A Surprise Encounter Ch. 10

Story Info
Who ever loved, that loved not at first sight?
1.4k words
4.45
4.4k
1

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers

10 years ago...

"That was awesome!" She exclaims loudly as we exit the theater and head to my car. "'Whatever your secret was, you have to agree, mine is better.'" She quotes. "Holy shit!"

"I liked it. Christopher Nolan is proving to be quite good at what he does," I offer.

"Didn't he direct the latest Batman movie?"

"Yes, also with Christian Bale. I know he directed Memento, I think he wrote it too," I add.

"That movie was crazy," she laughs, "but good."

"So where to now?" I ask as we arrive at my car hoping I don't sound too forward. Sure she has slept with me once, but that doesn't mean she will again.

I unlock the car and she opens her door smiling, "Your place?"

She steps inside and closes the door with a thud. I give a silent cheer hoping for another intense sex marathon with her. I get in and start the engine. I close my door and throw it in reverse. As I turn to check behind me I meet her gaze and smile slyly, "My place it is."

When we get to my place she stands in the doorway looking out of sorts.

I toss my keys and wallet on the kitchen table. "You can come in further than that. I won't bite, unless you want me to," I try to be cute.

She smiles shyly and looks down at her feet.

I cross the room to her and take her hand. I bring her fingers up to my mouth and kiss them tenderly, "We don't have to do anything, we can just hang out."

She looks up at me expectantly catching me off guard. I read her completely wrong; she wants to have sex.

"Or we could continue where we left off the other day?" I trifle slipping the tips of her fingers in my mouth suggestively.

She blushes embarrassed and looks down. A feel a surge of adrenaline course through me. Modesty, something I will have to cure her of immediately. This was going to be all kinds of fun.

I grab her chin and lift her face to mine. I kiss her intensely and she quickly matches her own passion to mine. Her hands stay fixed at her sides as mine find their way all over her her body. She takes short puffs of air between small moans as my tongue finds hers.

"Put your hands on me," I plead. I'm on fire.

She runs her right hand through my hair before grabbing the back of my head and pushing me into her hard. I close my eyes at the erotic sensation her touch sends racing down my spine. With her left hand she grasps my shirt almost out of breath.

"Come with me," I insist grabbing her hand. I lead her to the bedroom enthusiastically. "Take this off," I utter pulling her shirt up over her head. I quickly unhook her bra and throw her onto the bed. I toss my shirt off as I climb on top of her.

"Hey," she smiles enjoying herself.

"Hey," I smirk kissing her again. I reach for her belt and struggle momentarily to unhook it. I open her jeans and carefully slide my fingers down to her moist center. She moans loudly as I lightly trace her clit with my middle finger before slowly sliding it inside her. She is drenched.

"Jesus you're soaked," I breath in disbelief. I pull down on her jeans hurriedly taking her underwear with them. I promptly remove the rest of my clothes and grab a condom from my dresser drawer. "Do you have a favorite position yet? I think we only explored a few last time," I smile at the memory of us as I unroll the rubber down my hard on.

"I liked them all," she offers shyly.

I check to make sure the condom is secure. "We'll find you one. For now I'll take it easy on you," I grin confidently.

She laughs, "Gee, thanks."

I spread her legs and enter her slowly. I am overwhelmed by the amazing sensation of her tight, undulating pussy on my cock. "Christ you feel good," I exhale.

As I push into her she arches her back and moans passionately. She is so present and responds to my every touch intuitively. I grab her hips and pull her onto my thighs spreading her even further apart. My hands flow up her body to her tits. I squeeze them lightly and watch her toss her head to the side lost in pleasure. I bring my right hand up to her mouth and trace her lips with my thumb. She kisses it impassioned before inserting it into her mouth and sucking it greedily.

My lust flares up inside me.

I grab her side with my left hand and begin driving into her harder now. Her climax builds as she reaches up and places her palms on my chest. She lifts her head panting before moaning loudly and falling back onto the mattress spasming. Her juices pour out of her and down the front of my legs.

"You certainly liked that one," I muse sliding out of her. She spams smiling and rolls onto her side completely out of it. "Don't give out on my now," I warn, "we are nowhere near done. Turn over."

She rolls to her stomach with a slow sigh still delirious from her orgasm.

"Knees up darling," I instruct helping her to the right position. She flattens her back and supports her weight with both arms. She inhales deeply as I push into her from behind. Her slippery little hole feels fantastic in this position. I grab her hips and thrust into her more intensely than before. She beings to moan louder and push back into me with each thrust showing a renewed interest. "Good girl," I praise her eagerly.

"Yeah," she breathes heated.

"Mmmm," I growl, "you like it when I fuck you from behind?"

She moans, "Yes."

I forget about taking it easy on her and grab a handful of her hair pulling her up decisively. She gasps at my rough touch. I bring her mouth to mine and kiss her fervently. She reaches behind her and grabs the back of my head giving into her desire. With my free hand I grab her breast and massage it roughly. She bucks back with a loud groan. I pull her into me even harder before releasing her suddenly leaving her breathless.

"You like it rough," I breathe pushing her down into the sheets face first, "I wonder what else you like." I grab her arms and secure them tightly behind her back.

"Fuck!" She screams into my mattress.

I am so turned on that I can barely maintain my tempo. I continue pushing into her until I'm spent. I cum suddenly moaning. She spasms beneath me joining in my release. I sit back slowly holding my condom in place as I pull out. She gasps at my retreat and collapses exhausted.

"Not bad kid, "I laugh placing my hand softly on her back, "you'll be a force to reckon with in no time." But who was I kidding? This was quickly shaping up to be the best sex I'd ever had.

She exhales deeply and closes her eyes smiling proudly. "That was fun," she mutters.

I nod my head smiling before heading to the bathroom to clean myself up.

"Want to get some food?" I ask stepping out of the bathroom, "I am really hungry for some reason."

She sits up looking disheveled, "As in go somewhere?"

"Why not? I'll take you out to dinner."

She hesitates, "I look ridiculous."

I smile, "You look like you've just been fucked."

She laughs, "I wonder why."

I walk over to the bed and sit down next to her, "We can order in. I know a good Chinese food place."

"I like Chinese," she offers, "Does that mean I don't have to get dressed?"

"I like the way you think," I smile smugly.

She laughs and looks down pulling the sheet up to cover her exposed breasts, "Are you sure? Because I can go."

"Go?" I ask lightly placing my hand on hers, "We're just getting started."

She blushes sweetly, "You're bad."

"Maybe," I kiss her softly and get up to retrieve my phone, "but then what does that make you?"

She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and smiles. I would find out soon enough.

Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers