A Summer's Breeze Ch. 03

Story Info
A sexy older neighbor continues to seduce the boy next door.
4.5k words
4.59
85.9k
42

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
talel81
talel81
118 Followers

This a work of pure fantasy. This chapter contains big dicks, fake tits and mature women. If you're not into that sort of thing, please move on. If you are, then feel free to continue.

Enjoy.

Remember: All characters are over 18.

*****

The sound of soft jazz was the first thing Donald Key noticed when he woke up. The second thing he noticed he was that he was still naked lying in his neighbor's hallway. A light blanket had been thrown over him to cover him up and that was it.

I guess that wasn't a dream, Donnie thought. Standing up, pulling the blanket around himself, he looked out the window. It was dark. The sky was clear of clouds, the moon and stars bright. How long was I asleep?

Donnie heard movement downstairs. At first he thought that maybe Ms. Darsch, his neighbor, wasn't alone. He knew it'd be awkward to come bounding down the steps in nothing but a blanket when she had company over. God forbid it be one of his other neighbors like the Joneses.

He waited. Leaning over the balcony above the stairs, he tried to listen for voices, to hear if she was talking to anyone. After a few tense moments he didn't hear anything more than the music and Ms. Darsch's humming.

When he was satisfied that no one else was in the house he finally let himself breathe. Stepping quietly away from the balcony, he went to find a bathroom.

Donnie's mind played back the events of the day. He had been alone in his backyard getting some sun, stroking himself when Ms. Darsch came over asking for help. It scared the crap out of him and he fell into the pool.

He'd always fantasized about what it would be like to fuck Ms. Darsch. Now he had.

She was his first.

The 18-year-old had always spied on her when she had come home at night and gotten ready for bed. His bedroom window faced her own and he enjoyed watched her undress. There were plenty of nights he watched her playing with herself or fucking some random stranger she had brought home. He had stroked his cock over and over watching her, wishing that he was the one inside her. His dream had become a reality; he had fucked his fantasy.

Ms. Darsch had come over to get him to help her to move some boxes. While taking them up to the attic, Donnie's swimsuit had caught on a nail and ripped from waistline to hem. The older woman, concerned for his health, took his suit off and marveled at the size of his cock.

Donnie knew he had a large cock and was proud of it. Ms. Darsch's hands were the first ones, besides his own, to touch it. She loved it too.

He was always frustrated when it came to women. He knew he had a tool that they would love and could really pleasure them, but whenever he was around a woman he thought of sexually he got tongue-tied.

When it came time to act this afternoon, Donnie hadn't said a word. Feeling Ms. Darsch slowly stroke his cock, making him swell with lust, Donnie let himself go. He had let the animal inside of him take over.

Without a word, Donnie laid her down right there in the hallway, tore off her clothes and fucked her senseless. She screamed over and over about how good it felt. His first real pussy and he took it without a word.

After he had relieved himself, Donnie tied the blanket back around his waist and went to look for his swimsuit. It was laying the hallway, he hadn't noticed it when he got up, but it didn't matter, the thing was ruined.

Taking a deep breath, he headed downstairs.

Nancy Darsch was in the kitchen. Almost 50, she worked hard to keep herself in shape. Living without a steady man for the last few years had kept her active. When she was married, her husband and her had gotten too comfortable and had gotten physically soft. After he left her for some boy, she was determined to make up for lost time.

Since it turned out he was gay, their lovemaking had never been spectacular. Once she was free of him, Nancy began hitting the gym and fucking almost everyone under the sun. At first it had been at the bars. The lonely cougar with lust in her eyes always found her prey. Whether they were guys or gals, Nancy didn't care. She just wanted to be loved again.

She had dabbled with girls in college but had turned that part off when she was married. Nestling her head between a woman's legs again had been a little scary at first. A few licks later turned her fear into a feeding frenzy.

Women always knew how to take care of women.

She enjoyed both. Cock and pussy each scratched a particular itch.

After the bars became boring, she turned to her fitness center for fun. Watching muscles tense with strain had always been a turn on. She had a few fun times in the woman's shower and sauna, and had taken a few of her male trainers and workout partners home too. But just like the bar, that too eventually became boring.

