A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam didn't react while Charlie was speaking, she was silent and just staring into the fog, digesting every word Charlie spoke. The silence, for what seemed an eternity, was finally broken when Pam shuffled, stood up and said, "It's getting late and all this fresh air, along with the excitement of the day has made me tired, I'm going to bed. I honestly doubt I could take all of Walter in me, he has a monstrous cock. It is a very exciting thought though. Where are you going to sleep tonight?"

"I think you would find a way to take every inch of Walter's cock and love every moment of it. I'll manage, it's not the first time I've spent the night on this boat. I'll find someplace to snuggle. Good night my dear, sweet dreams. Just think ... now you know of three old men that want to be pleased by you and please you in the process. I'm first though, don't forget that."

Pam went below and crawled into bed beside Bob, who was on his side on the edge of the bed facing away from her in deep snoring mode, due to all the alcohol he'd consumed. She had almost the whole bed to herself. She lay there thinking about all that had happened this summer: the incidents with Charlie, Charlie and Hank jerking off looking at her near naked body, how Hank had made her feel when they were alone on the boat, making Charlie cum and her cumming while Bob watched. She then thought about Walter: the adoration he showed her, the feeling of his hard cock between the cheeks of her ass, as she felt it getting even bigger than it was already. Her thoughts then went to what he had said to Charlie and what Charlie had said to her just before she came to bed. She was tingling all over and getting wet. She tossed and turned for what seemed like hours, the heat under the sleeping bag had become unbearable. She removed her sweatshirt and Bermuda shorts and slid on a thin pair of panties she had packed. She was horny as hell and needed to orgasm.

After much thought, Pam got out of bed and went up top to check on Charlie. She found him lying on a deck bench wrapped in a sleeping bag. She approached and whispered, "Are you sleeping?" Charlie opened his eyes and said, "No, just relaxing and thinking about you."

She said, "Listen, I've been thinking, there is no sense in you sleeping in this dampness. There's plenty of room downstairs and Bob is totally passed out so there won't be any objections from him. Why don't you just come and sleep with us? As long as you sleep." She wondered why she said that last part, but felt it helped her maintain some sense of dignity.

"Really? You're actually inviting me into your bed?"

"Yes." Pam said, sheepishly.

"Charlie got immediately out of his sleeping bag and stood up to head down below.

Pam noticed that Charlie had taken off his clothes and was completely naked. "You're naked!" she stated.

Charlie said, "It's kind of hot inside this sleeping bag, so I took off my clothes. You seemed to have done the same thing, probably for the same reasons. It's not like we've never been naked together before. And look at you, you're just wearing panties."

Pam looked, waved her arm and said, "Come on, remember, it's damp and chilly up here."

They both got under the fully opened sleeping bag next to Bob, with Pam in the middle and tried to fall asleep. There seemed to be almost half the bed left for Charlie, Pam estimated. She didn't immediately fall asleep and could feel Charlie's body heat, he was that close. Pam found the thought of Charlie lying next to her, in bed and totally naked, naughtily exciting.

Pam woke up the following morning to rustling noises in the galley. She got up and saw Charlie, bathing suit and T-Shirt on, cooking eggs and fish. Charlie looked up and said, "Good morning, did you have a good night? I haven't slept so sound in years, myself. Breakfast will be ready shortly. You hungry? There's fresh coffee over there", pointing to the stove. "Sleeping beauty hasn't awoken yet?"

Pam said, "Good morning ... I had a wonderful night ... I'm starving ... I can use a cup of coffee, thanks. Bob's still sleeping."

"You ought to get dressed and wake him up. The fog lifted early this morning and the sun is shining, as you can see. We should head back home right after breakfast. I'm sure you can't wait to get under your shower. You look just as beautiful just waking up. Such natural beauty."

Pam thanked Charlie for the compliment, then went below, got dressed and woke Bob up. They had breakfast, without much conversation. Bob was logy and just sat in his usual place and stayed to himself. Charlie put things away, untied the boat and they were heading back home.

Charlie looked at Bob and asked, "Had one too many beers yesterday, did you, mate? You didn't seem to wake up at all last night."

Bob said, "I think I had five too many beers yesterday and am suffering for it right now. Last thing I remember is you two helping me downstairs into bed. The next thing I remember is Pam waking me up just now."

"Good, you were pretty well out of it. It's best you slept through the night," replied Charlie.

