A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie was putting the fish on the grille and Pam walked over beside him. "Should be ready soon, fish can't be cooked too long, it dries out. You certainly got Walter's attention, young lady. You gonna show him more, or give him a little feel of that fine body of yours?"

Pam reminded Charlie, "You said only glimpses, remember?"

"I know but, did you notice he already started to get a hard-on? You can at least be a little more imaginative, not quite like the other day with me, but ... hell, it's his birthday and he probably hasn't gotten a boner in years. You were wonderful the other day, by the way. I need to follow your lead more often, I think."

"Let's just see what the afternoon brings, okay? Thank you, I enjoyed it too, glad you had fun, which was obvious by both of us." said Pam.

"Yeah, sure, just trying to help. I guess we found out that Bob likes watching you fuck around with other guys, after all." As he laughed smugly.

Pam was still between the sun and Walter and he examined her thoroughly, constantly crossing his legs to presumably hide his now uncontrollable erection. The sunlight was continually outlining Pam's body, no matter the position she stood in. She was a little behind Charlie, to his left, still facing Walter with her legs slightly parted. The sun gave enough light that it allowed Walter a perfect view of her firmly shaped legs, and even slightly revealed her panties under her dress. Her legs were parted such that her thighs were apart revealing to Walter the flat horizontal area between her inner thighs that would be her pussy. Bob noticed and took a seat beside Walter.

"Do you visit Charlie often? I don't remember ever seeing you here before." Walter only replied with, "Nope." "Quite the fucking conversationalist we have here," Bob thought to himself and said, "My wife is better at making conversation with strangers than I am."

"Your wife is absolutely gorgeous," Walter said. "A master sculpture couldn't make a finer looking specimen. She is perfect from her head to her toes, absolutely flawless. You're a lucky man." Walter continued, "If I were your age, you would've had some serious competition when you were courting her."

When the fish was done, Pam fixed a plate for Walter and one for herself with sides of potato salad and fresh grilled greens taken earlier from Charlie's garden. She brought them over and sat beside Walter. She looked at Bob and said, "Sorry, I only have two hands and it is Walter's birthday." As she naughtily giggled, Bob went beside Charlie and fixed his own plate. Charlie proudly said, in an almost boasting manner, "The fish is perfectly done, I think everyone will enjoy it. I see my brother is not only enjoying the fish. I haven't seen this much life in his face since before his wife died. Pam is good for him."

"It seems my wife is good for everyone. Not that I mind, as you know."

Lunch came and went and Walter and Pam had struck up a nice friendship, it seemed. They talked and laughed a lot. While Pam was talking she would periodically place her hand on Walter's thigh, which he did not object to at all. Charlie went around gathering everyone's empty plates and when he got to Walter he refused and said he would keep his plate on his lap a little longer. Charlie chuckled and said, "I understand completely, my brother. You don't have to hide anything from Pam and there's no one else you have to hide anything from" He looked at Pam and gave her a sly wink.

Charlie came back from the house carrying a camera. He said they needed to take a picture of this memorable occasion. He took one of Pam and Bob, then had them take one of himself and Walter. He then directed Pam to sit on Walter's lap so he could take one of the very happy birthday boy. Pam quickly removed the plate from Walter's lap and replaced it with her firm young ass. She positioned herself so her ass cheeks were engulfing Walter's already semi-hard erection. She wiggled a little and Walter's hands went to her hips and then just below her tits. Pam could feel what felt like a monstrous cock between her cheeks getting bigger and harder. She leaned back against Walter's chest and whispered in his ear, "Mmm, I see you're happy to see me, such a nice big boy, I like it." She giggled and said to Charlie, "Hurry up, it's getting hot sitting on Walter's lap, I may not want to get up, if this takes much longer."

With that, Walter moved his hands up a little more and rested them against Pam's firm young tits. She felt Walter thrust his hips up a little, pushing his fat, big hard cock deeper into the recesses of the crack of her ass. She forced her ass harder against Walter's cock and whispered again to Walter, "Happy Birthday, honey, I hope you like your present."

Bob asked Charlie if he needed any help cleaning up. Charlie said, "Nope, just a few things to do here and then I got to take Walter home, if I can get him to leave now. It sure looks like he and Pam are enjoying each other. Thanks anyway." Bob told him thanks for everything and that they had had a nice time.

Pam said goodbye to Walter and gave him a little kiss on his lips. She then walked over to Charlie and whispered, "Did I earn that fishing trip next weekend?" Charlie said, "You earned more than a fishing trip. I have a feeling I'm gonna see more of Walter around here now, too. Be ready early Saturday to do some serious fishing."

"Walter is huge," Pam said.

"I told you he had a bigger boat than me, maybe you'll make him the second one," Charlie whispered. Pam smiled and softly said back, "Maybe, no one can predict the future," then joined Bob at the gate to their yard, with a very wet and hungry pussy.

12