A Super Slut Proving Herself Ch. 01

Story Info
A super slut impresses a new man with her nasty debauchery.
1.9k words
4.08
45.2k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InitialD
InitialD
21 Followers

I couldn't believe how fast we moved.

It was only yesterday when Steve saved me. My fiance, Ryan, and I were at a popular downtown rooftop lounge when he erupted in public again. Steve came and took me away from the situation. I was terrified of leaving my fiance but Steve was so smooth, smelled so nice, and assured such safety.

I fell asleep that night at Steve's apartment. It was amazing how quickly I forgot about the rest of my life. My phone was lost in the chaotic night. I'm sure the battery has long since been drained thanks to the fiance - ex-fiance - blowing it up all night. I didn't care, I had no life before. Ryan was abusive mentally and physically. I was just there to satisfy his every needs and he treated me like shit. Am I a fool for potentially getting into another situation with Steve? I couldn't care less, I just wanted to be freed from Ryan and Steve was my way to a new life.

I sat in the passenger seat of Steve's car still in my outfit from the previous night. A tight blue dress with open sides and black heels to complement my thin 5'6" frame. The car had that new car smell with a faint hint of Steve's cologne. The aroma combined with the AC on an uncomfortably cold setting had my heart racing the entire drive. He said that we were going to his vacation home in the country side. I had no idea where we were.

The vacation home was beautiful. It was isolated but surrounded by gorgeous green fields. Steve asked me to shower and he would have my clothes cleaned. I undressed in front of him and headed into the shower. He stared at my nake smooth body for a minute before leaving the bathroom with my clothes. After the shower, I had no clothes so I toweled off and went to look for Steve. He was in the kitchen making some lunch. We ate in the kitchen like a normal couple except I was completely naked. Steve was so nice and gentle I didn't feel awkward at all.

After lunch we went into the bedroom. Steve didn't say much but he was warm and I knew we were about to get to know each other a lot better. He started by running his hands across my completely hairless body. It felt like he was examining every inch of me with his large hands. When he got to my breasts he grabbed both of them hard, much harder than I had expected causing me to wince. Steve was a big guy, there was no question that he could manhandle me without much effort. I wasn't fazed though, Ryan was downright evil to my body and often times I found myself enjoying it. With my breasts firmly in his hands, he whispered into my ear that I belonged to him. My heart was racing and I couldn't have nodded my head more vigorously.

Steve stripped off his clothes and Looked at me with fierce piercing eyes. I almost saw Ryan in those eyes. I wanted it so bad. He sat down on the bed and we began to kiss with a passion I forgot I was capable of. I wanted to taste every inch of him. I wanted his bodily fluids inside of me and all over me. I began kissing his ear, getting deep and cleaning it with my small darty tongue. I worked my way down his neck, licking as I went. He must have realized that I was taking control because he laid down on his back and put his arms comfortably behind his head. My mouth licked and sucked on his nipples gently causing his first audible moan. I put my face into his armpits and completely cleaned every inch of it with my tongue. I was a bit disappointed at how clean and hygienic he was. I really wanted to taste him, I wanted to be a degrading slut for him.

When I finally got to his penis I could see a healthy amount of precum seeping out of the tip. I gave the tip a kiss and licked up the salty liquid. I quickly moved on to his thighs and legs. I was being a tease and Steve seemed to be enjoying it. He was staring at me work and I wanted to make him proud. I put his toes into my mouth. It unfortunately had no taste, he was so clean. I cleaned the soles of his feet with my tongue and sucked each toe as if they were candy. I finally worked back to his penis which had more precum for me to clean up. I held it gently and ran my tongue softly through the slit.

I spread his legs and pushed it up and over his body. I licked every inch of his balls. It was a little musky to my delight. I was then staring at his asshole. Again, to my dismay, it looked so clean. I licked it sloppily to loosen it up. I pulled apart his ass to get more of my tongue deep into the hole. I could tell he liked it because he was very relaxed so I began slipping my middle finger into his ass. I really wanted to feel the inside of him and show him what a freak I was. I put my middle finger in as deep as it could go. The inside of his ass was warm and slimy. When I pulled out my finger it was covered in a thin layer slime. It smelled and it was wonderful. The dirty finger went into my mouth to clean and lube up so that it could go back in for more. After the thorough rimjob and prostate massage Steve got up and grabbed me by the hair.

He was pleased and he was ready to take it to the next level. He told me to open my mouth and he hocked a fat loogie into it for me to taste and swallow. Steve wanted to see how much of a disgusting slut I was and I was happy to show him. I was so wet when he stuck his fingers into me. He used the wetness as lube to roughly shove some fingers up my ass. His cock was rock hard as he rammed it into my asshole. I wasn't really ready or relaxed enough to take his full member so I winced in pain. Steve only got more excited at my discomfort. He pumped in and out violently and I really can't say I was enjoying it all that much. I was just focused on relaxing and adjusting to the rough intrusion.

I hadn't cleaned the inside of my ass recently and it was obvious when he finally pulled out. It was slimy and nasty with thin streaks of brown. I was humiliated at the sight and smell which only made me more eager to clean it up as quickly as possible with my mouth. It tasted disgusting but I was so caught up in the moment I almost wished that it was nastier. He jammed his penis back into my ass aggressively and went to town on it again. It felt like my ass was on fire being blown out and damaged. I was so intoxicated with lust that I just begged for more. Once again it was utterly disgusting when he pulled out. Of course I swallowed all of the grime like a good girl.

At this point my ass looked puffy and ruined. Steve didn't seem to care as he rammed it in once more and ejaculated deep into my ass. Without missing a beat I cleaned his cock with my mouth and held his cum tightly in my ass. Steve decided he had to take a piss but I was still horny. I deep throated his still semi erect cock as deeply as it would go down and told him to relieve himself. Much like a bong I felt a hot stream of liquid rush down. I could only hold my breath and open my throat as much as I could to prevent myself from gagging. My stomach was visibly getting bigger from the volume of piss. Once Steve emptied himself to his satisfaction, he pulled out and spit in my mouth once more. He looked very pleased but I was still horny! I hadn't had an orgasm yet and each degrading act was only making me hornier.

Steve could tell what I was itching for. He got up and walked to his closet to pull out a medium sized box. He put it on the bed next to me. I looked inside and it was full of sex toys and other strange objects. He told me that I was a slut and that I should be humiliated like a depraved whore deserves. I agreed. Steve told me to pull out a small shot glass out of the box and to shit the cum I had inside my asshole into it. I did as told and drank the nasty brown stained mixture without hesitation. My arms were tied behind my back and I was all his.

He then found some long anal beads the size of grapes and started inserting them into my ass. He also took some metal clamps and put them on the tip of my nipples. The pain was sharp and intense but I loved it. It was nothing compared to the horrific things Ryan used to do to my body. A very tight choker was put around my neck. I could breathe but it was laborious. Steve then put some nose hooks into my nose and pulled them back hard to tie them into my choker. My head was now facing slightly up with my nostrils pulled out. At this point I don't even know how many beads were inside of my ass. I could feel my stomach getting bigger from the insertions. I couldn't look down at them because of the nose hooks but I was sure that my poor nipples were bleeding from the sharp metal clamps which he began to tug and hit. As a final touch, Steve shoved his fat, rock hard cock into my pussy.

Some beads popped out of my ass from all of the pressure. Everything was so uncomfortable and all of the sensations made me lightheaded but it was so hot. Steve pumped in and out violently while pulling on my nipple clamps. Nearing climax, Steve began to grunt from ejaculating and this was enough to put me over the edge. I screamed in ecstasy while still struggling to gasp deep breaths of air due to the choker. While the orgasm waves hit, Steve ripped out all of the anal beads without any of the care and gentleness he had shown me earlier that day. This caused me to convulse in pleasure and embarrassingly shit myself a little. You couldn't blame me, my ass was swollen and wide open from the trauma. There were a few small soft chunks of shit on the bed and it was being glazed by the cum leaking out of my pussy. I put my face down onto the bed and started slurping up the mess I had made. I didn't care how disgusting it looked or tasted. There wasn't anything too degrading for this slut.

I put my tired head on his thigh with my mouth gently licking and kissing his worn out cock after taking off my choker, nose hooks, and nipple clamps. I turned around to look at Steve and he had a menacing grin on his face. "I'm glad you performed so well today," he said, "it's going to a lot more extreme from here."

InitialD
InitialD
21 Followers