A Surprise Ass-Fucking in Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of A Surprise Ass-fucking in Panties.
810 words
4.32
57.3k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hummmph
hummmph
94 Followers

So, I am walking down the street holding the hand of a beautiful woman who, just five minutes previously, had her hand down the back of my jeans caressing my lace panty-covered arse and finger fucking my asshole. The once hot cum in the front of my panties is now cooling against the front of my crotch as I try my best to walk, still weak at the knees, down the street.

I am still unable to believe the brazen way in which Emmy just had me like that in the darkened corner of a public bar, yet here we are walking back to my house so that she can "take a closer look at the mess I made in my beautiful panties". I breathe a heavy sigh, almost in relief, as we get further away from the pub and it is just Emmy and me walking alone. We shoot each other a look and and a smile.

"Alright, Humph?" Emmy asks.

"Yes, Emmy, although I have a rather cold crotch!" I jest, highlighting the cooling breeze on the front of my damp jeans.

"Well, I look forward to thawing you out when we get back to yours!" Emmy says enthusiastically. "Have we come the right way?" she asks.

"Yes, I just wanted to come back the secluded route as I wanted to minimise the chance of anyone seeing my damp crotch!" I say as we turn the corner and head across the park.

"Oh, Humph! That is nothing honey, ha! No-one can see that," she says giggling.

"Well, maybe it just feels more than it looks. I have a panty crotch full of cum here, which feels fucking horny I must say - cold, but horny!" I exclaim.

"Oh dear, you really feeling the cold, Humphry!? Well let's just see what we can do about that," Emmy says, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward a park bench.

"Sit down," she commands.

I sit down on the bench and look up as Emmy straddles me and sits on my lap. She puts her arms around my neck and thrusts her lips and tongue to mine in a gripping embrace. Our hot breath is like a foggy shroud around us and I feel like we are in our own little world.

This woman is taking control of me and I like it. I can feel Emmy's crotch start to move back and forward over mine, rolling my cock back and forth in my panties. We moan into each other's mouth at the pleasure. She is clearly trying to warm me up with the friction of her pussy rubbing over my cock.

She stops kissing me and puts her lips to me ear and whispers, "Are you getting any warmer yet, my little panty lover." She breathes into my ear.

"Not quite yet," I cheekily say, hoping it will spur her on to rub me further with her crotch.

Emmy pulls back and looks at me with a cheeky grin across her face. She knows I am no longer cold and I was just encouraging her to go on. What I don't know is what that cheeky grin is really for.

"Well, if that didn't work, Humph, then I am going to have to go to a little bit further to sort you out because I want you hot and ready when we get back to yours," Emmy says with a hint of wryness.

I can feel Emmy's thighs tighten their grip on the side of my hips and her crotch press harder against mine. She pulls me closer into a hug with her head on my shoulder and she says to me with a husky whimper, "I am going to piss on you, Humphry. I am going to piss on your cum soaked pantied up cock."

I have absolutely no time to say or do anything as I immediately feel a hot, wet flood engulf the entire front of my crotch. It feels glorious. I am entirely at Emmy's mercy once again, which I am relishing. We just hold each other in a strong embrace the entire time Emmy is pissing through her panties onto my already wet and messy crotch, enjoying the taboo nature of what we are doing. It feels liberating. When the flow stops a big exhale of breath comes from Emmy and another giggle.

"Warm now, Humphry?" she says with a hint of irony.

We both giggle and look down at our ourselves, my crotch now steaming with her hot piss.

"Well, now I have a wet crotch too!" Emmy exclaims. "So who cares if anyone sees us. Let's get back to yours."

Emmy leaps off me, grabs me by the hand and skips off down the park, with me in tow wondering what the hell she has in store for me back at home.

hummmph
hummmph
94 Followers