A Summer Heat

Story Info
The beach vacation is extra sexy this year!
13.3k words
4.27
81.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three mornings into their vacation, Mary Ann changed into still another new bathing suit. Donnie had seen her in two new ones already this week. When Mary Ann came downstairs and entered the beach house living room, Donnie's reaction did not disappoint her.

"Whoa!" Donnie blurted out as he looked up over his laptop.

"You like, huh?" Mary Ann pranced up in front of the couch, doing a short pose, her bare toes curling in the pile rug.

"Uh, yeah!" Donnie smiled. He could not believe how much of his lovely wife this new suit revealed. It barely covered her more than ample bosom. "You look absolutely scrumptious."

Mary Ann had felt fairly sexy as she was looking at herself in the mirror just a moment ago. Now she felt deliciously sexy getting this wonderful attention from her husband.

"So you really like it?" Mary Ann asked once more.

"The suit, oh yea, that, too." Donnie joked, meaning it about the suit, but knowing he loved how good it made her look. He got up off the couch and went to her. "Of course, you may want to apply some extra lotion to the new areas of skin that are going to be exposed with this latest suit."

"Maybe I'll let you do all the lotioning when the time comes, studly."

They embraced and kissed.

The morning was starting off well they both thought to themselves.

* * * * *

The rest of the morning was very relaxing as they waded in the warm ocean, hunted for seashells and now sat on the beach. Mary Ann finished the book she had started on the drive down and had started another one. Donnie tried to read the book he had started this morning, but the distractions overwhelmed him. Mostly it was the lovely lady next to him. Even without that tantalizing new suit, she did wonders for his male libido. Of course, every now and then a bouncy young woman or two happened by that took his eyes away from the pages of his paperback. Donnie knew Mary Ann had noticed his roving eye, but his playful kisses and equally roving hands upon her body every so often seemed to make everything all right. At least he got no verbal complaints from her all morning.

On one particular occasion though, maybe after accomplishing the feat of reading a straight ten pages, he noticed someone new moving down toward the shore. He sat up, without moving his book away from his face and watched as a young woman stopped at the edge of the water, just down the sand from where he and Mary Ann sat. He watched as the woman slipped the pack she carried off her back and produced a blanket which she proceeded to unfold and spread on the hot sand.

Then without warning, she pulled her simple cotton cover dress over her head.

Donnie felt his breath go with that dress, as his mouth dropped open and his eyes widened.

Then he realized just what he was doing.

He inched the book up further in front of his face and took a glance over in the direction of his wife. The coast was clear. Mary Ann was completely engrossed in her own book.

He turned his gaze back down toward the shore.

What a sight!

Having doffed the white cotton sheath of a dress this young lady revealed the smallest of bikinis. At least the smallest Donnie had ever seen. Maybe it was much more noticeable because her body was amply and finely proportioned. It was hard not to look at this woman and not think beauty. Her rounded shoulders slid into full breasts held in place by two very small patches of black material. As he watched her turn he saw her particularly firm buttocks slightly spilled out of the bottom of her suit, almost with a casual sexiness. She circled her blanket, straightened the wrinkles and gently curled herself to the ground, cross-legged.

Donnie continued to watch over the top edge of his paperback.

The young woman yawned and stretched out under the golden rays of the near midday sun. That sun appeared to caress every luxurious inch of her exposed skin. He surmised she had either been at the beach for some time already or had gotten a head start on that deep tan back home at the local pool or tanning salon. As he continued to watch, the lady stranger reached into her pack and pulled out a book of her own. She sat there, still cross-legged, and opened to her bookmark.

His own book forgotten by now, Donnie felt a twinge of guilt, enough of one to crook his eyes over to look at his wife again. He was afraid to make any sound that would alert her to his momentary lapse of husbandly judgment. Yet, he was certain the guilty beat of his racing heart must have been audible to her and nearly anyone within just a few yards of him sitting in his short beach chair. Feeling what he assumed was that small measure of guilt didn't corral his temptations though. He averted his eyes back down over his paperback and on down the sand to the young woman.

She had lain back while he had glanced away. As she continued to read, her left hand rose and lay across her bare stomach. With her head turned away from him he looked down over her body and watched as her chest rose and fell with each breath. To say her top was amply filled was an understatement, he thought to himself. The girl may have been petite, but proportionally, her chest was extraordinarily well displayed in that snug bikini top of hers.

Suddenly, she sat up.

Donnie jerked at the suddenness, his book nearly falling out of his sweaty hand. But he continued to watch as she splayed open her own book on the blanket and then she reached behind her back with both hands to pull on the tie of her top. For a brief moment he could see the barer crescents of the sides of her breasts as she loosened it.

In one fluid motion, she took the ties in a single hand, swung her legs around and laid flat on her stomach. The hand released the top and she lay there bared but not exposed.

He closed his eyes tight.

What kind of husband was he? It was but for a second, an unreal fantasy being borne out in front of him. Only somehow he wondered in that brief moment if his direct stare on her chest had actually caused her to move and rearrange as she just had. It was a ridiculous thought, but one that teased at his testosterone-filled ego a bit.

When he felt he could open his eyes to reality, he shifted his gaze again back over to Mary Ann. Coincidentally or truly on purpose, his sights settled right on her breasts. He smiled at his obvious weakness.

'Okay I'm a breast man!' He admitted to the lecherous man inside his head.

Even without looking back down the beach he knew his girl was much fuller up top than the young thing lying on the sand. That stranger just looked so big because the rest of her was so small. But as he continued to stare over at his wife, he knew one thing; the valley between those beautiful features of hers was a place he was always eager to visit. As if on cue, Mary Ann's hand raised and adjusted her shoulder strap.

He jumped involuntarily again, this time he did drop his book.

"What's the matter? Too much suntan lotion on your fingers?" Mary Ann's question came to him as an added shock.

"Huh?" He raised his gaze and caught hers as she stared at him over her shades. "What, oh no, just kind of dozed I guess." 'Man, what a lie.' He was not being that bad, but he knew he was making it worse fibbing like that. He could feel the blood fill his cheeks as he knew he was blushing. Maybe she wouldn't notice, what with the tan he had gotten already this week and the glare of the sun on them both.

"Getting old and needing your midday nap I guess." Mary Ann retorted.

"That and having had a woman wear this old body out night after night since we've been here." Donnie shot back. He tossed some sand up with his toes and it fell across her shins.

"Oh right, must be more like you sneaking out in the middle of the night or sneaking a woman in, I sure don't seem to be all worn out like that. Maybe we ought to curtail our late night activities if it's going to cause you to sleep during our valuable beach time." Mary Ann leaned down and scraped the sand off her skin where it stuck to the tanning oil.

Donnie's jaw dropped once again, this time at the sight of his wife's very ample cleavage on display. Bent over like that, with her swimsuit gaping generously, left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Yep, my baby can still get me going! Donnie heard that little voice speak again inside his head.

"Since when have I complained about not getting enough sleep in exchange for our catching up on our lovin'? I'll keep my yawns to myself over here and if I nap a bit, it will only benefit you tonight." He kicked up more sand.

"Yea, yea. As usual all talk." She ignored the sand on her legs this time. "Just let me read these last few chapters in peace and we'll see about lunch." She went back to her book.

Donnie just grinned and went back to his own.

Not five minutes had elapsed when he found he could not help himself. He looked back up over his book and down toward the shore. There she still lay on her blanket, only now her hands were gliding swiftly over her back and sides. He realized she was applying suntan lotion. He watched as she reached back with both hands and tugged on her bikini bottom. It pulled up tight between her cheeks. She applied another generous amount of lotion to the lighter but still somewhat tanned skin back there. She tossed the bottle back into her backpack and then settled down onto the blanket once again.

She closed her eyes this time.

Donnie just stared, thinking that the sun seemed almost to worship her body, instead of the other way around. She lay there soaking up its offered radiant heat. The sight was nearly enough to make him realize maybe he was letting this young woman get to him more than he should. He shook his head, smiled and looked back at his wife.

Busted!

Mary Ann had her book in her lap and her arms crossed atop it.

They looked at each other in silence for a moment.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" She accused her husband.

