A Summer Evening

Story Info
Martin has an encounter with his daughter's best friend.
2.4k words
4.39
118.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue612
Blue612
2 Followers

Over recent weeks I had seen a Redwing flitting about the garden. I am a keen birdwatcher, so one evening I set out with my binoculars to see if I could get a closer view. I live in the countryside and have a large garden with a couple of fields, and as I strode out through the tall grass in the golden late afternoon light, my thoughts turned to happier days when my family was young and whole.

Some years ago my wife and I had divorced. If I am honest, we had not been happy for some time. I commuted to London, and was consequently away from home until late. Our lives became increasingly distant as I struggled to get home before nightfall, and Helen got lonelier and lonelier. We had met at university, and she had left all her family and old friends in her native Scotland to be with me. Living in the country away from any big towns did not help, and save for our only child, Emma, she had precious little enjoyment in life. So one day, after one missed dinner too many, she and Emma, who was 16 at the time, left.

Emma came to stay with me during school holidays, but whilst she was at university she also worked a part time job. As a result, she didn't come home during holidays except for a few days visit here and there; I missed her terribly. Then one year ago, the summer Emma graduated, Helen was tragically killed in a hit and run accident. We were both devastated. Emma moved back in with me, her plans for finding a job placed on hold whilst she grieved.

The hazy blue of the sky and the warm breath of the sun as I walked through the orchard reminded me of a day, years ago, when the three of us were out, larking around in the back garden, when Emma's friend Ashley arrived. They had met a month previous, on their first day of secondary school, and had become fast friends. Through the years the two of them grew up to be the best of friends, with Ashley sleeping over most weekends.

After Helen and Emma left, I didn't see Ashley much, except here and there around the village. That all changed after Helen died. When Emma moved back in, the two girls - who had always stayed in touch - soon became inseparable again, and I credit Ashley with carrying Emma through the worst of her grief. It has been a saving grace to me too, to hear her happy laughter around a house that has been quiet for so long. It has got to the point where Ashley will pop over unannounced, and even if Emma is not in, she will stay a while. She is rapidly becoming a permanent fixture.

I will admit however, it was quite a shock seeing Ashley properly again after all those years. The last time I knew her well, she was a tomboy of 16. Now in her early 20's, she has blossomed into a graceful and curvaceous young woman with a slightly raw, earthy charm I find quite unnerving at times. I often have to stop myself glancing too long at the way her breasts push against her top, or the way she has poured herself into her form-fitting jeans. It is quite a distraction. She, of course, is completely unaware of my lustful imaginings - thoughts I only indulge in at night.

Suddenly, movement above jolted me from my reverie. I knelt down in the meadow flowers, focusing my binoculars on the small brown bird now perched atop the fence post. I followed it as it flew from post to post and into the bushes on the far side of the field. I got up silently and crept cautiously over to the wooded patch of ground in the corner of the meadow adjoining my house, hoping to see more. What I did see, was not at all what I expected.

As a trained my binoculars through a gap in the hedge, all thoughts of the Redwing vanished. There before me, in the small pond in the middle of the trees, was Ashley. Her thick wavy hair was tied up haphazardly, revealing her elegant neck and bare shoulders. I couldn't see the rest of her, but I could tell she was naked beneath the water. My breath caught in my throat. "Look away you old fool," I thought, "do the decent thing". But I was entranced, and she was lovely. She giggled as she splashed about, unaware of me. After about two minutes of agonizing over whether to leave, she stood up and I groaned, rooted to the spot.

With the poise of a heron she stepped out of the pool, glistening like gold in the shafts of woodland light. Her body was fit and toned, but womanly. Her slender arms reached up and undid her mane of deep brown hair, which then fell about her face and shoulders. She reached among her things and began to dry herself off, with what I assume was her cardigan. The material draped along each limb while she soaked up the water as it dripped from her body. I followed its progress from each leg, up to her smooth, round buttocks. It continued up past her tiny waist to the swell of her breasts, which were large and perky, mopping up the rivulets streaming down her collar bone.

By this point I was inwardly cursing myself, but nothing could have moved me. I was transfixed by her; a woodland nymph. I could feel the heat in my groin and the pressure against my trousers as I adjusted myself - I was at a loss for what to do. Ashley had pulled on a pair of pale blue lace knickers and a short flared skirt and was trying, rather unsuccessfully to do up her bra. "Damn!" I heard her mutter, along with the twang of broken elastic. She shrugged and pulled her white cotton camisole over her naked breasts, shoving her broken bra and wet cardigan into her bag, and set off away from me, toward the house. When she reached the edge of the trees I stood up, willing my hard-on to subside but desperate to catch up with her.

"Ashley!" I called, and bounded enthusiastically up the path. She spun round, the hint of suspicion on her face broke into a wide grin once she saw who it was.

"Oh, hi Martin!" she replied warmly, "Is Emma in?"

"I'm afraid she's not actually, she's gone to do a big shop at Sainsbury's." I was aware I was blushing and struggling to sound normal, which Ashley seemed to pick up on. She glanced back at the pond and my binoculars, and though I may have been imagining it, I thought her gaze rested momentarily on the residual bulge in my trousers. A slow smile parted her full lips, and she looked up at me, squinting into the sun.

"Been bird-watching, eh?" she asked teasingly.

"You could say that." I smirked, before finishing hurriedly, "I was looking for that Redwing I told you about."

"Ahh, I remember." Her face said it all: she knew.

I cleared my throat and started off up the path towards the back door, Ashley by my side. Trying to regain some normalcy, I asked her what she had come to see Emma about.