While she sautéed some peppers, Nancy's mind wandered back to those times. Was it the thrill of adventure she craved? Maybe. Maybe that's why when she spied her teenage neighbor in his backyard playing with himself; she couldn't stop from going over there and fucking him like woman possessed.

Donnie wasn't bad for his first time, she thought, smiling at the memory of him inside of her. Rough but raw and passionate.

Nancy felt herself moistening again at the memory.

She heard him start to walk down the stairs. His tall, muscled body wasn't ideal for sneaking around.

Nancy smiled at the thought of him waking up naked. When she covered him up with the blanket she had to stop herself from pouncing on him again. Seeing his semi-soft cock lying across his thigh made her hungry for more. But with practiced patience, she was able to stop herself this time. Let him rest, she told herself. He'll need the energy when he gets up.

Donnie stepped into the kitchen and stopped. Instantly mesmerized by the sight of Ms. Darsch standing at the stove, he felt his pulse quicken. Her auburn hair hung loose, softly touching her shoulders. She wore purple silk kimono that showed off her toned legs. Tied around her waist it made her double-D breasts appear larger.

She had had them enhanced after her husband left. Going up a size had done wonders for her sex life. When they lay together, Donnie was amazed that he had barely been able to get his hands over them. The sat firm and high, barely falling to her sides when she was on her back. The pair were caramel colored from tanning; the front, pale were her bikini covered them. It made her pink nipples stand out in contrast.

Seeing her in the kimono, Donnie felt himself begin to swell. His cock slowly started bulging beneath the blanket.

Nancy turned to the boy, her eyes traveled down his naked, muscled body to the bulge in the blanket he was using to cover himself. She knew she'd eventually get tired of him and his muscles, but right now she didn't care.

"Good evening, sleepy head," she said with a smile. "Are you all rested up? You were out for about 40 minutes." Nancy nodded to the pan on the stove. "Dinner will be ready in a few."

Donnie nodded. Even after fucking her, he still felt nervous about speaking.

"Still tongue-tied I see. After what we just did, I figured you'd be over that."

Ever since she knew him, when he first moved in a few years ago, the boy had been scared to talk to her. Conversations with his mom and aunt revealed that he was that way around all girls, except them. They teased him about, hoping that a few jokes would either ease him out of his fear or embarrass him enough to do something about it.

She had chided the two women that that wasn't the way to deal with it. They agreed. They admitted that they tried to talk to him about and encourage him but it hadn't done any good. His mom had even bought him the weight bench to try and build up his confidence. Neither method worked.

Donnie used the bench to build up his body but his confidence remained weak.

Let's try something else, Nancy thought. Let' try rewards instead.

Nancy turned the stove top off letting the peppers cool off. She stepped towards Donnie, "Did you have fun this afternoon?"

He nodded, shifting his feet. He could feel his pulse quickening as she stepped forward. Her hips shifted and her breasts bounced with each step.

"I did," she said stepping close to him. Nancy ran her right hand across Donnie's chest, feeling his muscles. "And I can't wait for more." She slowly traced the outline of his six-pack with the nails of her left hand.

Looking Donnie in the eyes, the mature woman took both hands and gently grasped the waistline of the blanket. "Do you want to have more fun?"

Donnie again nodded. His breathing was becoming quicker, deeper with need. He could feel his cock swell, pushing the blanket away from him.

"Well too bad," she said firmly, abruptly she dropping her hands "You don't get to do anything until you tell me what you want." To make her point, she stepped back and crossed her arms under her breasts. "So tell me, what is it that you want, Donnie?"

The teenager gulped. His fear made his neck clench. He strained against the words.

Nancy slowly began to fiddle with the sash that tied her robe closed. "Tell me what you want? You can do that can't you?"

Donnie grunted. Fear rose from his stomach and started to make him sweat. His eyes watched her hands playing with the twisted fabric. He wanted her. His heart beat faster; his pulse quickened. It took everything he had to not take Ms. Darsch right there and then and rip off her short robe.

Nancy slowly ran the fingers of her left hand up and down her cleavage, accentuating her breasts. "Use your words, Donnie. I want to hear you tell me what you want."

"I-I-I want to you," Donnie stuttered. Forcing the four little words out felt like trying to squeeze an elephant through a drainpipe. His voice was strained. He felt exhausted from the effort.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Nancy took a step towards the boy. She slowly began untying the sash. "Tell me more."

