A Summer of Slow Transition Ch. 07

Story Info
Walter gets to know Pam a little better.
7.4k words
4.71
38.7k
26

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7. A surprising exploratory visit

Weeks had passed since Pam and Bob's fishing trip without incident. Life went on in the usual way. Pam was relieved that Bob hadn't brought the subject up. Bob's silence did, however, cause Pam to wonder if his silence was an indication of his discomfort with the knowledge that his wife had been fucked by their old neighbor and enjoyed it tremendously. She wondered, now that the erotic excitement had dissipated and he had time to absorb the full scope of the situation, if he had reservations, regrets, or even possibly was upset that it had actually taken place.

She herself, couldn't erase the images along with the euphoria she'd felt then, and every time her thoughts wandered back to that whole day. She found her mind constantly replaying the wonderful feeling of Charlie's old, fat, cock filling her vagina, especially feeling his throbbing penis, knowing his hot semen was being pumped into her. She particularly delighted in the thought of how much she pleased him with the gift of her young body. She decided to not mention it, or Charlie, unless Bob brought either up.

Those thoughts immediately aroused her to the point of wetness each time they entered her mind, which was becoming more frequent. She found herself wanting to experience and give those same pleasures again, with no thoughts of trying to analyze her feelings. She just wanted to please and be pleased in that same naughty, sexual way. She now understood what Bob meant when he suggested that she might enjoy pleasing old and lonely men. She came to the realization that she took great pleasure in knowing that she was giving an old man something no one else was, and something he only fantasized about ever getting again.

Pam drove into her driveway and took the groceries that she had just bought, out of the car. While putting the groceries away the rear doorbell rang. She noticed it was Charlie, opened the door, smiled and said, "Hi Charlie."

"Hi Pam. I saw you pull up in your driveway. Seeing it's a Monday morning, I knew Bob was at work. Can we talk for a minute?"

"Of course, come on in. Is anything wrong? Are you okay? Just let me finish putting the refrigerated stuff away. Sit down."

Charlie sat at the kitchen table, feeling a little nervous, but not nervous enough to not admire Pam's lovely young figure. He took a deep breath and said, "I don't know where to begin and at any time you want me to stop, I will, no hard feelings. First, let me apologize for taking advantage of you and the situation on the boat that night. I just lost control feeling your lovely body lying next to me and both of us naked, or nearly naked. I meant no disrespect, I've just wanted you for so long, that my lust for you took control. Although I enjoyed every minute of it, I just needed to apologize and tell you that I still have the utmost respect for you, and hope you feel the same".

Pam sat down next to Charlie, put her hand over his and said, "Charlie, there's no need to apologize. You didn't take advantage of anyone or anything. I wanted it to happen as much as you did and enjoyed it just as much ... It happened and I'm not sorry it did."

"Did you tell Bob? Is he upset?"

"Yes, I did. No, he's not upset, at least he wasn't when I told him."

Charlie said, "I doubt you enjoyed it as much as I did though. I enjoyed it so much, I find myself wanting more of you. Pardon my crudeness, but just being honest. You've made me feel significant again, and not just a lonely old man with not much left to look forward to."

"Charlie, I find myself thinking about and looking forward to the next time also. I loved making you feel good and you making me feel equally good. We must remain discrete and be careful to not be obvious in front of outsiders. We must show the utmost respect towards each other and not give the illusion of familiarity beyond being friends and neighbors. Now I think you better head on out, just in case Bob stops by for lunch unexpectedly. I don't feel like answering a thousand questions from him." She gave him a soft kiss on his forehead and said, "Now scat, we'll talk again."

While they were getting up, Charlie said, "I need to leave myself, got to pick up Walter. He's having a few rooms painted in his house and will be staying with me for a few days." He then drew Pam close to him, kissed her and placed his hand on her pussy and began to rub softly. Pam reached down and squeezed his hard cock and said, "Not now, I'm sure Walter's patiently waiting for you."

Charlie nodded his head and said, "Thank you very much, Pam. You've lifted a burden from my shoulders and made this old man feel proud and very special again. Thanks, I promise to contain my emotions, you don't have to worry about that. I'll always just be the old neighbor next door to outsiders." Charlie winked and started for the door.

Pam smiled and said, "Charlie, have you told Hank or Walter? I've learned that you guys don't keep many secrets from each other. At this point, I guess it doesn't matter, I'd just like to know."

"I haven't mentioned a thing to either of them, honest. Why, would you want me to?"

"Like I said, at this point it kinda doesn't matter, but thank you for being thoughtful and discrete. I'll leave telling them, or not, up to you. If you have the slightest doubt that neither could act with respect towards me, keep it just between us please."

Charlie smiled and said, "For the time being, this goes no further than me, you and Bob. If we're ever all in each other's company, I'll let you determine who knows what."

"Thanks, now you better take that lust filled mind and that magnificent cock of yours on home. Now go pick up your brother. We'll talk soon. See ya later."

A short while later Bob called and asked if she could pack a bag for him, for maybe three days, to be on the safe side.

"Pack a suitcase? You going someplace I don't know about?" Pam enquired harshly.

It seems that someone had to go out of state to a seminar on some large, new equipment the store was bringing in. On such short notice, his father had decided that he was the only logical one to go.

"Robert, I just began my vacation today! Can't someone else go?" Obviously the answer Pam got was an emphatic, "No". Her response was just as emphatic. "Fuck! ... Alright I'll have things ready for you. I love you too." She hung up and mumbled to herself, "I'm on vacation and he's got to go on some freaking business trip," as she began packing his clothes and personal items.

Bob got home and immediately said, "I'm really sorry honey. This was all unexpected."

"How come they're not sending a representative down here to familiarize you with this equipment, like they all normally do?" Pam asked.

"This is all new technology equipment and it requires a two to three day seminar to learn all the technical stuff and it can't be taught off site. My father ordered this stuff the end of last week. When the order went through he was notified. They also informed him of this seminar that starts tomorrow. They won't ship the stuff until after someone has gone through the seminar. My father said that either he or I were the only two he was going to send. Guess who got elected?"

"What time do you have to leave?" Pam inquired.

"My flight is for two this afternoon, so I'd like to be on the road no later than noon, just in case traffic is heavy. That'll give me time to find a decent parking spot. It's a little after 10 now, right? Any particular reason you asked?"

"Well, I was hoping we could have a little talk, but if you'd rather wait until you get back home, that's fine." Pam said abjectly.

"I've disappointed you enough for one day. I'll always have time to talk with you. I'm all packed, right? What's up, honey?"

"We need to discuss what's been going on in our lives, and make sure of a few things. Particularly, my promiscuity and how we both honestly feel about it." She said while nervously rubbing her hands together.

Bob said, "Honey, I thought that was all settled. I told you, whatever you enjoyed and felt comfortable with was alright with me. You've told me everything and I've seen what you didn't need to tell me. I'm fine with everything, as long as you are. You're not being promiscuous; you're just experiencing new things and having some fun, with my approval."

"You being fine with everything I do, just isn't enough. This is about both of us and I need a few answers ... and you probably do as well and just don't realize it just yet."

"Okay, let's get everything out in the open so we can move on without any feelings of guilt or doubt. Ask away."

"I'm not going to explain my questions, I'm just going to ask them. I will say this first. You were right, I do enjoy making old men feel special and good. It makes me feel good too, in all the very same ways it does them. Do you honestly not mind me fucking old men? Do you like watching me tease them, and get them horny? If you want me to continue, I'd like to. If so, do you want to continue hearing about what has happened after the fact, or would you rather watch it all?"

"That's a lot of questions, but are all relatively easily and honestly answered, I might add. Here you go, in the order you asked them ... I know you enjoy fucking old men, so NO, I honestly don't mind. I love watching you get old men horny by teasing them, yes, tremendously. I'd like you to continue, not for me alone, but because we both want it. I can't honestly say that I want to watch you actually fucking one of them ... that will just kind of have to happen, to see if I really like it. I do know that I completely enjoyed watching Hank and Charlie on the boat, and you and Charlie on our couch, but those are really completely different situations. If I'm not around and the opportunity arises, and you end up fucking one of them, then of course, I want to hear it all from you. We've never kept anything from each other before, and there's no reason to start now, as far as I'm concerned. So, in a nut shell, if I'm there and you both get to the point that you want to fuck each other, do it and don't concern yourself about me watching. If the opportunity arises, and I'm not around, do what your body tells you to do, and tell me about it later. I think I answered all your questions. Just remember, and never forget, that I love you more than anything, and nothing will ever change that."

"That sounds clear enough to me. Now, do you have any questions, so we can put this behind us, before we continue?"

"I do, as a matter of fact. Do you like me watching you, and would you like me watching you actually fucking them? Do you want to feel Charlie's, or another old man's cock, in your pussy again? Do you like the idea of them cumming inside of you? Would you fuck more than one of them at once? You liked having Hank eat your pussy out, bringing you to an orgasm. Would you want to suck their cocks and make them cum that way? Do you promise to tell me everything that happens, no matter how sordid it may seem to you? I'll end with one important clarification ... I didn't suggest this in the beginning just for me. This is for both of us to enjoy, that's why I keep stressing that you need to enjoy it too. I didn't bring this up for any other reason ... I have no desire or intention of fucking another woman. You are, and always will be, the only one I want to fuck. I also did this knowing I was the only man you ever had intimately, and I did not want you ever to wonder if you'd missed out on something in life. I think I'm done."

"Wow, that's a lot, and I'll be, and always will be, completely honest with you too. Yes, I do like you watching me, and I think I would find it very erotic if you watched and enjoyed watching me fuck them. I have not stopped thinking about how Charlie's cock felt deep inside me, and I do want to feel Hank and Walter's inside me also. I loved feeling Charlie shooting his cum inside me, the idea itself, is extremely electric. That is a sure way of knowing they thoroughly enjoyed fucking me, I don't have to merely rely on hearing just words."

Pam paused, took a deep breath, and continued. "I think if the opportunity arose, I would enjoy fucking more than one of them together, yes. I am sure, in an excited state, after tasting and swallowing yours, that I would do the same to each of them. I would never keep anything from you that I did with them or any other old man, if others were ever brought into the picture. I never doubted your motive for suggesting I try this. I know you love me with all your heart. I think that if you were doing this with some sinister thoughts of fucking another woman, you wouldn't have suggested an old man for me. You know how I think things need to be equal, so the only equal thing would be to insist that you fuck old women, and I don't see you wanting to do that, or any other woman, for that matter. I doubt that the thought would've ever entered my mind that I may have missed out on something in life, but now that isn't even a possibility, thanks to you. I love you too, darling. Are we a couple of weirdos?"

"We're not weird at all. Look at all that's going on, with wife swapping and swinger parties, or orgies. We're not doing anything that anyone else isn't. We're just fine, just living in the times. Any time either one of us wants this to stop, we must agree, that all one of us has to do is to say, it's over, and it will be over. Agreed?"

"Agreed. Thank you for being so understanding and wonderful. Oh, Charlie was here earlier to apologize for taking advantage of me on the boat. I told him he didn't take advantage of me, that I wanted it to happen just as much as he did. When he left, he kissed me and rubbed my pussy, over my clothes. I grabbed his already hard cock and gave it a squeeze. Nothing else happened and he left."

"That was a relatively mild encounter, under the circumstances, but thanks for telling me. Okay, anything else that needs to be cleared up? If not, I should be going."

"Nothing else that I can think of right now. I think I know where each of us stands, and in what direction we're headed. And that no matter what I do, as long as I tell you, it's all good. Right?" Pam asked, already knowing the answer.

"Everything is clear to me about how you feel, and you know where I'm coming from, so that is all we need to know. It's all cool. I've got to go."

"Alright, honey. Have a safe trip. Give me a call when you get settled. I love you ... now kiss me, you fool."