"Oh, nothing particular. I lent Em my sunglasses the other day, and I was hoping to pick them up" she answered.

"I'm sure she won't mind if you want to go up and look for them" I offered, as we reached the house.

"Thanks!" she beamed as she skipped off down the hall and up the stairs.

"God help me" I thought. I went over to the kitchen sink and poured a glass of water, trying to make sense of what had just happened. I resolved to never bring it up, and act like nothing had happened - it was best for everyone involved. After about half an hour pottering around, doing odd jobs, I began to wonder what was taking Ashley so long. I wandered upstairs, and headed to Emma's room.

There was Ashley, back to the door on her hands and knees, with her head stuck under the bed looking for her glasses. Her mini skirt had slipped up, showing more than was ever intended. I closed my eyes momentarily, "why me?" I thought. The sight of her ass, thrust in my direction, caused my balls to tighten and my dick to swell in excitement. I could see the smallest scrap of blue lace covering her lips and I ached to touch her.

Just at that moment the door creaked. "Found them yet?" I asked cheerfully, hoping to hide the fact I'd been staring at her.

"Not yet" came the muffled reply as Ashley's head emerged from under the bed. "I can't find them anywhere!" she said exasperatedly, un-phased that her skirt was still somewhat rucked up. She knelt back on her heels and turned to look at me, "could you help me look?" she asked coyly.

"Is she flirting with me?" I questioned myself incredulously. "Of course", I replied.

"Awesome" she said, getting up and standing in front of the wardrobe. She gestured to a bag on top that she couldn't reach, "Can you get that down for me, please?" she asked. By now I no longer cared whether it was inappropriate, and I had the distinct impression Ashley knew exactly what she was doing. So as I reached up to get the bag, I deliberately stepped forward, pinning Ashley between me and the wardrobe as I stretched above her. My erect penis pressed into the small of her back and I breathed in her scent. To my quiet delight, Ashley pushed back, raising her hips into my groin. Emboldened, I pulled the bag off and stepped away, still wary of where this was leading.

Ashley turned to face me. "Thanks for that" she smiled at me, lingering before taking the bag out of my hands and turning to the bed. She began searching through, pulling out the odd thing here and there.

"Do you want a hand?" I asked. Without waiting for an answer I joined her, moving her hips gently to the side as I passed her, to make room for me. I left my outer hand on her hip and she said nothing. I slowly lowered it down her leg and beneath her skirt, massaging her ass cheek. She carried on searching, pretending to ignore me. I pushed my thumb between her legs and up to meet that blue lace. I could feel how wet she was as I traced my thumb along her lips and bushed her clit. Ashley let out a small sigh and slightly parted her legs, but carried on ignoring me. Overcome by lust I no longer cared where I was or about our relationship up until this point. I wanted her, and I wanted her now.

I forced her knickers aside, feeling the extent of her excitement. Her swollen folds were begging for more and I thrust my fingers inside her. At this, Ashley let out a cry, turned to face me, and let my fingers brush down the front of her mound and massage her clit. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip as I held her, rubbing back and forth between her legs. Suddenly she opened her eyes and threw her arms round my neck, kissing me full on the lips whilst our tongues locked in embrace.

She pushed me back and stared at me in shock for a moment before we were kissing wildly again as she pinned me to the wall behind. My hand slid up her waist past her thin cotton top, firmly grasping her full breasts, her nipples erect. I flipped her round and pulled her top of as my head sank to her bosom, my tongue flicking around her areola as I kissed and licked her nipples. She ran her fingers roughly through my greying hair and began to pull at my shirt, breathing heavily. As I stood up she nibbled down my neck as she unbuttoned me, and I moaned in bliss.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed, clutching her thick ass cheeks tightly. I knocked the stuff off the bed and began removing Ashley's skirt and knickers. There she was, naked and wet for me. I stared down at her as I unbuckled my belt and she looked hungrily back at me.

Climbing on the bed between her legs, I held her arms above her head and kissed her deeply as I pushed into her. I could hear her stifled gasps as I moved inside, filling every inch of her. Letting her hands go I began to pump into her, with increasing pace, unable to believe my luck. She was wild, bucking her hips and moaning in ecstasy as she clawed at my back. I drilled her harder.

Remembering the sight of her ass as I'd walked through the door I smiled to myself and pulled out, turning Ashley round. She eagerly put her ass high in the air as she bit down on the pillow whilst I pulsed into her, my balls slapping her clit with every thrust. She was moaning loudly. "Fuck me... fuck me..." she murmured into the bedding. The view was incredible, her peachy behind slammed back against my dick whilst my hands held on to her dainty waist.

I could feel the pressure building in my balls and I looked at the empty desk. Whilst barely stopping, I picked Ashley up and laid her on the desk, pumping into her as I stood. Her large breasts where bouncing around and she giggled, holding onto them and playing with her nipples. She looked at me and sucked her finger, moving it down and rubbing her clit while I fucked her. I could tell she was getting close as her hip movements got wilder and wilder. She bucked hard as I thrust deeper, feeling my own orgasm building. Her eyes were glazed as she began to climb.

"Fuck me hard!" she exclaimed throatily. "Yes... Yes!!" She cried out. She seemed to freeze whilst her hand flew back and forth across her clit. Then she started shuddering, moaning and gasping. My balls tightened whilst she orgasmed on my dick. I felt the warmth of my climax building and exploding through me as I throbbed inside her and my toes curled with pleasure. Panting I stared at her as I felt my cum shooting out. She smiled a slow, delicious smile, and kissed me. Hard.

Blue612
Blue612
2 Followers