A Surprise Encounter Ch. 09

Story Info
Whom we love best, to them we can say least.
1.7k words
4.38
4.8k
1
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers

I scan the room for friendly faces and stop suddenly to focus on a familiar person fixing a drink in the kitchen. I feel my throat tighten and I freeze in place watching as she stirs her drink quietly listening to the couple next to her argue.

"Hey you made it!" A voice startled me out of my head. I turn and see Dave smiling and holding up a beer for me.

I take it from him, "I did. Been here long?" I check back to the kitchen where I saw her, she is gone.

"Almost an hour. I'm making friends with some girls who recently moved here from New York. Failed dancers or something. They don't know anyone so I figured we could show them some cool stuff to do."

He gestured subtly to the two woman playing beer pong on the back porch. The blonde one landed a shot and laughed as she poured the contents of the cup into her friend's mouth.

"Nice, huh?"

I nod taking a drink of my beer wondering if I just imagined seeing her there. The blonde shouts for Dave to come back as it is now his turn to play. He hits my chest and laughs, "Come on brother, let's have some fun." He walks out of the house grinning ear to ear.

I walk through the kitchen past the sliding glass door and into the living room. There are people laughing across the couches as I pass back once more in my own world. I search the mostly empty dining room. It must have been her.

I catch the outline of a woman standing against the doorway holding her drink to her lips. I take a long drink and a calming breath before I start.

I smile wide as I approach, "You're a sight for sore eyes."

She smiles and looks down, "I didn't want to intrude."

"It is a surprise, but hardly an intrusion," I reassure her taking her hand in mine.

She shoots me a glance not anticipating my touch.

I laugh as I bring her hand to my mouth and kiss it. "Always nice to see an old friend," I speak into the back of her hand and smile at the expression of disbelief on her face.

She continues to stare into my eyes and I can feel her uncertainty melt away replaced by a growing electricity that seems to be emanating between us. I keep her hand in mine. "I figured you wouldn't show up, you being so secretive and all."

She laughs at this, "Secretive? Maybe I'm just a loner who has no friends."

"Don't say that darling," my pulse races as I pull her into my chest, "you've got me."

Her hand begins to tremble in mine. She exhales sharply and I feel her breath on me. My cock swells at the sensation.

"Want to go somewhere?" I breathe into her hair taking in the sweet aroma.

She nods quietly slipping her fingers between mine as she finishes her drink in a quick swallow and sets the empty glass on a nearby table.

I lead her towards the front door dropping my bottle and grabbing my jacket as I go. I forget about Dave and those two girls I am supposed to meet.

I pull her behind me and out the door forgetting to say goodbye to my friends. As the door closes behind us she pulls me close and kisses me sweetly. My heart pounds loudly in my ears as her tongue slowly slips into my mouth. She tastes like cranberries.

I moan softly and she runs her free hand through my hair before pulling me further into her mouth. I forget where we are and my hand runs down her back slowly. I grab a handful of her ass and squeeze down tightly lifting her to me. My cock is fully engorged and in control of my mind. She kisses me intently and I imagine the wetness slowly pooling in her panties.

I take her face in my hands as she breaks free for air. "We need to find somewhere more private sweetheart," I whisper to her, "We cannot stay here with what I'm planning to do to you."

She smiles and kisses me again. "Let's go," she challenges grabbing my sleeve. We step off the porch and into the evening air looking for a place to be alone. She places my arm over her shoulders and cuddles into my side as we walk.

It is dark on the street away from the florescent bulbs on the houses we pass. Only a handful of street lamps are scattered along our path as we walk.

"Are you cold?" I ask leading her down a darkened street towards a park I know is close by.

"No," she flirts, "Just trying to be cute."

Her phone vibrates in her jacket pocket and lights up at as a text comes through. She pulls out her phone looks at it quickly before turning the screen off.

"Not going to answer?" I question studying her expression.

She shakes her head and another text comes in. She ignores the new text as well.

