A Summer on the Road Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth, the biker lady, spotted the interaction between Paul and Jane and jumped up to grab Jane's hand. She exclaimed, "Cmon dear, if these guys can't take a hint from two great looking ladies we're just going to have to do it ourselves. Lets dance!"

Jane laughed and took Ruth's hand as she led her to the dance floor. Both women clearly loved to move to the music and the band seemed to play to the girls. The guitar player, through his music and his leering look, was clearly enjoying the show of the long legged teenager and the older sexy woman dancing together.

After several numbers they came back giggling only to grab some of their beer and then headed back onto the dance floor. Paul had moved over to Derek and Ruth's table and both men watched the women do their thing in front of the band. There were a couple of other mixed couples on the floor but clearly Ruth and Jane were the show.

The lead singer and the base player looked at each other as one number finished. Both knew what they wanted. The next number really slowed it down and the pulse was languid. Jane and Ruth looked at each other, giggled and moved closer. Getting into the new mood they bumped and grinded their butts together and circle each other closely. Jane glanced over at the men and flashed Paul a smile. She put her arms over Ruth's shoulders and began a very sultry swaying, face to face with a grinning Ruth, who was not backing down from her sexy partner's moves. Jane moved closer until her breasts were lightly grazing Ruth's. Jane then moved even closer and ground her hips into her new friend's centre.

Paul gasped as he watched the sensual dance moves. 'What was she doing?' he thought. He glanced around the room at the few other occupied tables, one of them a group of young men, who looked like they had just come in from the oil rigs, watching spell bound at the show Jane and Ruth were putting on. Jane must know that they were smoking hot. Derek just shrugged, looking wide eyed and perplexed, when Paul shot him a look.

Jane shimmied until her breasts and hips were grinding against Ruth's back and ass, her arms still around Ruth's neck. Ruth seemed lost in a haze but wasn't backing down. Jane slyly looked sideways at Paul and flashed him a lascivious grin as she turned Ruth towards the men. Paul felt his temperature rise. Jane didn't help when she pushed her nose through the woman's hair and grazed her ear with her lips. Jane's short cutoffs and small top which formed sensually around her chest, highlighting her small but firm teenage breasts, were adding fuel to the erotic fire.

Paul was feeling uncomfortable in many ways including an awkward erection in his tight jeans. He was also glancing over at the table of guys and he didn't like the vibes coming from them. One guy had in fact stood up and his friends were laughing at him and apparently encouraging him to do something. The young guy stood up straight and seemed to take a deep breath and started walking towards the dance floor. Paul jumped up and moved quickly towards the women. He didn't want this guy anywhere near Jane.

The dude got there first and was breaking into the dance while smiling lewdly at Jane. Paul stepped between them and said, "Sorry man, this one is mine." He grabbed Jane around the waist and pulled her away. Ruth had backed off, feeling the tense vibes coming from the spurned dude. She went back to sit with Derek.

Jane smirked up at Paul and then wrapped her arms around his neck and began to grind into him. "If I'm yours, then show me what you do with your woman?"

As he swayed into her body, he moved his mouth to her ear and said over the pounding base, "Baby, you've got every guy in this room wired to your body. Lets finish this dance and say good night to our new friends and get out of here before male hormones get out of control."

Paul wondered about the effects of two pints on a small woman when Jane sulked, "Meany, you want me all to yourself and now you want to put me to bed I bet. Are you going to spank me first?"

"Very tempting but something tells me you would enjoy it too much."

Jane held his head close as she swayed her body against his chest and hips. "Mmm boss, you feel so solid and warm."

"Jane, as good as you feel just whats got you so amp-ed up?"

"Horny? And those guys are kind of cute."

The boys in question were hooting and clapping at Jane's sensuous moves against Paul.

Paul smiled as the band launched into some faster numbers and he watched Jane let go of her teenage self and move with sensual abandon to the music. He just shook his head in wonder, tinged with serious arousal as the young woman's hair swirled around her face and her long athletic legs moved to the music. He was struck, once again, at how incredibly attractive she was.

At the end of the set, they chatted some more with Derek and Ruth and then said goodnight. Jane grabbed Paul by the hand and led him out of the bar.

Walking across the lot to the motel, she whined, "I know, time to put me to bed. And then you're just going to leave me right? You can spank me you know - for getting those dudes all hot and bothered." With that she threw her head back and laughed. "They were kinda cute."

"Listen my princess, aka trucking partner, thanks for the offer of warming your rear. If that little scene you and biker lady were putting on had gotten out of hand I would take you up on the offer, but for now your little ass is safe."

"Hmm, little you say. That doesn't sound very sexy?"

As they reached her door, he said good night and started moving to his room. Jane grabbed his hand and pulled at him. "Paul, I want to show you something and get your opinion." With that she pulled him into her room. "Just stand there for a sec," she said while walking to the bed. She turned away from him and unbuttoned her jeans. Looking over her shoulder she slipped down the zipper and began wiggling out of the cutoffs.

Swaying her butt back and forth she smiled at him, "Just for my confidence, please tell me my ass is better than 'little'".

