A Summer Drive

Story Info
Innocent car ride turns sensual.
946 words
4.26
50k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are driving along a quiet, deserted road. It’s the heat of the summer and the sun is shining brightly in the sky.

We are on our way to have a quiet romantic picnic in the park. I am wearing a short sundress with spaghetti straps.

You glance over and see that my straps keep falling down. Every time a strap falls down, you catch a quick peek at my breasts, noticing that I am not wearing a bra. I soon realize this and wiggle around to make the straps fall down on purpose.

As we drive along, I place my hand on your leg, gently massaging with my fingers. I glance over at you and see the sparkle in your eye. I slowly move my hand up your leg and at the same time, gently pulling up my dress.

I move my hand up farther and feel you getting hard. You begin to bite your lip, and I begin to moan softly. I slip the straps down and unzip my dress, pulling it over my head, revealing my nakedness underneath. You are shocked to see that I am only wearing a thong underwear, nothing else. I lean over to you and gently nibble on your ear, letting out tiny little sighs.

I can see that you want me so bad, as well as I can feel in my hands how bad you want me. I whisper in your ear" Do you want me bad? Do you want to shove your hard cock in my wet pussy?" All I get from you is a slight moan, which affirms what I have asked.

I unbuckle your belt, and unzip your pants, sliding my hand in and pulling your throbbing manhood out as I let out a sigh. I lean down and begin to lick your cock up and down. Mmm, you taste so good. I suck and kiss as I gently tug at your balls with my fingers. My fingers then move down to the sensitive ridge behind your balls. You moan my name and I tingle with excitement. I want you to touch me so bad, but you are driving. My pussy is dripping, wanting you so bad. I don't want to wait another minute. My head moves away from your cock and kisses your lips. I want to kiss you all over but do not want to cause an accident. I am heated with passion, ready to jump on you whether you are driving or not.

I whisper in your ear to pull over to the side of the road. I have a special treat for you. So you pull the car over to the side and wait for my instructions. I tell you to get out and I meet you at the hood of the car. I hoist myself onto the hood and lay back with my legs spread open. I need say nothing, for within seconds you have found your way to my pussy and you are licking my clit, making me moan in delight. I push your head down so you can lick harder. I want you so bad....can you feel how bad I want you?

Suddenly, the sun disappears and clouds roll in, bringing in a hard rain, which makes the experience even more erotic. I push you back and grab your cock in my hands again and suck on it again, trying to get as much of you as I can in my mouth. You reach down and grab my breasts and gently flick my nipples with your thumb. I squeal in delight. Mmmm....I never want you to stop.

We hear a noise and notice a car in the distance. It doesn't matter, we are so caught up in passion we don't care if the whole world was standing right there.

I lean back again and let the raindrops slide down my nipples, all the way down my tummy and onto my wet shaved pussy.

I get off the hood and turn around and bend over the hood, waiting for you to fuck me.

You place your hands on my waist and slide your cock in.. I moan your name out loud. Oh fuck, it feels so good. You slide in and out, teasing me, making me succumb to you. I beg you to fuck harder and harder...I want to feel your hot cum inside me, filling me up, satisfying my every desire.

You thrust harder and I can feel myself coming. I scream out your name, begging you to never stop...I want you inside me forever.

You pull out before either of us cum...my back arches. You flip me over so that I am facing you and enter me again. I dig my nails into your back, loosing control of my passions. I wrap my legs around your waist so you can get deeper and not pull away this time.

The thrusting intensifies and I yell that I am cumming. You fuck harder, making sure I can feel you and you can feel every inch of me.

Just when I think I cannot hold on anymore, I feel your hot cum shooting into my pussy...tiny explosions filling me up, satisfying my hunger for you. I look at you deeply in the eyes, seeing the satisfaction in your eyes. I smell sex and it makes me moan softly again.

We hear a car and this time have to heed it. Its a police car...you help me off the hood of the car and we go running back into the car, start the engine and are on our way again before the cop realizes what we have been up to.