A Sunday Morning

Story Info
A cabin in the woods provides the right atmosphere for love.
1k words
3.56
19.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early Sunday morning and walked from the cabin to the general store just down the road. I purchased a copy of the Sunday New York Times, some fresh Bagels, a container of freshly squeezed orange juice and some tea for my angel. She was asleep when I left her, so when I came back I quietly closed the door and went into the kitchen to prepare our breakfast.

She startled me when she came up behind me and asked what I was doing.

"Making a light breakfast for you, my honey," I said.

She hugged me from behind and said she was going to shower. As she walked away, with the sheet wrapped around her, I just stared as I marveled that once again this magnificent woman was back in my life.

We sat around the breakfast nook, chomping away and reading the paper. She would comment on something she had read, I would do the same. After awhile, I started the fire again in the little cabin we called home for a few days. It took the chill out of the air of the cabin and gave it a nice smoky smell.

"Come sit by me, next to the fire," I said.

She came over and I put my arm around her and we talked and laughed. Then I looked her in the eyes and said, "you know I absolutely adore you, right?"

She smiled and said, "yes and I adore you, my dearest."

I then kissed her. No other words could communicate how I felt about her at that moment.

She felt so good in my arms as my hands caressed her body as if for the first time. Exploring tenderly her entire frame. My fingers gently gliding across her body. Barely wanting to touch her for fear I would and find out it was just a dream and she wasn't really there. But as she placed her hand on my cheek and rubbed my face I knew this wasn't a dream but my dream come true.

She gently guided my face towards her and began to kiss me. I followed her lead and kissed her but my kiss could never equal the passion which she exuded at that moment. The passion, the fire, her entire essence was in that one kiss. I thought to myself how could I ever reciprocate on that level. Then I realized that she wanted me to feel her desire, to acknowledge it and that nothing more was expected.

I have known her forever but I am still amazed by her raw sexuality. She stopped kissing me and she looked into my eyes and stared. Her hand was still on my face. What is it that she looking for? What is she trying to see?

Then she said, "I love you too, baby."

I was about to say something but then I let her words remain in the air. The sound of the fireplace punctuated our emotions as the kindling snapped and burned. I pulled her close to me and hugged her. She smelled so good but not of perfume but her own natural scent that when mixed with the warm woodsy smell of the cabin would remain in my mind forever.

As I let her go, she pushed me back onto the couch. She began to undo my belt and reached into my pants and pulled out my dick. I was still silent and she looked into my eyes as she began to take her tongue and lick the length of my dick.

"Baby, you always take such good care of me, now I want to do something special for you," she said as she continued to lick my penis as I become increasingly more erect.

She licked the underside of my dick and then went down to my balls, in which she put one in her mouth. My eyes were close and the only sound in the room were my moans and the sound of the fireplace. She moved her mouth up to the tip of my dick and then placed her hands on my balls and ever so gently massaged them.

"You are so fucking good," I said barely getting it out of my mouth, her magical tongue causing me great amounts of pleasure. That little bit of encouragement seemed to energize her as her tempo and speed increased.

"Damn, you're going to make me cum," I said as I grabbed the top of her head as she moved up and down on my dick. She kept going down until I thought she would choke but she didn't, then she move back up the length of my dick. She did this repeatedly until I felt that surging feeling that I knew signaled that I was about to ejaculate at any moment.

At first I tried to stifle it but then I thought about what she said and leaned back and let her do her thing. She was now completely focused on the head of my dick and began to suck it harder and harder. She was aggressively rubbing my balls and massaging my thighs while she continued to suck my dick.

"Cum for me, baby," she paused to say, "cum in my mouth, I want to swallow all your cum."

Both of my hands were now on her head. My hands moved her head faster as she worked my dick.

"Shit," I said as the first wave took over me and I began to cum in her mouth. I think she was surprised at the volume especially due to the fact that we had just fucked all night. But she had me so turned on that I felt like I was getting my first blow job.

She made a big effort to show that she was swallowing my cum. She opened her mouth wide and said, "see, all gone."

I laughed and she said, "I would never do that for anyone but you, I am serious."

Then she sat on the couch next to me and said, "I love you so much and I am so glad I came," and then she looked forlorn and said, "and I am going to be really sad when we have to leave."

"Baby, as long as we have our memories, we will always have this place and time we have spent together."

Then I kissed her.