A Surprise Encounter Ch. 12

Story Info
The hottest love has the coldest end...
1.4k words
4.22
4.6k
3
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers

I reach for the remote looking to get out of my head for a while.

A knock at the door stops me from turning on the television. I toss the remote on the couch and head to the door. If I had to guess who it was my bet was on her. I smile hopeful and peer through the hole. My heart beat quickens, I was right.

"I know you have a phone," I tease as I open the door, "Ever thought of using it to set up a mutual time that works for me too?"

She smiles stepping inside and into my arms, "Is this a bad time?"

"Not at all," I quip, "Didn't think I'd hear from you so soon."

She kisses my neck softly as I close the door behind us.

"I don't scare that easily," she offers between kisses. I lean back allowing her to continue her advances.

She pushes me into my living room kissing me as we go. I pull the bag off her arm and let it fall next to the couch on my right. I take ahold of her jacket and lift it off her shoulders. She wrestles her arms out of the coat tossing it toward the table by the door. It hits the floor with a soft thud.

"Back for more, huh?" I vamp placing my hand on her face and pulling her in for a kiss.

She inhales deeply and returns my kiss heated. Grabbing my shirt with both hands she pulls me to her covetously.

I push my tongue into her mouth savoring her sweet taste. Surely there are worse things in life. She moans and brings her tongue to mine. Her hands move from my shirt around my neck clasping together behind my head. My hands move down her sides to her lower back where I stand tall lifting her to me slowly. She wraps her legs around my waist and holds me tight in her arms kissing me eagerly.

"I miss you," she admits quietly.

I bring my hand to her cheek tenderly, "So you keep telling me."

She gives a small smile resting her head in my hand, "I do, I have. Since the day I left, you have never been far from my thoughts."

I caress her lower lip and process her words hesitant to give too much of myself away.

She touches her tongue to my thumb before kissing it wantonly.

My cock grows hard at the insinuation.

I carefully lower us to the couch. "This isn't going to solve anything you know."

She pulls up my shirt softly touching my skin with her fingertips. I relish the sensation.

I sit up and remove my shirt letting it fall to the floor.

"You'll feel better," she whispers promising something she couldn't possibly know, "I'll make you feel better."

She reaches for the bulge in my pants. I close my eyes savoring her touch; I feel better already. Her hands move to unfasten my jeans kissing me once more. She reaches inside my boxers and grabs my hard on stroking me vigorously. My breath becomes shallow as she continues her assault.

"Take off your pants," is all I can manage in my current state.

She lets go of me and quickly removes both her pants and underwear dropping them to the carpet.

I pull her shirt up past her black bra stopping as I reveal her mouth and the tip of her nose leaving her eyes covered with fabric. I gather her arms in my left hand securing my hold. She lifts her head up to kiss me again breathing heavy.

"You want to make me feel better?" I probe coercively avoiding her advance.

She nods her head timidly, she has lost the upper hand.

I run my right hand down her body caressing her breasts as I go. She squirms beneath me moaning softly as I lightly scratch her inner thigh. She pushes up against my left hand as I make my way back up her thigh stopping strategically. I push back holding her still.

Her legs begin to tremble in anticipation of what is to come.

I free myself from my boxers and enter her leisurely letting my pants fall just below my ass.

She gasps at the sudden intrusion.

"That feels better," I smile kissing her aggressively enjoying the sudden rush of wetness and warmth.

She struggles to maintain her composure beneath me moaning louder with each thrust.

She wraps her legs around mine allowing me to penetrate her even deeper. I return my right hand to her face watching her writhe in delicious agony. I feel like exploding inside her as she exclaims, "Fuck!"

I release my hold of her arms and pull her close, any second now.

She tosses off her shirt and grabs my face kissing me harder than she ever has before. I continue to thrust into her until she lets out an exultant cry and drenches me with her sweetness.

The resulting spasm sends me over the edge and I cum with a throaty, "Fuck."

I exhale slowly still holding her in my arms. I listen to her erratic breath as she twitches beneath me delirious from her pleasure. I pull out giving a final groan and sit up beside her.

"I think I made a mess," she laughs out of breath.

I examine the couch in response to her comment not caring one way or the other.

"Just another battle scar." I smile catching my breath, "No big deal."

Another few moments pass before she sits up next to me leaning her head into my shoulder.

"So what are your plans for Christmas?" She asks more composed. She gathers her clothes off the floor and starts to redress.

"Probably going to my folks' house and spending a few days doing the family thing," I respond readjusting my boxers and pants accordingly, "What about you?"

She gives a small frown, "Don't have any."

I can see where this is heading. I try to lighten the mood and avoid the conflict I know is coming, "Not planning on seeing your mom?"

She shakes her head, "No."

"Well I can't say that I blame you," I sigh.

She quietly puts on her socks and boots. Her silence is telling, I know what she wants me to say.

"Well I guess I'll get going," she pouts retrieving her bag.

I refuse to give in. If she wants something she's going to have to say it. I give her a charming smile, "Alright well call me so we can hang out again soon."

I lean in for kiss. She pulls away aloof. Anger ignites inside me like a fire.

"Really?" I ask as sarcastically as I can.

"Really," she remarks.

"Fine," I concede moving away from her. The fight is inevitable. "Do me a favor though, next time you can't handle a situation don't throw yourself in head first. You are infuriating; you always have been." I pick up my shirt and pull it over my head annoyed.

"You want to dredge up the past?" She inquires angrily, "Trying to throw it in my face as per usual."

I shrug, "I can make a pretty good case against you."

She stands in a huff, "You know how shitty my life was; why I had to leave. I never wanted to hurt you."

I grab her hand, "Why do you think I didn't ask you to stay?"

She pushes me off upset, "I have to live my life in a way that works for me..."

"How convenient for you," I cut her off.

She shakes her head laughing, "And isn't this such an easy way out for you? Paint me as the villain and all your problems go away."

She walks to the door retrieving her coat.

"So far the only problem I've had is you," I protest remaining planted on the couch.

She rolls her eyes and reaches for the door, "Well then I apologize for wasting so much of your time."

"Not a waste," I offer, "More like an impossible puzzle I will never be able to solve."

She stops in the doorframe looking back, "Have you tried?"

I think a moment, "I have done everything within my power to, yes."

She turns to face me, "I might have fucked up, but believe me, I wasn't the only

one."

I nod my head in agreement. She's right.

She looks at me waiting for me fix this rift that is growing between us. What the hell did I know? If I had any answers I would have fixed this years ago. The truth is I am just as lost as she is. Maybe this is the way it should be.

A tear runs down her cheek before she steps out the door and into the night my screen door slamming behind her.

Mermania27
Mermania27
24 Followers