Donnie, scared to say more, took a step backwards into the living room.

"You were so strong and confident earlier," Nancy said as she advanced further. "What's the difference now?" Part of her was excited that she was making him nervous; the power was intoxicating, and another part felt frustrated at his sudden lack of confidence.

"W-w-w-ell, Ms. Darsch," he stuttered, bumping against the edge of the couch. Sweat began to form on his forehead. Adrenaline flowed through him. His body took over and put him into fight or flight mode.

With no room to retreat, his brain stopped and his cock started doing the thinking.

Fuck it, he thought. He let the animal take over again. But this time he felt he had a little more control over himself.

Standing up straight, Donnie pulled off the blanket and revealed his nakedness to his neighbor. He knew by the small smile that spread on her face, Donnie had gained a modicum of power. His confidence began to build back up. "I want you," he said, his voice stronger. "What do you want?"

Nancy stopped at his voice. She was surprised that he had spoken so quickly. When he stood up and removed the blanket she couldn't help but stare at his body. For a teen, his Adonis-like physique was intoxicating. "I think you know what I want," she said, trying to regain control. "I want to you to talk to me. Control me."

Donnie cracked a half-smile. His cock pumped with blood and grew to its full erect state. He reached out a hand to her.

She stared, transfixed by his cock, and felt herself moisten. When Nancy saw him reach out his hand, she almost took it immediately. She had to stop herself. The boy needed to be trained first.

With a slight shake of her head and a secret smile, Nancy stopped Donnie.

Frustrated, Donnie kept his hand out. "Come here," he said.

She did.

Donnie pulled her into him. He kissed her deep and she kissed him back letting passion consume her. Their tongues danced feverishly against each other.

Breaking the kiss, Nancy said, "That was easy, wasn't it?"

Nancy reached down to his cock. Feeling it's strength, she began stroking it. It swelled in her hand. "What now? What do you want me to do with this?"

He nodded towards the couch.

She let go of his cock. "Use your words, Donnie."

"Fine," he said, the frustration again breaking through. "Let's move to the couch."

"And?" She again took his cock in her hands.

"And, I'm going to sit down."

"And?" She continued stroking his meat.

"And, you're going to kneel between my legs and suck my cock."

Nancy shuddered at his directions. "Good boy," she said, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

Holding onto his cock, Ms. Darsch pulled him towards the couch.

When the back of his legs bumped against the furniture, she pushed him down to the seat. Donnie's steely shaft stood straight up into the air. Nancy again marveled at the sight. It looked even bigger as it stood alone, protruding from his crotch.

She dropped to her knees and slowly ran her hands up his thighs, towards his dick.

Donnie reached towards her and gently stroked her cheek. She smiled at the affection and gave the shaft a small kiss in appreciation.

With her face right next to his cock, Donnie saw that is was as long as her face. Her chin rested on the top of his balls; the thick mushroom head poked above her forehead. Seeing her that her face was smaller than his cock excited him even more.

"What now?" she asked, her face still resting on the side of his shaft. "What do you want me to do?"

He gulped. Telling her to go to the couch was one thing, admitting that he wanted her to shove his cock down her throat was another. Donnie started to stutter again.

"Come on," Nancy said encouragingly. She dragged her tongue across his dick. "You're doing so well. Tell me what you want."

"S-s-s-suck it," he whispered.

"What's that? She tickled his balls. "I didn't hear you."

"I said s-s-suck it, Ms. Darsch. I want you to s-suck my cock."

"That's better. See it's not so hard, is it?"

She began giving his cock a series of light kisses from mid-shaft down to his full balls. When she reached them, she sucked one of them into her mouth and moaned.

"Such big balls too," she said, popping the testicle out of her mouth. "Big balls and a big cock. How did you go so long without fucking every girl in school?" She engulfed the other and began sucking.

"Just shy I guess," said Donnie, enjoying the new feeling. He never thought someone would suck his balls like this before. He chuckled. It was more than he could've ever done with his hand and some lotion.

Letting the second testicle out of her mouth, Nancy adjusted her position. "How big is this beauty?" she asked.

"I never measured it before," Donnie said, taking one hand and wrapping his fingers into her hair. "Now shut up and suck it, Ms. Darsch."

"Oooooooh, bossy. I like it. But call me Nancy." She swirled her tongue around the thick cock head. "I think we're past formalities. Don't you?"

