A Surprise Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Reigniting an old flame can be fun.
1.8k words
4.76
10k
10

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers

Her alabaster skin seems to glow even in the unforgiving lighting of the bathroom. I never understood the fascination with tanning and the flawless beauty before me reminds me why. There is something so alluring about a woman who hides herself from the world leaving only me to explore her wonders. And explore I shall.

I kneel before her and slowly run my hands down the front of her legs. As I approach her knee I move to the back massaging her calves gently. I pull up on her left leg bringing her boot to my thigh. I unzip and pull on the black heel. Her sock is white and continues up under her jeans. She steps down and offers her right foot, I give it the same treatment.

My hands creep back up and find her ass, I squeeze down hard. I look up to find her studying me intently. I squeeze again and she smiles in delight at my rough touch.

I begin to peel off her jeans and notice the goosebumps that span the length of her thighs. A small laugh escapes from my lips. As the pants pass her knees I see the top of her socks and stop short.

The little minx. I take a breath and toss her jeans to the floor revealing her knee high tube socks striped with black. I lean back on my heels to take in the sight.

I hear her mouth turn up in a smile at my recognition.

A rush of emotion washes over me. The things this woman can communicate without saying a word is astounding. I know these socks well. They are the very same ones I gave her many years ago as a Valentine for just such an occasion. Seeing them now mixes nostalgia with my current ardor and can no longer contain myself.

I grab her neck and pull her mouth to mine. She gasps as our lips meet. She pushes into me and every inch she offers I take forcefully, wanting more.

Her tongue enters my mouth and I cannot help but moan.

She tastes sweet and minty. Experiencing my flavor in her mouth gives me a whole new appreciation for oral hygiene.

I feel her struggle to raise her arms to touch me. I grab hold of her shirt from behind and bunch it together in my fist restraining her properly.

I release her neck and feel my way down between her thighs pushing her underwear aside. She is soaked. I slip a finger inside her and she breathes in deep resting her forehead on my chest.

"You are so fucking wet." As I say the words memories come flooding back; all the weekends spent locked in my small apartment screwing for days, stains on my sheets...her desire.

I bend her over the sink. Her arms are locked behind her back still caught in the tank top.

"Don't move," I give a throaty command and she stiffens at my voice.

I reach over her for the condoms in the cabinet pressing my boner into her. Carefully I open the silver packaging and remove my boxers. I take my time putting it on and watch her tremble with anticipation. Her panties hit the floor with a soft splat.

I kick her legs apart like a cop getting ready to frisk someone. She lifts her head to watch me in the mirror, I give her a show.

I lift my arm and bring it down on her ass hard. She drops her gaze and winces at the slap.

"Mmmmm," I smirk with smug satisfaction as the red hand print begins to rise on her milky skin. I spank her again, softer this time. She moans and lifts her arms in attempt to block her aching cheek.

I grab her shirt again and secure her wrists tightly.

"I thought I told you not to move."

"Please. I'm sorry," she pleads at my reflection.

"Please, what?"

"Please fuck me," she begs.

I love it when she begs.

I take hold of both her arms and pull her onto me. God I could cum right now. She is so moist and welcoming. I slide her down as far a she'll go and hold her there.

"You feel so good," I almost whimper.

I pull back slowly and drive myself into her again and again. She moans wildly as I continue back and forth into her. I am building up speed and the force of my thrusts when she cums suddenly. I pull out quickly and turn her back around to face me.

I put her on the sink and push into her greedily hoping to make her cum again. She wraps her left leg around me and props the right one on the edge of the bathtub giving herself traction. She moves her hips rhythmically with mine and I am close to climax. Forcefully she frees herself from the cotton threads that bind her and throws the shirt to the floor. She reaches up and runs her finger through my hair pulling my face into her with so much force I almost lose my balance. I forget how strong she an be.

"Fuck I'm going to cum," she breathes into my ear.

I lose it at the admission and cum inside her.

"Fuck," she laughs still panting.

As I pull out she gives a quick yelp.

I kiss her again long and passionate, I haven't cum that hard in years.

She hops off the counter and strides out of the room clad only in her bra and knee highs. I can't take my eyes of the hand print that still lingers on her ass. She closes the door behind her.

I place my hands on the sink and lean forward exasperated. I catch my reflection in the mirror; tousled hair, flushed cheeks, a mischievous smile from ear to ear. I laugh at myself, at what she has made me feel. I think about her tongue, her wetness...those socks.

The alarm on my wrist goes off. 7:00.

Time to pick her up for our long awaited reunion.

I emerge from the bathroom to find her in my bed. I smile, taking in the sight. She is face down in the pillows breathing softly. I run my hand over her knee highs as I approach. Softly I caress her ass and she shudders slightly as I trace the handprint that remains. As I make my way up her back she moans quietly into my pillow and wiggles her ass. And like that, I want her again. I lay down next to her and she turns to reveal a sly smile.

"You look like the cat who got the canary," I muse.

"I feel like that cat," she laughs and buries her head in the pillow.

I am weak, but blissfully content. I would fuck her again in a second, but I need to hold back at least for now. I place my hand on her back and feel the rhythmic rise and fall of her breathing. I forgot how much I miss little moments like this. Her smell, her warmth, her breath can all be very intoxicating.

"These pillows smell like you," she mummers through the fabric.

"Is that why you're hogging them all?" I laugh as I snatch a pillow from her pile.

"Excuse me? Did you just take one of my pillows?" Her face is now in mine.

I lean in closer to her, "Your pillow? Whose place is this?"

She mounts me suddenly and whispers,"Mine."

Her mouth finds mine and softly she kisses me. She moans quietly and slowly begins to writhe on top of me. I am in heaven letting her enjoy herself. Back and forth she sways alternating between soft and forceful kisses. I am hard again, ready to make her cry out in ecstasy once more. One of my favorite things about this girl is her passion. I have never met anyone who liked sex as much as her and I thoroughly enjoy being the one to experience that passion with her. I sit up pushing my mouth harder into hers and reach for the drawer of my nightstand. She takes my face in one hand and caresses my hair with the other. I forget what I am reaching for and let out a soft moan. I reach for her bra and unhook it freeing her breasts for me to see. She reaches her arm down and throws the undergarment to the floor.

A shudder runs through her body and I pull her close. We forget ourselves in each other, forget all the pain and distance in this moment. Each kiss gives way to another, each increasingly full of need. I have to have her. I reach once more for the nightstand.

"No, we don't need one," she breathes into my mouth.

I nod, "We do if you want me inside you."

"I do."

She kisses me again and I realize what she is offering me. In all the time we were together when had never had sex without protection for a variety of reasons.

"I'm clean," she promises sweetly, "and fixed."

I laugh and kiss her softly.

"Don't you want to know what it feels like to slide inside me unsheathed?"

Before I can even manage a 'yes' I am inside of her. She slides onto my cock and begins rocking her hips rhythmically. I groan louder as her mouth finds mine again.

"Doesn't that feel nice?" Her voice is shaky as she tries to remain in control of the situation.

I am completely lost in this wonderful new world of pleasure and squeak out a small, "yea."

"Yea," she breathes in agreement.

Her warmth is surprising. I feel her wetness growing with each movement of her hips and the sensation is overwhelming.

She breathes in deep, "You want it slow?"

"Slow," I exhale.

She kisses me again grinding in perfect tempo on top of me. This was different than before, sweet and sensual. I feel overwhelmed with passion and fight the urge to cum inside her.

"Wait," I retort. "I'm going to cum." I never want this feeling to end.

She never breaks rhythm, "That's the point silly."

She smiles knowingly and rocks her hips faster. My mouth falls open and again I let out a moan, longer and louder than before. My body shudders as I cum deep inside her. She wraps her arms around me tightly and her body twitches with orgasmic delight. I am overcome with a mix of emotions, endless pleasure and indescribable pain. I miss her having her here in my apartment, in my bed, being inside of her. The full weight of her visit hits me hard and I feel a wave of emotion crashing over me. "Shit," I curse fighting back the tears I feel welling up in my eyes. I need to get away from her now to compose myself.

I push her off me and retreat to the bathroom slamming the door.

Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers