A Surprise Encounter Ch. 07

Story Info
A meet up at a local bar turns fun.
1.7k words
4.71
6.1k
6

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers

I sit across from her nursing a beer and watching as she wipes away the condensation from her glass. She asked if we could meet up and hang out. I suggested my place for convenience and of course discretion, but was met with resistance. Perhaps it was a bit presumptuous in hindsight. I'm not even entirely sure what I am doing fanning this flame, I just cannot seem to resist when it comes to her.

"I read somewhere if two past lovers can remain friends, either they never were in love or they still are," she flirts breaking the silence.

I laugh and take a swig of my beer, "Are we still considered friends at this point?"

She shoots me an evil look.

"What?" I laugh louder this time.

She sips her beer quietly avoiding eye contact. I have hit a nerve. She stares at the glass in front of her and gathers her thoughts a moment before laying into me. This ought to be good.

"You know what I mean," she says bitterly.

I sit up and lean closer to her so she knows I mean business, "But that's the problem. I don't know what you mean. You never say what you mean. You play these games that fuck with my head." I slam down half my beer in frustration.

"I'm not playing a game with you."

"Really? Ok then, why don't you tell me what we're doing here."

She looks around the bar. It's not too crowded, but has just enough steady music and conversation going to drown us out. She grabs her beer and takes a few swallows.

"Meeting up for drinks," she shrugs defiantly.

"Afraid to be alone with me?" I counter.

"Hardly. I wanted to talk to you."

"About being in love with me still?"

"No," she says quietly looking down.

I smile at her response, it speaks volumes. "Why don't you just say what you want? As much fun as this can be," I gesture to the both of us, "Sometimes it can be difficult to decide whether I want to keep you as my captive or choke the life out of you."

She smiles into her beer.

A flood of endorphins rushes through my body and I know exactly what I want from her.

"I had you first, I can have you last," I challenge.

"Wow," She laughs and looks at me mischievously, "That's actually kinda hot."

I give her a knowing look and finish my beer.

"So then we are friends, aren't we?" She questions innocently.

"You're asking me?"

She nods and knocks back the rest of her drink.

"I suppose you could consider our relationship friendly, sure."

"Our relationship? Mmmm, I love it when you talk dirty to me," she gets up from the table and extends her hand, "Dance with me friend."

I'm feeling good and like the devilish look that she has in her eyes. I take her hand and we walk to the back of the dance floor. Keeping her hand in mine she turns and steps into me moving her hips suggestively.

"Dance," she insists placing my free hand on her waist.

I step closer to her moving my hand down to her ass. She locks eyes with me and leans in for a kiss. As soon as our lips meet I am hard. She releases my hand and pulls me in close moaning softly. I forget where we are and begin fondling her greedily.

"We should have gone to my place," I offer between breaths, "You want to get out of here?"

She doesn't hear me. She kisses me harder and longer with each passing moment.

"Come on," I insist leading her into the darkened hallway near the bathrooms.

She pulls me into her kissing me again. I am overwhelmed with desire and have to have her here, now.

I check the first door, locked. I move her backwards holding her steady so she can continue to do that delightful thing she is doing with her tongue. The second door opens and I push her inside locking the door behind us.

"Now," I query, "What should I do with you?"

"Whatever you want," she offers seductively.

My favorite response. I push her against the wall and thrust my tongue into her mouth. She moans loudly this time. I lift up her skirt and reach between her legs softly. Her panties are soaked.

"Fuck," I breathe aroused, "Take these off."

As she bends down to remove her panties I drop my pants and boxers in one deft motion. I lean into her again and carefully slide two fingers inside her. She gasps and pulls me in for a fevered kiss. She lifts her left leg and tilts her head back against the wall at my repeated touch. I slide in and out of her rhythmically enjoying the show and the absolute power I have over her in this moment.

"Fuck me," she pleads.

I happily oblige her.

She moans in my ear as I slowly ease into her with my hand firmly holding her outstretched leg.

"Fuck me," she begs moving her hips back and forth on my cock.

"Shhhh," I warn, "We don't want to get caught."

She nods her head and stifles a moan as I begin thrusting into her with increasing force.

I am lost in a perfect combination of warmth and wetness when a knock at the door startles me.

"Occupied," I shout over my shoulder slowing my pace.

"Oh shit," she laughs quietly excited by the potential danger.

I pick up her other leg and lift her up pinning her securely to the wall. I begin driving into her steadily again when the knock returns louder than before.

"Fuck off!" I yell annoyed at the unwanted distraction.

The knocking stops as quickly as is started and I am free to finish my conquest.

I turn to find her mouth once again on mine. She grabs my face with both hands and pulls me close panting, "You feel so good inside me."

I inhale deeply and manage to groan in agreement.

"I miss you," she whispers touching her forehead to mine.

"Stop it," I implore my legs beginning to burn from my continued thrusting.

Slowly she slides her tongue into my mouth. I welcome the warm sensation and feel every hair on the back of my neck stand up. I forget what she has said to upset me and offer my tongue in return. She feels soft and sweet and is completely lost in us. Nothing is hotter than watching a woman thoroughly enjoy the pleasure I am giving her. I think of all those things we have done and about all those depraved things I still plan to do to her.

My breath is labored now and my legs are on fire. I feel my climax building stronger by the second. I won't last much longer. She brings her hand to my mouth and removes her tongue. I lean forward to taste her mouth once more but she places her fingers over my lips stopping me.

"Oh god, I've missed you so much," she murmurs bathing my cock in sticky fluid.

I release her left leg and bring my hand to her chin pushing her head against the wall with a small thud.

"Enough," I command.

She closes her eyes and lets out a soft moan as my hand moves to her neck. I squeeze gently at first. She stands on her toes and braces herself against the wall with her arms as I bring her right knee over my shoulder. She's more flexible than I remember. I lean into her with all my weight and push deep into her. She brings her arm up and grabs my wrist as I tighten my grip.

"I miss you like this," I growl on fire, "I miss you being mine."

She gasps and shoots me an ardent look. I bring my face inches from hers and watch her struggle to keep her eyes open as she cums a second time. Another rush of warm liquid sends me over the edge. I close my eyes and moan as I unload inside her.

"Jesus," I utter exasperated pulling out of her carefully.

I slowly release her leg and help her steady herself. She leans against the wall out of breath. Her skirt falls back into place covering her up. I clean my self up and fix my pants.

"You look flushed," I note still breathing hard.

She laughs and pushes off the wall stumbling at first, "I'm going to need a minute."

"Sure thing lover," I quip reaching for the lock.

I open the door and take a quick look around. No one waiting to escort us out. No one seems to be the wiser as to what just happened. I emerge from the dark hallway and approach the bar smiling.

"Two shots of whiskey please," I order from the bartender.

As I lean on the edge waiting for him to return I can't help but replay my good fortune in my mind. Her smile, that tongue. I look up to see her walking towards me blushing. Her hair is now tied back in a ponytail and she is grinning from ear to ear.

"You're going to give us away looking like that," I tease pulling her next to me by her hip.

"Sorry," she says embarrassed burying her face in my chest, "Let's get out of here."

"Wait, I got you something first."

"Oh really?"

The bartender returns with our drinks and I hand him my card.

"Trying to get me drunk?" She laughs holding up the shot.

"No need for that now," I wink taking my shot. I exhale loudly and set the empty glass down. I sign my receipt and leave a generous tip. "Where to now?"

"Oh were we hanging out after this?" She throws her shot back wincing.

"I hear the library is open late tonight. You'll need to work on your volume though."

"I thought you liked it when I get loud." She laughs kissing me enthusiastically.

"Mmmm. I do," I kiss her again. Suddenly I feel the urge to defile her once more, "Alright, time to go."

I lead her towards the exit and out into the cool autumn night. She takes my hand in hers and walks beside me keeping me close.

"So your place then?"

I nod smiling.

"Lead on," she gestures resting her head gently on my shoulder as we walk the few blocks to my apartment.

Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers