A Summer Like No Other Ch. 01

Story Info
A new summer job leads to an encounter with Olivia Wilde.
2.6k words
4.33
27.8k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a new 6 part series.

*****

My name is Troy Burns and I'm the guy who flies under the radar, all through school I had only a few friends, but I mostly chose to be a loner on my own. Most of the troublesome things that some of my peers were getting into never interested me. I recently graduated three months ago and decided to get a summer job to help out my mom who's a single parent. I knew she needed the extra help and now that I was finished with school I had the extra time to do just that.

Of course, I didn't tell my mom that it was the reason why, because I knew she would try to stop me. After a month of searching, I finally found a summer job where they were willing to hire me. It was a popular summer vacation spot in a suburban area, where a lot of tourists would come and stay for the summer. The resort is called "Stay Away", which basically means you get a vacation from the stresses in your life. Well that's what the website said anyway.

Most of the tourists would stay at the resort during the summer for one reason or another, and during this time the resort always had a celebrity or celebrities come and stay for a few weeks or sometimes the entire summer. I would be lying if I said this wasn't a big reason why I kept applying for this job more so than others. In my favor, they were short on staff for this part of the year so I was able to just about wiggle my way in.

I started my training a few weeks ago and today was my first day on the job. The work required was to basically attend to the guests needs and wants. The list of celebrities booking in at our hotel are always growing as the manager informed us, but so far the only celebrity that was current checked into the resort was Olivia Wilde. Having Miss Wilde as one of the guests that I had to attend too didn't hurt, especially since I've fantasized and jerked off to her many times before.

My mom gave me a ride to the resort and gave me her best regards for my first day. Both staff groups had a staff meeting with the manager of the resort, so he laid out for us what each job we would be doing, and what the optional activities for the guest would be done today. After what felt like hours, the meeting was finally over and the two groups went their separate ways.

The day was going by pretty slow for me, and while my my co-workers were busy with various guests, I had little to do since me being the new guy in the job. The other staff members most often would take over without giving me a chance. I didn't even get a chance to meet Olivia Wilde yet as she mostly kept to herself today, much to my dismay. As time passed by it was almost time for the day staff to go and the night staff to takeover. I decided that before I left for the day that I should at least go to the Olivia's vacation house on the resort and introduce myself. This was because she was the only guest I hadn't seen, whilst watching another staff member help out a guest or passing by in the lobby. After all, that would be the proper thing to do and would most likely give a good first impression.

The resort had a design for the guest where they each had their own house on the property broke off into sections. The houses were spaced out to a point where each guest had their privacy, that's how big the resort was! As I made my rounds I stopped by Olivia Wilde's vacation house. On my way in, her fiancée was just leaving with their child and I had a little chat with him as I introduced myself. He let me in as they left so I could check if Olivia needed anything. Apparently, he was taking their baby son out to one of the events happening for children on the resort, but Olivia was staying behind to read a script for a role she was interested in.

"Ms. Wilde?" I call out, walking around the home. Olivia was nowhere to be seen and the house was that quiet, you could hear a pin drop. This was strange because I knew she was home. As I walked past a stairway leading to the downstairs area, I heard a door close. I did a double take, the house was once again filled with silence. I went down the stairs which lead to a sauna room.

"Ms. Wilde, are you down here?" I called out once again. I looked at the sauna room and the windows were foggy from the heat. I walked over to the right side of the sauna room where one of the windows was only half fogged. I wanted to check to see if Olivia was in their or not. As I peeked in through the half fogged window, my eyes widened when I saw Olivia Wilde sitting down on the bench laying back, fully naked with her eyes closed.

My eyes were glued to the hot brunette, unable to look away. I felt my uniform pants suddenly get uncomfortable as before I could realize, my cock was getting hard from seeing the sexy Olivia Wilde naked. My mind was racing with the sight of a nude Olivia Wilde before me. Olivia opened her eyes and looked right in my direction. But I was too caught up in the moment to try and hide. Olivia eyes were affixed on mine as she saw me through the window of the door. With that, I figured I was busted and will most likely be in big trouble. I panicked, not knowing what to do when the shock factor leaves Olivia's face and she motions for me to come in.

I stare at her dumbfounded, did she really just invite me to come in? I thought she would storm out of the sauna and tell me off and then report me. Olivia once again motions for me to come into the sauna and I slowly, but surely open the door. Some of the steam escapes the sauna as I opened the door and take a few steps in.

"I'm...I'm so sorry. I wasn't peeking on you or nothing like that. I was just...", I stammered, my words all over the place.

"Relax," Olivia says with ease.

Olivia sat there on the bench naked, not even trying to cover herself up with a towel, and I'm trying my best to look her in the eyes and not let my eyes wander over her sexy naked body.

"You work here right?" she asks.

I nod.

"Yes, Ms. Wilde. I'm Troy Burns and you are one of the celebrities that I was assigned too. Once again I'm so sorry for what just happened. I wanted to introduce myself and just stumbled upon you down here..." I said nervously.

I was telling the truth, but it was also a half lie because once I found her in the sauna naked, I didn't exactly look away. By the look on Olivia's face I got the feeling that she knew that I wasn't telling the whole truth.

"You're nervous, it's cute," she says with a slight smirk.

I gulp nervously. I was at a loss of words.

"I honestly had no idea you were in here...naked. I was told you were reading a script."

"Oh I was, but I needed to take a little break to relax," she said, as she crossed her legs, hiding her pussy.

My erection was not going anywhere anytime soon, especially when I got the feeling Olivia took a quick glance at my crotch.

"Anyway I should go. Sorry to disturb you," I said nervously.

I turn around to leave, "Wait a minute," she said, stopping me.

I slowly turn around, raising an eyebrow.

"Close the door. You're letting the heat escape," she said.

