A Surprise Encounter Ch. 11

Story Info
It's so beautiful when the thirst is mutual.
1.9k words
4.4
4.5k
2
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers

Still 10 years earlier...

I search for her in the long aisles of computers that line the first floor of the school library. Every seat is taken by students frantically typing out term papers and submitting projects online to their professors. I turn back to the first row of computers again, no luck. I pull out my phone.

Are you here?

My phone vibrates. You'll have to come find me. ;)

I smile and accept her little challenge.

I take the staircase up to the third floor where, if I can remember correctly, she told me she sometimes studies because it is secluded. I look in every study area and private room until I spot her reading a book in small room with only a single desk.

I open the door quietly, "Too easy."

She turns and smiles putting the book down on the desk.

"Come in," she beckons moving her bag out of the other chair, "Did you read it?" She gestures to the book in my hand.

I think of an excuse I can say for not reading it like I agreed to for our project.

"Yeah," I breathed as believably as I could.

She grins, "Really? Because I saw you heading to class yesterday with your face buried in it almost as if you were trying to get as much information as you could out of it."

My face reddens, busted.

"Are you spying on me?" I counter.

She laughs, "You wish. I just saw you and thought it was funny so I figured I would ask you about it. You know, see if you are an honest person or not. I must say it's not looking good for you." She picks up her book and starts to read again.

"Cute," I grab for her book, "Ready to get started?"

She raises her eyebrows at me, "Unless you'd rather do something else."

I turn around wondering just how secluded we really are. No one in sight, not many people on the floor. She leans over and kisses me softly on the mouth. I inhale deeply and return the kiss as a flood of endorphins washes over me.

"One of us should probably work on this project if we intend to finish it on time," I counter responsibly.

She leans back in chair deflated, "Ugh. Fine. Let's work." She laughs and gets out the paper we have been working on. She hands it to me smiling. I take it from her and read over what we have so far. It looks as though she has added more since last time and it is sounding almost complete. I hand the paper back to her impressed.

"I thought you college kids were all the same, but you're actually pretty cool for someone so young," I praise.

"Thanks," she laughs, "I think. Besides you are college kid now too."

"College man," I correct her, "this is just to finish what I started years ago. We're not all inexperienced youth here."

"That's right," She leans into me coyly, "Some of us are depraved older men preying on innocent young girls."

I place my hand over her mouth playfully, "Alright. Lower your voice people might actually hear you."

"So just how old are you?" she asks curiously waving me off.

"Twenty seven," I reply smugly.

She seems impressed and looks me over, "You don't look it. I would have guessed younger."

"I get that a lot," I wink at her suggestively. "My friend made fun of me the other day because of our age difference," I randomly blurt out.

"You told your friend about me?" She asks suspiciously.

"Yeah, he asked if I was seeing anyone and I said you," I try to explain the logic behind telling her such a trivial thing. I change the subject, "You haven't told anyone about us?"

She laughs, "I don't have anyone to tell."

"What about your friends?" I probe wanting to know if she is attempting to hide me from the people in her life.

"Don't have any real friends here. I just moved here for school and haven't met anyone yet," she replies matter-of-factly.

I smile, "Besides me?"

She smiles sweetly, "Besides you."

I gloat, "That makes me your only friend then, huh?

She rolls her eyes, "God help me."

She gathers her things abruptly and stands. "Let's go, I want to show you something."

We exit the library to discover that daylight is quickly fading. I check my phone. 6:39.

"Did you know the music building has private rooms for practicing your music away from the prying ears of any judgment?" She asks.

I shake my head, "I did not know that."

She nods smiling, "They do. And most students put papers over the window so that they can practice in blissful anonymity." She takes my hand and speeds up across the quad towards the music building.

I follow closely distracted by what she isn't saying to me. My heart begins to beat faster the longer we walk in anticipation of what she has in store for me. We head down a small corridor along the side of the building and enter down a dimly lit hall. I can hear music floating out of different rooms. A violin plays a sad melody I swear I know, but cannot quite make out. Some unseen big brass instrument bellows notes off beat behind a papered up room to my right. A surge of energy runs through me as she pulls me into a vacant room at the end of the hall and closes the door behind us.

"The perfect crime," she smirks pulling me in for a long kiss.

