A Surprise After Work

Story Info
Wife gets a shock of her life after a day of work.
1.3k words
4.02
73.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began my day like any other normal day. I woke up early, got a shower, did my hair and went off to work. My husband is usually out of the house for work before I get up and doesn't normally get home until well after I do. So it took me by surprise to see that his car was in the driveway when I came home a little earlier that day. I contemplated on why he could have been home so early but no thoughts came to me, so I went into the house.

I didn't see him in the living room when I walked inside, I did however hear some muffled sounds coming from our bedroom. My fist thought was that he was on the phone with business. As I drew closer to our bedroom, the muffled sound was more like moaning. I inched myself closer, trying hard not to just fling the door hard open right then and there, but I was tempted. Our bedroom door was slightly ajar, and I was able to see enough to know what was going on but couldn't see who the person was with my husband. I inched my way into the room silently, making sure not to be to noisy, not that it would matter as the moans and groans drowned out any noise I may have made.

The sight before me, was definitely a shocking one. My husband and I had often discussed out fantasies and talked about actually doing them, but they usually never happened. We've been married for 7 years and although our sex life was already great, I always thought our talk of our fantasies were just that... talk. I took a deep breath as I watched the scene before me unfold, feeling myself becoming more and more aroused, which I never thought could happen. I thought that I'd feel more pissed off at my husband for being with somebody else. Not aroused.

I licked my lips and began to slowly undress myself, leaving on my bra and underwear. By the sounds of my husband's moans, I could tell he was close to cumming. I felt kind of funny as I approached them, neither of them noticing me in the room till my hand lightly touched my husband's back and caressed my hand down to the crevice of his ass. His head shot to the side with a shocked expression, but the expression slowly disintegrated into a smile when he saw that I was practically naked. My husband gave another hard thrust and grunted as his hot spunk spurted into the depths of the guy he'd been fucking. He kept his meat buried deep within him until all of his spunk had emptied from his rod before he pulled out, making a slight popping sound.

The guy who he'd been fucking, turned over, a smile planted on his lips till his eyes met mine. The smile faded slightly and he looked at my husband to see what to do. "Uh-huh, Zach, this here is my wife... and she's the boss. You want to know what to do, you ask her." My husband said before kissing me softly. "Steph, this is Zach... Zach... Stephanie." He said looking down Zach who was now in a sitting position on my bed. Zach looked to me and I nodded. I thought that I'd be more self conscious but I was too damn wet to care. My gaze went over Zach's naked body, stopping at his cock. He wasn't as well hung as my husband's but what he lacked in length, he picked up in width. Zach went to stand up, but I pushed him gently back down on the bed. "I hoped that you enjoyed Joe's cock.... But you made a mess of it and I expect you to clean it up." I told him with a voice of authority. He glanced back up at Joe before looking down at the 10 inches of flesh that was semi hard on my husband.

Now I know that my husband had enjoyed his little ass fucking adventure, so I thought that he'd be a little timid at having another guy sucking his dick. But since he started without me, and had looked surprised that I had been home, he deserved a little punishment that I sent his way. Right? Joe looked at me and shook his head.

"Zach here is bi... so you can have him pleasure you." He told her, hoping to change her mind.

I just smiled at him and looked back at Zach, crossing my arms over my chest, waiting for him to do as I had asked. Zach didn't bat an eyelash as he took Joe's cock into his hand and began to jerk off Joe. The sight of what I had caught them doing to this had my panties soaked to the core. I watched as Zach licked Joe's shaft before he took the head Joe's cock into his mouth. I heard Joe's moans and looked at him. His eyes were closed and his head was thrown back slightly. He looked as though he was enjoying himself.

While Zach was sucking on Joe, I couldn't just stand there anymore. I couldn't let them get all the pleasure while I stood there. I slipped of my now soaked underwear, and lightly began to work on my engorged clit, bringing a moan to my own lips. I could feel their eyes on me so I stopped for the time being and pushed my husband out of the way. He could stay hard for a little while longer or play with himself. I didn't care at the moment. I wanted somebody to start pleasuring me so I pushed Zach so that he was laying down on my bed. I straddled him, and positioned his rock hard cock at the base of my cunt. It was so wet that his thick cock slid in smoothly, stretching my pussy to surround him. A moan escaped both of our lips as my hips began to roll over his, grinding his manhood deep within my cunt walls. He placed his hands on my hips and tried guiding me to his rhythm but this was my game. I took his hands from my hips and placed them firmly above his head, telling him that I was in control.


I placed my hands on his chest to balance myself and told my husband to get onto the bed. As Joe joined us, I took the base of his cock in my hand and began to jerk him off as I rode our new friend. Punishing Joe would be another time, right now, the only thing on my mind was pleasuring us all. I gently guided Joe's cock at Zach's mouth, which they both knew what I wanted. Joe didn't try to back out this time, he positioned his cock at Zach's mouth and Zach happily accepted Joe's hot rod and began to work him with his mouth. "That's it... fuck his face." I said breathlessly to Joe. The site of what they both were doing, made me even wetter then I already was, if that was even possible.

I began to rock faster over Zach's cock, driving it fast and deeper within my wet pussy. I heard Joe say that he was about to cum. I opened my eyes just in time to see Joe pull his cock out of Zach's mouth and hot spunk hit Zach in the face; Zach kept his mouth open to try and catch some of Joe's load in his mouth then he began to lick Joe's cock to clean it off. Just as I squeezed my vaginal walls around Zach's cock, I heard Zach let out a muffled moan. That's when I felt his hot spunk fill me up. I squeezed harder and rocked faster crying out "OH FUCK!" as I just had the orgasm of my life.

Rolling off of Zach, we all laid down on the bed side by side and I knew that this was just the beginning of a very eventful night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first story. I hope that you enjoyed it and I'd like to hear your feed back.