A Summoners Training

Story Info
Rayne fails at her first big summon a spirit takes advantage.
3.5k words
4.09
20.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rayne, you need to take it easy with your training," Master Zak says standing over top of my kneeling body. His large seven foot body towering over mine. The two hundred pounds of muscle exhausted from the physical training we both went through for the past few hours.

"You don't have to constantly remind me of my failures!" I yell as I start to stand. At only five foot and a hundred and five pounds, Master Zak looks like a giant. I tied my long silver hair back into a bun with a red silk ribbon as I stare up at him.

"You developed your powers late in life Rayne. You are eighteen now, most summoners start training at eight years old. At their age, life hasn't stained their souls yet so their minds are clear and calm."

"And mine is a sea of storms," I say mockingly. "We have this conversation every day Master."

"And yet you get angrier with each lesson."

I pick up my wooden staff from the forest floor. The runes carved into the wood glow with magically energy. My last attempt at a summon failed as the magic dispersed, I tried a desperate attempt to gather it back but it exploded in a wave of wind energy knocking us both to our ass.

"I am just sick of trying to summon sprites. How can I protect our people if all I can summon are tiny balls of energy?"

Mast Zak scratches his bald head and looks down to me. "Summoning powerful creatures is very risky for those without proper concentration. Summoning opens a two way door Rayne. If you can't control the creature, it will control you. Death will be the best thing that happens to you if you lose control."

I take a few deep breaths trying to calm my energy. The runes glow fades completely as I shut down my magic. I speak calmly this time.

"I know Master and I am trying. It's tough being the oldest in my class but also the weakest. You say I have potential but my past keeps creeping into my mind when I concentrate."

"Life hasn't been easy for you," Master says putting a hand on my shoulder. "Let's go back to camp, it's getting late."

The two of us walk back to the small camp we set up deep into the woods. Master Zak thought it would be a good idea for the two of us to get away from the noise of the village so I can focus my thoughts. The sun has gone down hours ago so Master Zak uses some magical stones to light the path back. It takes us about thirty minutes to make the hike back. Once at camp, I cook us up some rabbit before we retire for the night.

A nightmare wakes me in the early hours of the next day. The sun is creeping it's light into the night. Twilight is a perfect time to practice my magic as the two energies mix. I gather my staff, fix my thin white robe and leave the tent. I walk softly past my master tent trying not to wake him. Once clear of the camp I take off running into the forest. After a little while I stop at a large lake. I can feel powerful energy radiating off the water. The magical current feels amazing against me. The tiny hairs in my body reaching out for more.

"Clear your head Rayne," I whisper to myself and I step into the water.

I slowly take my robe off once the water is knee deep. My pale skin reflects the light of the moon back down into the waters surface. I take a look at my reflection and notice the scars around my chest and legs from beatings I took as a child. With staff in hand, I dive below the water's surface to cover myself in the energy. When I resurface the lake covers up to my waist. I run the staff along the surface of the water creating a circle. The runes start to glow as I gather energy. I close my eyes and start chanting a spell. I am attempting my first atronach, a water spirit used for battles.

I gather my thoughts and envision the atronach. When I open my eyes I notice the water droplets that once covered my naked body start floating in the air and towards the center of the lake. I smile seeing my spell working. As the water starts to gather and take form, I can feel the tension of magic pushing back against me. I fight to keep my thoughts solid and not think about...My mother.

My eyes close tight as my body begins to feel the pain my mother caused me as a child. Her trying to force me to learn magic even though I didn't possess the skills. She would summon up creatures to attack me hoping I would defend myself. But instead I got beaten and scarred.

"No rayne," I say aloud. "Focus!"

As the final words form in my mind and I begin to speak them, I feel massive pain in my scars. This causes my words to stumble as I speak but I keep trying and hope I don't get them wrong. The last of the energy builds and I strike the water with my staff and break the circle. All the stored energy shoots towards the gathering of water and hits it hard causing the water to dissipate.

"Fuck," I say seeing the water of the lake calm. "It didn't work."

I start to turn and leave the water when I feel something below the surface. I look around trying to spot something. Could just be a large fish or turtle. I turn around and my eyes shoot open. I stumble back and land on my ass in the water.

"Hello Rayne," a male voice ripples through this thing in front of me. It seemed angry.

"Wha...what are you?" I asked terrified.

"You summoned me, so you should know."

The water starts to solidify and take form of a humanoid creature. It stands eight feet in the air and looks down at me. The form constantly flowing like the water it is made of. The spirit puts its tentacle like arms out to each side allowing me get a good look. It's glowing green eyes look me up and down as it starts towards me.

"Call me Saphod. I know I'm not what you wanted in the first place. You lost control and summoned me instead. And I am glad you did. I am going to have fun with you summoner."

"What do you mean? I summoned you so I control you!" I say panicked. I stand and take my staff in both hands in a defensive gesture.

"You lost control of your thoughts and emotions. You don't control shit!" Anger surfaces in its voice.