Instead of talking, like she wanted, Donnie pulled her mouth over his dick, forcing his way into her mouth. Nancy didn't fight. She let the boy in, opening her mouth as far as it would go. Her tongue danced around the cock's head and top of the shaft. It's thick, spongy hardness felt divine in her mouth. And she swallowed as much as she could.

Looking up, Nancy locked eyes with her neighbor. His eyes had clouded over in lust. She could see the animal in him ready to pounce. It excited her to see. With a moan, she tried to take even more into her mouth.

Donnie, his hand still wrapped in her hair, pulled her down further. He could feel her gag and it only made him want her even more.

"Fuck, that's a big cock," she said, breaking free. She wiped away a string of saliva that trailed from her mouth to his dick. "So tasty too. I think I can still taste myself on it." She smiled up at him getting ready to take it back into her mouth.

"Wait," Donnie commanded.

"What?"

"Take your robe off. Show me your tits."

"These little things?" she said, slowly pulling the sash, opening the kimono. "Do you like my tits?"

As she opened it up, Donnie grabbed the fabric and pulled it down, leaving her on her knees, naked. "Fuck, yeah," he said.

He leaned down and sucked one of the nipples into his mouth. His cock nestled between the pair as he sucked.

"Yeah, suck my tits, Donnie. Nurse them."

Nancy could feel Donnie's cock nestle between her breasts. She squeezed the sides together, forming a tight channel around the boy's thick meat. As he sucked, she reveled in the feeling, and began moving her breasts up and down, fucking him with her tits.

The new sensation surprised him. He popped the nipple from his mouth and gazed at his neighbor.

"You like it when I fuck you like this? You like fucking my tits?" she said, working the shaft faster and faster. The head of his cock poked through the top. With a devilish grin, Nancy licked it as it came close to her mouth.

"God damn, that feels good, Ms. Darsch."

"I said call me Nancy," she said, plopping the cock from her mouth. But really at this point, she didn't care. All she needed and wanted right now was his cock. Desperate to get fucked, she worked the boy's cock faster and faster.

Donnie felt the animal getting closer. His control was disappearing. His senses seemed to heighten as his pleasure grew. He could see her own need growing as she sucked and fucked his cock. It was time.

He put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her to her feet.

"What do you want now, Donnie?" Her pussy was on fire with need. She needed him to fuck her and fuck her hard like he had done before.

He grabbed by the hips and pulled her into his lap. With his big cock standing upright Nancy didn't have to reach far to grab the shaft and aim its knob to her wet pussy. With a grunt, Donnie pulled her down, impaling the older woman onto his long cock.

"Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk," she cried as he penetrated her. "Take it, Donnie. Take me again."

Donnie was beyond words. The time for talk was over. He held onto her hips and guided her up and down, stroking his cock against the inner wet velvety walls of her pussy.

"Ooooooh, fuck! FUCK ME!" Nancy moaned as Donnie used her body. She was a plaything in his arms; used for nothing more than his own pleasure. She loved it. She wanted more.

She spread her legs further, giving him deeper access. "Fuck yeah! Give it all to me!"

Donnie grunted his approval. He slammed her down to the root of his cock. Every inch of him was deep inside her. She screamed with ecstasy.

Nancy clawed at Donnie's chest. Her orgasm was fast approaching and the boy didn't act like he was slowing down. "Oh shit," she cried. "It's coming. I'm going to cum on your big cock!"

"You like me fucking you, Nancy?" he asked. "You like feeling your young neighbor deep inside your pussy?"

She scratched his chest, leaving red streaks. "Oh, fuck yes! I love it! I need it! Uhhhhh, fuck me!" She leaned back; relying on his strong arms to hold her, her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. "I'm cumming!"

The world again went quiet. Nancy lost all sense of time. Her body spasmed with pleasure. She let out a moan she was sure the whole neighborhood could hear. "YEEEEESSS!"

Donnie locked his lips around her nipple again, sucking it deep into his mouth. Ms. Darsch twitched on top of him, her body going limp. That didn't stop him. In fact it made him fuck her even faster. Knowing he was doing this to her again only increased his need even more.

"God damn!" she cried, coming back to her senses. "Keep fucking me! Please, keep fucking me!"

talel81
talel81
118 Followers
12