A Super Hero's Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Some people will do anything to get on the fame train.
1.8k words
4.19
82.5k
26
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter checked out the room numbers as he walked down the hall. When he got to room 914 he wondered if the desk clerk had gotten it right. He knew that he was reasonably close to the right place because his Spider Sense was tingling enough to tell him that Kraven was close by and doing something that he shouldn't be. But room 914 didn't look like an office; it looked like the door to any other hotel room. He tried the door and was surprised when it opened under his hand.

He walked into a room that was obviously a hotel room converted to an office. It was the same as any other hotel room Peter had been in except where the bed should be there was a desk and a small table with four chairs. A young man was sitting behind the desk and he looked up as Peter came into the room.

"Yes sir? Can I help you?"

"I hope so. I'm Peter Parker and I'm with the Daily Bugle. I was wondering if Mr. Kraven could spare a minute or two of his time. We want to do a story on him."

"I'm not sure he can see you right now. He and our talent coordinator are busy plugging up a few holes that came up in relation to a movie Mr. Kraven is making. Why don't you take a seat and I'll go see if he can break free."

Peter took a seat on one of the chairs at the table and the young man got up and left the room.

Mary Jane had her lips locked around Joe's fat, black cock and her head was rocking back and forth on it. Kraven had pulled her legs up onto his shoulders and he was ramming her pussy with deep hard strokes. She was on her third or fourth orgasm - they were coming so close it was hard to tell - when Kraven hissed, "Here it comes Mrs. Parker, here it comes" and he erupted into her and splashed her insides with his manly essence.

He saw Andy standing next to the bed, stroking himself and patiently waiting so he pulled himself out of the lusty red-haired slut and said, "Your turn Andy."

There was a knock at the door and then it opened just enough for Mark to stick his head in and say, "Hope I'm not interrupting anything, but we have a rather droll situation here. It seems that the ladies husband has come to call and he begs an audience with you."

"What?"

"I have Mr. Parker in the office. He would like a few minutes of your time. Something about an article that he is working on for the Daily Bugle."

"Her husband huh? By all means tell him that I'll be there to see him in a minute."

Kraven smiled as he took his right hand and stroked his cock to coat it with Mary Jane's juices. As he quickly dressed he watched the action on the bed and wondered if Mary Jane had heard Mark. Joe was lying on his back on the bed and Mary Jane was on her hands and knees as Andy fucked her from behind while she slobbered all over Joe'' massive black cock. Kraven wondered if there was some way he could stall Parker long enough to get back to the room and fuck Parker's wife one more time while her husband was less than fifty feet away.

Mary Jane had indeed heard what Mark had said and her reaction surprised her. Andy's cock wasn't all that big compared to Joe's and Kraven's and it wasn't pushing her buttons like Kraven's had. She was nowhere near an orgasm, that is she wasn't until she heard Mark say that Peter was here and just down the hall. Suddenly, the thought of how deliciously wicked and depraved it was to be fucking three men while Petey was so close by triggered a very large orgasm in her. Her cunt spasmed and to Andy it felt like she had a hand in her pussy jacking him off. It was too much for him and he blew his load into her steaming cunt. As he pulled out of her boiling cauldron Mary Jane cried out, "No, not yet, stay in, leave it in."

Andy looked at his boss and shrugged and Kraven laughed.

"Saddle up Mark. The slut needs meat in her box and she won't let Joe in because he doesn't have a condom so it looks like you just volunteered. You guys keep her hot and going till I get back from talking to the cuckold."

Peter stood up when Kraven walked into the room with his right hand stuck out in greeting. Peter took the hand and shook it and was surprised at the dampness of the big man's palm. Must have just washed his hands.

"Mr. Parker, what can I do for you?"

"Parker, Parker, for some reason that name rings a bell. Oh yes, now I remember. You took the pictures of me and Spider-Man that appeared on the front page of the Bugle."

"Guilty. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time; or from your perspective, the right place at the wrong time."

"It wasn't one of my finer moments, but with hindsight I do have to say that it was one of the best things to happen to me."

"Say what?"

"That surprises you, does it? The truth of the matter is that in sending me to prison Spider-Man changed my life. Prison had a positive influence on my life" and the big man laughed. "I'm positive that I don't want to go back. So positive that I decided to turn my life around. I took all the energy and intellect that I used to devote to my nefarious activities and channeled them toward good works. It was my work on environmental issues that got me pardoned. That came as a surprise to me and it reinforced my resolve to do good for my fellow man and my planet."

What a load of bullshit Peter thought. If he were on the level my Spider Sense would be silent instead of making me want to web him and tie him down before he can commit a crime. But how do I steer this conversation to why he was with MJ. And where is she? She still must be here some place because I would have seen her if she left. Then again, maybe I wouldn't have. The desk clerk said this was a suite of rooms. Maybe she went out one of the other doors while I was sitting here waiting for Kraven. But that brings me right back to the question, "What is my wife doing in a hotel room with Kraven?" His thoughts were interrupted by Kraven.

"So, what is it I can do for you Mr. Parker."

"I'm sure that you must know that your release from prison has stirred the public interest. J. Jonah Jameson, the owner and publisher of the Daily Bugle says you are news and he wants pictures of you. I'm a freelance photographer, but I'm trying to move up in the world. I want to be a photojournalist. I can follow you around and take candid shots, but that won't get me where I want to go. What I would really like to do is write a story to go along with the photos. To that end I would like to ask you just what your plans are, how you hope to help the environment now that you are a free man and other things along those lines."

"I have several irons in the fire right now. My major concern is the disastrous poaching that is going on in Africa. Whole species are in danger of becoming extinct. I'm not silly enough to think that I can go over there and single handedly put a stop to it; the best I can do is try to make the public aware of what is happening. If I can stir up the public enough perhaps they will go to their representatives and senators. Get to enough of them and the government can put pressure on the African despots to get them to do what must be done to stop the poachers."

"How can you do that?"

"You have to convince people that the animals are worth saving. To do that I have to show them how magnificent the animals are. One thing I am going to do is open a theme based restaurant where I will have wild animals on display. Not the tame and mangy looking animals you see in the zoo, but animals from the wild just off the boat from Africa.

"The other thing I'm doing is making a full length feature film. It is a remake of Tarzan, but set in modern times and it will show him battling the poachers and trying to save the animals. In fact, I have started casting already. I just signed the female lead today. By an odd coincidence her name is Parker too. Could she be related to you?"

"What is her full name?"

"Mary Jane Parker."

"As a matter of fact we are related; she is my wife."

"All I can say to that is you lucky devil you. Let me get you a brochure that lays out the plans for Kraven The Hunter, Limited. We are forming a foundation for the preservation of wild life and the brochure spells out our aims. Don't go away, I'll be right back."

Kraven returned to the bedroom to find Mary Jane sucking Andy's cock while Joe was long dicking her from the rear.

"She change her mind about Joe needing a raincoat?"

"No" Mark said, "I had one in my wallet that I let him have."

"Are you close Joe? I want to fuck her one more time while her husband is still here."

"Almost boss, just a little more and I'll shoot."

"Mark, go and keep the twit company. Show him our plans for the restaurant, but keep him there while I fuck his wife."

"Okay boss. Do I get seconds?"

"You can fuck the slut as much as you want for as long as she can stay with us."

On the bed Joe gave out a combination moan and groan as he came in the slut wife and then he pulled out. Mary Jane rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide while pulling her knees back to her chest. "Come on Kravey baby, fuck me and make me scream while my husband is just down the hall."

Kraven looked down on the insatiable slut and thought that he might just have to change his plans for her. He just might want to keep her around for a while.

Next: Peter gets hot swamp soup.