A Surprise At Home

Story Info
Angela learns shocking news about her mom and sister.
6.6k words
4.09
46.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrningDom
LrningDom
35 Followers

"Oh, crap," Melissa Hanscomb said as her boyfriend pulled up in front of her house. "I was hoping they would be asleep or out on the town. I figured the latter, since it is Friday night." Melissa was referring to her sister, Michelle, and her mother, Angela. The three had been close for years, ever since the death of their father / husband, Donald, sticking by and supporting each other.

By the same token, Melissa wanted some time alone at her home with her boyfriend, Robert Lackland. The occasional Friday or Saturday night "staycation" at a hotel (even a nice one, as Robert tended to select) was no substitute for the idea / dream of holding him close (and possibly more) in her own bed. But her mom and sister (and often her nephew, when he wasn't spending time with Michelle's ex-husband) always seemed to be around, putting a damper on anything more than cuddling on the couch while watching a movie.

"Don't worry, Melissa," Robert replied as he shut off the engine. "I'm sure that one of these nights, they'll be more than willing to give us some extra private space. And you have to admit - they do care about you. Maybe I just haven't won them over yet."

"Yeah, right," she scoffed. "You should hear them! It's as though you're the best thing since sliced bread and canned beer combined! They're always gushing about how great you are. Hell, I think Michelle might be a bit jealous of me!"

"In that case," he said while opening the driver's door of his Buick Enclave, "let's not flaunt it too much when we get inside." Before Melissa, could reply, he had already jogged around the car and was opening her door. While objecting to this at first, saying she was grown enough to open her own doors, Melissa had come to appreciate and even enjoy her boyfriend's bouts of being an old-fashioned gentleman. Once the car door was closed, the two walked hand-in-hand up the front walk and into the living room.

"Hey, you two," boomed Angela Hanscomb from the dining room table. "I wasn't expecting to see you guys for another few hours... or maybe even tomorrow morning." The lilt in the older woman's voice said she knew - or at least strongly suspected - the reason behind their very late nights together. "Seriously, would either of you like some coffee?"

"Only if it's already made," Robert replied. "Don't go brewing a pot just for me. I'm not that special - ow! That hurt!" A sharp elbow to his ribs cut off Robert's self-deprecation.

"Don't worry, Robert. I just brewed a fresh pot about five minutes ago. You want some too, Mel?"

"Sure, mom. Need me to help you?"

"No, no, I've got it. You kids just settle in on the couch. I'll be back shortly."

"Say, mom," Melissa asked the retreating back, "where's Michelle?"

"On the phone, saying good night to Donny. She should be out in a few minutes." As if on cue, Michelle Hanscomb walked down the stairs, tossing her ash-blonde hair, dressed in her usual home attire of cargo shorts and crop-top t-shirt. While a little disconcerted by it when they first met, Robert had grown used to the older sister's overly casual at-home attire.

"And what are you doing at home on Friday night," Melissa asked her sister. "With Donny at his dad's, I figured you - shoot, both of you - would be out painting the town." Taking the cup of coffee from her mom, Melissa took a quick sip. Robert had set his on the coffee table without drinking.

"That's tomorrow night," Michelle replied. "Bobby Ramone is doing a show down at the Edgewater - now don't you start," Michelle said on seeing the scowl on her sister's face. "Despite what you think, he's actually a good guy. Just a little rough around the edges."

Rough around the edges? Melissa thought. More like misogynistic bastard. He puts down women every chance he gets. What in the HELL do you see in him? "Michelle, we've got company. Let's not get into that argument, okay?"

"Agreed, sis." Michelle took a sip from her own cup as Angela sat down. "The thing is... I need a little something this weekend to take my mind off the fact that Donny is with his dad. I wish I could keep him all the time, but the court did grant Allen custody and visitation, and there's not much I can do about that."

"So I take it you're going to make the best of the weekend," Robert asked. "Both of you ladies, even?"

"Oh, I'm sure we'll find something," Angela replied. "Even if it's just a private wine and cheese party here at home. I'm not into the rock and roll scene like Michelle, is after all."

"I think I can understand that," Robert said, leaning back with a slight smile. "I'm not a big fan of what passes for 'rock-pop' music these days myself. Give me some Chicago or Journey any day."

