A Summer At Home cH. 3

Story Info
Siblings try anal sex for the first time.
1.2k words
4.41
178.6k
43
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finally beginning to realize how my step-sister really felt about me. When she said those three little words earlier, I wasn't sure what to think... but now she had just admitted that fucking her big brother was like a dream come true. And because my parents were away for the weekend, we had the opportunity to realize that dream again and again. In fact, we spent most of the weekend at home, with very little clothes on, and fucked at every opportunity.

But the amazing thing was... we not only had great sex, but we also talked a lot the entire weekend. Although we had practically grown up together, we never really seemed to communicate well before I left for college. The truth was, we didn't get along well at all... I always viewed Stacy as just a little brat and teased her mercilessly. And now she had grown into a beautiful young woman and I was actually getting to know her for the first time.

Among the things that I discovered... she was a virgin until she turned eighteen, when she started dating her ex-boyfriend, Jeremy. She actually had very little experience, although she confessed that she masturbated often (and even thought about me on occasion). She had only been with Jeremy a few times, but often gave him blowjobs and seemed to be an expert little cock-sucker. I also learned that my sister was on the pill... something that my mom had actually insisted on when she started high-school. I was very thankful to learn this last bit of information, as protection was not even a consideration the first time we were together. But my sister reassured me that "we were covered" as she put it.

My sister also learned a few new things about me... such as the fact that I had a regular girlfriend for most of my freshman year in college. We had met at a party and before you knew it, one thing had led to another and we went back to her place and fucked all night long. Afterwards, we dated off and on for most of the school year, but unfortunately we broke up just before I returned home for the summer. The truth was, our relationship was mostly physical... so I didn't miss her that much. "Still, she was great in bed," I told my sister with a wink. "I just wish..." I stopped myself.

"What?" my sister asked inquisitively.

"Nevermind. I don't want you to think I'm perverted." I told her.

"Jason, you are fucking your own sister..."

"Step-sister" I corrected her quickly and we both laughed.

"I promise. I don't think you are a pervert," she assured me.

"Well..." I started hesitantly. "The sex was great and she had an incredible body, including the tightest little ass. But she never was interested in trying anal sex."

"Oh really? My sister said and giggled. "So was her ass as sexy as mine?"

"Honestly? No. I think you have the nicest ass that I have ever seen, Stacy." I said, almost blushing.

My sister got quiet for a moment. "You know, I've never tried anal sex either," she confessed. "But that could be fun," she said and giggled again.

I looked at her in surprise. She smiled a wicked little smile at me and walked over to where I was sitting. Leaning forward, she kissed me and then whispered in my ear, "What do you think, big brother? Would you like to fuck your little sister in the ass?"

My cock grew hard instantly at her suggestion and she stared down at the bulge growing in my boxers. "I guess that I already got my answer, eh?" she said and winked. Having said that, she turned around and slowly slid her panties down over her cute little ass, teasing me a little. Her tight little pussy peaked out from between her legs and I could tell that she was already soaking wet. Crawling up on the bed, she looked back over her shoulder and blew me a kiss. "I'm waiting for you," she said.

Looking at my sister, on all fours with her ass in the air waiting to be fucked, I realized she was without a doubt the sexiest woman I had ever seen. I pushed my boxers down to the floor and quickly crawled up on the bed behind her and grabbed her hips.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her.

"I've never been so sure of anything in my life," she told me. "You helped make a dream of mine come true this summer. Now I want to do the same for you."

I pulled her to me and rubbed the head of my hard cock along her wet slit.

"Mmmmmm... just a little bit higher," she said teasingly.

"I know, baby. I just want to make sure you are good and ready; I don't want to hurt you."

I continued to rub the length of my hard cock along her wet slit... soaking it with her juices.

"Oh, God! Please stop teasing me!" she cried out.

"Mmmm... but I know how much you like to be teased." I told her and I touched the head of my cock to her puckered little asshole. "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes, please stick your cock inside me," she told me.

I teased her some more... sliding my throbbing cock along her wet pussy lips again and letting just the head dip inside her tight cunt, then rubbing it against her puckered asshole. "I can't hear you..."

"Please give it to me," she begged. "Please fuck my ass!" She whimpered a little, and I decided not to make her wait any longer. I pushed the head inside of her... going very slowly at first. I could feel her start to push back against me and told her to simply relax. I started to move my cock back and forth to loosen her up and pushed in deeper. Finally with one quick thrust I was inside of her completely.

"Oh God!" she cried out.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she hissed at me. "It feels so good."

I started to fuck her slowly... in and out... in and out. Soon she began to match my rhythm and we quickened our pace. After a while, I started to thrust harder and faster... pounding my cock inside her tight little ass. I reached down to tease her clit with my fingers while I fucked her in the ass and then surprised her by slamming two fingers inside her wet cunt. She immediately started cumming and moaned loudly in ecstasy. Not being able to hold back any longer, I shot stream after stream of hot cum deep inside of her. Eventually, we both collapsed on the bed, exhausted from having sex all weekend long.

"Our parents will be home soon," I told her. "I should probably go get cleaned up."

"I know. You're right," she said and frowned at me.

"What's wrong? I asked her.

"I just wish they weren't coming back so soon. This weekend was great and I just want keep having fun with you."

"Don't worry, baby." I assured her. "The fun is just getting started."

In truth, the fun continued for the rest of the summer, but unfortunately the fall came quickly and soon we were both headed off to different colleges. We experienced one last night of passion and before saying goodbye, we both agreed that we would be free to see other people once school started. However, we also both knew that Christmas break wasn't that far off and soon we would have the opportunity to be together again.