A Summer Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Polite country boy begins his summer adventure.
2.4k words
3.91
110k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unpublished
unpublished
148 Followers

Upon high school graduation most of my friends got to travel, and those that didn’t travel had jobs, and whoever was left, moved to a small town to live with their grandparents and get a summer job. As was the case with me. My parents believed that it would help to form me into a proper young man if I spent the last two months before college earning money and staying with my about to be senile grandparents. It did upset me a bit. I mean, not only did I have to move out to a place where the idea of boredom is actually something they think up when they have nothing else to do, but I also had to work. I couldn’t just sit on the couch and watch TV. Which is exactly what I wanted to do. Either that or be online.

I was packing up the rest of my bags reminiscing about the year gone by. Here I was now, almost 19, still a virgin. I had tried one night, I took a girl out for coffee and a movie. It was to no avail though, apparently she was on some kick trying to get her ex-boyfriend jealous and by the time I dropped her home they had made up via cell phone. Just a wonderful evening all around.

I pulled my two large black duffle bags together and walked them over to the front door. At this point it would be a relief just to get away from my nagging parents.

“Christopher!” I heard my mom yelling for me from the kitchen, then she appeared around the corner and stopped. She took her hand to her chest and gave me that sappy look. I knew she was gonna cry, in four, three, two…

“My baby is leaving now,” she crumbled before me and the tears began to flow.

“Ah ma, don’t worry about it okay, I will be seeing you guys in a couple of weeks.” It always made me sad when my mom got sad. She spent so much of her time trying to make things good for me. Being an only child I was spoiled, and my dad was away on business most of the time, so I really got showered with affection from her. She was a caring country woman, very petite, with a dark brown mass of curls that she usually pinned up. She was actually quite attractive. As a boy growing up through those tough years into the teens, on occasion I did sneak a little peek into her room when she was changing and the occasional glance when she would come from the shower and walk to her bedroom. Totally nude. It wasn’t that I wanted to have her for myself. It was just the sexy, curvy form of a woman that was so pleasing to the eye, no matter what woman it was.

So my day moved on. It was a series of good-byes and good lucks from my neighbors, mother and father, and finally I was able to dump my bags into the back of my beat up little Honda and take the dreaded drive to nowhere special about 4 hours away.

When I arrived at my grandparents house it was just like it had always been since I was a little boy. My grandma came out to the car to greet me, hugging and kissing, and telling me how big I was getting. My grandpa stood at the door with a sulk on his face waiting for me to go over and greet him.

“Hi grandpa,” I smiled at him and reached over to give him a hug. He stood rigid as always and nodded to me as I stepped back and looked me up and down.

“Your mother says you watch a lot of TV.” His tone seemed to be accusing as he looked down at me. He had his arms crossed and he was playing tough. I had to hold back a laugh, my grandpa had always been like that, there was no changing him.

“Yeah, I’m afraid so gramps, it’s terrible you know, they say TV is the root of all evil, but for some reason I just can’t get enough of it.” I turned and winked at my grandma and put my arm around grandpa and walked inside with him.

“Well we’ll put an end to that bad habit.” His voice was full of authority as he said it, even though he marched right into the living room once inside and plopped himself into his easy chair and grabbed for the remote control.

***

After a couple of days I was settled into my summer home. I had gone for a walk each evening and really got a feel for my surroundings. My grandma had taken me to the grocery store with her and now the locals all knew everything about me, where I was born, at what age I got my first tooth, and of course my relationship status. The condolences came pouring in. I think 3 or 4 ladies had made dates with their daughters for me.

After coming home from the store I went out for another walk. It was so quiet and peaceful, nothing like it would be in a busy city. It helped to overcome the boredom of sitting at home with the grandparents. It darkened quite a bit and I looked up and noticed that the sky had changed. It was now looking gray and heavy, and I saw lightening further away. I picked up my pace and walked back toward my grandparents home.

Just as I began to walk quicker the rain came down with a roar. It was full, the kind of rain that you could actually shower in if you wanted to. As I got closer to my grandparents house I saw their neighbor quickly rushing back and forth through her front door. She was carrying what looked like cupboard doors. She was flustered and mumbling to herself. I had overheard my grandmother talking about her with some of the other ladies. She had only moved into the house a month ago, and they had found out that she was divorced, so all the tongues in town were wagging over that one.

As I passed by I yelled out to see if she needed any help. “Hi! Looks like you could use a hand.”

She looked up as she flew out of her door ready to grab another door and run back inside. She didn’t answer me.

I walked up her pathway and slowly made my way to her front door. “Hello?” I asked as I peered into the doorway, looking to see where she was.

“Yes, Hi! Hi! Excuse me for a minute.” She quickly brushed past me again holding her hand to her head to secure the hood covering her hair and grabbed the last door and ran back inside. “Quickly now, close that door before it gets too wet in here.”

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Realizing that I hadn’t actually received an invitation to come inside, I just stood against the door, watching her balance the remainder of the cupboard doors against the wall.

“I take it you just painted those today huh?”

“Yeah, bad timing for that rain, luckily I was home to rescue them.” She stood up and turned around, and for the first time I really had a good look at her. “You’re staying next door with the Smith’s right?” As she spoke she removed the gloves from her hands, and took the hood off her head, revealing her long, dirty blonde curly hair. She used one of her hands to fluff up her hair by moving her head to the side and taking her fingers underneath it, then she flung it back over her shoulder.

Her hands then went to the zipper on her jacket, and she tugged it down and removed the wet garment. Her blue blouse under it had a few big wet spots on it, allowing it to touch and cling to only certain parts of her. Her skin was nicely tanned, and her nose was perfectly shaped with a little swoop upward at the end, her eyes seemed to have that sultry way about them. She looked to be about my mom’s age, maybe in her late thirties, early forties. She was very attractive. I actually had to force myself to look away, because I thought I may be making her uncomfortable.

She walked a bit closer to me and held out her hand for me to shake, “Pleasure to me you, I’m Rachel.” I took her hand in mine and warmed it with my touch.

“I’m Chris,” as we shook hands we were looking into each others eyes, I could feel something in the air, it made me hold my stomach in and tense my arm slightly.

Rachel stood back a few feet from me and put her hand under her chin and looked me up and down. “You look to be a pretty fit young man, you got yourself a job in town yet?”

“Not yet, I was going to go by the deli on Friday, my grandpa’s friend owns it and he has a job for me.”

“Great, so you’re still available for 3 days then? Are you interested in a little side job?”

Rachel’s eyes were wildly dark, they had a gleam about them, and when she looked at me they just bore right into my heart. I was getting curious now, first the full body check with her eyes, and now a job offer.

“I guess that depends on the job ma’am.” I shoved my hands into my pockets and shrugged.

She had a little smile come across her face and she watched me. “Aren’t you just the sweetest thing? Listen to this Chris, I’m painting my whole living room, come on, follow me.”

With that she led me into the next room, it was pretty bare, all the furniture had been piled into the center of the room and was covered with a clear plastic sheet. She opened her arms wide and did a little twirl.

“Tada! This is my project for the next couple of days, and I would love to have the assistance of a strapping young man like yourself here to help out, I’ll pay you well. What do you say?” She clasped her hands together and held them under her chin excitingly awaiting my response. How could I refuse such a sweet offer from this incredible, attractive woman.

“I’ll do it,” I smiled at her, “When should I start?”

“Well, I’ve got all the furniture moved, as you can see, and the paint is over there in that corner, so we are pretty much ready to roll. How about tomorrow morning? Let’s say, eight o clock?” She looked at me with hope in her eyes.

“I’ll be here, and thanks.”

“Thank you! This is going to be great, I’ll make sure you’re well fed throughout the day so don’t you worry about that.” She grinned and walked me over to the door. I put my shoes on and opened it up.

“Looks like the rain has slowed down a bit. See you.” I turned around and walked out.

She waved out after me, “See you tomorrow.”

My grandparents lived only a minute away, and my pace was nice and slow as thoughts flew through my mind. I kept going back to that moment when she took off her rain jacket, and the way her blouse clung to her. When her eyes crinkled at the sides with that gorgeous smile, or how she gave me a wonderful feeling being in her presence. I had heard my grandmother talk about her before to some of her friends. I knew that she was single and was a divorced woman. There seemed to be some sort of prejudice amongst the women of this little town. Those who did not stick through a marriage regardless of the situation, were made to be outcasts. I think it was the threat of a single beautiful woman around their husbands that was the real reason.

This was my chance to make some money, and to spend time around a beautiful woman. Not related to me. When I got home I told my grandparents what I would be doing for the next couple of days and was met with their horrified exchanged glances.

“Well, how did you meet her? I certainly didn‘t introduce you.” My grandmother spoke in an accusing tone.

“Grandma, don’t you worry about anything okay? I have it all under control, I’m not a little boy anymore you know. I met her just now on my way home, I saw her caught in the rain with some things and I went to see if she needed help.”

“Chris you’re such a good boy, I will stop by while you are there to check things out ok? Your grandfather and I are to take care of you this summer.”

Actually my grandfather was now completely out of earshot and I’m sure he wasn’t too concerned with what I did as long as I showed up to work at the deli on Friday.

In bed that night I found myself creating mental images of Rachel, thinking things up in my head that hadn’t really gone on. I imagined I would walk into her house in the morning and she would just be in her robe. She would have to go and shower first and I could go ahead and get started with the painting. Only I wouldn’t get started, I would follow her to the bathroom and sneak inside and watch her while she showered. I would be able to see through her sheer curtain and watch as she moved her hand gracefully over all the curves of her body. The way she would take her head back and let the water beat over her hair, her breasts thrust forward, her nipples calling out to me.

As my mind filled up with the fantasy of Rachel, I felt my dick getting hard under my covers. I took my hand down and slid my boxers down. Turning my head into the pillow and my body to the side, I moaned out as I grasped it, holding it tight I began to pump it up and down, still watching Rachel in my mind, wanting to reach out and feel her slippery body, take her roughly, and almost abuse her as she innocently displayed for me. My body went into waves as I pumped my semen all over my grandmothers sheet. I reached to the night table for a Kleenex and cleaned up the wet spot I had made. I fell asleep easily, in anticipation of the alarm going off the next morning.

To be continued…

unpublished
unpublished
148 Followers