As Bob drove off she went back in the house and sat down. She felt relieved, in a weird sort of way. She understood exactly what Bob said regarding how he felt. She was sure he believed those feelings. She still wasn't as confident as he was that "she" could handle it all. She was in constant conflict with herself and somewhat confused. Perhaps Bob was experiencing those same emotions, she wondered. She just didn't know, which caused her to constantly question both their true feelings. Was she just fearing the unknown? Was she just feeling guilt for what she had already done? Was she feeling shame because she thoroughly enjoyed it all, and looked forward to it continuing to get more involved? She realized that she was rapidly approaching the "point of no return", if she hadn't already, and that frightened her a little. She also realized that once she got aroused beyond a certain point doing these naughty things, that she lost what was left of any control of self. Her horny sexual needs took over completely, body and soul. She wanted, and needed, that same confidence that Bob had, to completely feel comfortable before allowing this to morph into what she really wanted it to. She thought, "I'll just continue flirting and teasing them, nothing more, until I completely sort this out. We'll all have fun ... nothing wrong with that ... as long as I control the situation and my emotions."

Pam then went and took a long, hot shower, feeling confident that all she needed was just a little more time to consume and digest what the future more than likely had in store. "I wish Bob was here now, though. Just to be able to tap into his strength would be invaluable," she thought.

She walked out of the bathroom and into her bedroom, wrapped only in a towel. Knowing she had the house to herself, she put on a sheer pair of white bikini panties and threw on a light robe. Having no plans for the day, she simply decided to remain in just her robe and relax. It was a little after 12 P.M. and she didn't expect to hear from Bob until around 8 this evening. By the time he got his hotel, something to eat, and settled, that would be about right.

She thought about turning on the sprinklers Bob had set up for the gardens and ran out into the yard. She turned on one sprinkler and as she was heading to the other, she heard, "Hi, neighbor." Startled, she turned around quickly, which caused her robe to open and reveal one of her legs to the inner thigh. She noticed Charlie and Walter walking toward her. Pam smiled widely and said, "Hi, you two. Just giving my flowers some water."

Charlie said, "I was telling Walter about all the nice changes you and Bob had done to the house. He hadn't been in the house since our sister left and was curious. I thought we'd take the time for a quick visit to say hello to you and Bob, and at the same time, Walter could check out the lovely things you've added to the place."

Pam said, "Bob isn't home, but yeah, sure, just let me turn on this other sprinkler. Start heading for the door and I'll join you in just a second."

As she entered the house, she said, "Come on in. Want anything to drink? There's soda, juice, ice water? We don't have any alcohol in the house. Bob doesn't handle that very well, as you know, Charlie. I can make a pot of coffee, if you want."

Walter said, "I'll have a cup of coffee, if it's not too much bother."

"No bother at all. Just look around while I put on the coffee. You know the layout of the house. See what you think of what we've done to it," she said, as she began making the coffee.

Charlie and Walter were both sitting on the couch when Pam joined them in the living room. She sat across from them on the same chair Bob used to watch her and Charlie practically fuck.

She looked at Walter and said, "Charlie tells me we're going to be neighbors for a few days."

"Yeah, I guess you can look at it that way. I'm having some rooms re-painted and I can't deal with the new paint smell. It affects my breathing to the point of constant coughing and discomfort. It could be longer than a few days, depending on how long the whole thing takes," Walter said, in an annoyed tone.

"That's a shame. It's a good thing Charlie's close by to help." She then glanced at Charlie and said, "It's kind of you to open your home to your brother."

Charlie smiled and said, "That's what baby brothers are for," patting Walter's thigh and chuckling.

"Yeah, it's good of Charlie. It's much easier and more pleasurable having the likes of you in the next yard to admire, though." He then gave Pam a long and lustful examining once over.

Walter's adoration didn't go unnoticed by Pam. She felt an immediate jolt of warmth and erotic excitement rush through her entire body. The warmth and tingling seeming to settle and concentrate in her vulva. She thought to herself questioningly, "Bob hasn't even landed yet, and it's already starting?" She got up and said, "Let me check on the coffee and lower the stereo, so we don't have to talk so loud," not knowing how else to react to this sudden and slight arousal.

Charlie said, "Nice music ... what is it?"

Pam answered from the kitchen, "It's called 'Bossa Nova'. It's a form of Brazilian Jazz ... I love it. The girl singing is Astrud Gilberto. She has such a soothing, magical voice, I think. She's the one who sang, 'The Girl from Ipanema'. You've heard that song, right?"