A Summer Holiday

Story Info
Gay, hetero, incest.
3.1k words
3.81
15.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When mum and dad suggested that me, my sister, and our twin younger brothers spent a weekend in Blackpool for a treat. I nearly wet myself laughing as we only lived up the road in Cleveleys.

"Never mind that," said dad, "if you babysit for us on the Friday night, I'll give you twenty pounds to go out to a club on Saturday night, what do you think," he asked.

"Twenty quid," I said thinking about it.

"Your on," I said.

'Well twenty quid is twenty quid,' I could just about get pissed on that, at a club I knew about. Well the holiday was on, each of us was allowed to pack one carry all bag with a change of clothes. Tooth past and soap you know the usual kind of things.

From our house, we walked to the tram stop and rode the tram all the way down to south Blackpool, then walked to a cheapish hotel, dad had booked for us.

Me and my brothers were in one room with a twin and a single bed, mum and dad had their own room. All because my sister was the only girl, she had her own room at the back of the hotel.

She had to rub it in all afternoon, and after the evening meal, she announced that she was going up to 'her room,' to shower in her 'en-suite,' and to do other lady like things.

What the hell she meant by that I had no idea but off she trotted pretending to be a lady. She was less than a month off her twentieth birthday and she was still acting like a little madam. The rest of us just looked at each other and laughed which frazzled her some what as she walked through the door.

We did the beach and the pleasure beach thing until it got dark. Then mum and dad took us back to the hotel to get us settled in as they got ready for a night out on the town. I got my brothers settled in and walked down the long narrow corridors to my sisters room to see if she was settled in or not.

She was in bed pretending to be asleep, I know that because the light was still on and she's never before been able to sleep with the light on.

It's funny, and I don't know why I would think this but as soon as I had opened her door. I had the distinct impression that she was getting up to no good in the room all by herself.

"Good night," I said, "be a good girl now, I'll check in on you later," I said closing the door behind me.

I stayed up, downstairs in to lounge watching TV until the landlord and his wife came through to lock up and say their good night's.

"You can go to bed you know, your mum and dad has a key to get back in," said the landlady.

"Okay," I said, "I'll just go and check on the 'kids,' before I go to bed myself."

I walked up the stairs as they switched all the lights out, and I could only just make out where I was going by the dim night lights on the corridor. I popped my head in first to have a look at my brothers, then over to my sisters room.

Even before I got there I could hear her, in her room. "What's up," I said rushing into her room, that was a mistake for me to do. She was laying on top of her bed in just her nightie. Her hair a mess and her eyes were red from crying.

She wouldn't tell me what was wrong with her, so I just held her in my arms and lay back till she fell asleep. I didn't say anything to mum or dad about her being upset about something. I thought it better if she told mum what it was about when she was ready.

I spent the day by myself while mum and dad took the others out for the day. True to his word, that evening dad gave me the twenty quid he promised, plus a little extra.

"Go and enjoy yourself kid, and don't get too drunk," he said ruffling my hair.

They were gone when I came back down stairs, I don't know where, they just wasn't there.

It was a good night, I met a couple of friends, and we all got really pissed. With just a couple of quid left in my pocket to get the tram back home, I said my fair wells to my friends and caught the last tram back to Cleveleys.

I'd got as far as Bispham, 'What a fucking idiot,' I thought, getting up off my seat and rushing to the doors. I was so pissed and I'd forgotten where I was going for a moment. I'd only gone a few stops, but in the wrong direction. Plus I'd no more money so I would have to walk the couple of miles back to the hotel.

I stood alone at the tram stop looking out to sea, it was the kind of night my girlfriend would call a romantic night, 'warm with a full moon.' If she was with me now, oh and how I wished she was, we would go down to the beach and make out. I smiled to myself as I headed towards the prom, rubbing the growing erection in my pants.

I walked down the prom towards the north pier along the front gripping myself from inside my pocket. It was kind of off putting though, with all the drinks I'd had, I was bursting to go to the toilet desperately. Luckily, there was a public loo just a bit further on with some permanent seating close by. Maybe, I thought, after I'd had my piss I could knock one off. There wasn't usually anybody around at that time of night, and I wouldn't be seen, I thought rubbing myself faster and getting more excited.