At the sight of this Paul's mind just simply blanked out. He was near enough to capitulation at the hypnotic sight of the luscious teenager exposing her ass to his vision that he just let his actions flow. She only had a thong on beneath the cutoffs. Closing the gap between them he nestled his thighs behind hers. Jane's breath hitched as his hands slid from her lower back onto her rear cheeks.

His hands went up to her shoulders as he duck walked her the rest of the way to the bed, her cutoffs around her knees. He pushed her onto the bed face down. She started to talk and he just fired back at her, "Shut up Jane." Holding her down with a hand on her lower back, he grabbed one cowboy boot and then the other, pulling them off. Next he unceremoniously dragged her jean shorts the rest of the way off. Straddling her knees he edged the thong down and then off.

You want an opinion of your ass, so here goes. "Hmm, bruises and marks from the spanking healed. Ready for more corrective action."

Massaging her cheeks, he added, "Soft skin but firm tone." With that he spread her and put his knees inside her legs. He shifted down onto his tummy and brought his lips to her ass. Jane squirmed and let out a little yelp as he began running his tongue over her, adding in little nips and bites to the porcelain coloured perfect skin. He moved down and licked the back of her thighs up to the crease below her rear.. Finally after minutes of dining on her butt he slowly ran his tongue between her cheeks and swirled around her anus. Finally, he murmured, "Mmm, tasty too. Could be a winner."

Jane let out a scream as his tongue touched her opening. No one had ever done this to her. She was panting like crazy and he was loving her teenage arousal. This was fun. And a payback for the teasing in the bar.

"Please Paul, do something before I go crazy."

"Hmm, do you mean like this," he said as his tongue worked down to caress her perineum and then lightly brush her vaginal opening."

"Oh GOD, YES!" she shouted and squealed. He picked up her hips so she was on her knees with her face still mashed into the pillows. Moving one knee to the side of her hip he slid one hand under her front and began a slow circular massage of her lower tummy. The other hand slowly massaged her opening. The fingers met at her clit. She was on fire, mewling and arching her back, gasping at the feel of his fingers. He continued nipping and licking her cheeks and crack.

"Well maybe we have to explore this ass just a little deeper."

"God no, I mean yes. Do it, whatever," she gasped, close to losing her mind.

He just laughed as he gently pushed a thumb into her anus, first dribbling some saliva on the opening. As the thumb slid in to the knuckle she let out a series of "Oh, oh oh." and then a little scream. He slowly inserted one finger and then two of the same hand into her vagina. Thumb and fingers began to work in and out. His other hand continued the slow massage of her clit. She began to moan and gasp and then a high pitched mewling whine as she reached for her release. Paul just watched in awe as the muscles in her rear flexed and tensed under his hands. He continued to lick and nip at her rear and he loved her teenage needy response to his ministrations. He knew she was his to do what he wanted and the irony had him shaking in disbelief. His big boss's daughter was giving herself to him.

With a cry muffled by the pillow Jane came hard, her sex gripping his fingers and her anus clamping down on his thumb still buried inside her. Her hips rocked violently as she twisted to her side. Paul had to hold her with both hands from painfully bending his wrists as she spasmed and writhed with his fingers still inside.

As she came down she looked up at him through a curtain of her hair, one eye glazed over staring at him kneeling to the side. He had gently removed his fingers from her openings. "Fuck! No one has ever done that to me before."

He smiled down at the girl, thoroughly enjoying her look of wonder. She was really so young and inexperienced. "I hope you liked it. Don't forget, we leave at 5 am," he said standing up and backing towards the door to her room.

"Are you kidding me? You're just going to leave after that? You bit me on the ass!!"

"Well Miss Robertson, you seemed just a bit pumped up to go to sleep so I was happy to help. Hope I didn't leave any tooth marks," Paul said as he reached for the handle of the door.

"You know that I have to reassess everything I thought I knew about men."

"Well don't lose any sleep over analyzing us. I'll drive the first part through Calgary and the Rockies so you can enjoy the scenery, but I need you rested for a long day." With that he closed the door and made his way to his own room.

He left quickly because there were only two choices. One was to surrender totally to his lust for the sexy teenager and have her, totally and completely. Her little show on the dance floor was for him and it had worked. Add to that the slutty shorts, boots and top and he was pulsing with desire. Somehow he held himself back from taking that final step. Paul tore off his shirt and jeans and grabbed a small towel from the bathroom. Flopping on the bed he began massaging his cock. The images in his mind were of Jane gyrating and shimming around her partner, her body all about sex. The images moved to a close up of the soft flawless skin of her ass as he nipped and licked the soft flesh. Paul was so far gone that in less than a minute or two he was coming hard into his hand, the ropes coating his belly. He groaned and then staggered into the bathroom to clean himself up.

Before drifting off to sleep he had two thoughts. One was that he knew he couldn't go on being near her without going completely crazy with need and the other was that in spite of her over privileged teenage immaturity he was seeing a woman behind the girl that he was seriously beginning to like. He had to get this trip over with and then clear his mind and decide what to do with her.

*****

To be continued. Thanks for reading!

12