A Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you blame me, honey?" Mrs. Carter cooed to her husband. "You saw what our hidden camera caught him doing. Did you really think I could wait?"

"Oh, I wasn't blaming you. I knew you were chopping at the bit to get at him after you saw him playing with himself. So...did he meet your expectations?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Mr. Carter was aware of what his wife had planned to do, and had no problem with it. Then it clicked for me. Duh, Mr. Carter was in the movie with his wife. He not only watched those other guys fuck her silly, he came in at the end for his sloppy seconds (or fourths or whatever). I should maybe have even expected him to show up. Now that he was here, though, I had no idea what would happen next.

Mrs. Carter was the one to move things along. With my dick still buried inside of her, cum still drooling out, she said to her husband, "Come over here, honey, and see what I couldn't wait for. Don't worry, Robert," addressing the still baffled look on my face, "You and Kevin are going to finish up buddies after we're all done."

Mr. Carter emphasized her statement by clapping me on the shoulder as he settled onto the couch. "Feel my pussy, baby. See how full your wife is." Mr. Carter obliged and reached down, his hand finding her lips still stretched around my cock. He fiddled down there, not minding that he was making as much contact with my dick as with his wife's cunt. He got his hands slimy with our combined runoff and raised his hand to his wife's mouth. She sucked the scum off of his fingers and then invited her husband to share a passionate kiss.

"Oh, that's delicious!" he proclaimed as he pulled away.

"If you'd like more, you can help get us ready for round two," Mrs. Carter directed. Her husband, knowing full well what she meant, started to reposition himself while stripping off his clothing. Mrs. Carter returned her attention to me and said, "Just follow our lead. I promise you that you'll enjoy this. Can you trust me on that?" she asked.

"O-of course I can. It's been great so far." She smiled and began to slide up and off my cock. There was a distinct slurp as I slipped out of her pussy. My wet dick felt cold being wet and exposed to the air. Mr. Carter laid on his back on the floor and pulled his wife over him. They comfortably maneuvered into a 69 position in a fluid manner that conveyed how many times they had likely done this. I watched spellbound as Mrs. Carter lowered her dripping snatch onto her husband's waiting mouth. He immediately began to noisily suck my cum out of her. Mrs. Carter shuddered for a moment, then grabbed her husband's growing cock in her hand and lowered her head.

I watched for several moments, stroking my still slick penis. Mrs. Carter looked up and patted her ass, "If you're ready to go again, I think we can find a place for that nice piece of meat. C'mon, the more the merrier."

I got off the couch and moved behind Mrs. Carter. I knelt down behind her, my dick pointing towards her shapely ass. I hesitated because Mr. Carter's head was right there. In fact, I was going to have straddle his head to access her pussy again. As I was trying to figure out the mechanics of the whole scene, Mr. Carter reached up, grabbed my cock, and pulled it towards him.

With my knees now on either side of his head, he brought my cock to his wife's entrance, sliding my head up and down her slit. Somewhere beyond my focus, I heard a muffled moan escape from Mrs. Carter. Mr. Carter resumed licking his wife's pussy while rubbing my cock against her. It seemed incidental at first, but Mr. Carter's tongue was making contact with my dick, too. After some time, it became apparent that he was just as focused on licking my cock as his wife's pussy. Mrs. Carter was evidently getting impatient with only oral attention and began to wriggle her ass. Mr. Carter knew just what she wanted and guided my prick into her eager hole. With no effort at all, my cock sank deep into Mrs. Carter.

I could still feel Mr. Carter's mouth on the both of us as I began to stroke in and out of his wife. Looking over Mrs. Carter's back, I could see her head still bobbing mechanically up and down her husband's dick even as she ground her behind into my pelvis. Somehow, we all managed to establish a rhythm and I worked up to a good pace. Having already just cum, I was able to fuck with abandon. I heard Mr. Carter start to moan from beneath us and, from the slurping sounds in front of me, it was obvious he had just cum into his wife's mouth. This triggered Mrs. Carter to buck back into me and then start to quiver as orgasm ravished her body. Her legs gave way and she virtually collapsed onto her husband's face. I had to spread my legs wide to continue to be able to pound into her.

I was close to cumming and was determined not to stop even though my balls were dragging across her husband's face. She let out little whimpering moans as I slammed into her one last time and unleashed another torrent of cum. To my surprise, Mrs. Carter started to pull away before I was finished shooting and my cock fell from her pussy. She continued to slide away and turned around so that she could feed my still dripping cock into her husband's mouth. She leaned in and together, they both used their lips and tongues to drain every drop out of my pulsing organ. As I started to soften, Mrs. Carter shook my cock so that it smacked her husband's face and the last drops of semen were flung around.

"Thank you so much, Robert. We both really enjoyed that." Mrs. Carter looked gratefully up at me. She scooted up and, taking my face in both her hands gave me a kiss. I could taste cum on her lips and found myself pushing my tongue into her mouth to taste more. When I realized that Mr. Carter had cum in her mouth mere moments before, I began to become aroused again. We broke our kiss and Mrs. Carter had a dazed, but decidedly impish smile on her face. We all spread out on the floor to catch our breath. Mr. Carter was leisurely stroking his still semi-hard dick while Mrs. Carter was tenderly rubbing my balls. I was staring at Mr. Carter's impressive piece of equipment and Mrs. Carter noticed my interest.

"He has a beautiful cock, don't you think?" she asked.

"It is impressive," I agreed.

"Come here, honey," she suggested to her husband, "Let Robert get a good look."

"Sure thing, babe. I tell you, Rob, I sure wish I could cum like you can. I watched you in that tape too and I don't think I could cum like that even when I was your age."

"Not that you ever leave me wanting in that department," his wife chimed in.

"Well of course I don't leave you wanting. When your wife gladly handles as many cocks as Debbie does, there is definitely no shortage of cum." We all giggled at that.

During this banter, Mr. Carter had stroked his cock up to full hardness again. My eyes were transfixed as I watched another man's cock being jerked for the first time in person. Mrs. Carter was studying my reaction and boldly suggested, "Why don't you let Robert help you, honey."

"Sure, I'd love to," quipped Mr. Carter. I looked at Mrs. Carter and her encouraging smile was all I needed. I reached out and grasped the hard shaft in front of me. The warmth of it quickly spread to my hand. I awkwardly began to stroke this massive piece of meat. My hand couldn't even close all the way around it. Mrs. Carter reached up to fondle her husband's balls while I continued to stroke him. Precum started to form at the tip and Mrs. Carter gathered it onto her fingertip. She brought it to my lips and I stuck out my tongue to lick it off.

"He tastes so good, doesn't he?" Mrs. Carter asked. I was getting very turned on and my cock was stirring too at this point. I nodded my agreement as I continued stroking Mr. Carter's dick. Mrs. Carter reached down and began playing with me as well. "Why don't you try sucking him for me?" she said as she grasped my hardening shaft. "It would turn me on so much to watch you do that."

I was feeling so mellow at that point that I was game for anything they might suggest. I leaned in and began to lick my first penis. Mrs. Carter held her breath as I began to swirl my tongue around the head. I looked at her as I wrapped my lips around her husband's swollen cock head. A moan escaped from above my head and I figured I must be doing something right. We all repositioned into more comfortable postures. Mr. Carter laid on his back and I leaned over his cock from the side. Mrs. Carter rested her head on his belly so she could watch me up close. She offered soft encouragement as I did my best to approximate the magic Mrs. Carter had performed on me. I must have been doing OK as Mr. Carter was breathing raggedly and, in short order, announced he was about to cum. Mrs. Carter swooped in to join me as her husband's cum began to shoot. We shared his load until we all fell back spent.

In a little while, we began to get dressed again. Mrs. Carter retrieved an envelope from her purse and handed it to me saying, "For taking care of Max, and a little extra for taking care of us." I smiled and began to protest that I enjoyed it more than they had, but she pressed the envelope into my hand and silenced me with a soft kiss on the lips.

"We'll call you next time we're heading out of town," and with that, she showed me out the door. There was an extra $100.00 in the envelope, but I was more distracted with thoughts of what might happen the next time Max needed a sitter.

12