They jumped in their respective cars, with Pam driving Bob and herself home. Bob rested his head on the headrest and closed his eyes. Nothing was said on the ride home.

Once at home, Bob plopped himself on the couch and said, "I feel like shit, you should've said something when I kept getting another beer."

Pam said, "I thought you knew what you were doing and knew when you should leave the beers alone. I didn't realized how drunk you were until it was too late."

"How could you realize anything with Charlie's fat cock between the cheeks of your ass?"

"I didn't know that was going to happen, Bob. Are you upset about it? You didn't look that upset with your trunks off and your hand slowly stroking your hard cock," she said, matter-of-factly, with a slight teasing tone to her voice.

"No, I'm not upset at all, it happened, that's it. If I were he in that situation, I would've done the same thing, and more. I was surprised he didn't fuck you right then and there. Like I said, I feel like shit. Can we talk about this tonight, if you want to?"

Pam said no more and went about washing the dirty clothes and taking a much needed shower. She went about her weekly Sunday chores while Bob recuperated from his hangover. It was a long day and Pam was uncomfortable and lost in thought.

Late afternoon arrived and Bob finally started moving about somewhat normally and said, "Holy crap, I am never going to drink that much again."

"Welcome back amongst the living. How are you feeling?"

"I feel almost normal again, thanks."

"You should eat something, it might help. You want me to make you something?"

"Nah, not right now, thanks. I'm just going to have a nice cold glass of milk. Maybe in a little while I'll have a sandwich. That was quite the show you and Charlie put on yesterday, from what I can remember. You looked like you were really enjoying it all, I know Charlie was."

"Not right now please. Let's talk about yesterday later on tonight. I'm not quite up to discussing it now, alright?"

"Yeah sure, whenever you're ready sweetheart. I'll just say that it was real hot and let it go at that, for now."

He's feeling better and back to his normal self, Pam thought to herself. Nothing more was said until they both went to bed.

They weren't in bed more than a few minutes when Bob broke the ice and said, "I was kind of surprised when you actually got completely naked yesterday. Charlie's cock was standing tall, almost immediately. Did you enjoy it as much as he did?"

"When you told me to go ahead and do it, I just did. I needed to hear it from you first, even though I think I wanted to anyway. I felt a little funny at first, but that feeling didn't last long," Pam said.

"How did you feel when he got behind you and his fat, hard cock went between the cheeks of your ass?"

"I kind of forgot about the fish and concentrated on his cock and how it felt. I'm kind of embarrassed, but I liked it, even though I had felt it there before, only with clothes on. Both being totally naked was a completely different experience."

"Seeing you two like that got me really hard, I can't explain it, but I liked it too. It was a totally different experience for me too, compared to the other day here on the couch. I'm a little embarrassed by that myself, so we're even. I thought he was going to fuck you right there," Bob said, rather excitedly.

"I'm still not sure I would've done something like that right there in broad daylight."

"I think I could've handled it now. I'm glad he didn't try though."

"Not right then, he didn't."

"He tried fucking you later? When?" Bob asked, in a loud, but strangely excited voice.

"Yes, when we were in bed ... I'm so sorry Bob, I feel terrible, but ...I let him .. I wanted him to," Pam said, in a shakily nervous voice. "I'm so sorry."

"Bed? You went to bed with him? You let him? You wanted him to? Are you telling me that Charlie fucked you last night on the boat?"

"Uh huh, I'm sorry if that hurts you, I couldn't help it. After all that happened during the day, I was very horny and it just happened."

"Holy fuck, Pam! I'm not as hurt as you might think, honey. I guess I expected it to eventually happen. Just start from the beginning and tell me what happened. I want to know it all. Before you start, just know that I love you and that will never change. I brought you to this point and I know it. Nothing has changed between us and never ever will."

"That's sweet of you to say, honey, and thank you, but this was just as much my fault as it was yours. I went to bed with you, and Charlie stayed on deck to sleep. You remember the heavy fog rolling in, right?"

"Vaguely," Bob said. He thought about making a joke right then, about it being a little foggy to him, but thought against it.

"Well, I couldn't stop thinking about the afternoon and how his cock felt between the cheeks of my butt and I was still horny from the afternoon. I began wondering how it would feel inside my pussy, along with how Hank had made me feel and how big Walter's cock felt. I just needed to have an orgasm. I started feeling bad for Charlie, being up there in all that dampness, and there was sufficient room for all three of us. I don't know, maybe I was just trying to find an excuse to get him in bed beside me. I know I was horny and really felt I needed and wanted to fuck. By that time I was just wearing a pair of panties and went up and told Charlie to get out of the cold and join us. He asked me if I was sure about that and I said, yes. He got out of his sleeping bag and was naked. We went downstairs and I got into bed, on my side facing you, close enough to give Charlie plenty of his own space. He got in, with me between the two of you and he just laid there on his side of the bed. I felt comfortable knowing you wouldn't wake up."

"Go on, this is getting rather erotic and exciting," Bob said.

"I was about to fall asleep, disappointed that he hadn't tried anything when I felt Charlie's hand lightly rubbing my leg. I felt electric charges of excitement and a little fear running through my body. His hand roamed to my ass and then to my stomach. I'm sorry Bob, but it felt nice and I may have given out a sigh. He then lowered his hand to my pussy and started softly rubbing it. I was feeling tingly all over and was already soaking wet down there. Charlie moved his hand between my legs as his fingers rubbed up against my labia and he felt my wetness. He then put his fingers around the waistband of my panties and began pulling them down, I lifted my hips to help him. He moved himself down to get my panties completely off my ankles and, while doing that, he began kissing my ass all over. He then stuck his tongue in the crack of my ass and began licking my anus. Oh, Bob, it felt so good and I didn't want him to stop. He slid back up and placed his body against my back and I felt his cockhead against the bottom of my ass cheeks and near my pussy."

"Oh my fucking word, Pam," Bob groaned.

"Do you want me to go on?"

"Yes, of course, I'm fucking hard as a rock."

"Then shut up!" Pam took a deep, fluttering breath and continued. "I then felt his cockhead between my anus and my pussy. It felt almost like velvet, it was so hot and so wide, I shuddered with excitement. I could feel his pre-cum making it easier for his cock to slide around. His cockhead touched my labia not quite near my opening. I lifted my top leg and put it over his legs. He moved his cock further separating my lips which were soaking wet with both our lubrication and his saliva by then, and slid his cock up and down my pussy lips. His huge head found my vaginal entrance and I felt it open, trying to accept him and feed my hungry cunt. He was very wide and thick, I told him to be gentle as I grabbed his shaft to help guide it in me. He pushed slowly and gently as I felt his cockhead entering me. I gave out a little whimper, from a slight pain caused by the width of the head of his cock, which lasted only a few seconds, as the complete head slid in me, I thought I was going to orgasm right then."

"Oh damn," Bob moaned.

"Charlie said he would go slowly and that I should tell him if he started hurting me. I told him I was fine and that I didn't want him to stop, but just for him to go slowly. He pushed another inch inside me and I felt the opening of my pussy stretching and my vaginal passage elongate. He then slowly pulled it back out to the crown of his head and then pushed further, going deeper and giving me more of his fat cock. My vagina stretched even more as the full girth of his cock was now at its maximum. It hurt a little but ... but it felt so good at the same time. He pulled out again to the crown and then slid the remainder inside me until I could feel his balls hitting my inner thigh. He whispered, 'It's been so fucking long, I forgot how wonderful it felt to have a pussy sucking on my cock.' I had never felt so filled and satisfied in my life before. I'm sorry honey, but that is how I felt at the time. I immediately had a succession of mini-orgasms and I knew he could feel the walls of my pussy massaging his old cock, as my orgasmic contractions were rapid and strong."

"How did it feel?" Bob asked.

"I'm telling you about another man fucking me and you want me to tell you how it felt?"

"Well ... yeah," Bob said, almost apologetically.

"It felt out of this fucking world"—her voice trembled with both guilt and excitement—"you satisfied now ... now let me finish, please." Pam sighed in frustration and continued, "After he felt me have my multiple small orgasms he started fucking me slowly and rhythmically. I moved in unison with him, allowing him to go in even deeper. I couldn't feel the tip of his cock touch my cervix, so I knew if he got any deeper, there was room for him and I totally relaxed. He began quickening his stokes and I heard him say, 'I'm getting close to cumming, you are on the pill, right?' I nodded my head yes. He asked me if I wanted him to cum inside me, I excitedly responded, 'Oh yes Charlie, fuck me, you feel wonderful inside my pussy. I want to feel your cum filling my womb. I want to make you feel as wonderful and fulfilled as you're making me feel, I want to make you feel special.' He then put his hand on one of my tits and started squeezing it and then fingered my nipple and twisted and lightly pinched it. I could feel his cock widen even more and get even harder and knew he was about to cum. Then he said, 'you don't know how long I've dreamt about this moment and shooting my old powerful load deep inside your young, beautiful cunt. You have made my wait worth it and have made me feel so special.' "