"What?" He did not fake innocence very well, either in tone or facial expression, not around Mary Ann especially.

"Why don't you just go on down and help her apply that lotion of hers." Mary Ann nodded down toward the girl. "Looks as if right now, with all that skin of hers showing, your hands could cover more of her body than her bikini does."

"Aw, come on that's not fair, I, well, I..." He couldn't think of a better come back.

Mary Ann just shook her head, smiled and went back to reading her book.

Donnie smiled, shook his head in shame and went back to his own paperback. Whether it was the verbal scolding or the book he read got much better, he didn't look back down the sand for some time. When he did, the young lady was gone.

It was just as well he thought, 'better to admire the woman I can really be with rather than dote on about a bikini-clad girl I'd never see again'.

After lunch they were back in their beach chairs soaking up some more sun. Donnie had turned his chair around to watch one of several matches at the closest of the six or so sand volleyball courts. Volleyball was a very popular sport at this particular beach and Donnie loved to play himself. He had played in school and always volunteered for any pick up game around the neighborhood, church or anywhere the chance arose. It was incredible how all these people playing today looked like they were in such good shape. He knew, from his time of playing on the soft sand, that it helped you build muscle tone in your legs. However, he never remembered girls or guys having bodies like this in his day. He liked to think he was toned like that back then. Not that he had gotten all that flabby in his mid-forties, he told himself. He still worked out regularly. It was just different being on the beach all the time though. He could tell it in looking at the young guys playing here today. Some of them must have lived at the beach.

He watched as a rather tall guy went up for a spike. He admired the extension the guy got, just as he slammed it.

Thunk!

Something hit him in the back of the head.

It was another volleyball. It glanced off and landed between him and Mary Ann.

Donnie rubbed the back of his head with one hand and scooped up the ball with the other. As he turned to see where the errant ball had come from, he saw a young woman come running over from the next net area. To his surprise it was the same girl he had been eyeing very keenly only a couple of hours ago.

Whether from the adrenaline pumping over the fever of the action around him or the renewed excitement he felt upon seeing this young girl again, he stood and tossed the ball up. With the familiar flick of thumbs and wrist, he set it perfectly over to the approaching girl.

She caught it above her head.

"Hey, thanks." She hollered back and smiled at Donnie.

He watched as she trotted back through the sand. He could not help but notice her bottom rock back and forth, as she ran. It was somewhat difficult not to notice her in that tiny bikini she barely wore.

His attention now not so curiously changed from the one court to the other. The guy with the incredible spike had strength and style, but this girl had, well, okay he admitted to himself more attractive qualities. He knew there was something else, too. He just could not put his finger on it. Yes, she did look good but he also quickly learned she actually played very well.

He watched the game for only a couple of minutes and seriously thought it was a better group of players overall than the first anyway. Of course, it still did not hurt one of the better players was the very same petite young lady he had had a fixation on earlier. He watched her, and her short frame -- five-one at best -- giving even most of the taller guys a run for their money. Of course, he did catch a lot of them spending too much time staring at her body rather than worrying about returning her volleys. When she would jump or dive after the ball in that skimpy bikini all the guys tended to freeze for just a fraction of a second as her top bounced back into place. Not real noticeable, but obvious to one man that had been distracted for a much longer period of time.

He smiled both inside and out.

"Think your eyes are getting a good workout there?" Mary Ann's voice called out to him.

"What, oh - no I'm just watching the action." He acknowledged, barely turning back to look at Mary Ann. She knew what he was doing. "Oh, I can see the action you're eyeballing." She said as she nodded toward the volleyball court and the obviously buxom young woman.

"Come on. Okay so I looked in her direction a little bit." He turned all the way around to look at his wife now. "But I still would rather look in your direction any day." He rubbed a hand up her leg, leaned over, and blew her a kiss.

"Think you can sweet talk your way out of having been caught again, huh?"

"I can only give it my best try." He said blowing her another kiss. Then he sat up straight. "Besides I don't think you've been a little miss innocent yourself this afternoon. You can't tell me you haven't done a little peeking. I saw your eyes stray over the top of that book more than once. And it wasn't in my direction."