That 'little bit further ahead, I mentioned, felt like miles. I seemed to be getting more and more drunk with each step I took. My head though was clear, I could at lest think straight, but my legs felt like they belonged to somebody else.

Just picture this, 'I'm walking down the prom, wobbling actually, and weaving from side to side.' I'm so full of piss and in great need to get rid of it, it's squirting out all by it's self in my pants with each step.

My soaking wet through by the time I get in there. I'm dizzy, desperate for a piss, feeling sick and I can hardly stand on my own two feet, to get my cock out. I hear a guy next to me giggle, I soon stopped that though when I got my erection out and he saw it. Maybe I was so clear headed as I thought, I was pissing up into the air before I got hold of it and aimed it.

"Looks like you really need to fuck something badly," he said, His eyes were glued to my erection, and what made it even worse, he didn't hide the fact that he was wanking himself off while watching me take a piss.

There wasn't anything I could do, if I put it away I would just end up pissing in my pants. He turned to face me, his fist a blur, his spunk shot out in an arc narrowly missing me. The last of it dribbled over his fingers as he squeezed it out. Then he put it to his finger into his mouth to suck them clean, and left me standing there shocked.

Before I put myself away, I gave it a few flicks so as not to dribble down the inside of my pants, 'yeah,' they were wet anyway, then I flicked it some more because it felt like what that guy had just been doing. Suddenly I became hot, flustered, and dizzy. I tried to make it to the cubicles to be sick, didn't make it, I remember the sound of a man's voice calling out as I spun and fell to the floor in a heap.

When I came to, he was crouching over me, with his dog licking my face.

"Come on son," said the man, "I'll help you up so you can get some fresh air."

I gave myself over to him, not that I had much choice in the matter. I must have been having an illusion or something, I looked down and he was holding my erection and letting the dog lick the end. I couldn't stop laughing as he carried/dragged me out of the place.

I thought I'd only closed my eyes for a second, going from a brightly lit room to utter pitch black had me disorientated. I remember feeling my girlfriends hand clutching my erection as I tripped over something, I think it was a step, I couldn't see a thing in front of me. I must have blacked out then, the next thing I remembered was coming too sitting on something soft and wanting to have a crap. I felt something fury whipping my face as I pushed down to have a crap but it kept back in. I started to discern where I was by the moon light, my pants were around my ankles, what ever I was sitting on was moving, I could feel it inside me, pushing against me.

A hand from behind me was masturbating me, I sat back to take a lung full of air, big mistake, I slid on to him even more. He moaned, I looked behind me to see who it was there.

I tried to get up, apologise for my mistake, he pulled me back down on him. I tried to get up a number of times, but each time I did, he'd just pull me back down on him and I'd feel his cock go back up my backside. I reached in front of me for the balustrade railing, and pulled myself up on my feet.

He came up with me, with his cock still stuck up my bum humping at me.

If I was sober, I would probably have stopped him there and then. But as it was, I was really drunk, and getting hornier by the moment. I stayed bent over with one hand on the balustrade, the other around my cock masturbating myself while he fucked my arse fast and hard, well on his way to coming in me.

I don't know which of us came first, I'm assuming it was him because I started moaning "I'm coming, I'm coming."

he pulled his dick out of me, spun me around so I was facing him on his knees and he started sucking me off. Even my girlfriend hadn't sucked me off that good. She never pulled on my balls and shoved her finger up my ass whilst she was sucking me off. He finger fucked me, and I exploded so much in his mouth, he was still swallowing my spunk when he stood up.

No girlfriend had ever done that for me, strangely I felt elated, I didn't want it to stop there, I pushed him back, he fell back on the bench and I was on my knees between his thighs reaching for his hard on. I mouthed his cock, I tasted my shit and his come on it and I didn't care. His pee hole was just sticking out from his fore skin. I wanted it whole so I pushed it all the way back before putting it back into my mouth to suck. He moaned and held the back of my head as I bobbed up and down on his shaft.

I think I was enjoying it as much as he was until he started to thrust himself down the back of my throat in his ecstasy. I managed, 'just in time,' to extricate myself off the end of it, before he filled my mouth with his pleasure. There was so much of it, my cheeks were ballooning, and it was seeping out of the corners

I had to swallow it, just like he did to take the rest of his offerings.

What do you say after something like that happens? I got up, and felt him kiss my ring when I bent over to pull my pants up, I turned to him and he was sat there with his deflating cock out, letting the dog lick him clean.