I yell some words and gather energy. I pull rocks from under the surface and fling them through the air at the creature. Saphod raises his arms and a wall of water appears to block the large rocks. When the wall falls back into the lake, the spirit points towards me. I notice the water rippling around me. I am lifted into the air by arms made of water. I am held upside down by my ankles. They felt solid around my skin as if it wasn't water at all but some kind of thick slimy rubber.

Saphod walks towards me with a huge lust filled smile. I can feel his eyes on my skin. Once within striking distance, I swing at him with my staff. I make contact but the wood just absorbs into his body. I feel the arms holding me by the ankles grow and slide down me as my legs are spread wide.

"It's amusing that you know nothing about the creature you summon." Saphod looks down at my naked body. "Trying to stick your staff inside my body is a waste of energy. I can't be beaten by something I bring life to. Water feeds the trees that your staff was created from. But you on the other hand..."

I watch as another water tentacle forms around the wood staff and is pulled from the creature body. A slimy liquid drips from the edge of the staff. My eyes watch as the staff is lifted into the air over my upside down body. Saphod watches as the staff is lower between my legs slowly.

"...your body does get affected by the smooth wooden staff."

"Please don't!" I beg as I am hit with realization. I scream in pain as the staff slowly slips around the lips protecting my pussy.

Saphod cross his arms in front of him as he controls the tentacles around him. I am lifted up so he can stare me in the eyes. My own staff is moving in and out of me slowly going slightly deeper with each thrust.

"I feel everything the waters in this forest feel," he speaks bringing his face close to mine. "I can feel the skin of your ankles as you are held in the air. I can feel the magic in your staff as I fuck You with it." I shiver as I feel a cold gel tentacle slide from my neck up to my crack then it stops gently pressing against my tight hole. "I can feel as your ass is spread wide as I slide into you."

I scream in pain as the cold tentacle forces itself inside of my ass. My hole instantly opened as the intruder continues pushing deep inside of me at the same time the staff is slowly removed and replaced by another slimy tube. The two tentacles move in rhythm as they go deeper and deeper. I can feel as they slowly grow wider and open me up even more.

"I knew your body was mine the second you walked into the lake. You're weak and pathetic. You summoners think you're so powerful. You have no idea how angry spirits get when we have to serve you." I am then lowered slowly back towards the water. "But now you will serve us. All of us!"

My body is being turned by the two inside of me. My eyes widen as I am faced towards the center of the lake. Dozens of tentacle like spires start to wiggle their way towards me. They move frantically towards my body as they want to enter me. I struggle to break free of the ones holding onto my feet. The more I move, the more they slide down my legs to hold me still. I can feel the slime holding me tight just below my waist.

"Please don't do this!" I beg Saphod. "I want to be partners, not enslave you! I swear!"

"Lies," Saphod laughs. "The more you struggle, the more we enjoy it."

I open my mouth to scream for help but I am instantly gagged by three tentacles fighting for my throat. They force my jaw so wide I am afraid it would dislocate. I couldn't imagine how water manifest could be so solid and flesh like. I tried biting down on them but I couldn't get through. Instead four small tentacles wrapped around my head and held my jaw open. Suddenly the tentacle fucking my pussy started to swell up and the pace quickened. With one final, hard and deep push, I felt a gush of warm fluid shoot deep into me.

A moment later the tentacle retreats. As it leaves my fucked pussy, it pulls out some of its cum. I can feel it sliding down my body to my neck where it stays. Not even a second after it leaves me wide open, another takes its place. I try fighting against the tentacles once again as I realize my hands are free. But just as I go to grab and pull out the ones in my mouth, Saphod appears in front of me and grabs both wrists and holds them wide.

"I don't think so Rayne," his deep voice says mockingly. "You can't be done just yet. You aren't full of cum. Each one of these tentacles are a construct of me. Each one responds to my thought and I can feel everything they feel. When they cum inside you, it's me cumming inside of you." He laughs loudly. "And I am not done until I am drained and you are leaking from every hole."

I look up at him with pleading eyes. Tears rolling out of my eyes as the tentacles inside my mouth make their way down my throat gagging me. My body twitches hard as I fight my gag reflex. This causes them to fuck my throat faster until, like the first one, they swell up and shoot their load into my stomach. As the three of them slowly slide out of my mouth, another very large one enters.

I just hang there, my body limp as I accept my fate and stop fighting. I am powerless to stop the relentless attack on my body. I scream around the large tube in my mouth as two more enter my ass. Almost simultaneously, the one in my pussy and the three inside my ass explode and shoot their cum inside of me. I can feel the warm liquid dripping out of my holes even though I am upside down.

A few moments later my two empty holes are filled once again. I can't tell how many have entered me but I can feel them wiggling around inside. As the massive tentacle in my mouth begins to swell, another wraps itself tightly around my neck preventing me from breathing or swallowing. I can feel the bulge of the upcoming gush of cum push past my lips. This big tentacle orgasms slowly inside of my throat. This cum extremely thick, warm and tastes of lake water. The thick fluid fills my throat and shows no sign of stopping. Spurt after spurt fills my mouth. I can feel the cum starting to make its way up the back of my throat and leak out of my nose. As it stops cumming, I feel it slide out of my my mouth and smack me across the face. I hadn't noticed the little guys in my bottom holes has finished already until their cum was dripping down my body.

"Please no more," I beg in a soft and beaten voice. I look around and the only remaining tentacles are the ones that hold me in the air. "They all used me, let me go."

Saphod appears in front of me again and stares into my eyes. He laughs as I cough up the cum that pours out of my mouth. He then licks from my wide open ass, over my abused pussy, down my body then to my mouth where he plunges his massive tongue into my throat. He dumps all the cum he could gather on the way into my mouth.

"They taste so good don't they summoner?" I just stare at him as he taunts me more. "But you're wrong bitch. I haven't had you yet.

"Please no, just lea..."

My words are cut off as the four tentacles around my limbs throw me high into the air. My body acts like a rag doll as I sail above the trees. When I come to a slow stop in the sky, my body shifts and I can see ground below me. I watch as Saphod gathers the lake water to his body and triples in size. As I fall I watch as the four tentacles create a large cock at his waist. During my fall back to the earth, Saphod catches me by the throat, turns my body face down then slams me into the earth where the lake once stood.

Saphod pushes my body down into the muddy soil almost burying me. That's when I feel it, the huge cock of the spirit I accidentally summoned, pushing against my ass. The cum from the other tentacles coat my hole allowing him to slide into me. I push up on my hands and scream as I feel like I'm going to split in half. I can hear him laughing Maniacally as he rotates from my ass, my pussy and back again. His laughter echoes through the woods as my body is abused. I fight to keep my head above the mud so I can breathe but with every thrust, I am pushed back down. Saphods giant hands smack my ass hard as he fucks both holes.

"Say it bitch," Saphod says loud and with authority. "Say you are mine. Beg me to cum inside your worthless ass. Beg me and it will be over."

"I will never submit to you Saphod." I fight to just get those words out. "I will die first."

"Wrong you are again Rayne." Saphod stops pounding me for a brief moment. "You will never die. My cum can heal all wounds. Your raped holes will shrink back to normal when I am done. You will be nice and tight once again. I will bring you back to my realm where you will be fucked day and night. You will never sleep. You will never eat. Your only purpose will to be a cum dumpster for everything in the shadow realm. Beg and you will be free."

As I lay there thinking about my options, I can feel his cock rippling inside of me like the small waves of water after throwing a rock into it. The calm rhythmic pattern almost felt pleasing. This type of fucking I can get used to. Almost sending my pleasure of his waving cock it changes. The rippling effect becomes violent like waves in a storm. They hit me hard and fast.

"Please Saphod," I say loudly. "Please cum inside my ass. I need to feel you fill my hole. I am yours oh powerful one!" My words start to edge him on as the fucking becomes harder and faster. "My ass is yours. Fuck me harder!"

The begging seems to be working as his thrust becoming quicker and harder. His hands wrap around my body as he controls my movements. I feel his cock swell and somehow become solid. I scream in pain as my ass is spread wide open as he begins to cum. I can feel him shooting very thick and slimy good deep into my insides. He plugs my ass so well that the force of his orgasm keeps pushing the cum through my body. I can feel it starting to ooze it's way up through my stomach and I begin to taste it in my mouth as I cough it up.

"That's it bitch," Saphod laughs demonically. "Your whole body consists of nothing but my cum. And you love it done you summoner?"

I nod in agreement as tons more of his thick fluid pours out of my mouth. He slowly pulls his large cock from my ass. It feels like he withdrew for hours and he would pause periodically and push back in lightly. His hands now caress my back as he slips completely out of me. I can feel his cum starting to drain out of my ass and flow down my legs.

"I will see you soon Rayne. Next time I won't be so gentle."

I felt the magical current in the air explode as Saphod let out a loud deep cry. His body deconstructs and falls back to the earth in the form of the lake water. I feel my used body get hit with the weight of rushing water. It flows through my open and fucked holes as I am pushed to the bank. I cough as my lungs with twitch water and cum. My body twists and turns under the rushing water until I am pushed back up onto the forest floor. My body tingles and I feel my holes returning to normal. My body regaining its strength just like Saphod promised.

I lay on the dirt trying to gather my thoughts and regain my breath. It takes me another twenty minutes or so for me to feel normal. I slowly stand and look out over the lake. The water is calm as normal. The sun light still reflecting over the surface the same way it didn't when I arrived. Somehow time never passed as Saphod and his tentacles fucked me. It was so confusing I starting to think it never happened. But my speculation was destroyed as a ripple of water flows towards me. My staff and robe are handed to me by a large tentacle. I am hesitate to grab them. After I did, the slimy tube gently rubs itself on my inner thigh and briefly touches my clit before returning to the water.

My body shivers as I walk back to my camp completely naked. I crawl back into my tent without waking Master Zak and I quickly fall asleep.