A Summer to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went into the bedroom and stripped down to her bra and panties. She laid on the bed and texted Mark at work.

"Boys r here. Can't stop thinking about last night. Need u to fuck me. When will u be home?"

Almost immediately she got a text back. "Not for awhile. Wish I could. Are u outside?"

"No. In the bedroom."

"Oh? Doing what?"

"Nothing. Yet."

"What r u wearing? ;-)"

"Bra and panties."

"Take off the bra. Send me pic of ur tits."

She hadn't done that in years, probably since shortly after they got their first cell phones and were playing around with them. She went into the bathroom, took off her bra, and took a selfie, one arm wrapped underneath her tits, the other holding the phone. She sent it to him.

"Nice! Now I've got a hard on. Send the pic to Mike."

She gasped. "What?!"

Her phone rang. It was Mark.

"Send it to Mike."

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Send it to Mike like you're sending it to me. It'd be easy enough to explain if anybody asks. Both names start with 'M', you thought you were sending it to me, you sent it to him by accident." Pause. "Say something like 'These are waiting for you when you get home.'"

She thought about it. "Mmmmm, okay." She still wasn't sure about it.

"Text me, tell me what happens."

She hung up the phone and sent the pic to Mike. "These r waiting 4 u when u get home." She watched out the bathroom window, the window Mark had spied on them a few days earlier.

She texted Mark. "Ok. Sent it."

Soon enough Mike went to his phone. You could clearly read his lips say "Holy fuck!" He showed the phone to the boys. There were plenty of oh my gods and holy shits. Mike began typing on his phone. Soon she got a text.

"Can't w8 2 get home! Send another 1." He was acting like he was Mark! Sly dog.

She texted Mark. "He wants another 1"

"Do it. And send it to me."

She stepped back, stuck her hand down her panties, and snapped a pic, showing from the neck down to just below her panties. She sent it to Mike, then to Mark. She looked out the window.

The boys were huddled around Mike's phone. You could clearly see Mike say "Oh fuck!" They were passing the phone around, fingers on the screen, enlarging and shrinking the image.

Her phone buzzed. It was Mark texting back. "Damn! Horny as fuck! Be in the bedroom when I get home!"

Her phone buzzed again. It was Mike. "Can't w8 2 get home!" He didn't want to push his luck asking for more. Smart.

Several days later everybody came over again. Dana could feel herself becoming moist just having them there. She couldn't believe how her body was betraying her, how it was reacting when those boys were around ever since Mark told her what they were doing. The boys followed their standard routine. Gaming, basketball, pool. The entire time, Dana couldn't stop thinking about them, what she was sure they wanted to do to her.

She was already in her lounge chair when the boys came to the pool, wearing the skimpiest bikini she could find. She was already wet by the time they got out there. With her laying on her back the boys could see her erect nipples trying to rip through the thin bikini material.

The entire time the boys horsed around her mind raced. "Do I? Should I? Can I?" Mark's words rang in her ears. "Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em all. I'd be okay with it." Her body was getting hotter with each passing minute.

The boys began their ritual of swimming laps with pauses at her end of the pool. Once again, since parted her legs just enough to give a peek. She wanted to finger herself, pinch her own nipples. She needed to. "Oh my god!" she thought to herself. Her head was swimming, her body was on fire.

She rolled over onto her stomach. She grinded her hips into the lounge chair as much as possible, but to no avail. She couldn't scratch her itch. The boys anxiously awaited to see who's number was going to get drawn today.

"Mike, can you come over and rub some lotion on my back, please?" Mike was halfway there by the time she finished the sentence.

Mike was Dana's height, about 5' 10", probably 210ish pounds. He was the high school baseball team's starting third baseman. He was a little more stocky than the others, and very handsome.

He grabbed the bottle from the ground. "Try to cover every square inch, please."

"I've got you covered!" Little did he know he just might.

As he rubbed the tingling in her body became more pronounced, her body getting warmer and warmer. "Do I? Should I? Can I?" She knew she had to or it would make her crazy thinking about it every time they came over.

As Mike was finishing up - after getting a feel of her tits like the other two - she looked back at him.

"Hang on," she said, and rolled back over, her erect nipples pointing straight up, the untied bikini top barely hanging on.

She placed her hand on Mike's thigh and looked into his eyes. "Mike, do you like my tits?" She said it just loud enough so only Mike could hear. The other boys were messing around, trying to act like they weren't paying attention to what was going on.

The look of shock on his face was priceless.

"Ummmmm...'cuse me?" He couldn't believe what he thought he'd just heard.

She grinned. "You heard me. Do you like my tits?"

"Uhhh...uhhh...ummm...yeah, yes, you have amazing...uhhhhh...tits, Mrs. Alan." His face was turning a dozen shades of red.

"Mike, we've known each other how long? Please call me Dana."

"Yes, ma'am...errr, Dana."

She grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast. "Do you like that? Do you like how my tit feels, Mike?"

"Uhhhhh, yes ma'am...they feel amazing." She could see his erection standing straight up under his swim trunks.

"Don't be afraid, Mike. Go ahead, play with them. Pinch my nipples. See how hard they are?"

He did exactly as he was told. The other boys looked on in utter shock, frozen where they stood. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. "First he got the text, now this?! That lucky fucker!" is what they were thinking, I'm sure.

She then lifted the top over her head, setting her 38 specials free. Mike grabbed two handfuls and dove in, sucking on a nipple. Dana threw her head back and moaned. When she caught her breath she reached down and grabbed Mike's cock over his swim trunks and began to stroke it.

He released a tit from his mouth long enough to moan "Ohhhhh fuck."

"Take off your shorts, Mike." He jumped up and ripped off his shorts off. Out popped a fairly thick, average length, hard as a rock cock. He dove back into her breasts like a baby trying to get milk. She wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke it hard and fast. He was moaning and groaning.

"Mike, would you like to fuck my tits?" His head popped up from her tits.

"Yes! Yes I would!"

"I'd like that, too," she purred.

Mike jumped up and she squeezed her tits together. He straddled the lounge chair and eased his cock between her tits. He started moving his hips back and forth, fucking her incredible tits, his cock popping in and out of her cleavage like a gopher with each pump.

She looked over at the other boys. Each one of them had their cocks out of their trunks and in their hands, including her son Jake, stroking them, watching Mike fuck her tits. This wasn't going to take long with Mike. They were just going to have to wait.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before Mike's breathing got heavier, the pace of his pumping picked up, and his cock started to twitch between her tits. She squeezed them together as tightly as she could.

"That's it, baby, fuck my titties. Cum for me. Cum for me, Mike."

"Mmmmmmmmmfuuuuuuck!" With that a huge stream of thick, hot jizz shot out of his penis, hitting her under her chin and dribbling back, down her neck. He kept pumping and cum came trickling out, eventually to nothing. He removed his cock from between her tits, thinking he was done. She grabbed his cock before he got away and pulled it towards her, into her mouth.

Mike put his hands on his hips and threw his head back. "OH fuck!"

When she felt like she'd gotten every last drop she released him from her mouth with a "pop". Mike walked away, drained and happy, and sat down in one of the patio chairs. Dana looked over and saw the boys furiously choking their chickens.

She wagged her finger. "Boys, come over here," she said with a devilish look on her face.

It was like watching a Keystone Cops movie, the boys pushing and tripping over each other, with their swim trunks half way down their legs, each one trying to be the first one there.

Once they were all standing there next to her she told them to drop their shorts. In no time flat there were three pairs of swim trunks on the ground to join Mike's pair. She looked into their faces, still laying on the lounge chair, cum running down her neck into her hair. Each boy looked like a child on Christmas morn.

"Who thinks they can eat pussy?"

"Me! I can!" Chris raised his hand like he'd been asked a question in history class.

She sat up enough to remove her bikini bottoms, laid back down, and spread her legs. She grinned.

"Prove it."

Chris dove in, lapping at her clit like a dog from a water dish. Dana gasped and then let out a moan that the neighbors probably heard.

When she got over the initial sensation of a strange mouth on her pussy, she looked at the last two boys. "Tommy, come over here," indicating she wanted him on the other side of the lounge chair. She looked at Jake - her son. "Honey, come here. Let Mommy take care of that for you."

He inched closer having mixed feelings. This is his mother. His hot, horny mother. Taking care of his horny buddies. "Fuck it," he decided.

Dana grabbed both cocks. Which was followed by two gasps and two "Oh fuck!"s.

Chris was good at eating pussy! This wasn't his first time doing this apparently. "Lucky girl!" Dana thought.

Dana was so worked up before all this started it didn't take long for her body to spasm and have an orgasm that felt like it came from her toes. Jake and Tommy followed suit shortly after that, shooting spunk all over her tits and her face. Once she had milked every last drop of cum out of them with her hands she released them. They went over and sat down with Mike, who was now stroking a new hard on.

Chris was still lapping away at her pussy. She could feel another orgasm building.

"Chris, baby, I want your cock. I want your cock inside me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she purred with a sexy look on her face.

Chris stood up, looked at what a mess the other three boys had made, and straddled the lounge chair. He worked his way down until the tip of his cock touched her moist pussy lips. He slid his cock past her lips and slid slowly in until he was balls deep. He had reached the promised land!

He started to pump but not to Dana's liking. "Fuck me, Chris! Fuck me hard, goddamnit!" With that he began to pump his hips, fucking her like a jack hammer, her hips bucking to match his thrusts. She dug her nails into his back.

"Yes, that's it! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes...don't stop...that's it...you're gonna...you're gonna...you're going to make me...cummmmmmm!" She proceeded to have one of most explosive orgasms she'd had in years.

Chris was still going at it. Dana could tell he was getting close.

"That's it, Chris. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, baby. Cum for me. Cum on my stomach. Come on Chris, show me your cum." She wasn't yelling, more like sexily coaxing.

Chris gave a couple of grunts matching a couple of very deliberate pumps, pulled out, and with a couple of good, strong strokes of his hand, shot a load of cum that covered a good portion of her toned and tanned tummy.

These boys being young men, they could recycle quickly and multiple times. This went on for a good two hours, the boys taking turns fucking, sucking, stroking, even invading her ass, multiple times. She asked for a beach towel on a couple of occasions so she could wipe off her face, it was so caked with hot, sticky cum.

When the boys were drained and couldn't go anymore, Dana picked up her tiny bikini that was laying on the ground, lifted herself from the lounge chair, and headed towards the bathroom. She was a mess! The boys had coated her from pussy to forehead with cum. Now that she was upright, gravity proved that it works. Cum started to run down her legs. She hoped she didn't leave a trail of cum through the house.

When I got home the boys were floating and lounging in the pool, not horsing around like normal. I hollered "I'm home!" From the bedroom there was "I'm back here!"

When I walked into the bedroom, there she was, laying on the bed, wearing a bikini, with a look on her face that looked like the cat that ate the canary, looking sexy as hell. She wagged her finger at me.

"You're turn, big boy. I want you to fuck me, and fuck me good, with that big, fat cock of yours."

Once again, we had "fuck me" sex. When we were done she told me about her day. By the time she was done I had another chubby. Which she happily wrapped with her mouth and greedily swallowed my load.

This happened three more times that crazy summer. That last time, the weekend before the boys moved into their dorms at college, she told them that was it, it was fun, but it stopped there. The boys protested but to no avail. She had gotten it out of her system, acting like a horny, teenage cum dumpster instead of the 42-year-old mom she actually was.

It was a summer none of us will forget.

12