"Who me?" Mary Ann batted her eyes and smiled.

"Yea, you. You little hussy."

"Okay guilty as charged. So what? There's a tanned hard body or two out here worth looking at," Mary Ann smirked, "present company included."

"Now look who's talking their way out of trouble." Donnie grinned and shoveled sand with his toes onto her ankles.

"I wish you'd stop that." Mary Ann said as she brushed off what she could with her toes. Then she sat up straighter in her own chair.

"Why, you," Donnie got ready to grab for Mary Ann, when he saw out of the corner of his eye someone coming up to their blanket.

He turned back and saw it was the young woman who had caused all this talk to begin with.

"Excuse me, my name is Lisa." She held out her hand to Donnie.

He hesitated, seeing the small hand in front of him. He finally reached up and took hers in his large palm and shook.

"I'm Don." He said and stood, his over six-foot frame keenly overwhelmed her. The smile he received was almost as warm as the touch of her fingers. The trance lasted several seconds. "Oh, and this is my wife, Mary Ann." He turned aside and motioned to his half-smiling wife.

Lisa reached down and shook Mary Ann's outstretched hand. "Hi, nice to meet you, Mary Ann." Lisa turned and looked back up at Donnie. "The guys and I were wondering if you would like to join us for a game. I noticed how you set the ball back to me earlier. It looked like you've definitely played the game before." Lisa spoke, the beaming youthful smile never leaving her face.

"Well, I don't know --" Donnie stammered.

"May I borrow your husband for just a little while, Mary Ann?" Lisa asked as she turned and looked down at her.

"Oh, go ahead Donnie," Mary Ann answered for him. "You know you want to." She turned to look at Lisa. "Lisa, he has played before. He played in high school and college. He's also done his time on this beach and others, too."

Donnie looked back over his shoulder at Mary Ann and shrugged. He was by no means expecting something like this.

Mary Ann shrugged hers and grinned back at him.

He looked back down at the young woman. "Okay, maybe a game or two."

"Well, great then 'Donnie', come play with us." She grabbed for his hand and before he knew it, she led him on over to the playing area.

Mary Ann watched her husband walk off with the girl. She knew this would make his vacation. Probably make him feel young again. Not just being asked by an obviously more than attractive young thing to join her, but being around all those young people and playing a sport he loved.

She watched as her 'old guy' fit right into the rotation. Within the first volley he bumped it up, was set and slammed a shot with such force, it literally knocked one of the opposing guys back. He came back to high fives all around. He looked over at Mary Ann and smiled.

Mary Ann smiled and watched him play on.

She was happy, indeed happy for her husband. He was playing one of his favorite sports and actually hanging in there with the young kids at that. Actually, she was feeling a little younger today herself. She really had noticed the flattering glances she was getting from the young comely guys that strolled by. Maybe the two of them were still not so old after all.

* * * * *

After three grueling matches, Donnie had had enough. He and Lisa walked back over to the blanket where Mary Ann now lay on her stomach reading her book. Donnie practically fell down, sprawling out on the blanket.

"Whew, what a workout." Donnie said a little winded.

"Your husband here can still kill'em, Mary Ann." The girl said as she knelt down on the lower edge of their blanket.

"I figured he could. Of course, now it will take a week's worth of rubdowns to work the soreness out of those tired muscles, ones that haven't been used in some time." She said looking down at Donnie's sweaty, panting body.

"And I'll love every minute of it." He sat up a little and pulled on Mary Ann's arm enough so they could kiss.

"Where are you guys vacationing from?" Lisa asked as she settled herself down into a cross-legged position on their blanket.

"Just a few hours northwest of here, in Northern Virginia." Mary Ann answered for them both. She really was not sure Donnie was able to answer, as hard as he was breathing.

"Oh, is it anywhere near I-81 or I-66?" Lisa asked.

"We live just east of there."

"I've been up through there more than a few times going home to visit my parents in Ohio." Lisa said in her deep but bubbly voice. "I'm here on a break from summer school at college. I'm trying to rush through my first two years, hoping to get my Engineering degree a little quicker."