What ever else it did, It sobered me up, quick. I walked back to the hotel thinking about what had just happened .

I'm not gay or anything like that, but by the time I reached the hotel I was hard again and questioning my sexually. Never, had anything like that happened to me before, and I found it a turn on as I walked up the stairs to my room.

I just had this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach, as I stood outside our bedroom. I stopped, thought a bit and turned away and headed towards my sisters room, I don't know why, 'I just needed to check on her.' I knew there was something wrong, I could hear her again crying as I approached her room. Only this time her bedroom light was on and she wasn't trying to hid it, like she did last night. I went over to her and sat beside her with my arms wrapped around her,

"What's up," I asked, "and don't tell me it's nothing," I said.

It took her a while to answer, but when gained some kind of control over her tears she asked me if I promised not to tell mum and dad if she told me. I made a little pinky promise with her and she burst out in tears again crying that she couldn't do it.

"Couldn't do what,"

I asked, lifting up her chine with my finger. She fell back on her bed like I'd knocked her over or something. Her knees came up by her shoulders with her arms tucked in between her legs.

"This," she said poking and prodding at herself, "first time I did it, it made me feel good, now I can't do it again," she cried.

Now what can I do, after all she is my sister, even if she spread herself open and was prodding at herself in front of me, I'm only a man. She'd shaved herself and sat there prodding at her pussy not caring that I was her brother, especially in the condition I was in.

As she cried into her arms covering her face, I was throbbing and I couldn't take my eyes off it. Even as her legs came back down and splayed open in front of me. I tried to ignore her nakedness, even as I reached out to hug her better again.

But with all that had happened so far tonight I couldn't get the image of it out of my head. She sat there crying in my arms with her legs crossed and her nightie gathered up around her waist.

All of a sudden she stopped crying and started giggling,

"what's that," she said prodding me.

I was suddenly ashamed when I felt what she was prodding at. I'd completely forgotten all about it when I heard her crying earlier. All the way back to the hotel, I must have walked back with my fly open. Now I had another erection, and it was sticking my pants, pointing up at my sister.

Although we were a family that wasn't ashamed of seeing each other naked. For my sister to see me like this, especially, after whatever else had happened to me tonight, was a little to much for me. I jumped up suddenly, accidentally knocking my sister over onto her back as I scrambled to put myself away.

"It's okay," she said smiling back at me.

"It's not like I haven't seen one like that before," "I've even seen what my boyfriend does with it when it's like that too," she said.

Her hand moved down her body, and between her legs. Did she not have any shame, I thought watching play with herself. My hand was still inside my trousers, my fingers wrapped around my erection, I quickly turned to leave her room.

"Thanks," she said, "I feel better now."

I looked back at her just before I walked out of her room. She was on her back, her legs wide open happily fingering herself again. But this time she wasn't just poking and prodding at herself like before. She was rubbing herself properly this time.

"Your willy," she said, as I zipped myself up. "What's got it so big and hard? "what did you do?" she asked reaching with her other hand for the visible bulge in my pants.

I could have back away from her, but for some reason I didn't, I was paralysed, I just stood there watching her abusing herself, as well as letting her squeeze my erection over my pants.

"Can I see it again," she asked.

It was like an irrefutable command, and I obeyed unable to take my eyes off her own hand between her legs. I just stood there spell bound, feeling her pulling my zipper down, and fishing inside for my erection.

She hung tightly on to it, pushing and pulling as she rubbed herself moaning and groaning. I shot my load over my nightie and some landed on her chin.

She didn't quite, she held on to my cock while she frantically rubbed herself.

"Fuck me," she begged, "Fuck me," she said again as she started to orgasm. She was still holding me when she collapsed back onto the bed with a great big smile on her face.

"I did it, I did it."

She called out getting up and throwing her legs around my waist to hug me. I could feel the end of my semi hard on sank between her now wet lips. If only she wasn't my sister, I thought.

"You helped me too," she said, bending my shaft as she jumped up and down on it.

I just about resisted thrusting it at her, she resisted me picking her up off the end of it and putting her back down on her bed.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she said, grabbing hold of my cock and kissing the end of it.

I put myself away still ashamed at what had just happened and walked over towards the door.

"Will you do it me properly next time."

I heard her calling after me, I looked back but left without committing myself.