A Surprise Encounter Ch. 04

Story Info
More than meets the eye.
1.1k words
4.59
7.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers

I lean against the bathroom door and bury my face in my hands. I am torn between screaming and breaking something. I hate how easy it is for her to make me come unhinged. She is the one who left. Who does she think she is waltzing back into my life like nothing has changed? I slow my breath and feel a small tear run down my cheek.

"Perfect," I whisper to myself feeling defeated.

This was going so well apart from the horrible feelings of loss and missed opportunities. I walk to the sink and splash some cold water on my face. I feel better already. I grab a clean pair of boxers from my closet and fix my hair in the mirror.

Time to face the music.

When I open the door she was nowhere in sight. I survey the messed up sheets on my bed and hear a rustle near the front dear. I quickly round the corner and see her topless in her bra and jeans holding her shoes. I catch the door just as she is opening it. I push it shut pinning her between me and her escape. I spin her around to face me.

"Going somewhere?" I question trying to hide my obvious disappointment.

She looks down at the floor, "It just felt like it was time to go."

I shake my head laughing.

"You seem upset," she quietly adds.

"I am," I snap, "I have been for quiet some time."

"I'm sorry. This was a mistake."

"What are you sorry for?" My rage is building up inside me again.

"Everything," she is on the verge of tears now.

"Too late. You always do this to me, promise me something and then fail to deliver."

She swallows hard as tears start to run down her face.

Enraged at her upset I slam my fist on the door near her head. She winces at the sound.

"And where do you plan to go half dressed?" I snatch her shirt from her hands and toss it to the floor, "Look at me!" I demand loudly.

She raises her eyes to meet mine and stifles back more tears.

"Is this all you want? You come here to fuck me and fuck up my life only to leave when things don't go your way?" I rip the boots from her hands and throw them to the floor near her shirt, "Well?"

"I am not trying to hurt you or fuck up your life. I just wanted to see you."

"Or you just wanted to fuck me. You came here for one purpose and accomplished that beautifully. Congratulations. You got what you wanted and I was stupid enough to let you."

She pushes me back on my heels angry, "This is not what I wanted."

"No?" I counter, "What do you want then?"

"I told you. I want you."

"Fuck you," I could slap her. "You know that I care about you, I always have. You take advantage of the situation every time. You knew what would happen if you came here."

"I did," she seethes indignantly. "Does that make it meaningless? God, you act like I'm the only one who wanted to have sex just now!"

I grab her neck and push her hard into my front door and whisper sternly, "Do not mistake my feelings for you, there are many and not all are pleasant."

She reaches for my hand and tries to loosen my grip on her.

The heat of the moment was palpable. I was torn between choking the life out of her and taking her for a third time.

"Let go," she breathes forcefully.

I look at her intrigued, "Or what?"

She lets out a stifled scream as I move my hand from her throat to cover her mouth.

"Don't do it," I tighten my grip on her, "Don't even think about it."

I run my free hand down her neck and over the front of her bra licking my lips with anticipation.

"You don't fool me with your damsel in distress act. You forget how well I know you. In fact, I am willing to bet you are sopping wet right now, aren't you sweetie?"

She pushes on me and tries to free herself from my grasp. I pin her to the door harder this time and she lets out a muffled scream once more.

"Let's make a deal, huh?"

She nods her head in agreement.

"If I reach down and discover you wet and waiting for me, I get you right here like this. If I am wrong though, which is highly unlikely, you can leave. Sound fair?"

A look of panic crosses her face for the first time since we started as I reach between her legs and discover what I already know to be true. She is soaked again. I am already hard and her wetness sends a rush of endorphins racing through my body.

"Told you so," I whisper as I thrust two fingers inside her and work them in circles. She closes her eyes and accepts her defeat. Her hips move instinctively to my touch as her breathing intensifies.

"That's my girl," I breathe into her ear as I continue to finger fuck her, "you like that?"

She nods gasping into my hand. She opens her legs ever so slightly to give me more access.

"Mmmmm," I am enjoying every moment of my new found power over her. "Now take off your pants," I command refusing to remove my hand from her mouth.

She opens her eyes and looks at me defiantly as she slowly removes her belt and lets her jeans fall to the floor. She steps out and kicks them away.

As I pull my fingers out of her wetness she lets out a moan and shoots me an angry look.

"Turn around."

She slowly faces the door and I move my hand to once again cover her mouth pulling her into me. I let my weight fall forward and we hit the door with a thud. She squirms beneath me uncomfortable in her current position. I pull my hard on out of my boxers and move her panties to the side. I enter her forcefully which causes her to exhale abruptly. I push into her again and again using as much force as I can muster.

"Tell me how you want me now," I rasp menacingly as I bite her ear. My legs begin to shake in an effort to keep us both standing.

She orgasms suddenly and goes limp underneath me.

I release my hold on her mouth and let her fall into my arms, "Oh no you don't," I warn pulling out and carrying her back to my bedroom, "I'm not finished with you."

I toss her on the bed face down in the pillows just like she was before this whole mess started.

Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers