddy had left for her. She had an idea.

The three of them came for evening visiting, thanks to the surgeon she had a private room and she begged them to let her relive them. They eventually agreed, sucking each three, they were too gentle for her liking but better it was better than nowt. She was given permission to orgasm and lay happily in the bed when they finished savouring the taste of spunk and finally feeling her stomach was contented.

"Masters. Please, if this guy is going to do my nose, can he reshape it?" She asked.

"Why?" they asked. She wasn't normally concerned with her looks.

"So it looks more piggy" she replied, afraid to look at them. "You know upturned at the end a bit, like a piglet more. Like how it looks with the clip you put on me... Please?"

They said they'd discuss it. She knew not to whine but she did hope.

They didn't tell her they thought it was a brilliant idea and showed how far she had come in her acceptance of her status. They didn't tell her, and when the bandages came off it was too swollen for her to tell. She wasn't able to use her mouth until her nose healed even though she begged but they did let her lick up cum from her slut bowl.

But a few days after the swelling subsided enough to see the shape. Molly was delighted when she saw a perfect upturned nose, flared nostrils with a little double wrinkle at the bridge, in her reflection. She even made a little grunting noise as she gobbled down cock.

She felt perfect when she got home, her tail where it belonged and serving her purpose. Eager to get back to work and show off her pretty new nose.

skyeslut
skyeslut
144 Followers