A Super Slut Proving Herself Ch. 02

Story Info
Super slut working hard for the dirty warehouse workers.
2.4k words
4.14
55k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InitialD
InitialD
21 Followers

Steve has a fairly lucrative business I don't know much about. He spends most of the work week at his warehouse and doesn't tell me much. Our relationship is electric and I don't want to pry and ruin anything we have at the moment. It might still be the honeymoon stage talking but I can't imagine a better person to satiate my dirty mind and body. It was near Christmas and Steve told me that he wanted to give the guys at the warehouse a treat before the holidays to motivate them for the upcoming year. I agreed that it was a good management move to reward and incentivize your employees regularly. I wondered what he had in mind.

Our relationship was still relatively new and I wasn't exactly sure of everything Steve was into sexually. He liked ass play and using me as a toilet and slave but what else is there? I could tell there were some dark desires in him and I was eager to satisfy him. The warehouse workers were going to come over to the house the week before Christmas for a party. Steve gave me an outfit to wear for the party that consisted of a short black skirt and a tight white V-neck T-shirt. I wasn't allowed to wear any underwear or bra.

The doorbell rang and the first of many warehouse workers showed up. Steve introduced me as his girlfriend to everyone and my heart fluttered with how he sweet he was to me in front of his employees. In total there was 12 guests. Some were big and rough, obviously the ones who did a lot of the heavy lifting and labor in the warehouse. Some were skinnier and looked more like supervisors or operations. They were all very nice to me and we all had a great time eating good food and making small talk. I almost forgot that the bottom of my ass was showing and my nipples were clearly visible through the white top.

Once everyone had finished eating and drinking Steve lead them into our living room for the after dinner entertainment. I wasn't sure what was planned but something made me very nervous. There was a rounded floor mat in the center of the room and Steve told me to stand in the middle of it. The other guys all surrounded the mat with me in the middle. I was instructed to strip off my clothes. I stood naked and vulnerable in front of a group of strange men I had just met and bonded with not 10 minutes ago. Steve handed me a funnel and told me to put it in my ass. I worked it in without hesitation and was laid on my back with my legs above my head.

The funnel giving everyone a clear view of the inside of my asshole. Steve took out his cock and began pissing into the funnel. The piss filled me up quick and it was getting backed up in funnel. I was told to relax and let it go into me. I tried my best to loosen and somehow swallow his piss from the back. It somewhat worked as the hot piss began to go down deeper and deeper inside of me. The whole process made me feel nauseous but I was a determined slut. Once Steve was done a bucket was placed on the mat for me to squat over. I pushed and pushed as hard as I could to clear out the piss enema. Some tiny chunks of shit came out but after it was all over I was definitely clean inside!

At this point the rest of the guys had already stripped down to expose their hairy naked bodies. They thanked Steve for cleaning me out first. I wanted to start the night off right so I lifted the bucket of my piss enema and took a few big shitty gulps for everyone to see. They cheered me on and began to close in on me. Steve announced to everyone that I was a total toilet pleasure slave for them to use for the rest of the night. The first guy to make a move stepped in front of me and declared that he had taken a shit right before dinner and he wasn't sure if he wiped it clean. He turned around and told me to spread his ass to give it a check. I placed my hand on his hairy ass and spread them apart as wide as I could. He was easily over 200 lbs and there was a lot of ass to move. His hairy musky asshole was obviously not treated very well by the owner.

It had things stuck to the hair and it belonged to someone who probably never washed it in the shower. The stink hit me hard and I think everyone else in that room could smell it too. Someone in the back yelled out for me to take care of the stink before it turned everyone off. I moved my face an inch from the smelly hole, not daring to breathe, and stuck out my tongue. I made my tongue flat and gave it a wipe from top to bottom. There were definitely chunks of something coming off of the hairs but as long as I didn't breathe it didn't taste like anything. I felt like such a dirty human being but this degrading act was really making me horny. I began to rim him more aggressively. I spread the hairy cheeks as far as I could and inserted my tongue as deep as it could go inside this large man's hole. I was licking the inside of his asshole and everyone was watching.

Once his ass was sufficiently clean, I stuck my finger inside to see if I could fish out any goodies. I felt a warm piece of shit way inside. I pulled my finger out and the tip was clearly a dark yellow-brown from touching his fresh shit. I put it in my mouth for everyone to see and exclaimed that I was ready for more assholes. The guys placed me on my back on the mat and they all took turns squatting over my face with their assholes. There were so many assholes, I began to lick on cruise control. It was honestly a horrible taste in the beginning but I got used to it and didn't mind the taste of shit from all these dirty men. They all had a different taste and I appreciated the variety like the disgusting whore I am. They all wanted me to check deep inside their asses with my fingers and I eagerly obliged.

As I was cleaning smelly assholes one by one the others started penetrating my own asshole without any concern for lube. Luckily some of Steve's piss still remained inside my asshole and it helped ease the pain of the foreign dicks trying to fuck it up. I had lost track of whose ass had been cleaned but I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in that room had my finger and tongue inside their nasty holes that night. One person even had anal beads. He must have put them in much earlier in the day because they were super dirty. When it was his turn for a thorough rimjob, he pulled out all of the beads and told me to clean them with my mouth. I was lucky to have already been so used to the taste of shit by now otherwise for sure I would've thrown up from this repulsive act. I happily cleaned it up and held up the now sparkling - not brown anymore - beads for everyone to see.

I was fine with a normal sized cock up my ass but I wasn't ready for something bigger just yet. An old man stepped up to the plate and pumped away like his life depended on it. I was laying on my back at this point right after cleaning everyone's shitty assholes. He was old maybe 50+, skinny, and looked the part of a warehouse manager or maybe the janitor. His huge penis was really hurting me and I knew he could tell. He went harder and harder, grabbing my neck and putting his tongue inside my mouth. He had missing teeth and his mouth tasted sour. I was wincing in pain with my mouth slightly open when he took the opportunity to spit into it. The other guys saw and began grabbing my hair to pull my head back and spit in my mouth themselves. Some of it got into my eyes, it was gross but I was told to keep my eyes open. Finally the old man finished inside my ass. He pulled his cock out for me to clean and the next guy in line stepped up to do the same. For some reason they weren't really interested in my pussy. I so badly wanted a fat cock inside my pussy but all of the guys just wanted to finger it angrily, making it sore and painful.

Some of them finished inside my mouth, the taste wasn't comparable to fresh shit so I had no problem swallowing every load. Some finished on my eyes and I was told to enjoy it with my eyes wide open. A few came onto the floor mat and told me to snort it up my nose. I had never done something like that before but I was in no position to say no to anything. I tried to snort it up my nose one nostril at a time and it just made me cough like crazy and feel like shit. Everyone enjoyed my efforts. My vision was blurry, my nose burned, my asshole felt unpleasantly loose and slimy, my pussy was sore from all of the rough, dirty fingers, and I was feeling sick from all the weird shit (literally) in my stomach and ass.

In spite of all this, I was having a blast. I hoped I was making Steve proud and I was excited at what a freak he was to have set this up. Everyone was finally depleted of sperm. I could feel it running out of my destroyed asshole. I squatted over the mat to expel as much cum out of my ass as I could. I scooped up any stray cum off my body to slurp up. I placed my face into my shitty cum puddle and drank it all up. Licking the mat clean in a sexually charged frenzy. I was left the only person in the room who hadn't finished. I wasn't allowed to pleasure myself and the whole time I was just focused on being a dirty slut for the warehouse guys.

Steve appeared and told everyone to clean me off a final time with their piss. We went to the master bedroom and I laid down in the tub with the stopper plugged in. I opened my mouth eagerly as everyone pissed onto my face and body. I rubbed myself all over using the piss as bath water. I swallowed as much as I could. Some aimed for my eyes which I struggled to keep open. Some aimed into my nose which caused me to choke and cough. I was able to watch myself in this degrading act from the ceiling mirror. My slim smooth white body was covered in contrasting dark yellow piss. My eyes were red from the spit, cum, and piss hitting it. A few of the guys tried to jerk off into the tub but not much came out after the activities earlier. Some spit on my face after they were done relieving themselves. The pool of piss rose a few inches so I put my face into it to take a huge gulp.

Once everyone was finished they left the room one by one to wash up. I was just sitting in a pool of smelly piss. Steve came in to tell me to stay where I was at while he showed our guests out. I sat in the warm piss pool wanting to pleasure myself but I felt like I should wait for Steve's permission. I was feeling so slutty I took another gulp of the piss even without anyone there to witness it. I tried to open up my asshole to see if some of the piss would flow in and flow in it did because my gaping asshole might never close properly again.

After a few more minutes playing in the piss like a kid in a kiddy pool, Steve finally returned. He only watched me put on a show for his warehouse workers and didn't participate so he was rock hard. I put his cock into my mouth and swallowed as much of it as I could still sitting in the pool of piss. It was amazing, the hard cock rammed against the back of my neck brutally making me drool all over his knob. I was deep throating so enthusiastically that I thought I was going to black out from the lack of oxygen. Steve finally pulled out and he pushed my face into the pool of piss. I had my ass up and he shoved his rock hard member into my pussy. I involuntarily gasped a full mouth of piss from the pleasure. He pumped in and out of my cunt with his thumb up my asshole (which still had piss coming out of it). He was feeling my fucked up asshole, no doubt turning him on even more.

Some piss went up my nose which caused me to cough and gag, I accidentally drank more piss in an effort to breathe easier. I honestly didn't care if I drowned in the piss I was cumming so hard. My face still in the piss, I was in a euphoric daze as Steve finally ejaculated inside of me. He pushed me off of his cock and I laid there still in the dirty piss, breathing hard and smiling like an idiot. I had swallowed so much piss that night I was about to burst. I started pissing myself inside the tub, just adding to the nasty pool. Steve told me to clean myself and the tub up before going to bed. "You were a good girl today," he said before leaving the bathroom. "Tomorrow is a big day for you to prove yourself."

InitialD
InitialD
21 Followers