Robert's eyes quietly took in all three ladies. Melissa, of course, was by far the most attractive, her 27-year-old body fit and trim with nicely proportioned 38C breasts (he knew the size from glancing at her discarded bra during one of their staycations). 31-year-old Michelle, he thought, could have been as pretty, but seemed to be letting herself go in the aftermath of her divorce two years before. Not only were her clothes somewhat ill considered; she had been getting a bit dumpy over the months that Robert and Melissa had been dating. He hoped she would find a way out of that spiral soon. As for Angela, he couldn't believe the woman was 57 years old. Robert knew that a good part of her striking figure came from the evenings she spent at the gym with Melissa, as well as her career as a registered dietician. Robert had also seen the way various 20-something boys and 30-something men stared at her in awe - something that Angela somehow took in stride.

"I'm curious, Angela" - she had long ago made it clear she despised being called "ma'am" - "what sort of wine would you choose for this party?"

"Oh, maybe a bottle of Pinot Grigio, maybe Pinot Noir if I'm in the mood. Certainly a good one, not some cheep Lambrusco!" It was an inside joke, stemming from the time that Robert had shown her how the cheaper wine could just as easily be used as a chicken marinade for grilling. "Why? Do you have a suggestion, oh great wine expert?"

As everyone chuckled again, he said, "Actually, yes. Something I tried the other night at a friend's house. I'm not sure you've heard of it - I know I hadn't. It's called Pellegrino Dormantivo." Waiting for a second, he added, "Anyone here familiar with it?"

"Yes... I am," Michelle replied as she set down her coffee cup. Melissa was surprised to see the emotion seemingly drain from her sister's face. The surprise grew deeper as she saw the same slack expression on her mother as Angela sat up straight in her chair, effectively thrusting out her breasts.

"I... am... familiar..."

"Mom? Mom, what's going on?" Hearing the lack of any emotion, any feeling in Angela's voice, Melissa quickly grew concerned. "Are you okay?"

"I... am fine," Angela replied. "In fact... I am perfect. I am... what He desires." Though she tried to discount it, Angela could have sworn she heard a capital H when her mom said "He."

"Mom... what are you talking about?"

"Don't worry," Michelle chimed in. "You will soon understand, my sister. And you will... rejoice..."

"What? Chelle, you're not making any sense!"

"Maybe I can help," Robert whispered in his girlfriend's ear. "Angela, Michelle, as you probably suspect, the time has come to reveal the Truth to Melissa... and bring her into the fold." Seeing the incredulous look on Melissa's face out of the corner of his eye, he added, "Both of you, move to stand in front of us... and stand properly." The two older women slowly walked to the opposite side of the coffee table from Robert and Melissa. Once they were standing side by side, facing the younger couple, each woman placed her right hand under her left breast, and her left hand on her crotch.

"Robert? Robert, what in the HELL is going on here? What is this? What kind of joke are the three of you playing on me?"

"Oh, it's no joke, my dear." Turning his head to the two standing women, he said, "Angela, Michelle... change into your uniforms... NOW!"

"Yes, Master... I will Obey." The emotionless chorus from mother and sister added to the shock Melissa felt as the two women started disrobing in front of her and Robert, seemingly without concern for what they were doing. Even more disturbing was how their faces kept looking straight forward, totally devoid of any sort of emotion. From things she had read on the Internet, Melissa half expected her family to strip totally naked - only to see each woman keep her bra and panties on. Then came the next shock, when Angela and Melissa each used her right hand to hold up her left breast and placed her left hand over her crotch. "I am Uniformed and Prepared, Master," each one said after her hands were in position.

"Robert," she said, turning to her boyfriend, "What is this? What's going on here? Is this some sort of sick joke?"

"Oh, it's no joke, honey," he replied. "Over the last several months, your mom and sister have become my devoted, adoring slaves. It hasn't been easy at times. In fact, Michelle put up a lot of resistance at first. But once she cracked," he said, his smile growing, "she cracked completely, and is now thoroughly devoted to me. Aren't you, Michelle?"

"Yes, Master," she said, her voice still empty of any reaction. "Once I realized the beauty of Your Power over me, resistance became meaningless. I have learned... as you will, my sister... that devotion to our Master is the greatest thing one can ever experience."