"Those words just opened my floodgates, I tensed and started to convulse, feeling an orgasm approaching like I've never felt before, just thinking about how it felt and how I was making Charlie feel. I could hold back no longer, I moaned loudly and had the most intense and powerful orgasm of my life. I boldly reached back and put my hand on his ass and pushed him against me harder and said, 'Oh, yes .... fuck me Charlie ... give me your seed, give me all you've got, I want all of you in me.'" Pam continued after a slight hesitation.

"Shortly thereafter, I heard Charlie begin to grunt and speed up his stokes. He then moaned loudly himself, pushed as deep as he could go inside me and stayed against me like we were welded together. I felt his cock begin to throb and pulse and felt his cum filling me. I don't know exactly how much cum he shot in me, but his cock throbbed for a long time and I was loving every second of it. He then said, 'Oh yes, thank you so much. I hope this isn't the first and last time you give me such pleasure.' He kept his cock inside me for a long time before I felt it become flaccid and slowly slide out of my pussy with a loud pop. I fell asleep soon after feeling totally content, happy knowing I was completely filled with Charlie's cum, and satisfied. I'm sorry Bob, but it was outstanding, and I loved all of it."

Bob said, "Don't be sorry, honey, you enjoyed it, Charlie enjoyed it and I enjoyed hearing about it. Feel my cock, it's as hard as a rock. Hell, I'm ready to explode myself."

Pam reached over and put her small hand around Bob's shaft, and said, "Oh my, you really did enjoy hearing all this. I'm still a bit tender and sore from Charlie's fat cock, but we must take care of this bad boy." She moved her head towards Bob's erect cock and swirled her tongue around the head, teasingly. Pam tasted the sweetness of the pre-cum that had formed on his cockhead and singingly asked, "Do you like?" Bob just nodded his head rapidly. Pam then seductively lowered her head, opened her mouth and encompassed Bob's cock with her gorgeous lips. Bob moaned as Pam slid her mouth down the shaft and slowly went up and down, taking it almost entirely in her mouth to her throat.

"So you liked fucking that old man, huh?" Bob asked.

"Mm hmm," as Pam never lost a stroke.

"You liked feeling that fat old cock deep inside your pussy?"

"Mm hmm."

"So much that you came more than once, huh?"

"Mm hum", Pam never stopped sucking.

"When you knew he was about to shoot his old man load deep inside your pussy and that you were about to give him such great pleasure, you had the most intense orgasm of your life?"

"Mm hmm."

"You love having his cum inside you, don't you?"

"Mm hmm." Pam's excitement had grown more intense with each response.

"You want him to fuck you again, don't you?"

"Yes" Pam enthusiastically mumbled, with her mouth full of Bob's engorged cock.

Bob stiffened his legs and said, "Oh baby, I'm going to cum right now!" He thrust his hips up to Pam's face and pumped a huge amount of cum in her mouth and down her throat. Pam closed her eyes and swallowed rapidly, trying to keep up with the flow of Bob's pulsing shots of semen. Pam gagged a little and the overflow of cum began to seep out of her lips. She swallowed as much as she could and then cleaned up the remains with her mouth, sliding it up and down his shaft, licking his balls and base. She then got a damp facecloth and towel from the bathroom and thoroughly washed and dried her husband's now flaccid cock.

Bob remained on his back, still breathing heavily and said, "Oh, honey ... that was outstanding, both the blow job and your detailed accounts of last night ... Sounds like I can expect more stories about you fucking Charlie, huh?"

Pam leaned over and gave Bob a kiss on the forehead, looked at him with that naughty smile he'd come to recognize. As she rolled over on her side, with her back to Bob, she said mischievously, "Uh-huh ... we mustn't leave out Hank and Walter in all this ... good night, sweetheart."

Bob lay on his back staring up at the ceiling trying to completely digest all of this and surprisingly came to the realization that his wife enjoyed fucking Charlie, so much, that she just hinted she was eventually going to end up fucking all three of the old men.