A Summer Idyll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Markus, lying on the cool soft grass, was enjoying himself too. In the shady seclusion of the bushes he was lost in the pleasure that he was giving himself. He did not need a woman to stimulate him, as his hand was tighter and stronger than the soft wet flesh. He knew what he could do to satisfy himself, to feel complete. With both his strong hands he pleasured himself, squeezing and kneading his hard swollen penis, cupping and squeezing his balls, feeling the sensations rising, feeling the tingling and burning in his loins, building up gradually until he was ready to climax. With a faint moan of pleasure he gripped his penis hard and pulled the skin roughly down towards the base as his first ejaculation came. Denied for so long, his semen flew copiously from his cock and soaked his belly. With another groan, he pulled downwards again and again, until all his cock-juices were spent, all over his groin and his legs. He felt so free, liberated from the hold of a woman, but cocooned in this, his familiar, special world among the trees, the grass and the flowers. He felt so ashamed at what he had done, as before now he had only done this in his chaste, singular bed, pyjamas pulled down slightly, listening to be sure the family would not disturb him.

Both the players in this interlude had acted out their first scene. They needed to exit the stage until the curtain was raised on the next act....

12