The room is empty but for a single wooden chair, a music stand and a small trash can. The window that would compromise us is covered in newspaper. I smile at the thought of her coming here previously and taping it up herself.

I drop my book on the floor and toss her bag into the chair. I push her against the door searching for a lock with my left hand.

She laughs at me, "No locks. We'll just have to be very quiet if you don't want to get caught."

Another rush of endorphins floods my body. "Bad girl," I encourage her deviousness.

She kisses me again and rubs her body against me provocatively. I exhale excitedly and reach for my belt. I fumble a second before successfully unfastening the buckle. I pause for a moment sizing up the situation.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked unsure.

She takes a step back and unbuttons her jeans seductively dropping them to the floor, "You're the expert. You tell me." She steps out of her pants and kicks them at me.

I chuff modestly, "I don't know if I'm an expert..."

She removes her shirt slowly, "I think you're an expert."

I take off my shirt and step out of my jeans tilting my head to the side at the thought, "But you don't have anyone to compare me to."

She steps forward and kisses me sweetly tossing my shirt aside. "Hmmm. I wonder if that matters," she muses.

"Cute," I push her back towards the chair. She moves her bag to the floor and sits in her black bra and panties legs spread apart in a welcoming fashion.

"Come here," She pulls me closer rubbing my hard on through my boxers. She looks up at me mischievously before pulling off my remaining layer of clothing and taking me into her mouth. I close my eyes at the wonderful sensation of her mouth. A small moan escapes my lips before I remember our situation. The risk of being discovered certainly added an extra layer of naughtiness to this tryst.

"Shit," I breathe enthusiastically before it hits me. I didn't bring a condom. "Shit," I state almost in a panic.

She stops and looks up at me my cock still in her hand, "Problem?"

"I," I stammer momentarily before spitting it out, "I didn't bring any protection."

She releases me and reaches into her bag producing a box of condoms.

I smile as I take the box from her hand. She was prepared.

"Twelve?" I jest opening the box and skillfully removing the white wrapper, "How many times do you plan on having sex?"

I toss the remaining condoms on top of her bag before rolling the slippery rubber down my cock.

I pull her up to me for a kiss reaching my hand between her legs as I do. She gasps as I leisurely slide my middle finger inside her, she is already wet. I feel another surge race through my body. I quickly take off her panties and turn her facedown in the chair. She leans down bracing herself with her forearms. She looks back at me as I gently ease into her. God she feels good.

I push into her completely and hold her there. She beings rocking her hips while quietly moaning making the sensation even more incredible. I grab the strap across her back and use it to maneuver her to my liking. I push her forward before pulling her back onto me a little harder each time.

She closes her eyes and dips her head down between her arms. A quick moan escapes her lips before she places a hand over her mouth to prevent another outburst.

Back and forth I rock her quietly enjoying the moment. She stands on her tiptoes and pushes back onto me forcefully. She breathes in and out of her hand cumming abruptly. I give her a few more thrusts before succumbing to my own climax. I push into her one last time before holding the rubber in place as I pull out.

I carefully remove the condom and dispose of it in the small trash can. I turn to find her redressing. I grab my boxers off the floor and wipe my hands off before carefully putting them back on.

"Next time we should bring towels or something," I suggest.

"Sorry if I'm too messy for you," she steps over her bag and kisses me.

"Never apologize for that," I laugh spanking her ass over her jeans.

I finish dressing and look down at the used condom sitting in the trash. I reach for the papers covering our window and rip them down. I crumble them up loosely and arrange them on the top of the trash concealing our misdeed.

"There," I gesture wiping my hands on my jeans, "Now it's the perfect crime."

She grabs her bag and leans into me, "Impressive."

She peers out the now unblocked window. After a moment she opens the door slowly peeking her head down the hallway.

"We're clear," she jokes stepping into the hall.

I step beside her putting my right arm around her as we walk back down the hallway, "Think of all the amazing things I can teach you young one."

"Shut up," she laughs, "You're not even that much older than me."

I kiss her forehead, "And yet I am so much wiser..."

"Asshole," she whispers under her breath nudging me in the ribs with her elbow, "Now come on. We have a project to finish."

She leads me back through the now darkened quad towards the glowing library across campus. I hold her close as we walk; we don't speak we just walk slowly, contentedly. There is nowhere else I'd rather be.

Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers