A Supervillain's Domination

Story Info
Bound in tentacles, her first victim is easy to break.
917 words
4.08
12.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood, ensnared by a thick forest of tentacles, her clothes being torn to shreds from her very body. I had been running my operation for a long time, and this was the fruit of it.

"Hello, my super slut."

I gently caress her cheek, my eyes boring straight into hers, admiring the fear in them. She had been so easy to capture, she barged in thinking she could defeat me like any other thug, and didn't even see the tentacles until it was too late.

"What the fuck is this?"

I had expected more of a fearful reaction, but I knew not to be surprised by her mask, I was well versed in them, after all.

"Please, address me properly. I am La Calavera, beautiful, powerful and above all else, above all others."

I simply must laugh at my own joke and as my victim tries to reply, she is cut off by her own gasp as a thick tentacle wraps around her neck and squeezes.

"I've for so long now wanted to find a powerful and beautiful woman, a woman like you, and make her my bitch. Today is a very special day, and you're the centre of it, you should be happy, smile to show me how happy you are."

Her face is held firmly still, and I make a simple gesture, causing her to gasp as the thick tentacle around her throat tightens.

"Be a good girl, and smile, I don't want to hurt you until you beg for it."

She hesitantly does as commanded, and immediately the grip on her throat relaxes. I sit down in a chair and begin orchestrating my creation, a simple hand movement causing a flower tipped tentacle to latch onto her nipple, eliciting a moan of pleasure.

I relax, admiring the sight of my new slut being violated.

"You superwomen have been giving me quite the problem lately, or so you think."

A twist of the hand, she cries out as a tentacle slides deeper into her pussy, truth be told the gestures were all for show however. My communication with my creations was far better than that.

"Truth is, I'm capable of far more than you ever imagined."

A tentacle slips inside her ass, filling her from both ends, the tentacles sliding deeper inside of her than any cock ever could.

"You're all going to be my slaves."

Her cries of disparagement shut off as a tentacle tipped with an ivy green penis forces its way into her throat. Another tentacle latches onto her nipple, and she moans around the thick cock as they begin sucking intensely.

"It feels good, doesn't it? Nod your head like an obedient slut if it does."

She stays still, and refuses to even acknowledge my words.

"Oh, it doesn't feel good?"

I watch the tentacles retract from her, and she drops to the floor.

"How do you feel now, not at all aroused, right?"

"Fuck you, you sick bitch!"

I simply laugh and wave my hand, the cock tipped tentacle appears before her. She stares at it, her eyes transfixed, before she moves forward, taking it between her lips. I walk up behind her, and firmly placed a hand on the back of her head, guiding it as she bobs up and down the thick shaft, keeping her sucking like an obedient slut.

Eventually, the appendage twitches in her mouth, and she tries to pull away, I wrap one hand around her throat and squeeze firmly, while my other holds her head down onto the raging cock tipped tentacle. The appendage twitches one last time, and sends a wave of thick, heavy cum down her throat, which she simply can not refuse to swallow.

As the fluid slides down her throat, she shudders below me, the cock releasing blast after blast of its juice as she orgasms again and again in response. Finally, the appendage stops, and I let go of her, letting her collapse to the floor.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

She tries to speak, but finds herself unable to, and it is only after I return from a brief break that she can speak.

"Did you like it?"

She shudders at the thought and pathetically looks down at the floor, her face flushed red.

"I-I loved it, please give me more."

I cup her chin and stare into her eyes, watching as her mind is chained to my will. It's one hell of a drug I had given her, and she seemed vaguely distant, her eyes lazily gazing off into nothing.

"Yes, but you must leave everything behind, and become my slave, from now on, I shall be known to you only as mistress."

She stops, and thinks for a moment, and seems to shudder yet again as she remembers the effects of the juice.

"Y-yes...mistress."

"One last thing, you must confess to me your new nature, as nothing but a toy for my pleasure and a body for my use, and denounce your old life. Be a good girl and repeat for me."

She stares up at me, and, with a deep red on her face, begins.

"I am but a toy for your pleasure, mistress, and a body for use, I denounce my old life completely, from now on, my only purpose is to serve you."

I take off and set aside my mask, revealing a cold smile framed by my crimson red hair, I lean down, and snap a collar onto her, simply reading "Slave."