"Your mom, believe it or not, was actually easier to... 'persuade,' shall we say... to become my slave. I've often wondered why that was. Maybe she should tell us. Angela... explain to us why you so quickly stopped fighting your enslavement."

"Because I was lonely, Master. Outside of my daughters and grandson, my life was emotionally barren. I had no one to focus on, to enjoy sexually. But once I realized that You would take away that loneliness... would give me Purpose... I stopped fighting the inevitable and embraced Your enslavement of me. And I have been emotionally happy ever since. Thank you for making me happy, Master."

"No... no, this can't be happening." Melissa made to stand up, only to find her self suddenly dizzy. "Wait... what's happening... to me?"

"The first stage," her mother chimed in, "of your enlightenment. Of your new life... with our Master." When Melissa looked up, she saw her mother and sister start to finger their left nipples. The sudden hardness she saw poking through the holes in their bra cups frightened her - and made her wet.

"Look at them," Robert whispered in Melissa's ear. "Look at your mother and sister. Look at them in their sensual glory... and see your future."

Despite her internal protestations, Melissa couldn't help but look, just like someone driving by a car wreck couldn't turn away. What she saw astounded and even frightened her. Both women were wearing red satin bras with matching panties, and nothing else. The pertness of their nipples shocked her to her core. Then she looked down to see that both women's sexual privates had been shaved bare - which made her realize the panties they wore were crotchless.

"Now tell the truth, Melissa... tell me that you're at least a little excited by what you see before you."

"No... no, not this... this... this can't be..."

"Now, now, my dear," Robert cooed in her ear. "You're not even a little bit excited? I know better than that. After all... I know some of the stories you like to read on your computer."

"Well, yes... but I never...never imagined... my family involved..."

"Even so, Melissa... don't try to tell me you're aren't at least a little sexually stoked. After all... your nipples are giving the lie to your protests right now. Aren't they, my dear?"

"NO... they aren't... oh, my God!" Robert had taken Melissa's left hand and rested it on her breast. The pertness of her own nipple, despite the various layers of clothing she wore, was too much to ignore. "What... what are you... going to... do with me?"

"Don't worry, my dear," he again cooed. "You'll be enslaved over time, just like your mother and sister. It will take time for you, as it did for them."

"How... how did you... do this to them... without me knowing?"

"I've been programming them for months," he replied honestly. "At least half of the nights they told you they were out late partying, and I couldn't meet up with you? They were visiting me, letting and even helping me deepen their enslavement. And many of the nights you and I went a hotel, they followed my summons and brought themselves to... to my special studio... for self-reinforcement of their programming.

"Angela and Michelle have come to see the glory of Serving their Master. You will too, in time. And an added beauty to this - no one outside of this group will ever know! To the outside world, you'll still be Angela Hanscomb, the way your mom and sister appear as themselves in everyday life. Only when you are activated will you be my slave."

"Why? Why are... are... you... doing this?"

"Because... I want you, my dear, and I want to fulfill your fantasy. I want you to be the sexual slave you've long dreamt of being." Sliding a headpiece over her eyes and ears, Robert added, "and now is the time to take your first step... to learn your first, most powerful lessons... and begin you path to enslavement."

"No, no... not this! This isn't... isn't what I..." Robert pressed a button on the side of the device. As a kaleidoscopic light pattern began playing in front of her eyes, Melissa's voice died away.

Seeing the reflected colors on Melissa's upper cheeks, Robert stood up. "Angela, Michelle, take Melissa to her bedroom. Strip her completely, then lay her on the bed, on her back. Be sure not to jar the headpiece. And leave her... first uniform... resting on her stomach. Once that is done, report to Angela's room for further instructions."

"Yes, Master... I will Obey," the two women said in unison. They then moved to Melissa and gently carried her upstairs to a back bedroom. Robert followed, watching from the door as they sat his girlfriend on the bed and quickly stripped her naked. As ordered, they laid her down on her back and placed her "first uniform" - the bra and panties she'd been wearing - on her stomach. Seeing they were doing as ordered, he went to Angela's bedroom to await his obedient slaves.

"Angela," he said as the women walked in, "describe your pussy!"

"My pussy is wet, hot and bare, Master," she said without hesitation. "It is prepared to Serve You as You desire. It awaits Your cummand."

"Michelle... verify the status of your mother's pussy."

"Yes, Master." Michelle the slave turned and placed a hand in the opening of Angela's crotchless panties. She rubbed the exposed area for a moment before inserting two fingers between her mother's labia. After several seconds, Michelle withdrew her hand and turned back to Robert. "Slave Angela is truthful, Master. Her pussy is bare, hot and wet. She is ready for Service to You."

"And what of your pussy, Michelle?" As he said this, Robert began removing all of his clothes. Fun time's almost here, he thought to himself.

"My pussy is wet, hot and bare, Master," she replied, also without hesitation. "It is prepared to Serve You as You desire. It awaits Your cummand." A few minutes later, Angela advised her Master that Michelle had spoken the truth.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Robert said, "very well, ladies. Now, kneel down in front of me." Acknowledging their subservience, both women moved to kneel in front of either of Robert's legs. "Angela... worship me!"

"Yes, Master... I will Obey." With that, the older woman leaned forward and took her Master's cock into her mouth. It wasn't long before her whole body rocked back and forth as she repeatedly sucked his manhood inside her. All through this, Michelle knelt silently, no expression on her face, awaiting her Master's next cummand. After several minutes, Angela was told to stop and Michelle given an opportunity to worship, which she did immediately.

After several minutes, Robert told the younger of his two slaves to stop. He then added, "Angela... open your uniform top." One thing that Melissa hadn't noticed in her shock of the evening (thought she would learn it a little later) was that the "uniform top" for Robert's slaves was a front-clasp bra. Angela immediately undid hers, pulling the cups aside to reveal her still-firm breasts. "Very good, Angela. You will now be rewarded."

Neither slave said anything, instead watching raptly as Robert stood up and began jerking off. Having been brought close to climax by the ladies' earlier ministrations, it wasn't long before he began spraying his semen across the older woman's chest. When he finished and sat down, Angela's blank face and voice said, "Thank you for the gift of Your seed, Master."

"Michelle!"

"Yes, Master?"

"Lick slave Angela's chest clean. Do not swallow. Obey!"

"Yes, Master," she blankly replied, "I will obey." Taking a moment to look over her mother's exposed chest, Michelle moved closer and began licking. Her cheeks began to bulge slightly as she made sure not to swallow her Master's semen.

While Michelle was doing her "cleaning operation," Robert took a moment to walk into Melissa's room. As he expected, his girlfriend's body was completely still except for the occasional brush of her hands over her sex and an odd murmuring from her mouth. Leaning close, he realized that progress was being made as heard Melissa mumble, "Have to... fight... must... fight... must obey... no! Can't... obey... must... must give pussy... to Master... Give body... to Master... NO! Have to...save mom... save sis... save them... from slavery... submission... must submit... submit to Master... need Master... need touch... sexual touch..." Hearing that, Robert knew the next stage was close at hand.

Returning to Angela's bedroom, he found both slaves kneeling in anticipation of the next cummand. "Michelle... kiss your mother, and give her part of the seed you have collected." Not wanting to lose a drop, Michelle said nothing, and simply obeyed the cummand. When she pulled away, there was a light sheen on Angela's lips. "Now, Michelle, follow me. Crawl."

Michelle did so, joining her Master in her sister's room. "She needs encouragement," Robert told the slave. "On the cummand, you will kiss your sister, giving her most of the seed in your cheeks. At the same time, you will caress and excite her sex. Obey!" Without hesitation, Michelle crawled over and put her lips on Melissa's. The slave-in-programming tried to resist at first - but the resistance quickly faded when Michelle began expertly playing with Melissa's labia. It was only a matter of moments before the new slave's mouth readily accepted the "gift" of semen from her already-enthralled sister.

When the kiss broke, Robert said, "Michelle, do you have any semen left in your mouth?" She nodded yes. "You may swallow."

As Robert watched, Michelle swallowed what semen was left in her mouth. Then she used her tongue to collect any last remnants from the inside of her cheeks. Once she was certain she had gotten every last drop, she turned to the man and said, "Thank you, Master, for the gift of your seed."

"Stand up, slave Michelle. Return to slave Angela's room."

"Yes, Master, I will Obey." As she stepped past, Robert reached out and groped her uncovered pussy. Michelle's only reaction was to stop for a moment. When Robert removed his hand, she resumed the slow walk to her bedroom, her face an expressionless mask.

LrningDom
LrningDom
35 Followers
12