"Not a loner after all," I tease.

"Secretive then," she offers pushing her shoulder into me playfully.

As her phone lights up and vibrates a third time, I snatch it from her hands. She screams and tries to grab it back unsuccessfully. I turn and run to the end of the street hoping she'll pursue.

"Give it back!" She runs after me following close behind.

I run across a grass hill towards some playground equipment and climb up to the top of the small structure almost banging my head on a low metal beam that I can barely make out in the darkness. She runs onto the woodchips beaneath me out of breath.

I take advantage of our distance and hold up her phone to guess at her password. Her birthday, no success. Her nickname in numerics. Her favorite number. No luck. She stays at the bottom watching me try and fail to unlock her phone.

"You'll never guess it," she smirks knowingly.

I try patterns in the numbers and other important dates I know of in her life. Nothing.

"Damnit," I laugh defeated, "you win this round."

She begins to ascend up the equipment towards me, "You know it, but you wouldn't think to use it or that I would."

"Oh really?" I counter and think for a moment. What code do I know that she might use as a password? "My birthday?" I think aloud.

She smiles and stands in front of me, "Try it and see."

I slowly type in the numbers and my hand starts to shake inexplicably. I mistype it 0825. The screen jolts back and forth. Another failed code. I realize my mistake and type in the correct date. Her phone opens suddenly and I can read the texts on her screen.

I thought about typing in my birthday first, but didn't want to be wrong. My head feels funny so I hand her the phone mumbling, "You're mom wants to know what your plans are for Christmas."

I walk past her and to the bench and sit down feeling light headed. She follows and walks up between my legs looking down at me concerned.

"Don't like your birthday being my password?"

I shake my head and place my hands on her hips looking up at her.

"The birthday you forgot when we were dating," I remind her.

She flinches as though my words have physically hurt her, "Only that one time," she smiles innocently and leans down putting her face to mine, "I haven't forgotten it since. I remember everytime I unlock my phone."

She kisses me again slowly straddling me on the bench. I quickly pull away upset that I never seem to make any forward progress with her. We are always stuck in this same moment; the perpetual hook up. Normally that didn't seem like such a bad notion, but right now the idea only made me angry.

"I never stopped caring about you," she implores softly.

I shake my head unconvinced and push her off me. "I haven't heard from you in years." I do the mental math, "Ten years to be exact."

"I know." She looks down lost for words.

"Then you know why I might find that difficult to believe."

She looks back at me hurt, "I don't know how after everything that has happened between us you can sit there and not know that I love you."

I laugh at the idea, "Love me? We must have very different definitions of what love is then." I stand up and start to walk off. How could she possibly love me after all the shit she has put my through? My mind races thinking of all the ways she has wounded me over the years. Each one cuts a little deeper and before long I am so focused on all her wrongs I forget how great our recent time together has been.

"I thought about you everyday since..." she trails off not wanting to finish her thought.

"Since you left?" I scoff turning back to her.

She's hurt by my callousness and I'm glad.

"Why didn't you call me if you missed me so much? Or contact me in any of the dozens of ways it's possible to connect with people you care about?"

She whispers on the verge of tears, "I didn't know what to say."

"How about any of the things you are saying right now? That you miss me, that you...," I stop from the sheer force of emotion that hits me, "love me."

She starts to cry.

I swallow my pain and exhale deeply; I am in control, "It's too late now."

She nods wiping away the tears pouring down her face, "I know. I just wanted you to know because I'm afraid I never told you."

As much as she deserves it, I hate seeing her cry. I pull her into my arms and hug her tightly. "Thanks kid," is all I can say without betraying my own emotions.

I let her cry a minute before lifting her face out of my chest. Her makeup is smeared from her tears. "Come on," I offer, "Let's get out of here."

She nods and wipes her face. I think of apologizing or telling her 'I love you' back, but cannot seem to settle on the correct sentiment. I take her hand in mine and walk silently through the darkness. For now there is nothing else to say.

Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers