A Surprise Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
The real fun begins...
1.6k words
4.59
10.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers

She pushes me hard against the door frame and I let out a soft grunt. I grab the wood behind my back and dig in, my only defense against her attack. I am enjoying every second and she knows it; revels in her new found power over me. I watch as she brings her thumb to her mouth and bites down provocatively.

She studies my expression and laughs softy.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I muse.

"Not as much as you," she gestures with her eyes and bites down on her thumb again.

"I don't know. You seem every bit as excited as I am."

"Do I?" She challenges grabbing my erection. I moan loudly this time. My head hits the wood as she strokes up and down alternating between gentle and rough movements. Her mouth is back on my neck and I am close to climax.

I look at the clock. 6:45.

It hasn't even been twenty minutes and we are already back to our old ways as though time had never separated us. She was right and I knew it. Nothing else mattered now, just us. She teases me with her tongue and gets the desired response. God her mouth feels good as it travels down my body. My breath quickens. My heart is pounding and I fight the urge to cry out. I want to be inside her, have to be - right now.

I grip down harder on the wood frame and a splinter finds its way into my right index finger. The pain takes me out of the moment and I breathe a sigh of relief. I push down with more force and swallow the thought of begging her for my release.

She shoots me a wicked grin as she crouches down to end my suffering. Her breath feels hot and inviting. I smile with satisfaction and try to maintain my composure.

We're playing a game...one I cannot lose.

At 6:47 I am inside her. Her mouth is soft and receptive. My mind is jumping from one thought to the next so fast that I cannot focus. Her tongue runs the length of my shaft and my mind goes blank. My mouth falls open and my breath escapes in a slow gasp. I inhale quickly as she takes all of me in her mouth.

I press on the splinter again. My finger screams in pain.

I squeeze my eyes closed and breathe as though I have been running a marathon. She rhythmically sucks me in and out, in and out. Not much longer now.

A shudder rocks my body as her panting increases. She is giving me the pro treatment and I fight every urge inside me that's telling me to cum.

I look down to discover her sheer delight at giving me such pleasure. Her eyes are closed as she savors my every reaction intuitively. She is grabbing the same frame I am still clinging to for support. Her free hand tightly affixed to my ass pulling me closer to her, deeper inside.

The room melts away and I feel only lust in its purist form. The feeling is overwhelming and mixed with sadness. How many times had I dreamt about this very moment? Now she was here and better than any fantasy I had ever constructed. She was demanding and giving in the perfect combination.

Her hand moved from my ass to the base of my penis. She moved me in and out with more ferocity now. Another shudder rocks my body followed by another and then another.

I moan loudly as I release a decades worth of longing into her mouth. She keeps pushing me in and put of her as I slowly lose my hardness. Each time her mouth envelops me a new sensation grows stronger and stronger until I feel that I could cum all over again. When I can take no more I push her shoulders back with a long sigh. She smiles as she looks up at me bringing her thumb once again to her mouth and gently wiping her lower lip. She stands up and walks to the bathroom with her shoulders straight and her head held high. She is proud of her latest accomplishment.

I exhale loudly as the bathroom door shuts.

I examine my finger and remove the offending splinter with my teeth. I spit it onto the floor as my breathing finally returns to normal.

I retrieve my towel from the floor and remove any lingering fluids. I grab my boxers on my way to the bathroom. The game has just begun and my favorite player was back in.

I listen as the sink turns off.

I have to play this in just the right way. She has already delivered an aggressive maneuver, but a greater prize still remained unclaimed. I know this girl, this woman. She is no stranger to my own desires. When left to her own devices she is strong-willed and unforgiving. It is only when you break down her defenses that she becomes excitable, passionate...insatiable.

I knock on her sanctuary. I wait for an objection before I open the door and step inside. She is leaning against the sink smiling.

"Hey," I step closer to her. "There's a toothbrush in the cabinet. You can use my toothpaste if you want."

She turns and produces a red toothbrush, "What do I need this for? Are we going to make out now?"

"Just being hospitable," I counter walking out of the room.

I stop at the door keeping my back to her. She begins brushing and I smile wide.

"So are we still going out?" I inquire over my shoulder.

She stops and spits, "Whatever you want."

"Whatever I want, huh?" I turn at this and she watches me approach in the mirror. I feel like a predator about to swoop in on my kill. She brushes faster as I step behind her and put my arms around her waist. "Suppose what I wanted was you." I move her long brown hair to one side exposing her neck. I plant a small kiss and listen for my invitation, a soft moan. It arrives; I accept.

The sweetness of her smell makes me hot and I can't help but imagine her body pinned under mine while I fuck her into submission. I kiss her on the neck again and move my hands to her thighs for a taste of her own medicine.

She brushes her teeth more quickly now in the hopes of resisting my advances. I dig my nails into her jeans moving them down and up a little higher each time, a little closer to where I want to be.

"Almost finished?" I ask her reflection.

"For your information, oral hygiene is very important to me."

"Is it?" I laugh. Our eyes meet in the mirror.

She brushes in slow deliberate strokes now trying to regain the upper hand. I wait patiently and begin undressing her with my mind. All the things I want to do to her are driving me crazy. She bends over to rinse her mouth and rubs her ass against me suggestively. I am hard again. She turns to face me and I push her against the sink with my hips.

For all her bravado she cannot meet my gaze. She's nervous and I love it. She bites her lip and eyes the erection peeking through my boxers. I softly caress her lips with my thumb. She closes her eyes and exhales deeply.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper.

She opens her mouth to answer, but stops. I move my thumb further past her lips and she bites down hard. A surge of electricity runs through my body as I bring my face just inches from hers.

"I asked you what you're doing here." I say more sternly this time.

She releases my thumb shyly and looks away. She won't say it. I keep my hand on her face and wait for a reply. Her breath is shallow and quick.

"I don't know."

"Yes you do." Both of my hands now hold her face to ensure eye contact. She is about to break, "Tell me what you came here for."

She leans in for a kiss. I hold her head still.

"Say it," I insist. It takes all my resolve not to break. I want her so badly I could explode from my desire.

"You," she finally proclaims," I came here because I want you."

"That's my girl," I smile victoriously, grab her hair and pull back. She moans and writhes as I kiss her neck over and over. I work my way down to her collar bone and run my nails down her shoulders, releasing her from my grip. She grasps the sink hard as I pull the straps from her shirt down to her elbows locking her arms in place.

Her bra is satin black giving just the right amount of support to her perfectly portioned C cups.

More electricity ignites my body as I think of how long it took her to prepare for her visit. Did she fuss over the perfect pair of underwear for the occasion? Grinning at my thoughts, I run my fingertips across the top of her breasts. Our eyes lock and she bites her lip in anticipation of my next move. I inch her shirt up to expose her lower abdomen. Her low rise jeans are tight across her hips. I trace the outline of her belt and listen as her breath grows more and more labored. In one decisive motion I unfasten her belt. My hands move inside her jeans and she freezes. Slowly I unbutton her pants and pull down the zipper. Her matching black underwear peek out at me begging to be removed.

Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers