A Summer of New Experiences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,495 Followers

"I try." I grinned, as we continued to kiss.

"Yeah, you do," she agreed. She moved to where she was kneeling astride my thighs. I felt her hands on my thighs as we continued to kiss. Her right hand was moving up my leg and was soon on my cock. It felt so wonderful. She timidly stroked it.

"I really don't know what I'm doing." She said between kisses.

"You're doing just fine." I assured her.

"Good. It's making me really hot kissing you and rubbing your dick."

"Yeah. I'm pretty worked up too!" My right hand moved from her breasts down her side and across her abdomen.

"Tim, will you take things slow with me?" She asked, between kisses.

"Yes, of course, why?" I replied.

"Well, because I really want to just sit on this hard thing right now, but I know I shouldn't, just yet. I need you to be a voice of reason." She said.

"You need me to save you from yourself?" I grinned as we kept kissing. My hand moved through her small patch of pubic hair and I gently cupped her pussy in my hand.

"Uh, yeah." She moaned as I slowly rubbed her. "You're not helping by doing that though."

"Ok, let's see if maybe I can get you calmed down again." I offered.

"How are you going to do that?" She asked.

"Let's get out of the tub." I suggested.

After we got out, I grabbed a towel and began to dry her off. I took my time rubbing her with the towel all over. When I was done I wrapped the towel around her, and dried myself. I took her hand and led her to Leslie's bed. She sat on the edge and I leaned down to kiss her some more.

"I think I'm getting even more excited," she said. "What was that about calming me down?"

"It'll be ok. Promise." I unwrapped the towel and it fell back on the bed. She looked so sexy sitting there in front of me. She gave me her trademark impish little smile.

"What are you planning, mister?" She asked.

I knelt on the floor in front of her. I placed my hands on her shoulders and gently directed her to lay back. When she did, she instinctively pulled her legs back and planted her feet on the edge of the bed. I smiled at her as she looked at me. I kissed her right knee and then her left, as I gradually worked my way up her thighs. Her legs were fully spread and I could clearly see her pussy. I could tell she'd shaved it partially to wear her bikini. I could almost hear her breath, slow and deep as I kissed my way towards her wet sex. After what probably seemed like forever to her, I finally reached my destination. I could smell her arousal, that sweet smell of an excited woman. I kissed the little crease along the inside top of her thighs, and I felt her shiver slightly.

I looked up and saw she had propped herself up on her elbows, so she could watch me. I smiled at her briefly and then I slowly began kissing her pussy. She moaned lightly as I kept kissing gently on her pussy and her inner thighs. I noticed that her slit was really glistening with wetness. I took a deep breath and then ran my tongue between her wet lips. Her taste that night was something I have never forgotten. So sweet, so pure. She really seemed to enjoy that, so I continued. Her moans increased and grew louder. I felt her lay back from resting on her elbows. She reached down and put her hands on the back of my head. She seemed to be drawing me up towards the top of her slit. I followed her lead and licked my way upwards. My tongue found her swollen little nub. Right there, she said. I ran my tongue over it gently. She gasped.

"Oh, god," she purred. I loved the sounds she was making. I discovered that day something that has guided my life. I receive the greatest sexual gratification when I was pleasuring someone else.

I continued to run my tongue over her hard, little love button.

"Circle your tongue around it. I do that when I'm petting my kitty." I did as I was instructed and she moaned and ground her crotch in my face. That must be the magical move I thought to myself.

"Tim. Please just keep doing that. Don't stop. You've making me feel so good!!"

I had no intentions of stopping. I was going crazy myself, doing this to her. I really wanted to get her off, again. I didn't have to wait much longer as she grabbed my hair in both of her hands and pulled me hard against her wet sex. My tongue and mouth continued to work her hard, little clit. She was gasping and panting.

"Oh, dear god. That was so good!!" She groaned. Finally, she released my head. I kissed her pussy some more and licked the wetness from her slit. I ran my tongue over her clit and she grabbed my head.

"No, no," she moaned, "it feels like it's on fire now. Come up here and kiss me."

I laid next to her. She rolled over and kissed me. Her nose crinkled slightly when she smelt herself on me.

"Was it gross?" She asked.

"No, it was great. I'll do that anytime you want. Did you cum good?"

"Uh, yeah, I've never cum that hard ever!" She beamed.

"Cool," I smiled. I leaned over and kissed her. "What do you usually do when you do it?"

"Well, I just usually rub myself with my finger. The shower head feels pretty good too, but I found a vibrator in Leslie's panty drawer after she left a couple weeks ago."

"Oh, really? How is that?" I asked.

"It's the best. Except for what you just did to me!!" She laughed. She kissed me again and her hand found my still hard cock. She started rubbing it.

"Oh, wait. I've got something to show you. I think you're going to love it. Close your eyes!!" I closed my eyes and I felt her get up off the bed. I heard the door to Leslie's closet open. It closed and then I heard Jeannie's bare feet on the tile in the bathroom. "Keep your eyes closed until I say so!!"

"I am!" What was she up to I wondered?

"Ok. You can open them now. What do you think?"

She was standing in front of me in some super shiny, black pantyhose. She had her hips cocked with her hands on them.

"I think they look great!" I said.

"Me too!! Leslie has the nicest stuff. You wouldn't believe what these cost!"

She walked over to me and put her foot on the bed.

"Touch them. Feel how soft and silky they are!"

I didn't need to be told twice. My hands moved up and down her silky calf.

"Wow," I said as I rubbed her leg.

"You really like them, huh?" She asked.

"Yes. I love you in them. I've never seen any this shiny."

"Me either. She must have got these for a very special occasion. No way my mom would ever buy me a pair!" She added.

If it was possible, my cock felt even harder than it been all night. I needed release.

"Jeannie, I'm really turned on. I need to cum." I admitted.

"I can tell!" She looked my cock and winked. "I'll give you a hand job." She could see the disappointment on my face. "Look I know you did me, but remember I asked you to help me take things slow?"

"Yeah I remember. Come here." I took her hand and pulled her on the bed with me. I kissed her a few times and played with her breasts. I started to suck her nipples when she stopped me.

"Hey, let's not get me all worked up again." She cautioned.

"I like getting you worked up!!" I said.

"I know you do. That's why you've got to keep both of us under control!! Let me rub you off. It's late and I'm getting tired after what you've done to me tonight!!" She said.

"I've got a better idea." I said.

"What's that?"

"Roll over on your side."

"Uh oh. I don't know about this idea." She rolled over her side and looked back at me smiling. Her little heart-shaped ass looked amazing in the pantyhose. "Now what?"

"Just a second and I'll show you!!" I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her ass back against my hard dick. It glided easily between her butt cheeks and between her thighs. I pulled back and thrusted in again.

"This is nice." She said. She was still looking over her shoulder at me.

"Yeah it is," I said as I continued humping her.

"Good thing I have these pantyhose on." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because between where your dick is and what I'm thinking right now, we could get ourselves in a lot of trouble."

"Yeah, we could," I agreed.

"We're going to have a lot of those moments this summer."

"Mmmm, me too." I moaned.

"I love having you hold me while you do it. And it feels really good having you sliding in and out down there. Your dick is rubbing all of my right spots." She said.

"Yeah, I love it too. Feels so good to be close to you. Jeannie, I'm really close."

"Good. I want you to, after the way you made me feel."

"Oh god. Here it comes." I thrusted in one final time and unloaded. It was the most intense orgasm I'd yet experienced. I held her until I started going limp. When I slipped from between her silky thighs she rolled over on her back revealing the creamy mess I had made between her thighs.

"Wow, there's a bunch of it." There were gobs of cum splattered between her thighs and on the gusset of the pantyhose. She reached down and picked up a glob on her finger tip. She brought it up to her nose.

"It smells weird!" She said.

"No, it doesn't!" She offered her fingertip to me. I surprised her by quickly licking it clean.

"You did not just do that!!" She gasped.

"Yes, I did. You should try it. It's really not that bad."

She picked up another fingerful. She brought it to her mouth. She smelled again. Her nose crinkled. She stuck out her tongue and took just a little taste. She smacked her lips and tongue. Then she took her finger in her mouth.

"That's really not bad at all. I don't know about having a whole mouthful though. What was that like?"

"Well like I said, it was fun. I enjoyed doing that to Jeff. It was like my reward for doing a good job."

"A reward? I don't know about that." She laughed.

"I should clean you up." I put my face between her thighs and quickly licked up all the drops of cum.

"I can't believe you. I thought maybe we just mess around a bit this summer and look at what we've already done today!" She laughed.

"It's going to be a good summer!!"

"Yes, and it's not even June yet!!" She smiled.

"We should probably rest." I said.

"Yeah. We should." She agreed. She got up and put one of Leslie's night gowns on. It was very sheer and left nothing to the imagination. I put on a pair of Umbro's I had left in there earlier in the week. We got under the covers with me spooning her. She flipped off the lamp.

"What are we going to do when Katie gets here? She was really disappointed that you couldn't make it at Christmas and Spring Break." She said.

"Jeannie, I really don't know. I was actually just thinking about that too."

"I always thought you and her would do this sort of stuff, not you and me."

"Hey. What's that supposed mean?" I pulled her closer to me.

"It's just that I always thought she was your favorite." She said quietly.

"Sweetie, I've never, ever had a favorite between you and Katie. I think the world of both of you. You're my two best friends." I said. I hated that she thought that.

"It really bothered me that I was so shy last summer. I really wanted to do more with you. I felt like a total dork last summer at the ranch. Katie played it so cool and I was like a deer in the headlights. I figured I had blew it." She said. "When she told me that the two of you messed around after that, I was pretty crushed."

"Jeannie, I didn't mean to make you feel that way." I said. I squeezed her tighter.

"It's not your fault. I was the one that was shy. Katie was very understanding and she helped me after you went home. I knew this summer I wasn't going to waste my chance."

"This is all still pretty strange to me, though." I admitted.

"Why?"

"It's just strange. I mean I'm kind of off the radar for every girl I meet, except for my own cousins."

"I don't get it, do you treat the two of us different? You're just so sweet. Like when you were just trying to rub my feet and calves on the way home tonight, and not going further like I wanted. You let me be in charge and didn't just paw me. You made my pussy just melt."

"Really?" I asked.

"God, yes. That was just so sexy, and then when you got me off even though we didn't have much time. You were gonna make sure I got off."

"Yes, I was." I smiled. "I don't treat you two differently than other girls. I think you two just know me better."

"Maybe, that's it." She said.

"I don't want it to be a competition between you and Katie though."

"Why would you think that?"

"Because of what you've said."

"Tim, I've grown up a lot since last summer. It's not a competition. I think I'm more worried if you feel weird about things than if either of us do."

"Why would I feel weird?"

"Just from messing around with both of us. I don't want to be in the way."

"You're not going to be in the way. I mean hell, we're cousins sneaking around with one another." I laughed.

She rolled over and kissed me. "I know. I think it's going to be fine."

"Me too."

"I feel so much closer to you now." She whispered. She rubbed her hands over my chest, which despite being 19, was still pretty hairless.

"So, do I."

"Think about how close we can all be. Katie, you and I." She said, almost breathlessly.

"Yes, I know, but what about Jeff?"

She rolled back over and pushed her silky butt back against my revived cock. "Jeff is your problem. He's a dork and I'm not messing around with my brother." My hand moved up to rub her breasts through her silky night gown.

"You're just going to mess around with me and Katie then, huh?" I laughed in the darkness.

"Yeah, you two are different. And you should probably stop what you're doing if we're going to get any sleep."

"Who wants to sleep Jeannie." I freed my cock from my shorts and it was gliding back through the silky crevice between her thighs.

"Not him apparently! Now put that thing back up. I'm leaving early to go shopping. We have the rest of the summer."

"Okay, okay." I tucked myself back in my shorts and took her back in my arms.

"There. Isn't this nice??" She said.

"Very nice. Good night." I said squeezing her tightly.

"I could get used to this every night." Her hands rubbed up and down my arms that were wrapped around her. "Good night Timmy. I love you."

"I love you too, Jeannie." In the darkness, she turned her head back to me and kissed me deeply. We both were asleep in minutes.

nosebone
nosebone
1,495 Followers