I hesitate, surprised by this. I closed the door to the sauna and the heat starts building up more.

"Tell me something Troy...what do you think about me?" she asked.

"I um...well I think you're a very talented actress Ms. Wilde," I say, giving a standard reply which I thought would fit, hoping that she wouldn't notice my erection.

"Cut all that crap," she said, catching me off guard.

"Excuse me?" I said, trying to play dumb.

"I mean what do you think about me? Right now naked in front of you," she said, tilting her head to the side.

My eyes widen in shock.

"Ms. Wilde..."

"Don't be shy. You weren't shy when you were peeking in on me."

I was speechless, I had no comeback or an excuse. I was too shocked to do anything, but stand here and stare at Olivia.

"Do you want to fuck me Troy?" She said with a growing smirk.

"I think it's time that I leave you be..." I said before getting cut off.

"Answer me. Do you want to fuck me?" she continued to press me.

I was getting pushed into a corner and didn't really know what to do from here. Do I answer her question or just leave? And what if I did just leave and she then reported me?

"No," I lie, with not much conviction.

"Really? You say one thing, but that bulge in your pants is saying another," she said, giving me a full on smirk now.

I was busted. She saw my erection and no longer able to hide it. Seeing the sexy MILF Olivia Wilde naked and referring to my stuff cock had gotten me the hardest I've ever been.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Wilde, I..." I stumble over my words.

"Don't apologize...I consider myself a good and caring person Troy and it would be cruel of me to leave you like that now wouldn't it?" she continued.

I nod. I instantly regret it, with Olivia being naked and the way she was talking, I had gotten caught up in the heat of the moment. Olivia seemed to be pleased with me agreeing with her.

Olivia grabbed a small bottle of lotion and stood up. She walked up to me and pressed herself against my body. I stood there as felt her small soft breasts and hard nipples pressed against my chest.

"What about your fiancée?" I asked.

"What about him?" Olivia replied, giving a nonchalant shrug.

She reached down and started rubbing my hard cock through my uniform pants.

"Ahhh..." I moaned.

"You like it when I rub your hard cock?" she cooed.

"Oh yeah Olivia, that feels so good," I respond. As much of a fight that I was putting up before was now lost as I finally gave in.

Olivia slowly unzipped my pants, teasing me some more. She pulled down my uniform pants and then my underwear, my hard cock popping free like a sword. Olivia squeezed out a glop of lotion into her palm and started stroking my hard cock again, letting the bottle of lotion drop to the floor. The way she touched me was a whole new sensation as she was actually fondling my cock this time without the restraints.

"Now we don't have a lot of time. So let's get this going," she said as she started stroking increasing faster.

It felt so good. The way she jerked my cock, trying to get me off. Whilst she stroked my throbbing dick in her soft warm hand, the luscious MILF leaned in close, whispering in my ear, "You wanna cum for me?"

"Ahhh yeah...in a little bit."

Olivia began jerking off my cock quicker, trying to get me to cum. It started to feel like a competition of how long I could last against her attempts to make me spurt. Her hand felt like butter as she was gave me an incredible handjob. She reached down with her other hand and started playing my sensitive balls. At that point I thought that right then and there I would explode in her soft hand. But then she stopped all of a sudden, much to my dismay.

"What's wrong?"

"I think we should have a little more fun," Olivia said in a sultry voice.

Olivia leaned in and kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue into my mouth as the sauna got hotter, her sexy tight body glistening. I broke the kiss reluctantly and looked her up and down, checking out her incredible body up close. I couldn't believe this was actually happening, Olivia Wilde a women I jerked off too time and time again was naked in front of me.

"Tick tock. You ready for some more fun?" she sarcastically asked, kneeling down in front of me and taking my cock again back in her hand. She cradled my balls in her other hand, soon stroking my cock back to maximum hardness.

"It turned me on so much to know that you were watching me, getting horny. I bet you just can't wait for me to suck your hard cock? You want your cock in my hot, wet mouth?"

"Ahhhh, of fuck yes!" I groan loudly.

Olivia was right and she knew it. This had only been a fantasy of mine while I was jerking of too her, but now it was really happening. The hot MILF opened her mouth wide as I stuffed my hard cock deep inside her warm wet mouth, her soft red lipstick coated lips sliding back and forth on my throbbing cock. The sight was unbelievable as the sexy actress looked up at me with her sexy eyes whilst taking my cock repeatedly into her hot mouth.

Olivia stroked my throbbing hard shaft as she continued to suck on the spongy head, teasing me with her exquisite tongue. She began working my penis harder now, trying to bring me to the edge like she wanted to win this competition, one I was definitely losing. I grabbed two handfuls of her hair in both my hands and started fucking her warm wet mouth.

I felt like I was about to explode when all of a sudden she took me out of her mouth, and started to jerk me off again.

"Cum in my hot mouth. I want you to blow your load down my slutty throat!" Olivia moaned, as she was egging me on to cum.

"Ugh, oh fuck," I grunted, my warm semen shooting out and splattering down into her throat, filling Olivia Wilde's warm satisfied mouth.

A pool of my cum settled upon her tongue with some flowing back, sliding down her throat. I continued to cum hard and panting as the sauna got hotter. I was cumming like I had never done before, and my eyes clenched shut as the sensation took over me.

As I finished cumming in Olivia's mouth, she swallowed it all, doing it like she was a pro.

"I win," she said, with a sexy smirk.

"That was so good..." I managed to say, overcome by such a huge orgasm.

Olivia looked up at me with her sexy smile. I still couldn't believe that this just happened and it was amazing. Who would've thought an 18 year old loner would get a handjob and blowjob from Olivia Wilde? One thing was for certain...this was going to be a summer like no other.

TO BE CONTINUED

Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers